FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

South Tower Anomalies III - Addressing the Debunkers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: South Tower Anomalies III - Addressing the Debunkers Reply with quote

South Tower Anomalies III - Addressing the Debunkers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh7cKDXnS_s

This is a good video I feel. Laughing
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No its not

Same illusionary tricks as last time and no more real, though it shows that those who havnt got their head round it last time have a chance to have another go: maybe this time you'll break through Stephen?

Still at least it shows that "september clues" is a broken tool now, so lets roll out the whole pantomine again....

I'm quite certain that characters like Killtown (who is he anyway? Just a name on the net: does anyone know who he actually is? Do you stephen? Whats his background? Where did he grow up? Whats his age? Why did he get into 9/11 research? etc) will still be putting out the same old stuff in five or even ten years time. After all, why not when he can hide behind anonymity and not face consequences?

Nice little career for him

He better hope, of course, that 9/11 Truth doesnt succeed

'Cos if it does: hes in a lot of trouble. Knowingly spreading deceptions to obfuscate the course of justice has gotta be worth a good ten stretch at least

Obviously, not you stephen, your just a stooge for him, not really your fault mate, can't punish the victims of fraud, can we?

jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the video is excellent.

can john white, or any other critics, please provide their explainations to the questions raised?
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evening news shot they state in this could not be taken by a helicopter, hasn`t anyone heard of Steadicam ???

If the vertical movement of the helicopter hovering does not exceed the limits of the Steadicam rig, it will appear perfectly steady.

After doing a quick bit of research i find out that some NBC choppers are fitted with a system called `Gyrocam`.

full specs of the rig are here : http://www.gyrocamsystems.com/pdf/Gyrocam_TS.pdf

Last edited by Mr-Bridger on Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
the video is excellent.

can john white, or any other critics, please provide their explainations to the questions raised?

Whose a CRITIC?

I'm a truther mate: your status is unclear

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evening news shot is also on the NBC morning news. The camera appears to be mounted some way in front of the Empire State Building as in the initial shot the ESB can be seen quite massively in the foreground. Later it is zoomed in to show the twin towers. This is from about an hour later. You'd have thought someone would have got up there and straightened it up! Wherever "there" is.

Link

What I find curious is the way these two shots seem to match up so well.

Any idea where this camera was mounted?

These youtube videos are rubbish though!

This is much better quality for anyone interested enough it's from 0851 to 0912:

right click and save as http://911hoax.net/911_News_Broadcasts/NBC4/9-11-0851-0912%20NBC4%20Wa shington.mpg

Later on in the clip from the morning the chopper 4 shot can be seen zoomed out and it's from miles away. The Webfairy footage that the South Tower Anomalies III video uses is absolutely appalling as can be seen when you watch the NBC footage from the link at 911hoax.net

Ment : The mind
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fired off a email to a company in the US called McMahon Helicopter Services their website is here : http://www.mcmahonhelicopters.com/history.php

They use the Gyrocam system on some of their choppers here is the questioned i asked :

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to ask if you could help me out with a piece of research. I am trying to find out if it is possible to get a perfectly steady shot at a building lets say, while the helicopter is hovering using the Gyrocam system.

Here is the reply i just had in my inbox :

Yes. That should not be a problem.

Nick McMahon
Chief Pilot
McMahon Helicopter Services, Inc.
1.800.752.8590 toll free
1.734.459.5980 direct
1.734.459.6315 fax
1.313.949.0004 cell
nick@mcmahonhelicopters.com
www.mcmahonhelicopters.com

Last edited by Mr-Bridger on Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but that clearly is a stationary camera Mr Bridger as it's still in exactly the same position an hour later see above!

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH i didnt know the shot was stationary for that length of time catfish
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries dude!

It is curious how these two shots match up so well. Especially as how the chopper4 shot was so high up and the stationary camera seems to be from considerably lower down.

I definitely think there is something to hide in the videos. Why else is the Naudet footage edited?

Link

Peace

David

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
It is curious how these two shots match up so well. Especially as how the chopper4 shot was so high up and the stationary camera seems to be from considerably lower down.
David

Except they don't when looked at beyond Youtube definition.

Exactly this point is analysed here:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608&start=0

and all the particular piece of trash under discussion adds is a quick zoom in and frame addition to the smoke rolling over the roof to imply it's from a higher altitude than it actually is.

Nice to see almost 7000 views on that original article btw.

My interest is in what Stephen and his fellow believers think of being misled, yet again.

It's them or us.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
I definitely think there is something to hide in the videos. Why else is the Naudet footage edited?
Peace
David

The only evidence of an 'edit' relevant to the plane impact that I can see is when the cameraman apparently ducks and runs when he realises there's a building exploding above his head.

Which I really don't find at all suspicious.

If there's something else please be more specific.

It's them or us.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camera sees the 'plane coming in. Then the camera tilts down.

Then the film cuts. It's at 39 seconds in to clip above.

Then the camera shows the exploding building.

That's the 'edit' chek I don't know why you can't see it.

Peace

David

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that I say this is evidence of no-planes/missiles whatever you like just that it is curious.

Chek, you yourself say there was evidence of synchronised explosions in the north tower. Perhaps they are hiding something there.

Notice I say perhaps.

I don't find it so hard to believe that the media was manipulated when it was only through the media seeing this event that it could have been seered into all of our minds as it was.

All of the very best

David

catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These photos clearly show, as chek says that the views are from different elevations.

I stand corrected. Embarassed

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
maybe this time you'll break through Stephen?

I've broken on through mate, the trick is not worring about what over people think, EG No Planes your mad mate! It's the truth that important.

Quote:
Still at least it shows that "september clues" is a broken tool now, so lets roll out the whole pantomine again....
Theres a lot too September clues IMO What about the background for instances?

Quote:
I'm quite certain that characters like Killtown (who is he anyway? Just a name on the net: does anyone know who he actually is?

You could say that about a lot of people on here.

Quote:
Obviously, not you stephen, your just a stooge for him, not really your fault mate, can't punish the victims of fraud, can we?

Not a Stooge for anyone, I'm I gonna be Punished? Whats this?

:
Quote:
Here to help!
or here to Punish?
[/quote]
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its like this Stephen:

My credibility is stretched trying to believe that Killtown isn't knowingly spreading deceptions: hes been caught out too many times: like the bird impact tail fin fiasco. The only other option is to believe he has some kind of significant personality issues (paranoia/hysteria) or is simply stupid: which clearly he is not

You, on the other hand, I think simply havnt realised how you've been suckered, becuase you currently lack the nessacary skill set to understand the significance of the evidence against NPT

I try and be polite and considerate about these things, but what with you being a pain in the arse smearing me as an "Agent" these last few days, your credit is low

So pardon me for losing my patience with you

As I say:

It's really not your fault:

But it is your responsibility to do something about it

Start here:

http://www.911disinformation.com/

Continue here:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...34902101057550

Report back when you've grasped it, OK?

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
The evening news shot is also on the NBC morning news. The camera appears to be mounted some way in front of the Empire State Building as in the initial shot the ESB can be seen quite massively in the foreground. Later it is zoomed in to show the twin towers. This is from about an hour later. You'd have thought someone would have got up there and straightened it up! Wherever "there" is.

Link

I like the way the camrea zooms away from the towers at the point of the second impact, maybe theres something to hide?

This is much better quality for anyone interested enough it's from 0851 to 0912:

right click and save as http://911hoax.net/911_News_Broadcasts/NBC4/9-11-0851-0912%20NBC4%20Wa shington.mpg

Later on in the clip from the morning the chopper 4 shot can be seen zoomed out and it's from miles away. The Webfairy footage that the South Tower Anomalies III video uses is absolutely appalling as can be seen when you watch the NBC footage from the link at 911hoax.net
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* As though NPT hasn't been invalidated enough already.

Pause the OP video at 4:07. There are obvious discrepancies in the positions /shape of the smoke around the tower spire in his two supposed same-time comparison shots, which puts the lie to his whole presentation. It doesn't matter how much the perspectives match when A) he's not showing videos that occur at the same time, and B) one of the videos is obviously of a much crappier quality.

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
catfish wrote:

Link

I like the way the camrea zooms away from the towers at the point of the second impact, maybe theres something to hide?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
*sigh* As though NPT hasn't been invalidated enough already.

Pause the OP video at 4:07. There are obvious discrepancies in the positions /shape of the smoke around the tower spire in his two supposed same-time comparison shots, which puts the lie to his whole presentation. It doesn't matter how much the perspectives match when A) he's not showing videos that occur at the same time, and B) one of the videos is obviously of a much crappier quality.

these videos just get sillier and sillier don't they?

it's funny how this guy seems to be completely unaware of the existence of the "slow motion action replay". I mean the fact that a tv company slowed down a clip of the plane approaching the tower must prove that there were no planes - right? Rolling Eyes
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
these videos just get sillier and sillier don't they?

If you thinks things are silly now, wait till you see Simon 'the fraud' Shack's attempt to understand on-the-fly network and local TV program feed switching on the morning of 911, in this thread.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12682

Why he thinks we should be the least bit interested in him cataloguing his own ignorance still escapes me.

Maybe it's an attempt to build up a 'great body of evidence'.
Ok so it's all shoite, but there's a lot of it.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he made yet another video?

where do these people find the time?

I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it, but as we've already proved beyond doubt that shack is a liar and a fraud who is deliberately trying to deceive people, I'm afraid I've got plenty of more important things to do right now....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: