FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thu03Jan - LIVERPOOL - Loose Change showing at Fact

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hatsoff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

Location: liverpool; the city that speaks out, always, scouseland, in the island formerly known as the UK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Thu03Jan - LIVERPOOL - Loose Change showing at Fact Reply with quote

Loose Change is being shown at Fact, Liverpool on 3rd Jan 2008 at 6.30pm

follow link to book tickets on-line

http://www.fact.co.uk/whatson/detail/?infoID=6256845123059062354
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Liverpool Loose Change Screening Reply with quote

Are there any plans to publicise this screening of Loose Change Final Cut in Liverpool on January 3rd?

Given that the Gate Cinema screening of it in Notting Hill, London on 23rd December was poorly attended, having not been vigorously publicised in the way we had publicised the successful Brixton screenings of it, are there any plans to produce leaflets and otherwise to publicise it locally in Merseyside? I suggest anyone wanting to do so contact its producer, Tim Sparke on tsparke@mercurymedia.org.

It seems that Picture Houses, the cinema chain who are screening it in various places, give it the most difficult slots there are to attract an audience to. So the issue is quite a challenge.

I could offer some advice about publicity which proved successful in Brixton to Liverpudlians and other Merseysiders who want to rise to this challenge.

Noel
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sending emails out to our list. We've just lost our entire hard drive recently so I'm not a happy chappy at the moment.

I emailed Tim Sparke before Christmas and asked if there were any incentives he could give us like freebies and the like. He didn't offer any directly but said to keep him posted about emailing.

I thought it best to start emailing after Christmas so we'll get started soon.

Thanks for your offer of help.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lee

Well the only advice I can offer is that if you are handing out leaflets advertising the event, it's good to do it where film-buffs hang out.

In Brixton, where it was screened twice, the Ritzy Cinema is more than just a cinema: has a big bar on ground floor and a cafe/restaurant on floors 1 and 2 in which there is frequently live music. I found that inside the cinema building during the week leading up to the screening, was an ideal place to give out flyers and chat to people about the movie. There they were anyway in the kind of place where people intersted in movies hang out and chat about them. I don't know what the Liverpool venue is like but, if it's imilar to the Brixton one, make use of it. Or you may find that movie buffs hang out somewhere else nearby.

The Ritzy themselves, I think because it was the world premiere, gave it quite eyecatching publicity on their own regular material. We also had thousands of colour flyers printed. Not sure who organised or paid for that. I think it was We Are Change http://www.wearechange.org.uk/ . You can find the design on the front page of their website and adapt it for Merseyside. Or e-mail them on info@wearechange.org.uk.

Hope that's of some use to you and the screening will be a success. Keep Tim in the loop.

Sorry to hear about your hard drive.

Happy New Year

Noel
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join local groups on facebook and post messages.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loose Change Final Cut.

Thursday 3rd January 6:30pm
Picturehouse at Fact
Wood Street
Liverpool

£6.50

The most watched and downloaded film in internet history has now reached the big screen. Including loads more new material and evidence:

Using witness testimony, expert analysis, news footage, and corroborating evidence Loose Change Final Cut is the most explosive and significant film of the decade. Starring George W Bush, Condoleeza RIce, DIck Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and contributors from Fox News, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, BBC, firefighters, first responders and 9/11 victims, the film exposes the inconsistencies and falsehoods put forward by the Bush administration in the hours, days and weeks after 9/11. Were 19 Islamic terrorists the sole perpetrators of 9/11, the crime of the century? Or has the world been deceived? Watch this film and make up your own mind

Cinema Details:
http://www.picturehouses.co.uk/cinema_home_date.aspx?eventId=dqjq0l%40 fact

Directions : Wood Street Liverpool
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=335042&y=389975&z=1&sv=335042, 389975&st=OSGrid&lu=N&tl=~&ar=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch .srf

Nearest Stations Liverpool Central 5 Minute Walk

Lime Street Main Line 10 minute walk

Refreshments: Egg Café 16 Newington Street (off Renshaw Street) Closes 10:30pm
http://maps.yell.com/client/yell/?&nat_id=4897834&qs=L1+4ED&sl=false&s torePC=L1+4ED&ssm=0&companyName=Egg+Cafe&clarifyIndex=&clarifyOptions= &replayURL%2Fucs%2FUcsSearchAction.do%3FcompanyName%3DEgg%2Bcafe%26M%3 D0%26ssm%3D0%26location%3DLiverpool%26scrambleSee

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: LIVERPOOL LOOSE CHANGE REVIEW Reply with quote

Hi to all who came to see it. Your comments would be useful if your new to 911 truth or a seasoned truther. Sorry about the rushed scraps of paper with this website address on but if your reading this they obviously done the trick. Please email or pm me if your in the Liverpool/Wirral area and want to be kept in the loop and meet up to share ideas and encourage. fish41@bidave.freeserve.co.uk

How did you hear about the film showing?

Almost a full house, allbeit the small 50/60 seat Box Screen room with awfully uncomfortable couches.

Brief synopsis: I tried to watch this with a "new to 911 truth" hat on. The first few Acts were a bit technical and detailed and for a skeptic wouldnt fully convince them. However for seasoned truthers they would offer some new insights. Apart from a slight technical hitch at the chapter on WTCs this would have started the big questioning for me if i was new to 911 truth. The simple fact of 3 steel framed WTC buildings coming down in the manner in which they did compared with the "official account" shouts cover up/inside job. Yes imo there are better/simpler 911 truth films out there on you tube dvd etc but the fact this one has hit the biggish screen is applaudable. The entry point into 911 truth is different for everyone and their is certainly enough in LCFC to get people resaerching further. Well done Avery Sparkes etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: