FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Mother Of All Bombs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: The Mother Of All Bombs Reply with quote

Anyone have any Tech info on 'The Mother and now Father of All Bombs' reported recently?
If you believe the press they somehow create a vacuum and are more of an anti-personnel device. but sitting here pondering could it not just be another story to scare people? I mean surely to create a vacuum you must be moving Matter?? Pretty nifty explosive to do that I'd say.
Also USA anounced 1st then UK had a hand held variety soon after then Russia was claimed to of added 'the Father of all Bombs' seems odd that 3 countries come up with similar Technology all at once Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The Mother Of All Bombs Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Anyone have any Tech info on 'The Mother and now Father of All Bombs' reported recently?
If you believe the press they somehow create a vacuum and are more of an anti-personnel device. but sitting here pondering could it not just be another story to scare people? I mean surely to create a vacuum you must be moving Matter?? Pretty nifty explosive to do that I'd say.
Also USA anounced 1st then UK had a hand held variety soon after then Russia was claimed to of added 'the Father of all Bombs' seems odd that 3 countries come up with similar Technology all at once Laughing

Really you must find out about Search Engines

MOAB

Quote:
Moab (Hebrew: מוֹאָב, Standard Moʾav Tiberian Môʾāḇ ; Greek Μωάβ ; Arabic مؤاب, Assyrian Mu'aba, Ma'ba, Ma'ab ; Egyptian Mu'ab) is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west. The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel.[1] Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab

wait..wha... that's not a bomb, is it?

Quote:
The GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB) (colloquially known as the Mother Of All Bombs) is a large-yield conventional bomb developed for the United States military by Albert L. Weimorts Jr. At the time of development, it was touted as the most powerful non-nuclear weapon ever designed.[1] The bomb was designed to be delivered by a C-130

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOAB

Funny that in the Middle East be the original Moab. Mabbe Mark can get some number association going...

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This I find very, very odd

Quote:
The U.S Air Force conducted tests where subjects were shown videos of the MOAB explosion. Except for the nuclear scientists shown the video as a control group, all other test groups identified the explosion (incorrectly) as a nuclear blast.[citation needed] This demonstrated the MOAB's potential to inspire psychological fear.[8]

Any comments?

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following comes from here ; www.afa.org/magazine/May2004/0504weapons.pdf

Which is more detailed on other weapons and vehicle types

Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) Bomb
Brief: A massive precision guided munition designed
to be dropped by B-1, B-2, or B-52 bombers.
Function: Massive bomb.
Guidance: GPS/INS.
Warhead: 18,000 lb, high explosive.
Dimensions: length 30 ft, diameter 3.3 ft.
Weight: 21,500 lb.
COMMENTARY
On March 11, 2003, USAF live-tested the largest
PGM developed to date. Unlike the earlier unguided
“Daisy Cutter” bomb, the MOAB does not require a
parachute. Testing continues.

Interesting date that Russia chose to field test the FOAB !

'It was successfully field-tested in the late evening of September 11, 2007' wiki

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this sthe same as the notorious 'fuel air bomb'?
Certainly sounds very similar.

Seems like weapons technology is developing ever faster - after all that R&D money the Military Industrial Complex surely needs as bigger war as possible to cash in on their outlay.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're discussing two bombs here, the MOAB as described above is certainly not a PGM, as it was/is basically just shoved out of the back of a Hercules by a couple of aircrew. The original MOAB was a Fuel Air Explosive, first used in Vietnam to rapidly clear landing zones for helicoptors. The Russian FOAB was developed as a response to this. The MOAB as it stands will not fit in the bomb bays of B-1B / B-2 /B-52.

However, I have recently read reports of a very large new bomb, that would fit in these bombers, and is a PGM, I'll try and dig out more details of this.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Rodin I was after views as I read the news stories, I am kind of leening to Psy-Op/Scaremongering at the mo

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: