FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is the attempt on Putins life, not debunked yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: This is the attempt on Putins life, not debunked yet. Reply with quote

My thanks to Disco for the lead and to the rest of you for filling in blanks for me.

B-52 addnl. info. US War Leaders Implicated In Putin Assassination Attempt
As to whether a nuke can be carried by a Patriot the Soviets had suitcase nukes as far back as the 60's under a hundred pounds. A nuke is capable of being carried by a Patriot, No weight problem just setting it up. We had battlefield weapons as far back as the 50's capable of this also, I believe the Little John battlefield rocket was such a weapon. Find it below, about the size of a Patriot I would say!

http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/r-3.html

They even gad a recoilless rifle round that they tested at that time but the problem was that the crew would not have been able to escape the blast. I have other examples if you wish to know more.

There is from this blog;

I think micronukes have been around some time and were also developed for building demolition purposes. In fact an easy model nuke was called a SADM (Saddam - how about that)
Small
Atomic
DEMOLITION
Munition
The design would be minimum radioactive footprint since these would be developed to bring down skyscrapers in crowded inhabited cities. Precisely what happened on 911.
S Jones may be there to divert us from Fusion to Thermite. He was the fusion scientist who derailed by deception Pons and Fleischman
Google those pics of toasted cars. I like especially the ones where trees and paper are unharmed, plastic car parts intact but metal on fire. That is not thermite @ work.
We may have the demons @ Dimona to thank for WTC. Their agents were all over it, documenting the event etc.
I viewed 3 videos by mystical groove. Covers the things I mentioned. Music is distracting but some new observations. Worth seeing.

Hi Tim for Zeitgeist,

Ask the disbelievers about the 'Genie' Air to Air Missile, which was nuclear tipped and developed in the 1950's. It's well documented and was small enough to be carried two or four at a time by fighter jets of the day. Also ask them about nuclear tipped artillery shells, which the British Army even operated into the 1990's, these things really are not a figment of your imagination!
What else need to be said, yes a nuke could be carried by a patriot, no problem!

At the Military Times Forum under Politics and Elections and read my other posts about Weather used as a weapon, the nun and the Ozone Hole! Space Based weapons and two soldiers who were murdered for telling the truth Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider, more hero's for this country and the Constitution! who have been assassinated!
Starting with my Iron Mountain post, the one the nun and The Ozone Hole, The Space Based Weapons, ships and big BOOM! and then the one about Bill Cooper And Phil Schneider together they are my college intensive in Total World Domination! Together they give you the most accurate account of what it all means, the death and destruction.
It will change you forever and fill you all "WITH A TERRIBLE RESOLVE! "
Start with Zeitgeist first for an overall view then hit the intensive. Click this link or Google; Zeitgeist movie downloads for a site near you!

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Tim Winckler for Zeitgeist
Read my thoughts on this Revolution here; http://p071.ezboard.com/Discuss-Zeit...fwar86845frm11
The Revolution is Now!
Pass it on1

US War Leaders Implicated In Putin Assassination Attempt

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1044.htm

Kremlin reports are stating today that the United States War Leaders are in a ‘state of panic’ over the unraveling of their abortive attempt to attack Iran with a nuclear missile launched from the Middle Eastern Nation of Qatar during the visit of President Putin.

The Americans plan, according to these reports, was for the Russian President to be killed during the nuclear missile strike on Iran, throwing the Kremlin ‘off guard’ and unable to respond to the combined US-Israeli assault upon the Iranian Nation.

The chilling details of these reports, however, state that immediately prior to President Putin’s October 16th visit to Iran the Kremlin was informed by high ranking US Military Officers of the intended nuclear strike against Iran, and assassination plan of Putin himself, whereupon Putin ordered Russia’s Nuclear Forces to respond with an ‘immediate’ counter-strike against American Military targets in the Middle East if the attack was launched.

On October 16th, almost immediately after Putin had arrived in Iran, American Military Forces in Qatar launched a nuclear-armed missile towards the Iranian capital city of Tehran, but which, ‘almost immediately’ after the launch, was destroyed in flight and ‘explained away’ by the US Military as an ‘inadvertent and mysterious’ launch of a Patriot Missile.

According to the US Army spokeswoman, Lt. Col. Holly Silkman, and as reported by the Washington Post News Service, the Patriot Missile launch was "… unexplained and accidental launch, it is under investigation."

Russian Military Intelligence reports are stating that after the aborted US nuclear missile launch against Iran, the 3-person crew of the Patriot Missile Battery in Qatar were ‘moved’ to the giant US Naval Support Activity base in Bahrain, and which after their ‘interrogation’ 2 of the US Soldiers, Genesia Mattril Gresham and Anamarie Sannicolas Camacho, were immediately killed and the third US Soldier involved, Clarence Jackson, was shot through the brain and was not expected to survive.

[US Military reports, however, on the deaths of the Patriot Missile Crew, state that Clarence Jackson shot his fellow soldiers before turning his weapon on himself.]

These reports go on to state that after US Military investigators determined that the nuclear material used in the aborted strike against Iran came from one of their own Los Angeles Class Nuclear Submarines it was ordered back to its port in San Diego whereupon its commander was placed under arrest with several members of his crew also being charged.

US reports on this incident, and as we can read as reported by the CNN News Service, state: "The commander of the nuclear-powered submarine USS Hampton has been relieved of his command amid an inquiry into misconduct by crew members, the U.S. Navy said Friday. Cmdr. Michael B. Portland lost his post "due to a loss of confidence in his ability to command," the Navy said in a statement. Cmdr. William J. Houston will replace Portland.

The crew neither maintained inspection records nor conducted the required inspection of chemical levels associated with the cooling system of the ship's nuclear reactor, Navy officials said. The crew then went back and falsified existing records to make it appear the work had been done. "There is not, and never was, any danger to the crew or the public," the Navy said.

Portland's demotion brings to 10 the number of people relieved of duty on the submarine in the wake of the misconduct probe."

This latest attempt by America’s War Leaders to launch a nuclear strike against Iran is eerily reminiscent of the incidents we had previously reported on in our September 20th report titled "American Spy Satellite Downed In Peru As US Nuclear Attack On Iran Thwarted", and wherein we had stated:

"This can be further evidenced by this past few weeks unprecedented announcement by the United States Air Force that 6 nuclear armed cruise missiles were removed, without authorization, from their secure holding facility, located in North Dakota at the Minot Air Force Base, and flown to Barksdale Air Force Base, located in Louisiana, where they were left ‘unattended’ for ‘nearly 10 hours’."

So concerned has Putin become with the dangerous actions of the American War Leaders towards the Middle East that yesterday he labeled them ‘Madmen’, and further stated that the action of the US against Russia are nearing our World towards a crisis point not known since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Americas War Leaders, though, appear undaunted in their continued effort to engage the World in Total War, even to the suffering of their own people as oil continues its rapid climb to $100 a barrel and the US dollar continues its apocalyptic collapse.

Last edited by Tim for Zeitgeist on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think micronukes have been around some time

Do you have a link please?

http://cns.miis.edu/pubs/week/020923.htm

http://www.rense.com/general16/nucla.htm

Quote:
First of all, portable refers to a low yield device with casing that would require an 18 wheeler to transport! "Suitcase device" is a misnomer. Second, none of these devices are missing; We know exactly where these devices are located at any given point in time.
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: h? Reply with quote

Sorry dude don't know what you are implying.
Already proved my point so just what is it you are inferring?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: h? Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
Sorry dude don't know what you are implying.
Already proved my point so just what is it you are inferring?

I am not a "dude".
I am not "implying" anything.
You have not proved anything.
I am not "inferring" anything.
I am asking a simple question because, as the links I provided suggest, the existence of "portable" or "suitcase" nuclear bombs are very questionable.

Do you have any link to substantiate your post that claims that
Quote:
A nuke is capable of being carried by a Patriot, No weight problem just setting it up. We had battlefield weapons as far back as the 50's capable of this also, I believe the Little John battlefield rocket was such a weapon. Find it below, about the size of a Patriot I would say!
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Alright, sorry lady! Reply with quote

You obviously have a mental block that precludes you seeing the truth.
Others on this blog have weighed in with the truth and I have refereed to it.
Can't do better than my best and I have proved that is considerable!
You don't seem to know much about weapons per say as previous posts from you on other weapons topics were in a word ignorant.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Allright, sorry lady! Reply with quote

Can you explain please.
It's not obvious to me.

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
You obviously have a mental block that precludes you seeing the truth.......

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Huh? Reply with quote

Please explain to me exactly what is you don't understand?
The Genie was a very small weapon, a micro nuke, it is the procurer to the weapons today. They always improve the breed so imagine how small they are with computer control today.

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Huh? Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
The Genie was a very small weapon, a micro nuke, it is the procurer to the weapons today. They always improve the breed so imagine how small they are with computer control today.

The key is the word 'imagine'. If you don't know something, whatever you 'imagine' will probably be the truth.
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Funny how your imafination works! Reply with quote

Ask yourself, does it take more imagination to realize the obvious or does it take more imagination to deny the truth of it!
Genie was smaller than a Patriot so just how much imagination would it take to believe that as Science and therefore technology is constantly striving for improvement they wouldn't have found ways that are well beyond the 50's.
I venture to say that to believe that a Genie is as far as they have come would truly take the naivety and ignorance of a child.
As an adult I no longer believe in fairy tales so it would be most logical to believe that they probably have nukes so small by now they could fit in the palm of your hand. It is far more to the point as time progresses weapons are the most improved of the industrial sector. When it comes to improving the killing power of their new toys as with rust they never sleep.
[b] Cool

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Huh? Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
Please explain to me exactly what is you don't understand?

precursor

B/C google SADM

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is NO LOWER THEORETICAL SIZE LIMIT for a pure fusion Nuke.

It is logical to assume they can be made for safecracking.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim. Are you behind Zeitgeist the movie? I thought you gave the Talmudists a free pass while ridiculing Christians. Have you an agenda?

Last year Zionism and Jewish control of - well- everything was conspicuous in its absence @ 911UK. I sought to remedy this. Now look at the number of posts examining the NWO from this angle. The site owner is Jewish, Not surprising, since they own everything especially Labour it seems. Why does he permit such posts?

How can he stop it? Gatekeeping is just another red flag. The answer is NOBODY can stop this relentless drive towards the truth about how the world works.

Now the thing is, will the internet be the undoing of the nefarious schemes of the Rothschilds et al as to some extent revealed in the Protocols (which are so obviously in play today)?

I pray for an enlightened, peaceful and just settlement. But it will have to be one in which the Supremacy of any one race is foregone. Are the Jews ready to give up their counterfiet leverage? Namely money and media control, and their secret network? IMO they will be all the happier for it, for, beyond staving off despair, money does not buy true happiness. Uberwealth brings with it diminishing returns.

Life's real rewards are borne out of creativity, fulfilment, love, humour, work. It's not about who can swindle and cheat the most ruthless.

Jesus got it right. Love thine enemy.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bolshevicks perpetrated the biggest Holocausts of the 20th C. Is Putin agin them? Or an actor in the global play 'NWO' orchestrated by Rothschild?
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Cool, nicely said! Reply with quote

Hey great stuff there. I am as I have shown myself, I have no ulterior motive except to get these Zionist SOB's to finally have their comeuppance.
As I said,they murdered my family along with countless other family members over the millennia they have existed and now that my investigation has proven so fruitful it is too late for them to do anything about it. As I have stated before, after the count on Zeitgeist reached 200,00 views I knew it was won.
Too ,many people all over the world. No way to stop all of them passing the word on to millions more. This is all numbers war. Just who can reach the most people either with a repeated lie as we were all being told by those whom we thought we could trust, the Journalists and our so called Progressive or Liberal or Democratic leaders.
I only had words of the people who knew in videos and books. I believed that those who were there instead of these ratings seeking bumpkins on the mass media were far more believable. I considered the source and what was or was not to be gained from their testimonies. Many of these people lose everything or are in constant fear of their lives because they step up to the bar and inform us all about just how screwed we all are if we don't listen to them. i would rather believe a so called crack pot with a brain than a brainless automaton spewing the party line.for the world to hear. Way better education and way better intellect.

Now that many people have seen the movie The Money Masters, a college reference from a number of years ago, they have the clearest picture of just how mankind has been enslaved for thousands of years by these loan sharks who have used the world as their own private brothels.
Yes we , every segment of human and sentient existence has been perverted, whored out and sold out to these b****** over the centuries.
We have all been pimps and hoes over the hundreds of thousand or more years they have been a cancer on the body of Sentient kind.It is time for all of us to throw these scum out once and for all.
No matter what happens to me I have proved for over 5 months that they are at the weakest point they have ever been in our existence.
I have shown all of you the way and given you ail the information to bring them down.
I have given you all more than enough information to bring these buggers low.
GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND DO SOME THING WITH IT.
THIS IS YOUR REVOLUTION, DON'T THROW THE OPPORTUNITY AWAY!

THIS IS THE GEEKS REVOLT, PASS IT ON!

Tim Winckler for Zeitgeist Cool

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was going well up until this point:

Quote:
US War Leaders Implicated In Putin Assassination Attempt

By: Sorcha Faal

And then it was thread over as far as I can see

Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Funny, hmmm! Reply with quote

Do you believe you have any more integrity than this person. Just what have you written or done lately that justifies your skepticism?
Look in the mirror at yourself and decide do you measure up?
This can be checked for accuracy. No one has yet to challenge it.
Step you and prove it wrong or find the truth and tell all of us. That is what this is all about.
Nothing but the truth. Find it and enlighten us all! Cool

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorcha Faal posts rubbish
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: As I have said, Just what..... Reply with quote

Just what have you done lately?
I hear these complaints but where's the beef.
Just like with me, you all attack a person but never prove why you are attacking.
I think there are a lot of old women in your ranks who don't want to be awakened from their slumber. You have grown complacent with the brainwashing the mass media has done to you. I have heard you carry on like chicken at a coffee clutch, or all gaggle but no geese. The same platitudes over and over. You stoop to obfuscate the truth by shouting down anyone who dares to get a leg up on the truth before you can capitalize on it.
If I sound hash it is because in these past 5 months I have heard some of the most ignorant and stupid comments from the so called truth seeking crowd.
What a bunch of children they are. The jealousy over my finally coming out with the truth they chose not to tell everyone all these damn years!
I waited 40 years for them to do what I have done. The truth was so easy to find that there is no way they could have gotten it wrong all these years by accident. they didn't want you to know the filthy dirty things that are being perpetrated on the people of the world.
Check my new complete post on this subject here.

Tim Cool

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm - it all seems to get derailed on the small subject of Sorcha Faal and the subject of the "Jews"
Vialls was the bit of an expert on mininukes and the SADM remains the little sequence on the top of his website here
http://www.vialls.com/

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Hmm - it all seems to get derailed on the small subject of Sorcha Faal and the subject of the "Jews"
Vialls was the bit of an expert on mininukes and the SADM remains the little sequence on the top of his website here
http://www.vialls.com/

Vialls was MOSSAD almost certainly. Did he become a whistleblower? Certainly he posted some interesting, radical yet believable stuff, some of it likely wrong. The Sorcha Faal stories I read were sensational, unlikely, illogical, and not supported by subsequent events.

At GoldIsMoney there are very good minds working over this conspiracy stuff, and the consensus there is Faal is disinfo. Re the Jews - I am only an observer. I see they have captureed media, hollywood, money supply, and are the planet's richest people with the loudest cry of 'victim'. I see the usury control system that has come to us from Babylon by way of Bauer.

I see the coming collapse of the West, the media cover-up of monstrous crime, the hiding of the truth about the Soviet empire, and I realise that McCarthy was right.

I did not really understand Tim's last post. I will read again

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: As I have said, Just what..... Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
Just what have you done lately?
I hear these complaints but where's the beef.
Just like with me, you all attack a person but never prove why you are attacking.
I think there are a lot of old women in your ranks who don't want to be awakened from their slumber. You have grown complacent with the brainwashing the mass media has done to you. I have heard you carry on like chicken at a coffee clutch, or all gaggle but no geese. The same platitudes over and over. You stoop to obfuscate the truth by shouting down anyone who dares to get a leg up on the truth before you can capitalize on it.
If I sound hash it is because in these past 5 months I have heard some of the most ignorant and stupid comments from the so called truth seeking crowd.
What a bunch of children they are. The jealousy over my finally coming out with the truth they chose not to tell everyone all these damn years!
I waited 40 years for them to do what I have done. The truth was so easy to find that there is no way they could have gotten it wrong all these years by accident. they didn't want you to know the filthy dirty things that are being perpetrated on the people of the world.
Check my new complete post on this subject here.

Tim Cool

Is this addressed to me?

If so I can respond thus.

I have been searching and researching for 'facts' - a rare commodity. Mostly you have to get a feel for truth and a nose for propaganda. Logic comes into it big time. After a while the half million or so recruited internet police/trolls/shills become easy to spot. Even the ones that are 'sleepers' -don't jump in to defend Larry Silverstein at every opportunity. First I must clear the scales from my eyes. Then my duty is to help others see also.

You made a film. We are making music designed to wake people up. Second album is almost complete. Is it good enough to create a 'buzz' and make a difference? If not, it will not be for want of trying.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Funny, hmmm! Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
Do you believe you have any more integrity than this person. Just what have you written or done lately that justifies your skepticism?
Look in the mirror at yourself and decide do you measure up?
This can be checked for accuracy. No one has yet to challenge it.
Step you and prove it wrong or find the truth and tell all of us. That is what this is all about.
Nothing but the truth. Find it and enlighten us all! Cool

Actually Tim: yes I do consider myself to have a very great deal more integrety than Sorcha Faal, becuase I dont make sh*t up being an attention seeking chunt

I mean: being as your asking

But I'm not meaning to bite at you, your cool with me Tim

Timewasting "conspiratainment" peddlers like Faal, they are uncool with me

Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Folks you miss the point! Reply with quote

Rodin, no to your question.
John the point of it is, can this be debunked? As a Jew it would seem stupid for this to be a planted story by a Zionist conspirator. Remember they don't want Bush hurt and this would totally blow him and his cadre into the next century politically speaking.
I know you all are very knowledgeable and seem to have not bad brains.
The point is, debunk this or prove it right for yourselves.
Instead of hearsay and innuendo show me the facts. Prove this wrong!
I want to see some investigation on your parts so I know you really are listening sincerely. If you can successfully debunk this I will spread the word and we will move to the next level. I don't want to be the only one doing this anymore so I need trainees to bear more of the burden. Remember I could be a memory very soon if someone wants to get me. I need to know there is someone who will carry this on to the end or should I say a lot of someones.
Think of this as an exercise to prove to me you all know what to do with the truth when you have it or debunk a damnable lie. Think of this as training so you all can learn to successfully challenge these Zionist b****** yourselves with a chance of succeeding. the way I have.
I have entrusted this information to the most intelligent segment of our society, the Geeks. We are also, we people of the web, the best that the world has to offer and it is time to take our rightful place as the leaders of this God forsaken world!
These bums have screwed up world for millenia after millenia, it is time for us to kick them to the curb as the Church of England has as the failures they are as leaders and take over. We have the brains it takes to do so.
By the way you folks here on this blog are the ones I have chosen for this training. You are the best bloggers I have found, politely speaking of course. Good manners, that is the key!

Thanks folks and good luck in your research!

Tim.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John the point of it is, can this be debunked?

First things first: given the source (Faal), the whole story has to be taken back to primary sources before we can even assess if there is anything to de-bunk

Quote:
There is no such person as “Sorcha Faal, Russian academic” “Sorcha Faal” is actually David Booth, an American computer programmer “Sorcha” is alleged to be a Russian academic but there is absolutely no record of anyone with such a name in Russian academia. These periodic eruptions have absolutely no basis in any kind of fact or reality and are typical of the nonsense bespangling the internet. These reports, however, have a good deal of entertainment value.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=who+is+sorcha+faal%3F&meta=

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is why I have such a low opinion of faal/booth. Difference of opinion is one thing, knowingly spreading b/s is quite another: that person becomes a fraudster and an anti-truthseeker
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Folks you miss the point! Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
Rodin, no to your question.
John the point of it is, can this be debunked? As a Jew it would seem stupid for this to be a planted story by a Zionist conspirator.

It is a puzzle, grant you that.

Here's a paradox I have not solved.

Some authentic contrarians believe this.

The true story of WW2 is that Hitler was a nationalist who stood up to the Jewish bankers and communism. He has since been demonised, and fabricated stories of Holocaust ensured a free pass for certain Jews, or Zionism, to take over the world, which, BTW, has happened according to all verifiable barometers.

However, there is also evidence that Jewish US bankers financed Hitler, justb as they did the Bolshevicks. There are rumours that Hitler was Jewish himself, possibly with Rothschild blood.

Obviously he cannot have been a banker's stooge/one of them and also their potential nemesis.

This question perplexes me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: