FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GO SUCK AIR! This is my snswer to my critics!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: GO SUCK AIR! This is my snswer to my critics! Reply with quote

This discussion is this important! This is the heart of the subversion and obfuscation of the truth perpetrated on the people of the world. If these people didn't help them we would all be able to see the forest of deceit. They are there lackeys who only say what their masters tell them too.
BE WARNED, DON'T EVER EXPECT THE WHOLE TRUTH FROM ANY OF THEM!
Don't ever trust them again with your lives.
By the way am having so much fun with this all, please don't mind my having fun with these fools. I have waited a long time to tell you all there truth of the matter I ridicule because they deserve every word of it..

BACK AT YA SCHMUCKS!
Funny, you call me names but you are using the information I have been spreading on the web for the past 5 months. What an *!
What’s wrong dude, ya jealous because I brought all this up before you schmucks could.
Nanny nanny boo boo I did it before you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave all you lying so called truth seekers 40 years to do this.
Why was it left up to little old me to have to do this when their were so many quote unquote more qualified to do so. Whatsa matter babies, to many mouths to feed and pocket the cash! Ya truthseeking is big business with a B. Got to take care of ole number one first, and if there is time maybe give tacit help to the world
That is why you all won’t give me credit, you all are so jealous you could scream.
I drew the big prize and you all can’t stand it!!!!!!!!
You don’t want to have anyone know of me so you can steal all the work I have done.
It ain’t gonna happen bub and in fact I am going to blow this up in all your lying faces you ignorant ass…..!
I’m Dyin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just an old man with his cat and an ancient computer. What the hell!
Below is my odd round fired with purpose.
Tim Winckler
JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU DIRTY LYING BUGGERS!
When will you shills stop stooping to your slanderous and libelous comments without one shred of proof! You scummy buggers have been spreading lies about me everywhere and now it is time to bust you all up. You freaks have had my last nerve and now I will tell all.
You all even got my address placed on the web for all to see. You really are scared of me aren’t you, what a stupid mistake you did. You made me legitimate and worth eliminating, I am truly flattered by it and thanks for the publicity. You can’t buy that kind of support. You Zionist shills have made the mistakes and all I have had to do is capitalize on them. Thanks ever so much, I couldn’t have done it without you.
You buggers have blood on your hands from the troops who will die, the Iraqi’s that will die, the people around the world who will die from terrorism, the people whose families will suffer everywhere because of your failure, to the people who will die and suffer because there is no one to pass a universal medical bill that would have saved their lives and the list goes on and on because you failed to support his march.
Let all their deaths be on your collective heads because you denied them relief.
I have all my E-mails with Peter to show how much he supports. Oh yes I am aware of the enormous pressure you put on this poor man to separate support from me. You dirty buggers avalanche him with E-mails telling him you don’t support Zeitgeist unless I am out of the picture. He told me about some of them so blow off on me not being connected with him.
Shame Shame Shame on you Zionist thugs, you will stoop to anything, to any depravity and any perversion of the truth and the people who tell it.
As far as I know I was the only one ever invited by Peter to join him in an interview on the radio. It was Jeff Farias’s show on Nova M. Have any of you scum got anything like that to your credit? I have been here from the beginning with Peter’s ongoing support. I know what you told him at the march on Washington on Sept. 15th. I also know how you pushed him not to support his own Revolt on the 6th of Oct.
Folks they got Peter W of Zeitgeist to screw himself out of his own revolt. For 4 months I worked like a dog to hand Peter his revolt on a silver platter, all he had to do was support it and all this nonsense happening now would have been done with. The poor man, just look at what you * have done to him!
I could have had a rest and taken a vacation but you liars denied me it so now I will take this to the end. Because none of you supported this you can all go suck air.
I am so mad at these fools for blowing the last good chance anywhere to change the world in one single step. I kid you not! I had it all planned for almost 40 years and knew when to strike and free the world. I studied and planned all that was needed to win all of us our freedom. No messiah just someone who learned to use his head for the truth at an early age. It just took brain power to do all this.
I made it so easy for so called progressive and truth movement leaders to support it and succeed it was a sin.
I invited everyone within distance of DC to bring their families and occupy the city with the millions of people in the DC area and all the others that could have made it. I invited the world everywhere I could to come to America and free the world and shut the government down! I even had it planned so the soldiers and police would eventually help us.
I figured out how to revolt without casualties. The secret was that Families would never be touched by the Bushies as any mother with child that was pushed or beaten on camera would have won us the day especially if they were white, not prejudice just fact.
I invited everyone to bring cameras and document everything that happened and even help the authorities in capturing violent disruptive people. It was all about winning hearts and minds.
I invited everyone to shop at local businesses to build support and keep them from minding us there. We could have been there for a while and it would have been courteous to do so.
It would have ushered in the best Holiday season in the history of America.
I called for vendors to get ready for the crowds. Like I said I had it all planned with safety for all as my first priority.
I knew from what I had detected it was the right plan that would have worked at that right time.
So why didn’t these so called progressive and so called truth movement leaders support it?
I was told point blank it was because I was involved in it.
Think about it for a second, they didn’t support a plan that was guaranteed to work that would have ended this nightmare in one step because of me.
My God, how did I become so dangerous that they would deny the American public their last best and safest chance to change this country forever yet they refused to support all of us? If they didn’t tell you to support it they screwed you all.
Ask yourselves just what the hell happened and why did they deny all Americans their future for your families and your children especially? I will tell you the story below!
Folks on this great blog:
Here are the facts about many of these so called truth movement and progressive leaders.
First of all many of these scum are hard core right wing racists and La Roche Libertarians who think nothing about denying us our freedom. They would be loathe to see the full aspects of this Zeitgeist revolt ever instituted. They only support the aspects that would give them cause to start their violent overthrow of your government.
Nazis and Mason Zionists, yes they all come from the same perverted root and not all Zionists are Jews. They always find someone to attack and attempt to dominate! They breed and live in utter chaos and make Billions off the so called truth movement. They don’t want this to end too quickly, too many mouths to feed Eh? They have stretched this on for years already and really would not support a final change that doesn’t’ give them the dollars they so desire.
Many are truly a blood thirsty crowd.
As to these so called progressive leaders and talk show hosts in the Air America mold, all you have to do is ask why they didn’t tell you about all this years ago when they knew the truth.
They and all the democratic leaders knew how we the people had been screwed by the Elitists with approval of the Democratic Party.
See the movie The Money Masters. See it here as it is hard to find with google video. It is a college reference that came out years ago and is mind numbing with its factual backup of Zeitgeist truth.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+Mone y+Masters.&total=553&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Copy and paste the link to the address bar as links don’t work here.
It describes the Elitists conspiracy with devastating consequences for all of us.
This has been going on for eons and this is just the tip of the iceberg. It lays out the whole plan in distinct words and quotes from the perpetrators themselves. It is a mind f…
The jealousy of these people is out of sight. It is mind numbing to me just how low they will go. The other day on Craigslist Thom Hartman or someone who knows in his organization slandered me and accused me of being some freak who calls to yell on the air about the Federal Reserve. I have never yelled or carried on air in all my life! Just why does he need to yell at you Thom, why don’t you want to discuss the truth about the fed. Is it that you are too fat for your profits to really ever want change?
Randy Rhodes is another. She saw the conspiracy in action in the military and was aware of this conspiracy. She couldn’t avoid seeing the truth in her own research yet she told you all nothing about it. WHY? The truth was very easy to find.
These are just a few of these so called progressives that just do not fit their moniker.
How about those folks at MOVEON.org?
I invited them to change the world with Peter and I and they didn’t so much as offer me the courtesy of a response. Just why wouldn’t they support a revolt that would have given them everything they wanted or so we have been led to believe. I think they have gotten too big for their britches and are just a little greedy for power. I think unless the approved leaders of their movement are in charge and can gain the glory, they won’t really support any real change, not to their benefit!
Political power as they know have is quite intoxicating if you don’t watch yourselves. You need a lot of maturity to do it right.
As it is I have supplied documentary evidence in film for all to research and find the truth for themselves for my claims. I don’t ask people to just believe me but the proof I always supply. I always try to backup what I claim. I have been a truth seeker longer than many of these up and coming newbies. They lack the knowledge and wisdom to do more. They just don’t have enough time to really understand what is being told them, that’s why I have run rough shod on them for lying to the people. I am old enough to know how to rum em good!
I will out the lies as well as the truth for all the people to see.
I have circumvented them and brought the truth to you directly without their help and support or and avoiding their obstructions.
I have proved my claims. I have been forthcoming and honest with you from the beginning.
I have stated my purposes from the beginning and told you all about me and why I am doing this. Have they been as forthcoming with their goals and purposes as I have been? Just ask yourself just what is their purpose in destroying my reputation with lies.
Ask yourselves just why did it take someone like me to get this done in fact why was it left up to me when it could have been done by so many more qualified?
Why am I the one left to tell you all this.
Just what the hell is the matter with these people!
I have said enough for now but you can read more of my thoughts at 11thday.org and the Military Times Forum.
http://p071.ezboard.com/Discuss-Zeitgeist/fdrumsofwar86845frm11
http://www.militarytimes.com/forum/index.php
Look for my posts especially under B-52…. and Elections and Politics as well as others. Just look for Tim for Zeitgeist
You will have to copy and paste if the links don’t work on this blog.
I am announcing my;
Winter Campaign of Truth
So stay tuned at my blogs and on Craigslist.
The Revolution is Now! Pass it on.
As always people of America I remain your most loyal servant
Tim Winckler for Zeitgeist
Cool

Last edited by Tim for Zeitgeist on Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:01 pm; edited 8 times in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What on earth is this all about?

Tim for Zeitgeist has reposted 'The Moneymasters' so he understands our central problem for sure but......what can anyone say to an outburst like this??

......that we can remember how much it can hurt being seventeen?
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: IT IS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE! Reply with quote

TAKING OUT THE TRASH!

This is my first salvo in my Winter Campaign of Truth. For 5 months I have suffered these fools and I am putting an end to it.
If you are not of the crowd I am talking about them you have nothing to worry about.

They have lied to us all by not telling us the truth, a sin of omission.
This must be done so there is no recourse but to finally tell the truth or suffer the wrath of all the people who now know it.
]
I must be clear that business as usual is not an option. This is a battle for the planet and I am playing for keeps!
I would advise all who read this that if they truly want change they they had best start taking this whole thing with the same seriousness I do. Without this it is all just another reality show knockoff and it is lost.

Either I talk tough or we all lose!

This Geeks revolt is now, pass it on!

Tim Winckler.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I drew the big prize and you all can’t stand it!!!!!!!!

I think you are missing the point. The point is not to gain plaudits. It is to divine and spread truth. Calm your ego. It will let you down. Humility is a precursor of strength.

Ask any trader.

Apart from that... I was surprised to find that I actually resonated with most of your rant. And contrary to a detractor you are certainly not 17...

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
What on earth is this all about?

Tim for Zeitgeist has reposted 'The Moneymasters' so he understands our central problem for sure but......what can anyone say to an outburst like this??

......that we can remember how much it can hurt being seventeen?

Being 17 was excellent

Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Ah man! Reply with quote

Ah come on Rodin, let an old man enjoy himself in his waning years!

I got to tell you I am having so much fun with what I am doing. I don't think anyone could enjoy their job more than I do. There is no down side to this it is all GOOD!
Enjoy the posts and kick their asses, what could be more fun for a man except of course a beautiful woman!
Join in the fun, everybody can do this, you now have the tools to do so!

SHOVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
....Being 17 was excellent...

Not for me it wasn't.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Ah man! Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
Ah come on Rodin, let an old man enjoy himself in his waning years!

I thought we were discussing the w*nking years?

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:

........ except of course a beautiful woman!
Join in the fun, everybody can do this, you now have the tools to do so!

SHOVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!

...pardon?
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I have had enough of lies about me, go suck air! Reply with quote

Tim, other than post links to youtube videos, what is it that you have actually done?
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: I am doing this! Reply with quote

I am doing this and it is better and more successful than any thing you have ever done. It isn't quantity, it is quality of information truth and and back up of the truth that every man woman and child can check of themselves and find the truth for themselves. Instead of being spoon fed the so called truth from you all,
I am helping the world to educate themselves and find the truth and fight for themselves inside of themselves.
As I have said before, this is for the people, those so called experts can just tag along as you never got it right. It is time for you all to step aside and let the real truth seekers I have been educating change this world for the better. You all let us down and can never be trusted again with the charge of getting the truth to us. You all failed where I have succeed. Cool
As I said to the lot of you, GO SUCK AIR!

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: I am doing this! Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
I am doing this and it is better and more successful than any thing you have ever done. It isn't quantity, it is quality of information truth and and back up of the truth that every man woman and child can check of themselves and find the truth for themselves. Instead of being spoon fed the so called truth from you all,
I am helping the world to educate themselves and find the truth and fight for themselves inside of themselves.
As I have said before, this is for the people, those so called experts can just tag along as you never got it right. It is time for you all to step aside and let the real truth seekers I have been educating change this world for the better. You all let us down and can never be trusted again with the charge of getting the truth to us. You all failed where I have succeed. Cool
As I said to the lot of you, GO SUCK AIR!

Yes, but other than post links to youtube videos, what is it that you have actually done?
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: oh i am doing it! Reply with quote

I am doing more on this single thing than you have ever done.
I have yet to see you do anything that approaches the get out the truth campaign than any of you has ever done.
I have read that the most successful people do one thing excellently, that way there is constant focus on the goal and guaranteed results by using the tried and true tactics in a different way, only the truth and only for the good of all being including yourself on this planet.
I am throughly satisfied that I am doing the most fun thing I have ever done, kicking ass with the truth on all you damnable liars!
If this is the only thing I ever do I am satisfied with my existence.
Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: