FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proof that Naudet footage is fake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arthur two sheds jackson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Proof that Naudet footage is fake Reply with quote

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=2367&st=315&#last
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys really should take up knitting or macrame or something, because you're hopeless as the crack(pot) image analysts you imagine yourselves to be.

Have none of you noticed that as the red box highlighted corner comes out of shadow, that the shadow of the projecting building cast on the building to the right, descends from halfway across the third storey windows nearest the corner to underneath them?

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
You guys really should take up knitting or macrame or something, because you're hopeless as the crack(pot) image analysts you imagine yourselves to be.

Have none of you noticed that as the red box highlighted corner comes out of shadow, that the shadow of the projecting building cast on the building to the right, descends from halfway across the third storey windows nearest the corner to underneath them?

Like I Said Chek:

I watched it

At this point in the "NPT" "debate", any other response is pointless

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
chek wrote:

Like I Said Chek:

I watched it

I'm pretty much at the same point John.
What can you do when it seems people want to be duped, gulled, misled and otherwise leave their critical faculties at home while kidding themselves they're doing the exact opposite?

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
John White wrote:
chek wrote:

Like I Said Chek:

I watched it

I'm pretty much at the same point John.
What can you do when it seems people want to be duped, gulled, misled and otherwise leave their critical faculties at home while kidding themselves they're doing the exact opposite?

Write a book about it? Study the phenonoma? See it for what it is? Loads of options

Its the "memory hole" aspect that gets me: yesterdays pwning never happened, a farce of a source is suddenly credible again etc: until the next pwning. Smacks of deep seated psychological need to me

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just don't understand why they look for our approval unless it is to sway our opinons inorder to lead us down a path in a different direction.

if they are certain they have proof and certain they have proved it, then why does it matter what we think?

wheres the action? why not send it to mp's, police stations, and the media, and what ever else you can think of? why does it only end up on forums like this or youtube and then nothing else?

its seems to me the only point in this stuff is nothing other than swaying peoples opinons and that certainly seems to be the only motive.

i see no action taken other than that with this material which supposidly proves it.

or at least never any mention of any action taken with the material.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
wheres the action? why not send it to mp's, police stations, and the media, and what ever else you can think of? why does it only end up on forums like this or youtube and then nothing else?

Now THERES a pertinant question!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: