FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why did major networks NOT show the chopper 5 footage?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
i thought you were impartial? you seem even more evasive than a fully fanatical npt believer.

very suspicious.

it's a puzzler isn't it?

all you have to do is use your eyes.

what goes in doesn't ever look the same as what comes out.

the best you could say is that as the gunk is just starting to emerge from the other side of the tower - for a fraction of a second it looks similar.

which proves what exactly?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems people don't want truth, cannot tackle truth and certainly don't like promoting truth on a truth forum from where im sat.

theres also the being wrong thing, which im fully prepared to be but nobody can even tackle the point i made but instead ignore and avoid.

then on the other hand we are being told, ahh poor npt'ers leave them alone don't don't provide evidence against leave them to promote false information to convince people 9/11 was an inside job, and that comes from somebody who likes to call themselves a truther.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
While we're on this subject - has anyone got a link to the long distance shot from roughly the same angle as the unzoomed chopper 5 longshot that RAE Farnborough used to calculate the run in speed?

I think it was mentioned in a video I saw, but I can't find any RAE documentation of the speed on the net.

*Bump* - c'mon no planers, I know you're familiar with the entire catalogue, station ID, and cameraman's birthday of every (faked) plane video out there.

It's them or us.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are two shots from the same point in time, as near as I can tell. One has a dust explosion + a nose out, the other one has a dust explosion only.
Clearly these two are incompatible.

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same thing again....

1) it's not a nose out - ie what comes out the other side isn't the same as what went in.

2) perspective - you can actually see the same blob of gunk in the top picture but it's not so apparent when viewed from that angle.

change the record....
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
Here are two shots from the same point in time, as near as I can tell. One has a dust explosion + a nose out, the other one has a dust explosion only.
Clearly these two are incompatible.

You appear to be confusing two events when you say dust explosion.

In the initial frame, the first event is the wall and its vicinity being breached, and the second looks like the remains of the fuel/debris mixture exiting, directed by the upper and lower intact floors.

It's them or us.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's what I call analysis.

There was me thinking it was a cheeseburger!

Thanks for clearing that up chaps.

Blob 'o' gunkism rather than grainy youtoobism . . .

I like it.

Kleenex?

Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

Very important question. Why did they never show Chopper 5? Any plane huggers have an answer?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
Bump.

Very important question. Why did they never show Chopper 5? Any plane huggers have an answer?

There have been plenty of likely suggestions in this thread.

The fact that none appeal to your no planes mindset is not the same thing at all as there not being an answer.

It's them or us.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best answer was: They didn't think the shot was good enough? Is that about it?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
The best answer was: They didn't think the shot was good enough? Is that about it?

Ask yourself which was the more spectacular image.

Not the most significant in retrospect, or the most useful, but the most visual. To which the answer undoubtedly is that great orange mushroom cloud.

That's how directors think.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:

why do movie makers not include all scenes? it dos'nt mean they have anything to hide because they did'nt show the scene with the explosion in it. and there are no rules stating a news channel MUST show every shot, and if a news channel director or what ever they are decided that shot was not good enough then he is within his rights to decide that, that dos'nt mean he did, but it dos'nt mean he did'nt either.

the nose out is not a nose out but a dust explosions which is why it looks like a dust explosion from head on shots, but on other videos from side on gives the illusion of a nose passing straight through due to it following the same flight path, but reality is its a squib caused from the explosion within the towers, which makes the fade to black pointless and therefore a mistake as it had no purpose or could of even been somebody getting in the way of the camera at close range for all i know.

i don't have all the answers to everything but if the nose out is not a nose out other than to people who need that statement to fool people into beliveing them, then the fade to black is neither here nor there as there is no possible reason to hide an explosion from the aircraft they wanted us all to see as it was the latest news happening right in front of them.

there for fade to black = error, what error i can only guess, but there is nothing suspicious at all apart from in the head of over active imaginations.

im so glad tele gave me the slap around the face i needed, by pointing out the white dot going across the tower was not a laser but a piece of paper, as i used to fall for that nonsense to and only see what i was convinced it was rather than what it actually was.

all the suspicion is caused by over the top reactions to things that have easy explainations, and conclusions are drawn that fit your theory rather than seeing things for what they are.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. Then why were other, far worse, far less dramatic shots shown over and over, as they became available? What a contradiction.
Ace Baker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And why, pray tell, was Chopper 5 cleansed from the archives?

(Dying to hear this one).
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace Baker wrote:
LOL. Then why were other, far worse, far less dramatic shots shown over and over, as they became available? What a contradiction.

Quote:
Then why were other, far worse, far less dramatic shots shown over and over

far worse in your opinon.

what about the person who makes the decisions opinon? he was in control not you.

Quote:
And why, pray tell, was Chopper 5 cleansed from the archives?

to encourage the over reactive conspiracy theorists, who they know are constantly viewing their sites for footage that might expose something, because they need you more than you know to later put any questions about 9/11 to bed when they take your arguement and stamp on it and smear the whole movement as the same thing as npt'ers.

your being led down the garden path and they will do things to fuel conspiracy theories as long as the theories are asking the wrong questions and they know its a shot that has a huge talking point in the npt/tv fakery camp because of the misjudgements of a "nose out" and a fade to black.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if there was something to hide, why would they put it in their archive to start with?

that would'nt make sense if their was something to hide would it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: