FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC censors Bhutto's remark about murder of Bin Laden
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sad to see so many assumptions masquerading as the truth. I'm not sure this forum should include the 'quest for truth' in its title anymore rather these words should be replaced with 'I'll believe whatever I want to believe so there'.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
It's sad to see so many assumptions masquerading as the truth.

The only validity to your truth I see is that it may not stand up in court, the truth is we don't know and we don't know why the tape is edited. Although the BBC may not be backed into a corner on this issue, deceitful editing we all know has always been the norm, it is how they manipulate our views and that is what needs to change Razz

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
James C wrote:
It's sad to see so many assumptions masquerading as the truth.

The only validity to your truth I see is that it may not stand up in court, the truth is we don't know and we don't know why the tape is edited. Although the BBC may not be backed into a corner on this issue, deceitful editing we all know has always been the norm, it is how they manipulate our views and that is what needs to change Razz

What is 'the norm'? And did I say that my opninion is the truth?
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
It's sad to see so many assumptions masquerading as the truth. I'm not sure this forum should include the 'quest for truth' in its title anymore rather these words should be replaced with 'I'll believe whatever I want to believe so there'.

Aha edited have we Laughing joking Razz
My words I have put fourth as ideas believe what you will, because only a closed mind will find truth? is that what you say?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
James C wrote:

Aha edited have we Laughing joking Razz
My words I have put fourth as ideas believe what you will, because only a closed mind will find truth? is that what you say?

Can the truth be found by reading a few blogs on the internet or the (terrible) ramblings of Tarpley? At least Pearl went and found it, unless of course he really was killed for being Jewish and an American.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did Richard Pearl find?
Can truth be found anywhere, if not from the ramblings of any human mind? Who is right who is wrong, who can judge? No one can be right all the time that is fact and vice versa the same.
Are the ramblings on a Blog or Forum less thought out than that of other sources? For sure they are not less controlling, but like all media do you not question everything?

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Micpsi"]
QuitTheirClogs wrote:
James C wrote:
Are we absolutely sure this wasn't just a slip of the tongue? She could have meant Daniel Pearl and said OBL instead by mistake. The BBC might just have edited the remarks to prevent confusion caused by such an error.

This is a very easy defence for the BBC to put forward, and people are just going to end up looking silly if they try to make too much of this edit.

Sure. But ask yourself this: why bother editing out an innocent 'slip of the tongue' if it is so innocent? Editing is normally done only to shorten the length of broadcast of a news piece or interview. There were far more 'dull' moments that could have been cut if time was a consideration. But, no. The most explosive passage is cut out. Anyway, when did the BBC start editing out slips of the tongue?

I think the strategic point from campaigners' point of view is not so much whether this was in fact a slip of the tongue as much as whether an assertion that it was a slip could be believed by reasonable people. If it could, I don't think much mileage can be made of it.

Anyone who has ever tried arguing that it is significant that GWB said he saw the first plane hit the WTC on television while at the school in Florida will be familiar with the counter-argument often elicited: "Oh! He just misspoke. He's always doing that. What he meant was he saw the news program about the first plane hitting, as we all did at that time."

It's a believeable defence and therefore you can't get much mileage out of George's words, though they may mean that he actually had a private TV link-up to some real time transmission of the first plane's strike. You can't prove it means that.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Can truth be found anywhere, if not from the ramblings of any human mind? Who is right who is wrong, who can judge? No one can be right all the time that is fact and vice versa the same.
Are the ramblings on a Blog or Forum less thought out than that of other sources? For sure they are not less controlling, but like all media do you not question everything?

Mmmmm, a well researched and respected truther makes a slip up. It wasn't Richard Pearl, it was Daniel Pearl. Perhaps Bhutto did make a genuine mistake just like yourself? Wink

Apologies, I'm not trying to be picky but it does proves that errors occur. We are all human.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Disco_Destroyer wrote:

Mmmmm, a well researched and respected truther makes a slip up. It wasn't Richard Pearl, it was Daniel Pearl. Perhaps Bhutto did make a genuine mistake just like yourself? Wink

Apologies, I'm not trying to be picky but it does proves that errors occur. We are all human.

hehe but what did Daniel find? and my mistake of 2 known Pearls is somewhat different to Pearl vs Omar Sheikh.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
James C wrote:
Disco_Destroyer wrote:

hehe but what did Daniel find? and my mistake of 2 known Pearls is somewhat different to Pearl vs Omar Sheikh.

Omar Sheikh or OSB? You've not slipped up again have you? Wink

How many times do you have conversations with people and they say something completely different to what they really mean?
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do totally respect what your getting at but you must also bear in mind that these are sensitive issues and the persons involved are far less likely to make mistakes than a couple of strangers having a chat on line Wink not saying it doesn't happen but very few do actually happen (maybe they're all edited) outside of Bush or the entertainment industry.
What does Frosts lack of response denote? He agrees or he was told not to make a scene? If we presume it was shot live that is.
Well if OBL is dead did he suicide Laughing

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha now I've googled a face to Daniel does all truth surrounding Pakistan stop there? We know that most terror campaigns are inextricably linked to The State and Intelligence either by willful compliance or actual operations. The West has a pretty tight control over Musharraf and most other dictators. (hmm most puzzling that one, from a bringer of democracy point of view)

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
It is not wise to sumise anything but OBL being dead may well be socially accepted in other parts of the globe hell I've seen 2 making this the 3rd such account now and from Mainstream sources Razz

Quote:
Did you know her personally?

For someone who was so clever, why did she suggest the US and UK secret services should look into this if she knew they were complicit?

Same reason FBI are reported to be in a Fued with CIA and FBI have investigated 9/11 far enough to have no proof of OBL involvement.
Infact doesn't the everyday policeforce investigate all murders etc. until the Home Office declares something of National Importance? If one of the intelligence agencies are complicit it will take time to block an investigation from another branch or agency. If all agencies were working for the same goal nothing would ever be leaked.

Quote:
She must have been in absolute exile

Yep trying to stand up to tyranny says alot about the kind of Exile She must have been in, 'a rock and a hard place' comes to mind.

FBI are very clearly up to their necks in 9/11, from silencing their own agents pre- and apre-9/11, confiscating gas station video within minutes of Pentagon strike and so on; also, J Edgar Hoover, who ran the FBI for donkey's years, was a 33* Scottish Rite Freemason. I cannot see the Masons, having gained such a position, relinquishing it. And they ARE the NWO.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

Woah up there

Its a true fact that Butto said it, and we can relay that she said it as a true fact

Whether Butto was right or not cannot be discerned simply from the fact that she said it, but thats everyones determination to make, and its not my responsibility to tell people what to think about something

However, if we cant discuss and diseminate a true fact, THAT is a serious impediment to truthseeking... and assumptions ("What ifs") are always the first stage of truthseeking... of course, the next is testing assumptions. But not to be unwilling to assume in the first place is a definate impediment to truthseeking... we might as well be JREF'ers!

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
James C wrote:

Woah up there

Its a true fact that Butto said it, and we can relay that she said it as a true fact

Whether Butto was right or not cannot be discerned simply from the fact that she said it, but thats everyones determination to make, and its not my responsibility to tell people what to think about something

However, if we cant discuss and diseminate a true fact, THAT is a serious impediment to truthseeking... and assumptions ("What ifs") are always the first stage of truthseeking... of course, the next is testing assumptions. But not to be unwilling to assume in the first place is a definate impediment to truthseeking... we might as well be JREF'ers!

My quote above relates to what has been said by others about the ISI being a product of the CIA and MI6. There is insufficient evidence to show this to be true even if elements of it are. I don't believe that the US and UK secret services can hold that much control over another country's operations. Try reading some Robert Baer if you think my view is wrong - he was a foot soldier for the CIA for years and operated very much alone without full support and co-operation from his own side.

What I have been saying in this thread is that we do not know whether Bhutto said OBL's name because she had inside knowlege of such a fact or whether she merely made a mistake and should have said Daniel Pearl. Since at least one person on this thread suggested that legal action should be taken against the BBC, I was simply making the point that it would be foolish to do so given that her true meaning cannot be fully verified - which the BBC could also argue hence their edit. I make no other claims of knowing the 'real' truth and I'm not supporting the BBC here. I agree this is potentially a very interesting piece of evidence but only potentially and I don't believe it would stand up in any court of law unless you could directly corroborate her statement using the same source that Bhutto herself used. In this sense, the reality of her words cannot be called false since they are on record as being spoken, it's whether these words were spoken in error in the first place.

My personal belief is that OBL is dead and either died by assasination or through liver failure but I can't confirm this anymore than anyone else.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO it's what this tiny bit of free speech/research space is all about.
Her short 'throwaway' statement on the Frost show pins her assassination right on the 9/11 money. Omar Sheikh's $100,000 to be precise.

Don't forget, she went on that particular show knowing she'd just escaped the previous assassination attempt when something like 100 (I can't remember exactly) innocent bystanders died.
She was determined to talk to Frostie in public about everything the assassins were trying to stop her talking about.
Like Diana the NWO/forces of darnkess knew that she was one of those too rare brave people who really loved her country above all and was prepared to name names and challenge them, she knew she was risking her life and hoped that going live on Frost would persuade them to back off.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed Tony, she wouldn't have just said something like that. She is no moron, she is an Oxford graduate, had it been a slip of the tongue, she would have corrected herself in the very next sentence. Bhutto wasn't drunk or high on drugs when she gave this interview. When she spoke she was, as usual, incredibly coherent and eloquent. To think that Bhutto mixed up bin Laden with someone else is IMHO a little bit less (but not by much) far fetched than the Pakistanis now claiming that she wasn't shot.

Worth reading.....

The Destabilization of Pakistan
The real plan, highly readable article by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7705

The same old story....?
Quote:
Pakistan has an estimated 25.1 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven gas reserves of which 19 trillion are located in Balochistan. Among foreign oil and gas contractors in Balochistan are BP, Italy's ENI, Austria's OMV, and Australia's BHP. It is worth noting that Pakistan's State oil and gas companies, including PPL which has the largest stake in the Sui oil fields of Balochistan are up for privatization under IMF-World Bank supervision.

According to the Oil and Gas Journal (OGJ), Pakistan had proven oil reserves of 300 million barrels, most of which are located in Balochistan. Other estimates place Balochistan oil reserves at an estimated six trillion barrels of oil reserves both on-shore and off-shore (Environment News Service, 27 October 2006).

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
Worth reading.....

The Destabilization of Pakistan
The real plan, highly readable article by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky

The same old story....?
Quote:
Pakistan has an estimated 25.1 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven gas reserves of which 19 trillion are located in Balochistan. Among foreign oil and gas contractors in Balochistan are BP, Italy's ENI, Austria's OMV, and Australia's BHP. It is worth noting that Pakistan's State oil and gas companies, including PPL which has the largest stake in the Sui oil fields of Balochistan are up for privatization under IMF-World Bank supervision.

According to the Oil and Gas Journal (OGJ), Pakistan had proven oil reserves of 300 million barrels, most of which are located in Balochistan. Other estimates place Balochistan oil reserves at an estimated six trillion barrels of oil reserves both on-shore and off-shore (Environment News Service, 27 October 2006).

Interesting article but poorly researched even if I do agree this whole affair is about energy. The oil and gas reserve figures given are tiny. Pakistan's gas reserves will last only 24 years and that's at Pakistan's rate of consumtion which this gas is only used for as very little is exported. Their oil would be consumed within several days if fully available to the global market.

Pakistan's oil and gas is not the target for the US, it is a pawn in a much bigger energy picture. In the late 80's a large oil field was found in the Caspian basin. It changed everything for the Western oil companies who were drilling there. New pipe lines were built between the Caspian and Turkey (an ally). The intention was then to build a LNG pipeline (called TAP or TAPI as it is now) from the Caspian to Pakistan where it would be shipped to the US and UK (both countries have rapidly declining gas reserves and we have built a truly massive LNG port at Milford Haven). But two things needed to occur to make this pipeline possible - win over the Taliban, since it needs to cross Afghanistan and form close and controllable ties with the destination country from where it will be shipped, i.e. Pakistan.

In the late 90's the US wined and dined the Taliban and got to know Musharaff alot better (who himself was trying to secure a gas pipeline to be built from Iran to Pakistan and which the US requested he drop). Things, of course, didn't go to plan for the US in securing a deal with the Taliban, hence 9/11, giving them the access they required. As it was said by a British Ambassador earlier this year, the UK will be in Afghanistan for the next 30 years (giving us time to stabilize the region (what a joke) then build the pipe for our use). As of today the TAPI pipe remains on paper but it is still scheduled to be built.

I'm pretty sure that Musharraf and his party will do very well out of this deal and that the US will attempt to back him for as long as they can without their position coming under too much scrutiny. However, I'm sure that if Bhutto had come to take control, this advantage for the US would have been compromised as Bhutto would have routed out any corruption and possibly have halted pakistan's involvement completely.

The war on terror is really a war for energy. The western world is truly f*cked and we'll see massive economic downturn over the next decade which is starting now and why Brown is suggesting 2008 will be a financially difficult year.
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you to an extent, re: pipelines and oil gas supply.

I wonder if the ultimate destination for Gas/Oil across Afghanistan is actually the UK or US via tankers. Oil/Gas from the Caspian and the wild-east can find other ways into Europe, which are more cost effective and secure.

Isn't it widely known that India and to a lesser extent China are the ultimate destinations for this Oil/Gas and selling it to them will control their economies?
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
I agree with you to an extent, re: pipelines and oil gas supply.

I wonder if the ultimate destination for Gas/Oil across Afghanistan is actually the UK or US via tankers. Oil/Gas from the Caspian and the wild-east can find other ways into Europe, which are more cost effective and secure.

Isn't it widely known that India and to a lesser extent China are the ultimate destinations for this Oil/Gas and selling it to them will control their economies?

This pipeline is for LNG gas only, not oil. As far as I can see, China has already agreed gas and oil supplies from Russia and so we have very little control over China. Russia will start to supply China in 2011 using the same originating pipe work as does supply Europe and the UK. If we annoy Putin, which won't be hard, he'll have us by the short and curlies. By 2011, we'll be almost out of north sea gas.

But I agree, I don't understand why the LNG cannot be shipped to Turkey as well but maybe the thinking is that the US will have better control over this supply if it is routed via a controlled state such as Pakistan thus avoiding the European trading markets where the LNG supply will be split in lots of ways to more countries, which means less for the US.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For pity's sake.
Somehow you manage to disrupt a very good debate about why the mainstream media censored Bhutto and why the BBC went further and edited her quote out.
James C - the whole world outside knows Osama is dead and died in 2002.
The whole world knows those Bin Ladin videos are faked mashups of old footage.
Bhutto made a slip - she spilled the beans and that is why the CIA ordered her to be killed by their proxy either Al Queda or the ISI

For some reason your employers want you to keep twisting every argument back to your Peak Oil spam.
Are you on a retainer or do are you on pay as you post?

Peak Oil is a lie
Osama is dead
911 and 7/7 were Mossad jobs
the horse has already bolted so i suggest the paid posters move elsewhere
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
For pity's sake.
Somehow you manage to disrupt a very good debate about why the mainstream media censored Bhutto and why the BBC went further and edited her quote out.
James C - the whole world outside knows Osama is dead and died in 2002.
The whole world knows those Bin Ladin videos are faked mashups of old footage.
Bhutto made a slip - she spilled the beans and that is why the CIA ordered her to be killed by their proxy either Al Queda or the ISI

For some reason your employers want you to keep twisting every argument back to your Peak Oil spam.

Peak Oil is a lie
Osama is dead

Karlos, Stelios, whoever you are,

Did you not bother to read my posts - I clearly stated I believe OBL to be dead or is that too obvious for you. You must be out of your mind if you can think of supporting action against the BBC when the case against them is weak, which was my point. Although this story is interesting, it would never prove a convincing argument for non-truthers to start believing what we accept to be true.

I'm sorry to dash you schoolboty fantasies about 9/11 and 7/7 being NWO jobs and point you in the right direction of the real reason - energy, but why not go and read what the independents say - the IEA and the EIA. I think you'll find that peak oil is not the debate (it will happen, everyone agrees that - except you), it's the time frame of when it will happen that is not agreed. I say it is now and the IEA looks to be coming round to that way of thinking also although for a long time it has dismissed such claims, just like you.

If you had bothered to read this thread, which obviously you hadn't, you'd see that the energy issue was raised by another poster, not me. I was simply adding my viewpoint to the article which was posted.

Do you think I'd be arguing that 9/11 was an inside job and waste many hours debating with the likes of Bushwacker and so on if I were working for an employer to spread this message. If it's so important that the message of peak oil be spread so widely, why has no one in power ever mentioned it? Did Tony Blair talk of it? Has Gordon Brown? What about Cheney and Bush? Why don't you look at where the bulk of my posts lie? You'll find most of them in the critics corner, arguing against the debunkers. Any business minded person would think I (or my imaginary employer) were a fool to spend my time doing that if I were being paid to spread the peak oil message. Mind you, you wouldn't last five minutes in critics corner, Bushwacker would make mincemeat of you.

Yet again, you make yourself look very foolish. Please let me know who in power is promoting peak oil. I'd be very interested. You've also yet to prove that peak oil is a lie. Just saying it is is not good enough. Do you think 9/11 will ever be exposed if we use the same concept on non-truthers? If you wish to test out your proof then why not post on the Powerswitch forum or at Oil Drum and see how far you get. Be careful though, if maths and science are not your strong points then you'll come a cropper rather quickly. You'll need real facts mind, not ones taken from a poorly edited blog or Alex Jones's offerings.

Right, well I've washed and dressed the kids. My wife is still asleep upstairs with our new born baby and I've got a business to run installing heating equipment (how ironic) - I've orered some parts and spoken to several customers already this morning. Paid to say these words - how pathetic!

This is why I find the whole validated poster thing to be such nonsense. Karlos's remarks would never be tolerated by a critic. They'd be banned.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C,

I am fascinated by these oil issues but am agnostic as to their significance. Is it not likely that oil is but one piece (rather than the whole picture as you seem to be suggesting) of global power jig-saw, all be it a very important one?

Also, what do you make of this guy who says that there are massive oil reserves being held back until the price reaches $150+ a barrel and that the energy crisis is a fraud?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
James C,

I am fascinated by these oil issues but am agnostic as to their significance. Is it not likely that oil is but one piece (rather than the whole picture as you seem to be suggesting) of global power jig-saw, all be it a very important one?

Also, what do you make of this guy who says that there are massive oil reserves being held back until the price reaches $150+ a barrel and that the energy crisis is a fraud?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk

Hi kbo234,

Personally, I think we should all understand the very real significance of energy when we discuss what we do on this forum. It is no coincidence that Cheney is deemed architect of 9/11 and was a former boss of Haliburton. He knows more than anyone what the future really holds and only by securing energy will the US maintain its prominence in world power. If it doesn't then it will lose it within a few years.

I don't believe in NWO unless we are discussing the one built around America's desire to capture as much of the worlds' energy before the Middle East and Russia gain too much power.

As for Lindsey Williams, I replied to your posting of this video a while ago.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12675&highlight=

Mind you, if we use Karlos' argument, I could quite easily suggest that Mr Williams is a frontman for the US government's desire to cover Alaska in oil wells. Maybe he's being paid by someone (?).
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Peak Oil is a lie
Osama is dead

Nothing wrong with you holding your bolded opinions Karlos but pack in this fantasy accusation rubbish, its boring as hell

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John

Just because someone disagrees with you about an issue such as Peak Oil does not mean that they are paid to do so, Karlos
Nephilim70
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Information and disinformation Reply with quote

From the very onset of first reports the spin Vs. Reality was hard to tell between the two.

ARAB News reported the shots came from MUsharrafs' office:

“Somebody from inside the election office opened fire,” said senior police officer Shahid Nadeem Baloch. “But I can’t say they were Q people,” he said.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4&section=0&article=105038&d=28&m=12&y=2 007

ALSO:

As Soon as the news broke I Scanned ALL The News sources and found these 2 preliminary reports of her just "being injured but very much alive." After the attempt:

The attacker blew himself up when people were dispersing after the rally," an interior ministry spokesman said

Bhutto was reportedly unharmed by the blast which occured near her vehicle.

"The blast took place after she had left the rally. She is safe," Jameel Soomro, a spokesman for Bhutto said.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/F9C2E2D6-8000-4A4B-B2A0-DA33707 A36E0.htm

AND From Australian News:

Bhutto injured in deadly suicide attack

From correspondents in Rawalpindi

December 28, 2007 12:08am
Article from: NEWS.com.au

Send this article: Print Email

PAKISTANI opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was wounded in a gun and bomb attack that killed at least 20 people at a rally in the city of Rawalpindi.

"She is injured," party security official Rehman Malik said.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22979270-1702,00.html

Here is the YOUTUBE link which says BIN LADEN is dead by Bhutto very clearly and proficiently. Please let me know it has not been edited. I Saved the Flash Video file immediately from first reports of her assassination and it has not been edited on my copy.

I can post the flash file for anyone who wishes again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

Afraid to even say it:

I Smell CIA all over this one.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be afraid to say it. Millions throughout the world now understand just where the Gestapo mentality respawned...

All dirty roads eventually end up pointing at the CIA, with shadowy govts leading them on to ever darker deeds.

James C wrote:
I don't believe that the US and UK secret services can hold that much control over another country's operations

You most certainly do underestimate the power of 'our' spooks. Who has Musharraf called on to 'protect his innocence'? See todays Grauniad for the inevitable answer to your lack of belief.

Such chasms between belief and (non-epistomological!) Truth.
Such chasms between cleverness and intelligence.

James, I admire your present efforts in Critics Corner - most of us here have engaged in similar intractable arguments over the years. These days I am saving my energy for court, coming ever nearer ;-)

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so does anyone have a transcript to what she was saying?? id like to see what they edited

*edit*.. oh i see it thanks

dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slip of the tounge defense is not credible to me.

its a bit like a man calling his wife some other womans name and then saying "it was a slip of the tounge".

as a poster said before, since when did the bbc censor slips of the tounge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complaints_process.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: