FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US Secret Service Harass Philadelphia Truther

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: US Secret Service Harass Philadelphia Truther Reply with quote

I trust the poster but unsure how authentic the original story is, any ideas??

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=354335 73&blogID=338585170&Mytoken=0E7AB489-D7A9-449E-B3604D0557CEA1844986966 1

Nick from Philly911Truth.org Visited by Secret Service

Temple University student Nick (removed by request), founder of Philly911Truth confronted Bill Clinton on Tuesday at a Hillary fund raiser and received a visit from Secret Service agents at his parent's house today. Two agents questioned Nick about the confrontation and his participation at the Drexel Debate. They asked him if he would use violence to defend the constitution. He responded that he had never even considered the thought. They continued to press Nick on his recent activities with respect to the videos he has released in rapid fire as of late. They implied that his future professional career could be effected as his mother listened in disbelief in the same room. Nick has his own place but the agents waited until they could question him at his parent's home. An obvious attempt at embarrassing him and trying to drive a wedge between him and his family, not to mention a blatant intimidation tactic.

Nick, a senior sociology major, was left feeling bewildered that exercising his constitutional rights could warrant this type of treatment. What constitutes a threat to a former president? Questions about Bildeberger involvement evidently.

More to come and Video of Bill, stay tuned

Source:
http://www.wearechange.org/

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha seems genuine enough http://www.wearechange.org/2007/12/nick-from-philly911truthorg-visited -by.html

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a going to be this kind of blatant abuse and attack on freedom as 9/11 truth reaches more people. Intimidation tactics.

The cops came over to see me too a while ago
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=10510&start=0&postda ys=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

That was for posting DVDs to people, never heard much else after that. I'm still recovering from it, it's a little bit of a shocker when it happens. All I know is that I will not get a job with MI5 or the police anytime soon/ever.

I think threatening this guys career is a little bit strong, the bar-stewards, are 'secret service agents' are higher up the scale than the CIA/FBI agents, I think so. More secretive no doubt hence the name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: