FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israel running US : quelle surprise!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Israel running US : quelle surprise! Reply with quote

The most critical computer and communication networks used by the U.S. government and military are secured by encryption software written by an Israeli "code breaker" tied to an Israeli state-run scientific institution.

http://www.rense.com/general72/sisi.htm
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Whos running whom ? Reply with quote

Quote:
The most critical computer and communication networks used by the U.S. government and military are secured by encryption software written by an Israeli "code breaker" tied to an Israeli state-run scientific institution.

Im wondering on who's behalf you believe they are 'running this country' ?

A few words of the friendliest kind of advice. I spent the best part of 3 years shouting Israel , Zion and all the rest of that kinda stuff.

Then one day, I suddenly realised. That is precisely what the PTB want you to spend your time doing. Getting involved in meaningless arguments about who's running who, and inviting the inevitable racist card ( one of their favourites)

Israel is The Anglo/American 'mini-me' in the Middle East.

I only hope you will see this sooner rather than later - for the sake of your sanity Wink
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Quele, quelle surprise! Reply with quote

Hello
George
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Whos running whom ? Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
Quote:

Im wondering on who's behalf you believe they are 'running this country' ?

A few words of the friendliest kind of advice. I spent the best part of 3 years shouting Israel , Zion and all the rest of that kinda stuff.

Then one day, I suddenly realised. That is precisely what the PTB want you to spend your time doing. Getting involved in meaningless arguments about who's running who, and inviting the inevitable racist card ( one of their favourites)

Israel is The Anglo/American 'mini-me' in the Middle East.

I only hope you will see this sooner rather than later - for the sake of your sanity Wink

IMO wise words indeed Abandonned Ego.

The PTB do not know or recognise any international borders or boundaries and owe no alligence to any one country, religion or ideology, except the ideology of power and fascism. Sure, I recognise that elements of the Isreali state/MOSSAD are part of this shadowy nexus but to see the workings of the PTB through a national or religious lens is to fall into their trap. That's what they want you to do. Doh

They control or strongly influence both sides of just about any significant debate including the 'zionist debate' and thrive on polarising opinion and sowing hatred, conflict and division. So much easier to pull the strings. So from where I stand I see the hand of PTB behind zealots on both sides of the zionist debate.

Within the 9/11 truth movement I suspect there are agents of PTB who are employed on both sides of debate about the role of 'zionists' in 9/11. Such a strategy precisely mirrors their modus operandi through out history.

On the one side there are those voices who shout: don't talk about Isreal or any evidence that connections Isreal to 9/11. On the other side there are voices who shout, it is all about Isreal/the Zionists. They run the world.

Then ensure that within both camps there are people or organisations that on the one side contain people with suspicious connections to 'zionists'/PTB and on the other side contain people with suspicious connections to the 'far right' or 'anti-semitic' organisations

Next step one side denounces the other as 'anti-semitic' while the other responds with charges 'zionist deniers' and puppets of the PTB.

Gradually up the ante, with personal attacks and defamation and as the noise and mud starts to fly, try to drag unwitting and honest campaigners to engage in an increasingly polarised and antagonistic debate. Then stand back knowing you have created the necessary fear and loathing to derail any popular unified movement.

So naffing obvious.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Quelle spelling Reply with quote

Isreal?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you prefer ISIS - RA - EL?

Why not focus on tangible evidence that doesnt alienate and potentially cause grief?
You can still expose the all pervasive influence of the global banking elite without mentioning words that have negative connotations in the majority mindset like zionism.
New film coming soon is doing this:

http://www.freedomtofascism.com

I think it could make serious waves...

see also:
Money Masters:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8442305921010099392
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5020331178524208549
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3510313821923167501
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Who Controls The Western World's Media? Reply with quote

Why has none of the Media picked up and focused upon one or more of the many un-answered questions
surrounding the events of 911? How could anyone, in their right mind, be satisfied with the "Commission's"
report? Who are the Government supposed to serve, themselves or *us* "the people, the electorate"?
How much longer are we going to pretend that the bulk of the Western media is NOT bought and paid for?
We ALL know full well that television, radio, newspapers, magazines, books and even motion pictures
are controlled by "the powers that be" in order to brainwash us ALL into thinking what they want us to think.
If we're NOT thinking "their" way at the moment then, it's only a matter of time before they break us down -
or is it? Are we going to get wise and accept that the greatest portion of the Media are working together?
That, in spite that we have the "appearance" of choice, the FACT is; we are steadily being manipulated.

Now I'm sorry if these FACTS appear to focus on one "people" more than another but.. FACTS are FACTS..

And being so, these are FACTS that we ought to consider as they effect ALL media watchers and listeners...

I'm currently researching the basis of our own "British" media but here's some FACTS concerning America..
http://www.realnews247.com/who_rules_america_updated_2004.htm
________
Starcraft ii replay

Last edited by Solomon on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be crystal clear on my take on this.

The PTB have been and continue to be the controlling force behind zionism and Isreali politics. The PTB undoubtedly include many people who describe themselves as jewish and zionist. The PTB have been and continue to be the controlling force behind the mainstream media (MSM) and every other institution of significant influence. Evidence (like the facts you link to Solomon) indicate that a disproportionate number of people in the US MSM describe themselves as jewish. There is strong evidence of an Isreali connection in 9/11.

BUT all of this does not add up IMO to the conclusion that Isreal runs the US or the world, etc.

I make the suggestion that the division within the 9/11 TM that is promoted by some between 'zionist deniers' and non 'zionist deniers' is a false one that conveniently suits the PTB interests.

What better way to discredit the 9/11 TM in the eyes of the vast majority of people who are still blissfully ignorant of 9/11 truth and its implications than to associate it with anti-semiticism, racism and the exact forces of fascism we are struggling against and how easy this would be to manufacture.

If I were sittiing in Blofeld's chair, stroking my white cat and plotting SPECTRE's world domination and wished to associate 9/11 TM with anti-semiticism, I would infiltrate both 'sides' within the 9/11 movement and set them off against each other. And both sides would have elements of truth to support their cause, so much the better to ferment the arguments and divisions

In my mind, Blofeld and the PTB want you to stumble across the evidence that many prominent people in the MSM are jewish, that Isreali connected firms wrote the software that 'controls' the US, that there is an Isreali connection to 9/11 and even that prominent 9/11 truth campaigners have suspicious Isreali/zionist connections and refuse to discuss the 9/11-Israel connection, etc, etc and put all this together and conclude that Isreal/the zionists/the jews run the world and to make this the focus of the 'big picture' message of 9/11 truth.

They know that any message that concludes or can be portrayed by their MSM lackies as concluding 'the jews run the world' will automatically be dismissed (and quite rightly so) as racist nonsense by the general public and so another 'conspiracy theory' gets forgotten and marginalised. This is the game they play and they have been playing it a very long time, long before zionism reared its ugly head.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot on Ian, couldn't have said it better myself!
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Is it real? Reply with quote

Isreali?
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I haven't mentioned zionism, anti-semiticism, racism or fascism: they are
your words not mine. I am merely trying to point out the FACT that a vast proportion of
the Western media is controlled by one "nationality" of people, whether they be Jews,
Arabs or Eskimo's the same principle applies: it is decidedly unhealthy for the masses to
be heavily influenced by the same "nationality" of people who, one would presume, hold
a distinctly similar set of values. Are you suggesting that the FACT that this "nationality"
happens to be Jewish is precisely why we shouldn't mention it? How ridiculous!
________
Vaporizer wiki
________
Marijuana Rehab Forums

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Solomon

You have misunderstood me. I have no problem with anyone discussing anything on this thread or about the Israeli connections to 9/11 and the PTB in general. Mention Jewish influence in the US media all you want.

My observations are about the conclusions some people draw on the back of this evidence and the attempted division of the 9/11 TM into 'zionist deniers' and non-'zionist deniers' camps around Eric H attack on the Loose Change people and how this plays into the hands of the PTB

I certainly wasn't saying you were being racist or whatever

Best wishes

Ian
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree absolutely with Ian on this one
It's a sore point that has been raised a number of times and we dont want to do it
Zionism and Jews, unless it's related to the very real atrocities and staged terrorism going on in Israel and Palestine,we just dont need to do it
Hamas is a Sharon-created network and now government, and we now have a perfect involvement of opposames
Nuff said
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given that this issue is being kicked up in the US by for example articles like this one by Victor Thorn, I suggest that it is neither possible nor desireable to censor 'ourselves'. I certainly don't 'refuse to examine Israel’s role as a key conspirator in the 9-11 attacks' as Victor Thorn charges so many prominent campaigners of. We should discuss it

What I am saying is that IMO Israel is but a part of a bigger jigsaw and that the answer to Victor Thorn's question of who does not start and finish with Israel and that this attempted division between 'zionist deniers' and non 'zionist deniers' is a false one that only serves the PTB.

If people within the movement have hard evidence that someone is not to be trusted or is not what they say they are, let them present it, but 'refuses to examine Israel’s role as a key conspirator in the 9-11 attacks' does not mean someone is an intentional 'disinformationist'/shill, etc., atleast in my book. At the same time the response should not be to duck the issue and all honest campaigners in my opinion should acknowledge that there is evidence of an Israeli connection

We probably just need to understand the tactic of 'opposames' better
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.
Im aware that i talk people down a bit on this issue and i will curb it, but Im also aware of the damage over-focus could cause (esp without evidence) because of the control of the propaganda machinery...
They have a role in all this, no doubt, and when people focus on evidence thats fine by me. Dunno if that made sense ive been awake over 40 hours now...
bedtime
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: