FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Haaretz report on Israeli Shin Bet torture (ICH)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Haaretz report on Israeli Shin Bet torture (ICH) Reply with quote

Palestinian detainee paralysed by torture:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/871239.html

Quote:
The twilight zone / 'Now you are paralyzed, as we promised'
By Gideon Levy

"We have to make you do a little sports," the Shin Bet interrogator said, launching four successive days of questioning accompanied by brutal physical torture. The result: Luwaii Ashqar can no longer stand on his feet. He sits in his wheelchair, dressed in a fashionable quasi-military suit, super-elegant, new Caterpillar-brand shoes on his paralyzed feet.

"I love this color," he says about his uniform. "It's the color of the soldiers who came to arrest me for the interrogation that did all this to me."

His smile is captivating, his Hebrew rich and incisive. He is a young man whose world fell apart. He entered prison sound of body and mind and emerged a broken man. For four days and four nights nonstop, he says, he was interrogated and subjected to torture of the most brutal kind. The result is the person we see before us in the wheelchair, in the elegant home high in the village of Saida, north of Tul Karm, which was placed at his disposal by a friend after he was released from Israeli prison a month ago.

Was there a judgment by the High Court of Justice? There was. It banned precisely the types of torture he underwent: the "banana posture," the "shabah" (body stretching with hands tied to a chair), "invisible" blows and the "frog posture" (being forced to stand for hours on the toes in a crouching position) - all the way to a vicious kick to his chest that bent his body backward while he was tied to a chair with his arms and legs, and which was the probable cause of the partial paralysis of his legs.............

and also 'Extraordinary Rendition' plane crashes with 4 tons of cocaine in Mexico:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/12/19210/608/933/420107

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And these are the people our government are determined to continue supporting.

Zionism is what we used to describe as satanism. It opposes and tries to negate all that is good and holy.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These US christian people seem a bit confused about "the message":

Link

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk

Last edited by Newspeak International on Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't quite get this story. So he was a suspected terrorist, got tortured, and they didn't find anything on him ?
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zennon.....".I don't quite get this story".....I'm sure you don't....first they came for the......

"I was taken into detention on Friday morning, and that was the last light of day I saw before the interrogation. I came out for the first time on Monday night or before dawn on Tuesday morning. On those long days I sat in a chair and did not even go to the toilet. So you won't kill yourself, they said. I urinated in my clothes, and a terrible stench started. For four days I didn't eat anything. They told me: If we give you something to eat, something will happen to your stomach and your intestines. Maybe they will explode under the pressure of the food when we push you backward. You will drink only half a cup of saltwater. That is what they gave me every time after they bent me and I vomited. Why with salt? I asked. Give me without salt. No, so nothing will happen in your stomach and intestines. I would drink it and vomit.

"On Monday evening, they told me that five witnesses had testified that Luwaii had transported a wanted man. I told them that there was a famous wanted man named Luwaii Sadi, but my name is Luwaii Sati, and maybe they had mixed us up. He said to me: Are you saying the Shin Bet is that stupid? We know exactly what we're doing, and it is all correct. I said: Put me on trial for whatever you want. He said: Ya'allah, sports again. He pushes me backward in the chair. I will help you become a story in Palestinian history. He is talking to me and my head is down below. He pushes strongly with his leg and presses on my chest. I felt something like an explosion in my body. Like something broke. After that I don't know what happened. I woke up and they were pouring water on my face. Again they pushed me backward and again I fainted.

"He said to me: Stand on your feet. I felt that my legs were cold, like pins and needles in the legs. I said: I can't. He said: Now you are paralyzed. I said: I guess I am. He said: That is what we promised you and that is what you want."
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What does the interrogator Maimon tell his children when he goes home? What do Eldad and Sagiv tell their wives about their daily labors before they turn in? That they tortured another helpless prisoner until they turned him into a cripple? That they beat this charming young man brutally and that at the end of the interrogation he was tried for only marginal offenses? And where is the Supreme Court, which in 1999 prohibited precisely the chain of torture that Luwaii Sati Ashqar, 30, who was married three years ago, underwent in the Kishon detention facility?

Ashqar is not alone. The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel has just issued a new report containing the testimonies of nine torture victims (English version: www.stoptorture.org.il//eng). As the authors of the shocking report say, the testimonies "paint a dismal picture in which can be discerned various categories of secret-keeping collaborators, who, in keeping silent, protect the [Shin Bet] system of torture." ...

Luwaii Sati Ashqar is now crippled through the use of illegal torture,then charged with marginal offences.

What's not to get?

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine the torturers profile to be a single military man with no wife or children and that they will go home via. a prostitute.

Quote:
What does the interrogator Maimon tell his children when he goes home? What do Eldad and Sagiv tell their wives about their daily labors before they turn in? That they tortured another helpless prisoner until they turned him into a cripple? That they beat this charming young man brutally and that at the end of the interrogation he was tried for only marginal offenses? And where is the Supreme Court, which in 1999 prohibited precisely the chain of torture that Luwaii Sati Ashqar, 30, who was married three years ago, underwent in the Kishon detention facility?

Ashqar is not alone. The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel has just issued a new report containing the testimonies of nine torture victims (English version: www.stoptorture.org.il//eng). As the authors of the shocking report say, the testimonies "paint a dismal picture in which can be discerned various categories of secret-keeping collaborators, who, in keeping silent, protect the [Shin Bet] system of torture." ...

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very unpleasant story from the Holy land.

Peace be upon them all.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
I imagine the torturers profile to be a single military man with no wife or children and that they will go home via. a prostitute.

Quote:

Hitler's SS should have taught us that these 'people' are very ordinary order-takers and career-builders. Though not all of us (as is wrongly claimed by some) could become torturers, it's an unfortunate fact of 'human nature' that it is far from uncommon, and far too frequent in most societies to act sadistically to our fellow humans.
Were the Coloseum spectators single male prstitute-servers? Or the public hanging and flogging spectators, the bullfight aficionados, the boxing 'sport' aficionados?
I would like to share your belief that these torturers were aberrant, but unfortunately can't.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

Hitler's SS should have taught us that these 'people' are very ordinary order-takers and career-builders. Though not all of us (as is wrongly claimed by some) could become torturers, it's an unfortunate fact of 'human nature' that it is far from uncommon, and far too frequent in most societies to act sadistically to our fellow humans.
Were the Coloseum spectators single male prstitute-servers? Or the public hanging and flogging spectators, the bullfight aficionados, the boxing 'sport' aficionados?
I would like to share your belief that these torturers were aberrant, but unfortunately can't.

Look up Stanley Milgram's classic social obedience experiment.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
outsider wrote:

Look up Stanley Milgram's classic social obedience experiment.

I have been aware of it for many years.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gatekeepers?
Shin Bet criminals are valued in Israel as national heroes
By Gideon Levy | Shin Bet | Dec.30, 2012 | 2:53 AM | 3
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/the-gatekeepers.premium-1 .490739
Sanitation workers do extremely dirty but necessary work; so, too, do Shin Bet security service agents. But whereas garbagemen are considered inferior, Shin Bet employees enjoy an aura of prestige and esteem.
Oh, how we applaud our spooks. Two Shin Bet chiefs have gone on to become cabinet ministers; one is a successful businessman, an occasional trumpet player and a mega-celebrity who could soon be a Knesset member and cabinet member himself.
Their world has been exposed as never before: "Shom'ray Ha'Saf" ("The Gatekeepers" in English), Dror Moreh's impressive documentary whose Israeli premiere was held this weekend at the Tel Aviv Cinematheque, reaches local theaters already decorated with international awards. Its heroes, all six surviving former Shin Bet heads, graced the premiere with their presence and were rewarded, of course, with applause - cultural heroes or not.
This jolting film is a must-see: A feeling of nausea and of deep disgust wells up at its end. "The Gatekeepers," together with another important movie, Ra'anan Alexandrowicz's "Shilton Hahok" (in English, "The Law in These Parts" ) - both of them long overdue - reveal the terrible truth behind the occupation enterprise according to those who are responsible for it in the military justice system, and according to the former heads of the Shin Bet, in "The Law in These Parts" and "The Gatekeepers," respectively.
These figures present Israel (and the world ) with a very disturbing and frightening picture. It is no longer only Israel's detractors who are comparing the Israel Defense Forces with the Nazis. Now, albeit with certain reservations, Avraham Shalom is doing so as well. No longer is it only Israel's despised leftists who brandish the prophecies of philosopher Yeshayahu Leibowitz about the corrosive effects of the occupation and its power to turn Israel into a "Shin Bet state"; now, with certain reservations, Yuval Diskin admits it as well - and both Shalom and Diskin ignore the fact that they were among the parties who were responsible for the transgression.
The six former Shin Bet chiefs admit to being blinkered, to failing to examine the wider consequences of their actions. The six former Shin Bet chiefs also come together to create something resembling a mafia movie. All of them speak like dons: Jacob Perry with honeyed words, Diskin with unpolished speech, Shalom with blunt talk.
"In Nablus you could throw a rock at random and hit a terrorist as easily as a cat ... and we left with considerably booty," Perry says, describing his old stomping grounds.
There's Shalom on the killing of the two terrorists in the Bus 300 affair, while they were in restraints after being captured: He was told they "nearly died" from being beaten, so he merely gave the little order "to finish the job" - and he became a victim of the political leadership. (The 1984 incident led to Shalom's dismissal as Shin Bet head.)
They were only subcontractors in the war on terror. They knew that what they were doing was not only inhumane, immoral ("There is no morality," declares Shalom" ) and sometimes illegal as well; they knew that their actions caused more than a few disasters for Israel, alongside the successes, but they were silent.
Now, when it is too late, they remember to speak, and even then not courageously enough.
Now they remember to say that the Palestinian problem cannot be solved with force, that every assassination engendered a more radical replacement, that they and their agents interrogated and tortured tens of thousands of Palestinians, "perhaps hundreds of thousands," and that the entire business was pointless.
Rolling their eyes, they pass responsibility on to the political leadership, whose role they scorned, as if they could not have influenced much more, or tortured and assassinated much less. As if they did not know at the time that alongside the successful counter-terror operations, the question of how much terror their cruel methods ignited cried out for an answer. How many new terrorists were born in the interrogation cells in which tens of thousands of people were shaken, beaten, bound, humiliated and tortured with the monstrous methods whose use they have admitted.
There are countries in which individuals who are responsible for similar deeds have been prosecuted; in others they at least expressed remorse years later. Not so for our Shin Bet heads. Here they are welcome guests in every news studio or party, celebrities whose opinions are valued, stars who decorate party slates, national heroes no one would think to repudiate. The gatekeepers of Israel, if ever they really were that, who have remained just as they were - without prickings of conscience, without conscience at all and without regrets. Why should they behave any differently? After all, Israel continues to cheer them on.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Tony: 'Why should they behave any differently? After all, Israel continues to cheer them on...'

As does the US, UK, France, Germany & plenty of others (Governments, that is, not 'We The People').

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: