FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITV film Leeds 'bomb factory'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: ITV film Leeds 'bomb factory' Reply with quote

More outrageous unverifiable claims from ITV this morning. Seems to indicate a cannabis factory not a bomb one. The article avoids saying what time Sylvia saw them on 7/7 but she repeats she saw them the same morning they went and bombed London. Didn't the relatives of the accused say they travelled down on 6/7?

ITV FILM ALLEGED BOMB FACTORY IN LEEDS -

Emma Murphy reported. The Leeds accused were regular visitors to 18 Alexander Grove. I spoke to neighbours who are still trying to come to terms with a bomb factory in their midst. The Met Police say Syliva is a credible witness, they say there is no question of a fifth bomber but want to know where they got their support.
Sylvia is haunted by memories and regrets that she lived next door to the bomb factory in Leeds. People remember a terrible smell coming from the flat but Sylvia doesn't have a sense of smell so suspicions were never raid. We can take you inside 18 Alexander Grove. This is the bomb factory where Khan, Tanweer and Hussain built the bombs, it is thought they worked in bath but opened the windows because fumes were so strong, they taped up the net curtains. Fumes escaped and burnt the leaves of trees outside. One year on there is no trace of the bomb factory. Sylvia thinks there more people involved than the accused.

INTERVIEW: SYLVIA WALL, NEIGHBOUR - you'd never believe you have bombers on your doorstep, I saw them on July 7 getting into cars to bomb London. I thought they were dealing in drugs but they were going to bomb London, they were putting stuff in car boots and I thought they were dealing drugs. If only I could smell I could have done something. I should I have rung the police to say they were dealing. I saw an old Asian clearing out number 18 and filling garden sacks.
(Sylvia implies this old women linked to activities in 'bomb factory')

ITV MORNING NEWS 05:35 16 JUNE.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
they were putting stuff in car boots and I thought they were dealing drugs.
?????

Be wary of putting things in the boot of your micra folks!!!

Ment : The mind
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Drugs are ...dynamite Reply with quote

for some.

Anyone putting a rubbish bag in their car is suspicious.

Why put it in a car when you could put it in a rucksack and be recorded by CCTV going into a shop. That is far more suspicious.

Even more suspicious is leaving your front door with a t-shirt which is called a jacket and wires are seen hanging out of your body. Maybe thats why they made the IPOD so small. Their must be an agenda there after all.

Listening to music with wires and emptying rubbish into different bags is the new threat.

You learn something new everyday.

When suspicion becomes daily activities you know orwellianism has arrived.
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: 77 ITN lie-machine gears up Reply with quote

Ofcom
Riverside House
2a Southwark Bridge Road
London
SE1 9HA

16 06 06
COMPLAINT

RE. Independent Television News EDITOR DEBORAH TURNESS
Friday June 15 06 10.30 pm news@itv.com

An item concerning an alleged “bath where explosiive materials were made” in Leeds was the main story. 11-plus months after July 07 05, this was a total invention on the part of ITN and was made in a way to grossly deceive.
No valid evidence, whatsoever, was produced to substantiate the programme content.

Turness and ITN have known since early days

That the “suicide bomber” story was fantasy.
That the The Four Bombers photograph - “taken from the” non-existent “CCTV footage” - is a poor quality fake with the four “Photoshopped in”: white-hat-man has been particularly-badly added with his body in front of the railings and half of his face and lower left arm behind the rails : the rail sections, either side of the phantom, do not align : there are rain puddles: the area was dry at the time : on a busy day for Luton station, no-one else is in the photo ..
That the July 7 05 : 07.40 : Luton to London train was cancelled.
That the next train to London, the 07.48, arrived at London King’s Cross at 08.42: seven minutes before and miles away from the detonations of the first explosives on the rail tracks.
That the London Underground - entrances, platforms, carriages, escalators - has saturation CCTV coverage. No footage showed any evidence of the four “suicide bombers”
That eye-witness reports tell of the explosions on the Underground being on the rail-tracks : effectively ruling out any external party involvement. “The policeman said ‘mind that hole, that’s where the bomb was’. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don’t remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag,”
“ I knew it was a bomb. … A second later and the explosion would have punched a hole in our carriage. …our driver … opened the outer door and looked at the track ahead. There were huge pieces of metal which had been ripped out of their rivets lying about.”
“ … there was a woman .. who was on her back, trapped in the metal WHICH HAD TWISTED UP THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE CARRIAGE. The roof was still on but the lining of the carriage had been blown off … there was a big hole in the middle of the floor.” POLICE WOMAN Lizzie Kenworthy.
That the announcement that it was, obviously, military explosives that were used, was quickly changed to “home made” : then followed farcical raids on “home-made-bomb-factory-houses” in Yorkshire.
That Stagecoach employees reported that the no. 30 bus - the one which had the explosive device under the top-deck back-seat - was the only bus diverted after the tube explosions .
That the previous Saturday, a maintenance group, previously unknown to the depot crew, spent “20 hours” “on CCTV maintenance” on that bus ; an unheard-of length of time for that task.
That there has never been any evidence, whatsover, linking the explosions with Islam .

This programme item was more totally-groundless, blatantly-anti-Islamic racism from ITV : designed specifically to reinforce the myth that Muslims were responsible for the July 7 attacks and to create further racial unrest.
WW.LONDON77TRUTH.COM
yochanan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: ITN Lies; Not For the First Time Reply with quote

Here's another case of blatant lies from ITN;

Emperor's Clothes has just finished production work of a stunning new film - "JUDGMENT!" It exposes the tricks used to concoct phony pictures of a nonexistent Serbian 'death camp' in 1992. These doctored images -- especially the famous emaciated man behind barbed wire -- were broadcast worldwide to dehumanize the Serbs. They led to the deaths of thousands and great suffering for millions of human beings.

"JUDGMENT!" PROVES THOSE PICTURES WERE CYNICAL FABRICATIONS.
We urge you: Buy this film today Give a copy to a friend who doesn't want to believe the mass media would fabricate phony atrocity pictures. Show this film on TV stations, show it to local organizations, get it reviewed in local papers. It will change people's minds. It will change your mind.

TELLING THE TRUTH, AND OTHER CRIMES

Last week the British alternative magazine, LM, was fined over $500,000 US for libel. LM had printed a story that that charged British news station ITN and reporters Penny Marshall and Ian Williams with fraud. LM said ITN had faked the "death camp" pictures to demonize the Serbs.

The Judge in the libel case admitted that ITN might have made some mistakes. But he argued: the LM people weren't in Bosnia that day. So how could LM be sure what was really happening there?

IN FACT another film crew was present the entire time. They filmed the footage used in "JUDGMENT!"

"JUDGMENT!" proves LM was simply telling the truth. "JUDGMENT!" proves Penny Marshall lied. "JUDGMENT!" shows how Marshall produced the picture that fooled the world and justified a war.

The ITN crew visited a POW center and a refugee camp. By sheer luck they were accompanied by a crew from Serbian television (RTS). The RTS crew filmed the ITN crew at work. Using this RTS footage, a small Yugoslav film studio has recreated the events of that day. Emperors-Clothes edited the Yugoslav movie to produce the English language film, "JUDGMENT!"

RTS is the TV station that NATO bombed in April, 1999, killing 20 people. The film is dedicated to those dead, whose murders began with the ITN pictures. We say this because the images that Penny Marshall fabricated in 1992 began the dehumanization of the Serbian people. ITN and Penny Marshall laid the political basis for the bombing of the Bosnian loyalist government and of Serbia itself a year ago.

WHAT THIS FILM PROVES

1) The Loyalist ("Serbian") Authorities were humane.

From the pictures that ITN produced one would think that Marshall and her crew had sneaked into a death camp and shot their film when nobody was watching. Not so. The ITN crew visited two surprisingly casual and humane locations. They were protected but not controlled by the loyalist authorities whom they later compared to Nazi's.

2) Marshall KNEW the loyalists were humane.

She and the crew from RTS interviewed POWs', their wives, non-POW refugees, a doctor, at least one red cross worker, the commander of the POW Center. The film shows these interviews. Marshall simply suppressed this evidence of humane treatment. Instead she staged some pictures. These were then doctored to produce Nazi-like images for mass consumption. The height of cynicism and dishonesty.

3) The refugees SAID they were treated decently.

Marshall is shown arguing with one refugee. She tries to coerce the man to say something anti-Yugoslav. He refuses. "No, no," he protests vehemently. "Not a prison. No, no. REFUGEE center. They treat us very kind. No, no, very kind." Undeterred, Marshall used this very location to stage her phony death camp shots.

4) Marshall staged the death camp sequence seen around the world.

She went out of her way to film from inside an awkward storage area. Why? Because one side had what she wanted: a fence, mainly chicken wire but with a few strands of barbed wire at the top. Shooting through the barbed wire, Marshall talked to refugees OUTSIDE the fence. She then doctored the raw footage to produce false images of prisoners behind barbed wire.

5) Marshall and Ian Williams were filmed in the act of lying.

The amazing thing is -- the RTS people were filming a few feet away. They caught the same shots from a slightly different angle. They got pictures of Marshall, Ian Williams, a cameraman, a man holding a mike. You will see, step by step, just how Marshall doctored her pictures to produce the look of a Nazi death camp. That is, the film takes footage shot by RTS and then proceeds to alter it, as you watch, producing the phony ITN photos of Nazi-like atrocities.

This film will change people's minds.

It documents that Marshall and ITN have committed the worst crime against humanity: they lied to millions of people in order to justify a war.

Watch Here

Yochanan,
P.S. I dont know how true any of this is.
This article was taken from here

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this a while ago, it was a masterclass in deception.

The guy with the protuding ribcage had a childhood illness or something,
but it sure helped to make for a good story.

If only the deniers saw what disinfomation is really like in the press eh?

opps that was a reply to yochanan's post.

On the threads leader, there is so much disinfo going on at the moment
I just knew this was yet another spin on the terror theme.

Despite not knowing any facts of this particular story.

N
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ITN Lies; Not For the First Time Reply with quote

yochanan wrote:
Here's another case of blatant lies from ITN;

Emperor's Clothes has just finished production work of a stunning new film - "JUDGMENT!" It exposes the tricks used to concoct phony pictures of a nonexistent Serbian 'death camp' in 1992.............

There was a torrent of this on conspiracy central a while back.
Sickening deception.

I watched the ITN nonsense last night.
Constant barrage of disinfo and fearmongering.

edit:
Still up if you wanna grab it from there (less compressed):
http://tracker2.conspiracycentral.net:6969/index.html?search=yugoslavi a&top_submit_search_button=Search
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an everyday occurence now,on the radio on the tv a constant push against something or other the latest being the proposition of 20mph
speed limits in area's at the moment having speed bump things, are going to have camera's that work out you're average speed!

All for the safety of children!

Who could object?

I am quite convinced that the ptb are determined to criminalise the general public, steal their monies and ultimately destroy their freedom's.

This is you and me folks.

Disenfranchise the public by increments.
yochanan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ITV FILM ALLEGED BOMB FACTORY IN LEEDS

Quote:
I watched the ITN nonsense last night.
Constant barrage of disinfo and fearmongering.

I missed it, haven’t watched TV for about six months now. Well I did watch the news a few weeks ago while waiting for the Gas-man, they were talking about the 7/7 inquiry (well lack of) and compensation, did anyone else notice how they concentrated on the compensation issue and not the inquiry? I remember one comment from a BBC reported who said something along the lines of ‘Don’t expect an inquiry for at least 10 years’. How do the British people put up with this cr*p? (Silly question really)

…Anyway, hopefully the ITV report will show up on Bit-Torrent.

Peace, Yochanan

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I missed it, haven’t watched TV for about six months now"

You haven't missed much factual content,just the constant barrage of disinformation,and scare stories.

N

edit: what scar said, just reitterated Wink
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yochanan wrote:

I missed it, haven’t watched TV for about six months now. Well I did watch the news a few weeks ago while waiting for the Gas-man, they were talking about the 7/7 inquiry (well lack of) and compensation, did anyone else notice how they concentrated on the compensation issue and not the inquiry? I remember one comment from a BBC reported who said something along the lines of ‘Don’t expect an inquiry for at least 10 years’. How do the British people put up with this cr*p? (Silly question really)

…Anyway, hopefully the ITV report will show up on Bit-Torrent.

Peace, Yochanan

Im the same really with the 'fools lantern'. My flatmate watched the 22 man spherical chase and it was on soon after.
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: