FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone parlez BBC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: anyone parlez BBC? Reply with quote

I have written to the Beeb several times over the past 3 months asking whether or not the makers of 'Conspiracy Files 9/11' had asked the US government for the serial numbers of F77 B757 salvaged componenets alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon 9/11 to check them against records and to once and for all debunk the CT's only to be curtly told 'NO YOU CANNOT!'

I got this non reply today

...The BBC appreciates the comments you have made and will make sure they are passed on to the relevant departments of the Corporation and to BBC Management.However, may I say whilst this department does its best to answer enquiries and comments regarding specific items in our programmes, we must always be mindful of the limitations of time and resources if we are to apportion an equal measure of service to the whole of our audience. In brief, we are not always able to respond to lengthy critiques on the same subject arriving regularly from one source.....

They then suggest I'm a drain on the licence fee and threaten in future not to acknowledge reciept of my personal complaints as a consequence.

Should we just conclude the makers of Conspiracy Files 9/11 DID ask for the F77 SALVAGED component serial numbers and got told 'what to do with themselves'?
Nambo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I wrote this to the BBC just a few days ago

:-

In view of the following:-

You reported World Trade Centre 7 collapsing 20 minutes before it actually did on 911

Working with Peter Power of Visor Consulting, (who was running the exact same excercise when and where it actually happened), you accurately gave a preview of the 77 London Tube bombings on your Panorama programme.

You protected the 911 terrorists with your anti-conspiracy theory hit-peice where you reported such pathetic reasons such as N.O.R.A.D. failed to intercept the planes because they thought the Russians where coming and so flew the wrong way.

I can only assume that you are a terrorist organisation and so cannot in all consience contribute money towards your organisation.

My licence will be due for renewal early in the spring which of course I will not be renewing.

Can you therefore confrim that I can still use my Television for watching pre-recorded DVDs providing the TV is not connected to an ariel or any device that can receive outside signals please?

Many thanks
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, great letter.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sentiments sound familiar to me
Nicely put!

Nambo wrote:
Yes, I wrote this to the BBC just a few days ago

:-

In view of the following:-

You reported World Trade Centre 7 collapsing 20 minutes before it actually did on 911

Working with Peter Power of Visor Consulting, (who was running the exact same excercise when and where it actually happened), you accurately gave a preview of the 77 London Tube bombings on your Panorama programme.

You protected the 911 terrorists with your anti-conspiracy theory hit-peice where you reported such pathetic reasons such as N.O.R.A.D. failed to intercept the planes because they thought the Russians where coming and so flew the wrong way.

I can only assume that you are a terrorist organisation and so cannot in all consience contribute money towards your organisation.

My licence will be due for renewal early in the spring which of course I will not be renewing.

Can you therefore confrim that I can still use my Television for watching pre-recorded DVDs providing the TV is not connected to an ariel or any device that can receive outside signals please?

Many thanks

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great vent letter.

One minor technicality though. The licence is posess receiving equipment. You'd still be in possession with your proposed action as your TV and likely your DVD player both have aerial sockets.

A mate of mine got hold of a DVD player (without an aerial socket) and used a large computer monitor with the audio going through his hi-fi. He still had the aerial on his roof and used to get regularly visits from TV Licencing people. One time they threatened them with court and he said "see you there".

Well it made me smile....
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detune your TV and you don't have to pay a licence fee.

Some years ago I had a TV I just used for vidoes and games with no ariel. A guy came round on a random check and I told him I didn't use it to watch TV, he plugged in an ariel and said "you don't have the channels tuned in, so you're OK not to pay a license fee"

Peace and Truth
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not paid the tv tax for a long time, sometimes a letter will come thats all. I will not support the BBC on moral grounds. Plus its nicer not to watch telly. Very Happy
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TV licence is only needed to actually receive transmissions (watch or record programmes as theyre being shown on TV. You do not need a licence to own a TV set etc as long as you dont use it as above. Ive not had a licence for last 30 years because I only use my TV combi to view videos or DVDs.

What I have noticed now though is that they now class computers and mobile phones as "TV receiving equipment"
You now need a TV licence to watch TV on a mobile phone!

Had a pushy TV licence inspector call one day wanting to come in to check my house (politely told him no) he said youve got an aerial on your roof I said ive got one on my car but it hasnt got a telly in it.
After repeatedly writing to them to tell them we dont use a TV they seem to have stopped sending reminders.
I got totally disillusioned with TV when a lot of the good footy was lost to Sky etc.

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Bavarian Brainwashing Corporation's Vatican Tax-Licence Fee Reply with quote

Great letter to the Brainwashing Corporation.

I had a couple of Fascist Inspectors knocking on the door for a TV inspection Wink

When they came around I was on the 1's & 2's havin a session in 'House'
The music was absolutly thumpin'

I opened the door, and this gimp, thrust a plastic ID in my face, an said 'have you got a TV licence?' I said 'don't I need a TV first?'

He looked at me, his mate was like a drone from the 'Borg' he didn't understand the question let alone the answer.

So the Speaking Drone processed the information in his memory chip, but it didn't compute.

So he repeated exactly what he said the first time in action as well as in speech. Do you have a TV Licence? I said, Don't I need a TV first?

Again he repeated a 3rd time the same way as the first 2. I repeated back, Don't I need a TV first?

He could not handle repition mirrored back at himself.
He said can I come in and look?

I was very very angry at his rudeness and was doing my best not to smash my palm into his nose and send it through his brain killing him instantly. I can't tell you.

So he comes in, and puts his head round the door into the living room, 'a tiny box' Only a computer and turntables and a chair. He can't handle that either, I calm down a bit realising there's nothing to worry about, he's lost.

So as he backs up back into the kitchen I say to him, ' don't you want to look upstairs under the bed?'

I start to laugh, as he leaves with his tail between his legs, all the nieghbours are twitching there nets' Laughing I shout out to them as they shuffle off, hey, get rid of your TV and liberate yor brain.

Had I known what I know now I wouldn't have let him in the door at all.

Ment, taken from Latin/Greek, Mente = Mind
Government = Control Mind.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... last time i renewed my licence i read the back small print and it says you have to have a licence not only for tv but PC's and even a mobile phone if it can be used to watch videos..

Are they lying?

Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheriton Hotel:

Quote:
They then suggest I'm a drain on the licence fee

Here's the drain on the licence fee:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12273

Having read this thread I feel very remiss in not having specifically written to the BBC and asked what the hell they think they are up to with the above (although complaints have been made to MPs). My next project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: