FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Modified 'plane hit he towers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Modified 'plane hit he towers? Reply with quote

I've been watching the videos a lot recently.

I think that everyone is agreed that they were not normal Boeing 767s that struck the towers.

Bob and Bri's video is edited so that you can't see what struck the 2nd tower and the Naudet footage of the second strike also has frames missing, but they are missing after the plane has hit. As if to obscure something coming out of the other side.

I posted the thread "why did they NOT show the chopper 5 footage?" because I genuinely think it odd that they didn't show it. Perhaps the black screen was to hide this aswell.

The engine found is apparantly the wrong one according to this:
http://home.att.net/~south.tower/STengine1.htm
Although I have no way of verifing that apart from it looks a bit small!

This is my theory: The modified plane that they used to destroy the tower had something that would enable people to realise that the 'plane was not an American Airlines flight.

I think marky54 had a discussion with someone where they agreed that the 'plane was not blue? Not sure though correct me if I'm wrong.

Any video editing of the footage, and I think there is, is to hide the fact that this was not a normal passenger jet.

Further I do think it unlikely that a normal passenger jet would have melted into the building as depicted (I know I'll get some grief for the melting part!) But if a modified "bomb 'plane" was used with reinforced wings and nose that would penetrate the wall.
Also, like a bunker buster, it could have shaped charges in the nose to blast its way through and then be loaded with timed charges to produce the enormous explosion.

So in summary, it was a 'plane but something in the videos gave away the game that it was not a normal passenger jet and some of them have been manipulated to hide that fact.

What do you think?

Ment : The mind
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's entireley possible, but then so are a lot of things.

I really dont see where the gain is in speculation of this kind - it doesn't lead us anywhere useful.

I don't think everyone is agreed they weren't normal boeings either - the empire states building plane crash shows pretty clearly that plane + steel framed building = hole in steel framed building...

... a point which no NPT supporter has failed to ignore...

Peace and Truth
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think marky54 had a discussion with someone where they agreed that the 'plane was not blue? Not sure though correct me if I'm wrong.

im not sure my self to be honest mainly because i am not sure if i have seen all footage of the plane or every photo, but the ones i have seen only show a grey looking/black looking plane, and nothing i have seen shows markings that can be identified in footage or photos of the plane strike, and so far as far as i am aware no identification of the plane has been released to the public matching serial numbers etc.

so all we have is debris, the engine and tire and various other debris give no clues as to what airline the plane was from, apart from one debris of body work with windows in it, which i am unsure about and would be uncomfortable basing the whole identifaction of the plane on.

there was also a piece of metal with boeing written on it, again does'nt prove it was the said plane or airline.

it seems as though only evidence leading people to make assumptions is shown rather than actual proof of what plane hit and that it was the said plane.

at the same time however i cannot assume it was not the said plane, only that i am seeing no confirmation from the evidence that would say one hundred percent 'yes it was the said flight from the said airline'

im not sure if i have missed anything though, as its impossible to know where every single piece of information is, i may not be aware of some, but if people look and find anything please link it.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the Naudet footage which clearly has frames missing:

Link

This is Bob and Bri's video which also has the relevant part missing.
The women in the film are heard saying it was "a huge military 'plane":

Link

@Stefan

I think that perhaps a vital piece of evidence is hidden in the footage. That's where the gain is in speculation.
Got to speculate to accumulate after all!

Peace

David

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

I don't think everyone is agreed they weren't normal boeings either - the empire states building plane crash shows pretty clearly that plane + steel framed building = hole in steel framed building...

This is true except for the wings. The wings did not make great wing shaped holes in the building.

The hole was 20ft by 18ft.

The wingspan of a B25 is 67ft.

Also the B25 is no weak puppy of an aircraft. Different versions had a reinforced nose cone with between two and four 0.5 calibre machine guns in it.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hole in the WTC was not the same width either - if you look at the photos in a lot of places just the aluminium cladding had broken off and the steel beams were still continuous.

As for your other point:

1) The fact (?) that some B25s had reinforced noses does not mean this one did.

2) The planes that hit the WTC had a much much greater kinetic impact.

3) The ESB was also clad in stone on top of the steel frame - neither caused the plane much problems in entering the building.

So planes CAN enter steel buildings - I'm not suggesting this is proof that they did (as an NPTer no doubt would) I am asking that the repeaters stop babbling this discredited line over and over again - it's like the "nose out" - can you not see that whatever is exiting the building is expanding and changing shape - how can that be a nose?

This isn't aimed at you David I just wish people would stop repeating debunked nonesense over and over again.

Peace and Truth
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:

This is Bob and Bri's video which also has the relevant part missing.
The women in the film are heard saying it was "a huge military 'plane":

They actually said 'It was a military plane' and 'It was a huge plane'.

We have all watched the impact videos over and over again, slowed down and stabilised - however, on the day the aircraft would have appeared for just a couple of seconds at most and only then for people with a good clear view who were looking in the right portion of the sky. How could anyone rely on the statement of a witness who had the merest glimpse of something they could not accurately identify?

Are you suggesting that the woman who owned the voice was recognised as being expert in aircraft recognition? My wife couldn't tell the difference between a Cessna and a Hercules.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
My wife couldn't tell the difference between a Cessna and a Hercules.

So your wife's an idiot. No surprise there then. (just a joke)

Peace

David

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

1) The fact (?) that some B25s had reinforced noses does not mean this one did.

Quote:
Named in honour of the fearless US Army Air Corps officer who was court-martialled in 1924 for his tiresome (to officialdom) belief in air power, the B-25 - designed by a company with no previous experience of twins, of bombers or of high performance warplanes - was made in larger quantities than any other American twin-engined combat aircraft and has often been described as the best aircraft in its class in World War II. Led by Lee Atwood and Ray Rice, the design team first created the Twin-Wasp powered NA-40, but had to start again and build a sleeker and more powerful machine to meet revised Army specifications demanding twice the bomb load (2,400 lb, 1,089 kg). The army ordered 184 off the drawing board, the first 24 being B-25s and the rest B-25As with armour and self-sealing tanks. The defensive armament was a 0.5 in gun manually aimed in the cramped tail and single 0.3 in manually aimed from waist windows and the nose; bomb load was 3,000 lb (1,361 kg). The B had an electrically driven dorsal turret and a retractable ventral turret, both containing twin 0.5 in machine guns; the tail gun having been removed. On 18 April 1942, 16 B-25Bs led by Lt Col Jimmy Doolittle made the daring and morale-raising raid on Tokyo, having made free take-offs at gross weight from the carrier Hornet 800 miles distant. Extra fuel, external bomb racks and other additions led to the C, supplied to the RAF, China and Soviet Union, and as PBJ-1C to the US Navy. The D was similar, but built at the new plant at Kansas City. In 1942 came the G, with solid nose fitted with a 75mm M-4 gun, loaded manually with 21 rounds. At first two 0.5 in were also fixed in the nose, for flak suppression and sighting, but in July 1943 tests against Japanese ships showed that more was needed and the answer was four 0.5 in "package guns" on the sides of the nose. Next came the B-25H with the fearsome armament of a 75mm, 15 0.5 in guns (eight firing ahead, two in waist bulges and four in dorsal and tail turrets) and a 2,000 lb (907 kg) torpedo or 3,200 lb (1,451 kg) of bombs. Biggest production of all was of the J, with glazed nose, normal bomb load of 4,000 lb (1,814 kg) and 13 0.5 in guns supplied with 5,000 rounds. The corresponding attack version had a solid nose with five additional 0.5 in guns. Total J output was 4,318 and the last delivery in August 1945 brought total output to 9,816. The F-10 was an unarmed multi-camera reconnaisance version, and the CB-25 was a post-war transport model. The wartime AT-24 trainers were redesignated TB-25 and, after 1947, supplemented by more than 900 bombers rebuilt as the TB-25J, K, L and M. Many ended their days as research hacks or target tugs and one carried the cameras for the early Cinerama films.

http://www.btinternet.com/~lee_mail/B25.html

According to this website http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0311.shtml
This one was a B25D but that it was modified for VIP transport. Does that mean it was made tougher?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Peace

David

I guess you can only attempt humour following my response, a sensible reply would be difficult given the content. You couldn't even begin to address the detail, but that's cool, it happens here at great deal, so don't feel too lonely.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall at the time it being said that the B737 confusion came about because at that time large jets were mostly four engined, excluding the distinctive tail engined large tri-jets like the DC-10 and L1011 Tristar.

The first time I saw a B757 at our local city airport, I was surprised because the resident's association would never have so easily accepted 'jumbo jet' (B747) operations, yet 'twinjets' sounded less obtrusive. Yet there is not that much difference in size.

The fact that a B737's fuselage diameter barely matches a B757's engine pod diameter is now neither here nor there.

It's them or us.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
catfish wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Peace

David

I guess you can only attempt humour following my response, a sensible reply would be difficult given the content. You couldn't even begin to address the detail, but that's cool, it happens here at great deal, so don't feel too lonely.

Sorry He-Man but your barely veiled sexism does not detract from the fact that "something" must have prompted this lady to say that it was a military 'plane as opposed to a non-military 'plane don't you think?

Now you might say that she couldn't possibly have been able to tell but as ringside seats go it seems she had a doozy and would, according to the flight paths have had a really good view.

Peace

David

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@chek

What relevance your comment here pray tell?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
@chek

What relevance your comment here pray tell?

Only in relation to confusion of airplane types - the smaller B737 being one cited at the time, for the reasons speculated on in my earlier post.

It's them or us.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ chek

I still don't get the relevance. What confusion is it that you refer to?
Also what do you think of the claim that the engine found in the street is too small to be from a 767?

Thanks and peace

David

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
@ chek

I still don't get the relevance. What confusion is it that you refer to?
Also what do you think of the claim that the engine found in the street is too small to be from a 767?

Thanks and peace

David

That there was some confusion at the time as to the type of plane seen - no more than that.

One witness claiming it to be a B737 (probably where the 'no big boeing' crew got their wrong end of the stick) because that was the most commonly seen twin engine jetliner in service at the time when the B757 and B767 twin engine jumbos were fairly new and unknown. From a distance they could seem similar.

As for the engine part, it could be a component of the turbojet core, which is far smaller than the fan and it's housing. A turbofan after all is only a small diameter turbojet with a large bypass fan tagged on the front.

Or another possibility I've seen mention of is that airlines frequently fly spares across country for fixing planes that are unserviceable for one reason or another.

But the most important aspect of the found engine is that there'll be at least a dozen time-change components within it (shaft/bearings/turbine assemblies etc) with specific identification (part number, serial number and any mod numbers) cast and/or engraved into them that can be traced to a specific airframe.

Which is the reason the FBI is loathe to release any information about the recovered parts it has in custody for those with suspicious minds.

It's them or us.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My admittedly brief research seems to demonstrate that the core of the engine is a little over half the length of the total engine which is 137 inches.

This means that the core would still actually be almost 6 feet high!

Now I can understand a running jet engine being able to fly through the building at the same speed, near as dammit, as the 'plane enters.

I very much doubt however that a not running 'spare' engine could have propelled itself this far.

Peace

David

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
catfish wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Peace

David

Sorry He-Man but your barely veiled sexism does not detract from the fact that "something" must have prompted this lady to say that it was a military 'plane as opposed to a non-military 'plane don't you think?

Now you might say that she couldn't possibly have been able to tell but as ringside seats go it seems she had a doozy and would, according to the flight paths have had a really good view.

Peace

David

On the contrary, Bri was watching the North Tower from the north side and it is most unlikely that she would have been able to see Flight 175 coming towards the South Tower from the south because both towers (particularly the North Tower in front of her) would have obstructed her view. As far as I am concerned, the insertion of her comment that it was a military plane is totally bogus and was added to the sound track much later in order to make it look like the kind of smoking gun evidence of an inside job that 9/11 students have been looking for over the years. It is obvious to me that the video frames taken by her camera just before the second hit have been removed because the position of the camera switches unnaturally abruptly from not seeing an explosion to seeing it. In other words, the most important moment of the drama - the actual impact of the plane - is missing from her footage despite otherwise continuous coverage. Why? This is very suspicious to me.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:

On the contrary, Bri was watching the North Tower from the north side and it is most unlikely that she would have been able to see Flight 175 coming towards the South Tower from the south because both towers (particularly the North Tower in front of her) would have obstructed her view. As far as I am concerned, the insertion of her comment that it was a military plane is totally bogus and was added to the sound track much later in order to make it look like the kind of smoking gun evidence of an inside job that 9/11 students have been looking for over the years. It is obvious to me that the video frames taken by her camera just before the second hit have been removed because the position of the camera switches unnaturally abruptly from not seeing an explosion to seeing it. In other words, the most important moment of the drama - the actual impact of the plane - is missing from her footage despite otherwise continuous coverage. Why? This is very suspicious to me.

I've got to disagree there Micpsi (?)

Look at Eric Salter's diagram halfway down the page here:
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/review.html

Bob and Bri would have had a very clear view of the 'planes approach.

Peace from David

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: