FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hijackers Identified by fictional character (Gail Jawahir)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Hijackers Identified by fictional character (Gail Jawahir)? Reply with quote

Hi...

First post. Go easy on me.

I have no agenda except establishing facts around 9/11. No-one even agrees the basic facts of the day. So I started with the 9/11 Commission Report and the identification of the hijackers. So easy, right? Not. I'm not getting very far.

According to the 9/11 Commission Report, the last living person to see the hijackers of Flight 175 alive is "Gail Jawahir".

Now surely that is noteworthy. The last person to see these hijackers alive? The person that id-ed the hijackers. Surely there would be TV crews queuing up to interview... perhaps newspaper stories? Magazines? Discussion with family members?

Er... no. Gail Jawahir has not done any such thing. Just one interview
with the FBI in September 2001. No discussion with family members. Nobody has written a thing about Gail Jawahir except for that one... one...
private interview. In the whole of Gail Jawahir's life... Not anything.
Not a sausage. Nothing. It's almost like the person that id-ed the
hijackers only exists in the 9/11 Commission Report...

Strangely if you google the name, you get a few hundred hits. Subtract "cooperativeresearch" and "9/11" and you get.... nothing! (4 hits all about 9/11 but not mentioning those two key words).

It would be interesting if we could establish whether this is a real person or a figment of the Phillip Zelikow's imagination....
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from their central importance to supporters of the Official Conspiracy Theory, I can't see any real mileage in pursuing what degree of truth (or not) there is in the hijacker story/myth.

You may have a better response with OCT supporters in Critics Corner.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is no "Gail Jawahir" I'd certainly consider that somewhat relevant and useful information, provided I was satisfied a proper investigation had been done to establish that as fact
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Apart from their central importance to supporters of the Official Conspiracy Theory, I can't see any real mileage in pursuing what degree of truth (or not) there is in the hijacker story/myth.

I, too, would see it as a pretty important line of inquiry. But then, we've already pretty firmly established that my take on what may have happened that day doesn't really ring with most everyone else's. Smile

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
chek wrote:

I, too, would see it as a pretty important line of inquiry. But then, we've already pretty firmly established that my take on what may have happened that day doesn't really ring with most everyone else's. Smile

Well I'm not saying it's entirely worthless, as it does have some value in destabilising the OCT.

But whether the planes were flown by hijackers who thought they were acting in 'good faith', or where flown by hijackers who expected events to go to a somewhat different plan, or whether they were not the alleged hijacked planes at all is essentially immaterial in my view.

The planes were in all probability really just a showpiece to provide a plausible explanation for the consequences of the attacks and definitely, in the case of the WTC, were not the cause of the absolute and total destruction we witnessed.

The only value I can see in pursuing the hijackers would be to establish their links to the supranational security services and exposing their connivance, but we already know that gigs of info has been destroyed and some key intelligence personnel are now dead and that it may be unprovable now in any meaningful legal sense.

Of course, I could be wrong and there's something I'm not seeing.

It's them or us.
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you been able to do reproduce the null result?

I have also tried various combinations of key words. The surname is quite unusual and easy to google.

If you ever tried to google yourself how many hits do you get? I get dozens and I'm not in anyway famous. I guess we could go ask directly the company that supposedly employed her? But I cannot believe that would be definitive. (Paranoia is welling up in me here!)

My point is that holes in the OCT have to be punched consistently. The CIA are currently be humiliated because of destroying evidence. How bad could it be for CIA/FBI (whoever) to be seen actually fabricating evidence? (There is already the magic passport and the "Will", MS flight sim manuals conveniently found in the boot of a car. I am sure there are other aspects of panted evidence too: is there a list somewhere?)

Surely the more holes in the OCT then the louder the call for a new enquiry.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi scienceplease.

Thanks for bringing this up. I had no idea.

From the 9/11 Commission Report, Chapter 1 - We Have Some Planes, page 2.

Quote:
In another Logan terminal, Shehhi, joined by Fayez Banihammad, Mohand al Shehri, Ahmed al Ghamdi, and Hamza al Ghamdi, checked in for United Airlines Flight 175, also bound for Los Angeles. A couple of Shehhi's colleagues were obviously unused to travel; according to the United ticket agent, they had trouble understanding the standard security questions, and she had to go over them slowly until they gave the routine, reassuring answers.5

Footnote 5 to Chapter 1 is on page 451

Quote:
5. See UAL letter, "Flight 175--11Sep01 Passenger ACI Check-in History," July 11, 2002. Customer service representative Gail Jawahir recalled that her encounter with the Ghamdis occurred at "shortly before 7 A.M.," and when shown photos of the hijackers, she indicated that Mohand al Shehri resembled one of the two she checked in (suggesting they were Banihammad and Shehri). However, she also recalled that the men had the same last name and had assigned seats on row 9 (i.e., the Ghamdis), and that account has been adopted here. In either case, she almost certainly was dealing with one set of the Flight 175 hijackers. See FBI reports of investigation, interviews of Gail Jawahir, Sept. 21, 2001; Sept. 28, 2001. Even had the hijackers been unable to understand and answer the two standard security questions, the only consequence would have been the screening of their carry-on and checked bags for explosives. See FAA report,"Air Carrier Standard Security Program," May 2001, p. 76.

So Gail Jawahir was a Customer Service Representative at Logan Airport Boston and is mentioned in a footnote in the official report.

A search for Gail Jawahir produces only 1 result in the Boston area:

Quote:
GAIL K JAWAHIR (Age: 53)
BIRTH DATE: 03/12/1954

ADDRESS 1:
629 QUARRY ST #2
QUINCY, MA 02169
(617) 471-9319

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did call the number and the person on the answerphone sounded about right. OK. Scratch this as an investigation route. She probably does exist. Embarassed
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries mate.

Always worth going back over what we think we already know.

I didn't and maybe other's were not aware also.

Hello btw.

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

I thought you guys were all for research/ Truthseeking etc...?

Well that rules out LHOP then. Dancing Banana Just leaves your remote control theroy Very Happy
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:
Well that rules out LHOP then.

truthseeking is getting to the truth of information or claims, truthseeking is not accusing goverment or the ptb on flimsy evidence or just for the sake of it.

im just pointing out the difference as im unconvinced you know the difference. if something is wrong then something is wrong, if something is right then something is right, being a truthseeker dos'nt mean you must hold a certain postion, far from it. the truthful facts dictates what is, NOT a belief in something.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:

Well that rules out LHOP then. Just leaves your remote control theroy Very Happy

No Stephen it doesn't mean that at all.

If you read my second post after that, I state that in my opinion there are better avenues of research than following incomplete breadcrumb trails that were in all likelihood layered by the very same elements within the agencies who were complicit. Conveniently found 'How to Fly a Jetliner' leaflets, Korans and Last Wills and useless student pilots who didn't want to learn how to land are not terribly convincing to me and reek of setup.

Other people may take a different view, and good luck to them.

As Marky says, it most certainly does not mean jumping to conclusions that appeal on overly-obvious grounds.

It's them or us.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
chek wrote:

Well that rules out LHOP then. Dancing Banana Just leaves your remote control theroy Very Happy

Not really. I've been pretty clear that I believe in some sort of weird mating of normal LIHOP / MIHOP theories (the former somewhat more than the latter), and everyone on here whose opinion I actually care about has always been respectful about it, even if they disagreed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: