FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7. The Ripple Effect - a documentary by Muad'Dib
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guzman wrote:
Apart from one small comment saying that Muad'Dib posted here as cybe there's only been talk about what JAH and Muad'Dib have written. Taking issue with someone accusing 'the moslems' of spreading satanic lies is hardly a 'unsubstantiated speculative orgy'

"Anti-Muslim" is just "talk", Guzman? Or spin? And how about overwhelming failure to understand the point he's making (that they are contradicting what the Koran says)? Is that "anti-Muslim" or seeking to help by using the Scriptures they value? Perhaps some further reading would be in order for you, but you're only interested in looking for bits which you can quote to paint an entirely different picture of him, aren't you?

Quote:
The christians are just as bad as the jews and moslems and started a religion using Christ's name and teaching the opposite of what Christ actually said. That is why God sent the Koran to Mohammed Mustafa to bring people back to the True Faith and teachings, which are to keep The Covenant in the Torah and DO God's Will - Islam (the word Islam means doing God's Will - in Arabic), which is exactly what Christ actually did say, in the New Testament/Covenant.

This is reconfirmed by God in the Koran (Sura 43:61) which makes it doubly important and certain.

It is the DUTY of ALL believers to free yourselves from ALL of these evil man-made teachings, unite the three Books of God - Old Testament; New Testament and Koran and yourselves as one brotherhood ALL keeping The Covenant of God written in The Torah (The Law), the five Books of Moses* in the Old Testament and following Abraham's example in believing only God and loving God more than everything on Earth and doing only His Will (Islam).

JAH - Muad'dib - AMEN

http://www.jahtruth.net/hadith.htm

guzman wrote:
Since you seem to be in close contact with those behined the JforJustice website I'm hoping you'll appraise me of the evidence-based approach that they took to reach the following conclusions:

that George Lucas was told telepathically what to write for the first three Star Wars movies

John 3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

guzman wrote:
that whoever is behind the moniker Muad'Dib is the Messiah or a prophet

Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 16
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

guzman wrote:
that the 'Force' as what is depicted in the Star Wars movies truly exists

John 14
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

guzman wrote:
that the 'Moslems' are spreading satanic lies

It is already answered in the very webpage that was quoted from.

Quote:
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING [Deuteronomy 4:2] (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah - The Covenant) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah - The Covenant) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

16:91. Fulfill the Covenant of "I AM" (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made "I AM" your guarantor; for "I AM" knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

guzman wrote:
the Ark of The Covenant is buried in Ireland

It is already answered on the www.jahtruth.net website , in detail.

Matthew 11
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

guzman wrote:
Looking at the JAH -truth invested 'Recover the Ark of the Covenant' petition I'm guessing that signee number 1, Yassin Moutalib, is the one who's adopted the Muad'Dib moniker.

Really? Would you like to put some money where your mouth is?

guzman wrote:
You say that all four of them make a trip to London, apart from the Government's say so what evidence do you have for this?

Their families were told by them that they were going to London. Then you have shootings at Canary Wharf, and then these four Muslim men are selected as the patsies for the 7/7 false-flag. Forgive me for thinking that the real conspirators would not have told them to go to Timbuctoo, and instead putting two and two together based on the evidence that IS available.

guzman wrote:
'The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.'

You're not doing your cause of slandering Muad'Dib a lot of good with your faulty arguments.

guzman wrote:
If you want to question the motives of J7 then go ahead. I'll be awaiting your credible argument as to why the site, now over two years old and which you have made use of, has an ulterior motive.

Don't twist my words Guzman. Take another look at what I said:-

Quote:
I agree with one thing that "J7" (whoever in J7 it happens to be at the time) says - question everything. For that includes questioning people in J7 itself, and their motives, does it not?

There's a difference between "people" (in the site) and the site itself and its general aims.

To believe that the government or MI5 did not place at least one or two agents in the forum as soon as they learnt of it, is disingenuous. Had any joy figuring out who they are? Everybody from there who is attacking 7/7 Ripple Effect, is a suspect in my book. Because they are self-fulfilling their very own prophecy about the putting forward of alternative scenarios being a "trap". Was it because the prophecy wasn't working out as you'd expected, because the film was being well-received, so you decided to take on the "responsibility" yourselves?

guzman wrote:
I understand that you, like George Bush and Company, are enemies of the U.S. constitution

That allowed George Bush and Co to come to power in the first place. And as far as I know, he wishes to change it/make a new one (because of SOME items in it that do not work in his favour), not do away with CONstitutions altogether.

The NWO's power-base is man-made "law", which is illegal under The Covenant. Remove that power-base, and their house will collapse.

I understand that you, like the traitors in government, are enemies of the most plausible scenario for what really took place on 7/7.

guzman wrote:
Interestingly how you and G. B. both see the constitution as a threat to your interests. Common threats help bring about shared identities.

Interesting how the British government , G. B. AND yourself, views The Covenant as a common threat to YOUR/THEIR interests.

guzman wrote:
Although the somewhat close-minded approach to the film is disappointing and nevertheless will be judged on its own merits, it's the content of the JforJustice, JAH truth sites and the words and intended actions of 'Muad'Dib' that is much more disturbing. I've contacted none of the survivors or the relatives of those who died, except for those who have gone onto the forums, but if I were to then I'd contact them before making a film and try and get their input. But someone's put the idea in Muad'Dib's head that it's best to act as cold, distant, domineering and as closed-minded towards them as the Government have done.

Cold, distant, and domineering, for attempting to ensure the film gets to them so they have a chance to watch it (their choice) and hopefully have a good think about it? Are you seriously saying that a film which proves that the patsies didn't do it, should not be sent to the families, in order for these to "mourn properly"? Mourn what exactly? That four Muslims murdered their relatives??

I have to say that you are grasping at straws to make Muad'Dib out to be some kind of monster. And you are ignoring the fact that many of the 911 families are now coming round to accepting the government had a hand in 911. Their "counselling" for 7/7, is centred around the lie that four Muslims did it. They are being brainwashed with dirty water, and the film should give them the opportunity to wash the dirty water out.

No, I am not swallowing the spin you people have put on this in, because I can see clearly.

And there's even more hypocrisy here to be noted on your part. Because J7 is asking for an inquiry into 7/7. Why don't you shut up and let the families mourn, according to your logic? Oh, but they are in favour of an inquiry as well? Well, 7/7 Ripple Effect is a 57 minute inquiry into what happened.

So no matter what the case is, your argument is flawed.

guzman wrote:
Danny wrote:
P.S. At least spell his name correctly.

Muad'Dib is a fictional character from Frank Herbert's Dune. I'm sure no offence will be taken.

In Arabic, مؤدّب Muad'Dib means 'Teacher.' Which came first? The book/film Dune, or the Arabic language?

You would benefit a lot more from examining your own motives and prejudices, than from attacking Muad'Dib. Everything that you THINK Muad'Dib is wrong in, actually reflects badly on you, for not knowing it in the first place and for not being as open-minded as you think you are. You have said yourself that you do not wish to read anymore of Muad'Dib's work to try and understand. Because your mind is closed to it.

LLTF,

Danny.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First apologies for the error of thinking cybe was muad.

Second I don't believe I have debunked, slandered or attacked Muad. I have just said that I personally would not recommend sending this film to the families for the reasons I stated.

Third, anything that builds popular support for J7 truth is a good thing. Hopefully this film will contribute to this, however, given what else Muad is saying it is possible it might not. After all I think it is safe to say that the claims (or reported claims) of the Davids (Icke and Shayler) to be a or the messiah have not to date helped their credibility in the eyes of the public. That's not having a go at any one, just saying how it is.

Now about campaigning strategy. This is my take.

We are indeed at the critical time in the age old struggle between humanity and those forces that seek to enslave us. Put simply there are essentially two possible outcomes: either (1) we, humanity, end up living in a global fascist empire in which fear and control dominate or (2) humanity collectively wakes up and then rises up and triumphs over the forces of fascism.

Yes, good people IMO we are talking good old fashioned revolution but with some important differences to previous revolutions. First, the empire is global and so the revolution must be global, sweeping around the world in a domino effect. Second, we all have an obligation to try as best we can to fully understand and help others understand how the empire works, its lies, its tricks and its wickedness. This is our best protection against the failings of previous revolutions that have seen us revolve back to where we started. And finally, as well as being clear what we are struggling to over throw, let us as be clear what we are struggling for: love, peace, 'justice' and freedom: a new world. This struggle will not be won through war and violence but through people around the world recognising our common cause and uniting in the name of freedom and as a good man once said "when we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

OK so to my mind those are the two paths we have: the path of slavery, the sith and the empire or the path of freedom, the jedi and the 'rebel alliance'.

All well and good but short of blowing up a death star how do we get from A to B. Well first a bit of faith. Personally I have no doubts that humanity will sing that song of freedom. We should all let go of the fear and embrace love and positive thinking. Then we need to recognise that without building massive unstoppable popular support we will fail. The sort of popular support that forces governments to fall and brings economies to a stand still. Then we need to recognise that we are still a very long way from that point of critical mass and that if we are to win the battle for public opinion we will need to be savvy and 'fight' this battle on our strongest ground in order to take people along on this journey.

Some here criticise J7 for a softly softly, pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake approach. What I see is a website with a wealth of information that exposes the huge holes and unanswered questions in the official narrative. The call for a new inquiry and demands to release the evidence are staging posts. On their own they won't change the world but they have the potential to be catalysts for wider change, just as the call to reinvestigate 9/11 has the potential to have the same catalysing effect. Those who believe the J7 campaign is being gate-kept need to set out better alternatives and explain how they actually see these alternatives being more effective.

In particular if some propose that Muad and 7/7 ripple effect is central to an alternative strategy and message, I would like to hear how they see this working because I can very easily anticipate how 'they' (as in the powers that be) would use this against 'us' to completely undermine popular support for J7 truth. I would also need to know a whole lot more about Muad and his beliefs and background before accepting that his opinions carry any weight.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points Ian
Personally i think J7 are doing a decent job providing a research database. Although i also realise that J7 are few in number and poorly funded. So it is limited what a website alone can achieve. We live in the Youtube generation so a film is likely to reach minds the website cannot reach.
J7 should not spend their time debunking people who are batting for the same team. Rather they should constructively engage with the filmaker and add their input.
I recall the J7 debunking exercise that occured when the last 7/7 film - The Homefront - came across their radar. And it looks like they have turned this thread into a debate about the religious views of the filmaker rather than what it should be a discussion about the film.

Do people not realise that labelling a person is racism. I dont care what religion or race or colour Muad'Dib is. I only care about his handiwork - his film. Why is it people here are always putting labels on us according to our race, colour or religion? I resent it as i have been a victim of labelling here too.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
In Arabic, مؤدّب Muad'Dib means 'Teacher.' Which came first? The book/film Dune, or the Arabic language?

I think that Mu'addib is the Arabic for Teacher (mainly of small children).

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Danny wrote:

The inflection often depends on the particular dialect. The full meaning is Teacher of Righteousness. And yes, children. As such are the Kingdom of Heaven.

Matthew 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and [then] become as little children, ye shall NOT enter into the Kingdom of heaven.
18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of heaven.
18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny

As you are a member of the J7 People's Investigation Forum, and given how much of J7's research has been used in 7/7 Ripple Effect, and you're also a 'follower' of Muad'Dib, could you please explain the reasoning behind producing this video at this time. (I notice it was never mentioned by you on the J7 forum).

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:

Don't let anything disturb your obvious single-minded attachment to this video. The fact that the person who made it believes he can prove he is both the Messiah and the Rightful British-Israel King won't do a thing to discredit 7/7 truth, no sireee.

I keep posting this film because it has been my perception that certain other posters have been working hard at trying to bump it off the current page of this thread.

David Shayler thinks he's the Messiah. This makes absolutely no difference to the issue of whether 9/11 was an inside job or not....nor to how most of the uncommitted perceive us (in my opinion). People who try and smear us all by referring to him are showing their desperation and most people can see that. They also realise that they adopting this tactic in order to avoid the real issues.

The same goes for Mr 'Dib. It is the way he has brought together and connected so much previously diverse information that impresses me. If he is suffering from extreme religious delusions, who can tell....but that is of no interest nor will it discredit the (only slightly fuller and more detailed than we have seen before) film. We are all capable of making our own judgements on this issue.

If you mean will this kind of stuff be used to attack him and anyone else who believes that 7/7 was an inside job....well, of course it will.

.......But you seem to want us all to pander to the sensibilities of people who have been taken in by a less plausible narrative that has been created for us by people far sicker than Muad 'Dib will ever be.

WATCH THE FILM:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776&q=7%2F7+ ripple&total=19&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
.......But you seem to want us all to pander to the sensibilities of people who have been taken in by a less plausible narrative that has been created for us by people far sicker than Muad 'Dib will ever be.

I would never use the term 'sick' in relation to Muad'Dib, I would just question what 'agenda' a person/persons with such very strongly held religious views might have in producing this film. Things don't just work on the level of appearance, we need to understand their essence, and I can see the appearance of this film is a hypothesis masquerading as 'what really happened', but I'm not sure I understand what its essence is (that is, it's 'essential' nature').

Apart from that, we at J7 are only concerned with uncovering the truth of what really happened that day, we leave narratives upto the government and those who are content with stories.

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Danny

As you are a member of the J7 People's Investigation Forum, and given how much of J7's research has been used in 7/7 Ripple Effect, and you're also a 'follower' of Muad'Dib, could you please explain the reasoning behind producing this video at this time.

Dear Prole,

Muad'Dib, and others who are (or were) not members of the J7 forum have been following events related to 7/7 from day one. Some more closely than others. We stumbled across the J7 forum whilst searching for an article that we remembered and were seeking to recover. So I thought it would be a good idea to become a member of this forum dedicated to the subject.

The information compiled and comments made by people on the J7 forum were a lot of help. We were grateful and therefore "plugged" the forum in the film, without "allying" ourselves to it. But that does not mean that the majority of the content (not by a long shot) was gleaned from the J7 forum. It was already present in our minds because we had been following events as well. Mostly, we wanted to see what people on J7 thought about things as well.

In no way have I complained about the value of the information on julyseventh.co.uk , but of some attitudes which are revealing themselves now. I truly believe that both approaches (and more even) can complement each other, and I'm very disappointed by the "official" J7 opinion. But it's not the end of the world... yet.

The reasoning behind doing the film, you'll have to ask Muad'Dib about that as it was his idea. But to me, it made perfect sense for one to be done, so as to voice what a lot of people were thinking/help explain to those who didn't know how it could have been done, that it could have been done/to give a kick start to the truth movement which is getting nowhere fast.

I do not see what made you ask this question or what you are getting at. ("at this time"? better sooner rather than later maybe? I don't know.) So unless you explain to Muad'Dib why you are asking, and it's a good reason, it's not likely you'll receive an answer.

Prole wrote:
(I notice it was never mentioned by you on the J7 forum).

That I'm a follower of Muad'Dib? If that is what you mean, do you provide a list of all things or people that you follow upon becoming a member of a forum, even if you aren't asked?

Or the reasoning behind the film being made at this time?

Prole wrote:
I would never use the term 'sick' in relation to Muad'Dib, I would just question what 'agenda' a person/persons with such very strongly held religious views might have in producing this film. Things don't just work on the level of appearance, we need to understand their essence, and I can see the appearance of this film is a hypothesis masquerading as 'what really happened', but I'm not sure I understand what its essence is (that is, it's 'essential' nature').

The following is why I and others can all see the benefit of Muad’Dib’s film and some J7 “intellectuals” cannot:-

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in Thy sight.

Amen.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post Ian.

The slightly sneering 'pat-a-cake' comment was in response to comments from Prole that I found offensive.

We all seem to be showing a bit more respect now and that's a good thing.

Sorry to use the word 'sick' even while supporting Muad's film, Danny. Using the biblical references in this day and age makes people appear to the average secularist Joe as possibly mad and fanatical.

However, I must confess, it is not that unlike the way I think myself.

If you believe in God and His goodness it is imperative to take the teaching seriously.

The loss of religious faith through our society has surely blinded people to, amongst other things, the conjunction of power and evil ("Satan is Prince of this World"). The mass media, owned by the powerful, have done a fairly good job in convincing most people that they can trust the powers that lead us.

Huge mistake.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Danny wrote:

It is a nickname like Prole.
Lets move on already.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
I would just question what 'agenda' a person/persons with such very strongly held religious views might have in producing this film.

That is so disgraceful.
What possible difference could his RELIGIOUS views make to whether 7/7 was an inside job or not?

And moving on - what religious views do you find acceptable for a truth campaigner?
None im guessing.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

I'm sure both Muad'Dib and Cybe accept your apology, Ian. Thank you on their behalf. But more importantly than how they possibly felt about it, is that all these general rushing to judgements, ought not to take place. Muad’Dib has been criticised for conjecture by people who are hypocritically doing the same about him.

ian neal wrote:
Third, anything that builds popular support for J7 truth is a good thing. Hopefully this film will contribute to this, however, given what else Muad is saying it is possible it might not. After all I think it is safe to say that the claims (or reported claims) of the Davids (Icke and Shayler) to be a or the messiah have not to date helped their credibility in the eyes of the public. That's not having a go at any one, just saying how it is.

Those who know Muad'Dib, know the reason for what happened to David Shayler, just when “7/7 Ripple Effect” was being produced. It is as clear as day to us. Satan got Shayler to study the Kabala, and put false clues in his path, so he would believe he was the Messiah and then made him run his mouth off, without first taking enough time to reflect on everything that had just happened. A spiritual beginner's mistake, not an intentional one. He plainly did have a spiritual experience, but Satan got in the way as well, and chose him for this purpose, precisely because he had worked on another 7/7 film. Satan did that to discredit the 7/7 film that Shayler took part in, in order to protect the Satanist’s who serve him and perpetrated 7/7 for him, and, even more importantly, because he (Satan) knew what his most feared enemy (Muad’Dib) was up to (working on 7/7 Ripple Effect), and so Satan desperately, knowing he could not stop Muad’Dib and how good his film is and the effect it could have, decided to pick on Shayler and use Shayler to try to discredit “Mind The Gap” and “7/7 Ripple Effect” and its producer, before it was even completed. However, Satan, as usual, will fail.

It would be good if both Davids, Shayler and Icke, read "The Way home". And then had a nice chat with Muad'Dib.

And if anyone has the right to speak their mind about 7/7, it is the rightful King of Great Britain. Why should he be silenced for being who he is? Have all Brits forgotten what queen Victoria said? "The Throne I sit upon is Christ's Throne, and if he came back tomorrow, I'd give it up to him." Muad'Dib is neither a war-criminal, nor a liar. Why should he NOT have the right to speak up?

The only way to kill the snake is to cut its head off and that head is Mrs. E. Battenberg. And she has not hearkened to what her predecessor said about Christ and his Throne, even though she knows full well who Muad'Dib is. She even had herself crowned on a fake Throne, in full knowledge that it was fake, so from the very instant of her "coronation", she was working against God and the British people. She has also betrayed her "Coronation" oath time and time again.

Nobody but Muad'Dib, with the overwhelming support of the people/Fremen, can stop the enemy. Only by supporting him, removing and arresting Mrs. E. Battenberg and placing him upon his Rightful Throne can these evil people who serve her be defeated, arrested and punished on his orders as King.

The reason why Britain (and the world) continues to slide into (more) slavery, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, is because the "Rebels" are NOT fighting according to God's Plan. Here is your opportunity. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

ian neal wrote:
OK so to my mind those are the two paths we have: the path of slavery, the sith and the empire or the path of freedom, the jedi and the 'rebel alliance'.

All well and good but short of blowing up a death star how do we get from A to B.

The quickest route from A to B is what I just told you. And the Je-di's (Jesus Disciples) need training to do it.

As for contacting the families, Muad'Dib is not seeking any information about their medical history, which indeed should be kept private, only their names and addresses so that he can help their mental healing and them to find closure on what happened and why.

In other words he wishes to give them medical advice. He is, after all, the Doctor.

Matthew 9:12 But when Jesus heard [that], he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
9:13 But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice (you): for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their churches, and preaching the gospel of the Kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
13:16 But blessed [are] your eyes (of your spirit), for they see: and your ears (of your spirit), for they hear.

The so-called "law" that is quoted is not a Law at all, but merely man-made illegal legislation by the very people who brought them these atrocities and all the wars.

If you want to know more, a good place to start is to read and study the website. As Andrew said, everything is there for people to read.

For example:-

Quote:
God is punishing the British monarchy and little by little bringing it down and showing its and its politicians' evil in the eyes of the people and overturning it for the last time, as God prophesied through Ezekiel:-

Ezekiel 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it (the Throne of David): and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Genesis 49 v 10)].

When Christ sits upon the Stone of Destiny, as prophesied through Ezekiel and is inaugurated as the King of all of the British people and of kings, the British Davidic monarchy will be finished; The Covenant reinstated and the wealth redistributed. Amen - JAH.

* The fourth and final overturn began on Christ-mas Day in 1950 when God inspired and Christ assisted four Scottish Nationalists to remove the real Lia Fail / Stone of Destiny / Coronation Stone from Westminster Abbey for Him and replace it with the fake (Stone of Scone).

King George 6th knew of this prophecy in Ezekiel 21:27 concerning the British Throne - the Stone of Destiny - and the fourth and final overturn and was vexed and afraid that the loss (of the Coronation Stone in 1950) portended the end of his dynasty, as Ian R. Hamilton Q.C. states in his book "The Taking of the Stone of Destiny", Lochar 1991, page 139, "Forty years on" line 8:-

"Privately we learned that he (George 6th) had a superstitious fear that the loss portended the end of his dynasty."

George 6th must have known, as must his daughter Elizabeth, that the stone that was left at Arbroath Abbey on 11th April 1951 was a Scottish sandstone fake and that she was cursed by God and never really crowned. She must also have known the prophecy, as did her great, great grandmother Queen Victoria, who said that if Christ came to take the Throne, she would immediately step down and give it to its rightful owner, and everyone of them knew it down to George 6th. It is unthinkable that George 6th would not also have taught this to his children - that Christ would come one day and rightfully claim the British Throne, in fulfillment of prophecy.

Elizabeth 2 who is descended from the royal line of David from the tribe of Judah, was then fraudulently crowned on that fake stone in 1953, so in actual fact was never officially crowned queen of Britain in the eyes of God; as God Himself prevented her from being, by having the Stone taken from her.

The TRUTH about the British Monarchy; the "Golden Jubilee" (50 year reign) of the queen who never was and The GOSPEL of The Kingdom.

The Lia Fail, Stone of Destiny

LLTF & God save the King,

Danny.
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Sorry to use the word 'sick' even while supporting Muad's film, Danny. Using the biblical references in this day and age makes people appear to the average secularist Joe as possibly mad and fanatical.

However, I must confess, it is not that unlike the way I think myself.

If you believe in God and His goodness it is imperative to take the teaching seriously.

The loss of religious faith through our society has surely blinded people to, amongst other things, the conjunction of power and evil ("Satan is Prince of this World"). The mass media, owned by the powerful, have done a fairly good job in convincing most people that they can trust the powers that lead us.

Huge mistake.

Agreed.

Between tele-vision and Satan's tele-pathic programming, and all the slandering of Father he has done through setting up organized religions to distort the Message, and having his puppet politicians lie about God having told them this and that, it is understandable that some people reject any use of Scripture in auto-pilot fashion. But it's even truer today than it was two thousand years ago. And prophesied that all this would happen:-

Ezekiel 13
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD;
3 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.

6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.
7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?

"God told me to invade Iraq" - G.B.

22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:
23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Note well:- "I will deliver my people out of your hand."

Amen.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
Nobody but Muad'Dib, with the overwhelming support of the people/Fremen, can stop the enemy. Only by supporting him, removing and arresting Mrs. E. Battenberg and placing him upon his Rightful Throne can these evil people who serve her be defeated, arrested and punished on his orders as King.

The reason why Britain (and the world) continues to slide into (more) slavery, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, is because the "Rebels" are NOT fighting according to God's Plan. Here is your opportunity. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

We're all looking for the answer to the problem which Ian Neal cogently described, but it isn't clear to me how people would reach your conclusion after watching 7/7 Ripple Effect.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
ian neal wrote:

I'm sure both Muad'Dib and Cybe accept your apology, Ian. Thank you on their behalf. But more importantly than how they possibly felt about it, is that all these general rushing to judgements, ought not to take place. Muad’Dib has been criticised for conjecture by people who are hypocritically doing the same about him.

Thanks. Just to clarify it was this post where cybe cut and paste a muad 'letter' without clarifying that this is what he had done that made me think cybe was muad.

I don't feel I have indulged in conjecture and I'm certainly not rushing to judgement (something I try to avoid: judge not lest you be judged or some such)

Leaving aside Muad's wider agenda for now and focussing on the film I would like to ask how we know what we think we know about the Peter Power exercise. How do we know it involved a 1000 people, as in a 1000 people were participating in the exercise? I thought Power was on record saying that the exercise was for a client which employed a 1000 people, not that the exercise invovled a 1000 people? Hardly the same thing.

Also I thought that Power was on record claiming the exercise was a paper/desk based exercise and didn't involve anything real like real people running around London or real explosions.

That is not to say there weren't such exercises. Just that the evidence in the public domain (as I recall it) doesn't support this hypothesis.

Thanks
Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
We're all looking for the answer to the problem which Ian Neal cogently described, but it isn't clear to me how people would reach your conclusion after watching 7/7 Ripple Effect.

I'll repeat one more time for your benefit - The following is why I and others can all see the benefit of Muad’Dib’s film and some J7 “intellectuals” cannot:-

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in Thy sight.

13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
13:16 But blessed [are] your eyes (of your spirit), for they see: and your ears (of your spirit), for they hear.

Isaiah 42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.
42:19 Who [is] blind, but My servant? or deaf, as My messenger [that] I sent? who [is] as blind as [he that thinks he is] perfect, and blind as the "I AM"'s servant (Israel)?
42:20 Seeing many things, but thou takest no notice; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
42:21 The "I AM" is well pleased for His Righteousness' sake; He will magnify The Law, and make [it] honourable (Deut. 33:21).
42:22 But this [is] a people robbed and spoiled; [they are] all of them trapped in [pigeon] holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and no-one delivereth [them]; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore [their share to them].
42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? [who] will hearken and hear for the time to come?
42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the "I AM", He against Whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in His Ways, neither were they obedient unto His Law.
42:25 Therefore He hath poured upon him the fury of His anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him (Israel) on fire round about, yet he understood not; and it burned him, yet he took [it] not to heart (did not learn from it).

Amen.
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
[

Leaving aside Muad's wider agenda for now and focussing on the film I would like to ask how we know what we think we know about the Peter Power exercise. How do we know it involved a 1000 people, as in a 1000 people were participating in the exercise? I thought Power was on record saying that the exercise was for a client which employed a 1000 people, not that the exercise invovled a 1000 people? Hardly the same thing.

Also I thought that Power was on record claiming the exercise was a paper/desk based exercise and didn't involve anything real like real people running around London or real explosions.

Powers comments on a paper-based exercise came later on in 'corrected' interviews regarding the exercise, each interview successively watering down the previous assertions. Even in the weakest version, the possibility of field-based operatives, though many times less than a thousand, can never be ruled out.
Even in the most 'scientific' circles, hypotheses are based on actual observed evidence. The hypotheses are then up for testing, falsification and the like
Muad's film is a typical 'scientific' hypothesis, building strands from sometimes spare evidence and odd anomalies in the account
Proof or otherwise of the theory is up to Muad and/or other researchers
Without the posited hypothesis, the world is one short of something to go on
I can think of no reason why surviving victims or victim's relatives shouldn't also be researchers other than that their acceptance of the OCT is frozen into them by their initial acceptance compounded by the trauma they have suffered. Trauma-based mind control - my one reservation on this. See Rachel - no offence intended.
Thanks Danny for engaging in hot debate - I wont be moved by scriptural references, but am glad you're here addressing the issue

Danny
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Danny wrote:
ian neal wrote:

Thanks. Just to clarify it was this post where cybe cut and paste a muad 'letter' without clarifying that this is what he had done that made me think cybe was muad.

I don't feel I have indulged in conjecture and I'm certainly not rushing to judgement (something I try to avoid: judge not lest you be judged or some such)

Understood Ian.

ian neal wrote:

That is not to say there weren't such exercises. Just that the evidence in the public domain (as I recall it) doesn't support this hypothesis.

Thanks

"We had to jump from slow-time thinking to quick-time doing."

i.e. Pushing around 1,000 names on paper, to pushing them around in real life.

"Which envisioned practically the same scenario".

i.e. Doing a warm-up for those that were to manage the real thing later on.

They're doing an exercise on paper, and all of a sudden they're managing the real thing, because allegedly four Muslim men have also chosen the same scenario as the exercise, to blow themselves up that same day. You tell me, was the exercise really "just" on paper? Or did it only start OUT as being on paper, later to involve real live people?

Power hasn't even had to lie outright, because "jumping to quick-time doing" is no longer an exercise but the real thing. "Legaleese". But the fact remains that the real thing was what they were exercising for in the first place.

There were two exercises taking place that day. One "below-board" exercise for the patsies (with agents assigned to track them and kill them if things didn't go according to plan), and the other one was the "above-board" crisis management exercise that dealt with the aftermath of the first "exercise". Both of them "went live".

For those who don't know much about Power, the following might be interesting:-

Quote:
I happened to have beside me half my police uniform - for some reason I was taking it home *1 - so I put this on.

Having got into the Guard's compartment, the first thing I realised was that on Victoria Line trains there are no Guards. *2

Two other guys came in with me - we hadn't met before or since then *3 - and we decided to shut the door and have a very quick meeting. *4

We discovered a telephone type handset which had a PA system to broadcast within the train.

I said, "We have to keep these people calm."

I picked up the handset and, using as calm a voice as I could, I tried to reassure the people we could see were getting very agitated.

I said, "Things aren't as bad as they appear, the smoke is no worse than a garden bonfire, we've just been told by the people on the surface that they're pulling the smoke away, so there's nothing to worry about."

On that, people looked out of the window and started to relax. But what I was saying was nonsense.

We had no communication with above and the smoke was getting worse, but I was appealing to people's desire to believe me. *5

Suddenly through the crowd came a lot of agitation and the train driver fought his way back from the front, covered in soot, and demanded that we get out of London Transport property.

He was bundled into our compartment and one of us decided to give him a certain bit of advice to his face and he was knocked out. *6

Eventually we decided to open the back door *7, though we thought the lines were probably live.

I think it was me who was going to leap off and hopefully struggle back, but just before I did, we could see some distant torches coming towards us around the bend. *8

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/witness/november/23/newsid_3227000/ 3227456.stm

*1 - What reason?

*2 - How could he have realized right then that on "Victoria Line trainS" there were never any guards? Would he not have realized instead, that there were no guards on THAT particular train? Why jump to that conclusion, unless he already knew there were no guards on the Victoria Line, and he slipped up by phrasing the sentence the way he did?

*3 - He says that "we hadn't met before or since then". When the natural thing to say would be something like "I didn't catch their names", or "I don't know who they were". The way he says it, is indicative of a guilty conscience. Like a response someone would give during a police interrogation.

*4 - They lock themselves in the guard's compartment (thereby locking everyone else out), which happens to be the carriage right at the end of the train and therefore the safest because it is furthest away from the fire in the front. It also has an exit door at the back, which apparently was working. Were the other doors on the train not working for some reason?

*5 - So the smoke was getting worse, but Peter attempts to get people to do nothing about it and "calm down". And perhaps quit trying to break the door to the guard's compartment down?

*6 - They bundle the driver into the guard's compartment and knock him out when he tells them to get out of London Transport property? The driver's demands, presumably through the closed door, are starting to make the other passengers think something fishy is going on, so Peter and the two guys he'd never met before, or since... open the door and bundle him in and then shut it again. I don't think you "bundle" anyone inside a compartment if the door is open already, as you can just ask them to step inside.

*7 - "Eventually we decided to open the door"? So he never thought to check to see if it WOULD open before "eventually" came about, so he/they could make a quick exit if he/they needed to?

*8 - Just before they exit the guard's compartment, the Fire Brigade arrives.

Then Peter is hailed as a hero, whilst the two other guys remain nameless (why?). No statement from the train driver who was knocked out, either. And Power's profile as crisis manager begins to take root.

Take a look at this page on www.railwaysarchive.co.uk . Which accident report document (which typically contain statements from staff involved) is missing?

You're welcome.

LLTF,

Danny.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite J7 expressing our condemnation here and to Maud'Dib of sending this unsolicited to the families of the victims and to survivors, we received this today:
Quote:
Name: Tim

Subject: J7POST: 7/7 Ripple Effect Video

OK People, my niece was killed at/under King's Cross.

Despite your tardy rebuttal and rejection of JforJustice 7/7 Ripple Effect film you make no condemnation of unsolicited distribution of this material to victim's relatives and injured survivors.

Your bulletin board engaged with the perpetrators of this material and allowed an appeal to be made for assistance in tracking us down.

Well, bless you for that! I received my unsolicted copy of the CD today in a plain cover with an Eire postmark this morning. No enclosures, no explanation, nothing but wild innaccuracy and speculation.

How do you think I feel just now? How do you feel just now?

Pax et Bonum

Tim

We have written to Tim expressing our sympathies but we obviously can't put right what should never have occurred in the first place.

J7 totally and utterly condemns any endeavours to contact the bereaved and survivors and have never taken such action ourselves, we ask those here who consider themselves 7/7 truthseekers or researchers or whatever to consider their actions and the consequences of them.

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny, Andrew, or anyone else,

Do you know if 'J for Justice' or anyone else has received any such similar condemnation e-mails?

It seems strange that J7 has been contacted in this way when we were the group who have expressly disassociated ourselves from the endorsement of this film, and from the related promotional efforts by ‘J for Justice’ involving obtaining contact details of (and despatching unsolicited copies of the film to) bereaved families or survivors.

The e-mailer Tim is incorrect - J7 did not allow an appeal to track down relatives etc., to be posted on the J7 forum (bulletin board).
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
Danny, Andrew, or anyone else,

Do you know if 'J for Justice' or anyone else has received any such similar condemnation e-mails?

It seems strange that J7 has been contacted in this way when we were the group who have expressly disassociated ourselves from the endorsement of this film, and from the related promotional efforts by ‘J for Justice’ involving obtaining contact details of (and despatching unsolicited copies of the film to) bereaved families or survivors.

The e-mailer Tim is incorrect - J7 did not allow an appeal to track down relatives etc., to be posted on the J7 forum (bulletin board).

Dear Sinclair,

I hope you are well in good spirit and having a good day.

Only speaking on my own behalf, not to my Knowledge has anyone received any such e-mails.

LLTF & God save the King.

Andrew.

Please, for your own sakes, make copies of this film for everyone you know, and for the media outlets in your area, to wake them up and let everyone know the truth, so that the public will give the decent, honest people in the security-services their support, and encouragement, to tell the truth, and arrest their evil colleagues.

One should keep in mind that it is not in the government's interest to silence all groups and or individuals, some few must remain in order to perpetuate the smoke and mirrors for the masses.

http://JforJustice.co.uk
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WATCH THE FILM:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776&q=7%2F7+ ripple&total=19&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have watched this film, after being sent it by email - and it is fact-free speculative distressing nonsense. I also got an email from Muad and I replied saying I was disgusted by the attempts to send this unsolicited to people who suffered as a result of 7/7 and asked not to be contacted again.

No victim, bereaved family or survivor owes any 'truthseeker' anything. Nobody needs to answer your questions, pick up the phone, look at your emails or spend any time at all indulging your morbid curiosity

People should be left in peace. That is their right to privacy. Any attempt to trace or contact or publish personal details of survivors or families (so others can contact them) on the internet is abhorrent, as is the publishing of distressing photos of the dying. After two years ( and the publishing of survivor details on their forum on numerous occasions) I am glad to see J7 have finally recognised this and that they do not support this latest grotesque attempt to harass people by sending them this inaccurate conjecture.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
I have watched this film, after being sent it by email - and it is fact-free speculative distressing nonsense. I also got an email from Muad and I replied saying I was disgusted by the attempts to send this unsolicited to people who suffered as a result of 7/7 and asked not to be contacted again.

No victim, bereaved family or survivor owes any 'truthseeker' anything. Nobody needs to answer your questions, pick up the phone, look at your emails or spend any time at all indulging your morbid curiosity

People should be left in peace. That is their right to privacy. Any attempt to trace or contact or publish personal details of survivors or families (so others can contact them) on the internet is abhorrent, as is the publishing of distressing photos of the dying. After two years ( and the publishing of survivor details on their forum on numerous occasions) I am glad to see J7 have finally recognised this and that they do not support this latest grotesque attempt to harass people by sending them this inaccurate conjecture.

On the whole, Rachel, I agree
I would uphold Muad's right to produce this documentary,and believe him rather right, though that's only my imho, but think he ought to accept its viral spread rather than try to lay it on particular individuals

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel is a gatekeeper. Give the victims' families the DVD. To hell with decorum. This is war and some of them might get fired up and start creating mayhem...

J7 might well be a gatekeeping site for all I know. Limited hangout defensive positions are all over ther truth movement.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
.....and it is fact-free speculative distressing nonsense......

Fact-free.......oh, no it isn't.

Speculative.......agreed.

Distressing[.........sorry about that, but honest people will interpret important events according to their honest perceptions.

Many of us find the lies that are put about 9/11 (and 7/7) distressing also (and please don't say people who disagree with you have no right to feelings on this issue. No one has a monopoly on suffering or a monopoly of genuine concern).

Nonsense.......that is a matter of opinion.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that all the victims, relatives, and supposed perpetrators relatives, and the local community and elders thereof should be served. The last two have been.
The rest I'm not sure about

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
I think that all the victims, relatives, and supposed perpetrators relatives, and the local community and elders thereof should be served. The last two have been.
The rest I'm not sure about

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying here.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally i find the Million dead Iraqis distressing.
And the one thousand British Muslims arrested and held without charge or trial.
I find the fact that British citizens have been and are being tortured distressing.
And i find an innocent brown skinned man shot 7 times in the head with hollow nosed bullets pretty distressing too.
That could happen to any of us tomorrow.
So let us not forget why this movie and our mission is important.

i am a little confused
why has the 7/7 relative contacted J7?

Rachel has seen the documentary but only now comments on it.

Clearly Prole's allegations against Muad'Dib are wrong he is clearly sending out the dvd at his own expense for philanthropic purposes.
He is not using the dvd to promote his religious views.
And he is not running a money making scam as Prole has suggested.

Prole the more you are campaigning against this video the less credible your arguments become. Did you ever hear of a show called Britz? Did you campaign against it? So please understand that some counter spin is necessary.
I suggest we try and encourage as many people to watch this video as possible in the hope that the public will wake up to the reality that 7/7 was a Mossad job and that the criminals need to be brought to justice.
Muad'Dib - you are doing a grand service to the British public, please keep up the good work sir.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 9 of 15

Jump to: