FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are we in fact dealing with idiots ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Are we in fact dealing with idiots ??? Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7119805.stm

Quote:
In full: Met Police statement
Here is the full text of the letter sent from Sir Ian Blair, commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, to Lib Dem environment spokesman Chris Huhne.
Mr Huhne had asked Sir Ian to launch an investigation into the latest row about Labour funding.

Quote:
Dear Mr Huhne

I write with reference to you letter received in my office yesterday (28.11.07).

I know you will have already received an interim response.

The MPS has now had the opportunity to consider the matters you have raised.

You will be aware that matters relating to the donations to political parties are dealt with, in the first instance, by the Electoral Commission.

The CPS and the Electoral Commission have been in dialogue with us this afternoon.

The Electoral Commission has now decided to refer matters to the MPS for further investigation. The next step is for us to receive and review their referral report.

The MPS has also considered the matters you have raised in relation to the Planning Application and any links this may have with the donations.

We note that you have not provided any evidence in relation to this or any indication that relevant evidence may exist.

At this stage, the Planning Application issues are not within the locus of the Metropolitan Police Service but that of Durham Constabulary within whose boundaries the events took place.

We have thus referred this aspect of your letter to the Chief Constable of Durham, Jon Stoddart, for his consideration. No doubt someone from his office will be in touch with you in due course.

I trust you find this helpful.

Ian Blair
QPM MA (Oxon)
Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis

Quote: "The MPS has now had the opportunity to consider the matters you have raised." Huh??? Shocked "The MPS has"??? What Confused

Also.... wait for it.....

Quote: "The MPS has also considered the matters you have raised in relation to the Planning Application and any links this may have with the donations.".... "The MPS has..." ??? again.

.... well saying I'm Scottish... as the BBC can not (as it appears) even speak English?

... and they feel qualified to dictate the news to us mere mortals?

.... 'HAVE' Shocked ... the correct term is "The MPS 'HAVE' also considered.... etc." Rolling Eyes ..... Fools!!! Rolling Eyes

(or indeed... "The Members of parliament 'HAVE'... etc...")

If those who work for the BBC and are supposedly trained in Jounalism cannot even speak english, why do we give them more credit than they deserve?

You may not think that this is 9/11 related... I would beg to differ!

Regards,

Bongo Cool
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPS : Metropolitan Police Service
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cringe
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'MPS' is singular, there being one service and in that context/instance 'has' is prefectly correct. An exception would be 'I have'.

The example you cite;

Quote:
(or indeed... "The Members of parliament 'HAVE'... etc...")

Is plural where 'have' is correct.

Had you used 'The Member of Parliament' - then it would be 'has'. You cannot mix plural and singular to give examples in this case.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Met. have lost it... and organised crime knows it.
London's gangsters have the upper hand to the extent that they don't even bother to deal with the corpses of those they murder any more knowing the incompetance of the Hell Fire Metropolitan Police... and not a terrorist in sight as usual, except on the Scotland Yard floor that houses SO15.

And also in the same edition of the Daily Mail
Criminal gangs find police a 'minor irritant', says chief officer

Headless body found dumped in supermarket trolley
Last updated at 16:27pm on 6th February 2008 The headless body of a man was found wrapped in blankets and dumped in a supermarket storage cage today.
The corpse, rolled up in blankets or a duvet and bound with duct tape, was discovered by a member of the public, police said.
Detectives were today searching for the man's head.
A murder investigation was launched following the grisly find, near rubbish bins, at 7.10am in Kilburn, North-West London..............

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: