FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where did that 1/4 mile high building go?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Where did that 1/4 mile high building go? Reply with quote

The rubble is at ground level.

Substantial sections of the lobby perimeter wall were not hit by falling debris.

Judy Wood has been much discredited by the 'sensible' wing of the 911 truth movers. But since they line up behind a Utah Mormon with a very dubious pedigree, though a great line in selling his story, perhaps we have done her a disservice.

Points in her favour

1) Way the best and most intriguing set of 911 shots on the web
2) First person to point out the freefall collapse, now one of the strongest pieces of forensic proof of CD
3) One or her researchers was mysteriously killed. (You don't kill your own agents)

I think most likely micronuke-powered NDEW(s) in situ were used. But what are these things?

http://www.rense.com/general79/myst4.htm

Whatever, I am sure thermite was not the only material/method employed on 911. The lack of rubble is absolutely obvious from the above photographs

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did that 1/4 mile high building go? Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
The rubble is at ground level.

Substantial sections of the lobby perimeter wall were not hit by falling debris.

Judy Wood has been much discredited by the 'sensible' wing of the 911 truth movers. But since they line up behind a Utah Mormon with a very dubious pedigree, though a great line in selling his story, perhaps we have done her a disservice.

You mean Steve Jones? I certainly don't "line up behind him": but I also note how his theory is consistantly misrepresented and basically lied about by those in the Wood camp. Its thermate AND high explosives: its NOT thermate

Quote:
Points in her favour

OK, lets have a look at them

Quote:
1) Way the best and most intriguing set of 911 shots on the web

The photos are good: the interpetation is not

Quote:
2) First person to point out the freefall collapse, now one of the strongest pieces of forensic proof of CD

Guffaw come off it! Thats a preposterous claim, pure propoganda designed to create the impression Wood has "special insight"

Quote:
3) One or her researchers was mysteriously killed. (You don't kill your own agents)

Theres absolutely nothing to prove it was anything else than the random street violence any poor b* might encounter: Wood and co are using that mans death to advance their political aims. Thats very low

Quote:
I think most likely micronuke-powered NDEW(s) in situ were used. But what are these things?

Highly specualtive: and also NOT Woods theory as to what caused the collapse

Quote:
http://www.rense.com/general79/myst4.htm

Whatever, I am sure thermite was not the only material/method employed on 911. The lack of rubble is absolutely obvious from the above photographs

Have you looked in the basement?

jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But what are these things?

star wars in iraq pt1

Link

star wars in iraq pt2

Link

star wars in iraq pt 3

Link
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ John

Was Woods not first out of the blocks with the freefall calculations? I thought she was?

There is no rubble in the basement either. The contrast between the WTC7 rubble and WTC1 & 2 is off the scale! 1/4 mile high building - pretty much gone up in smoke

I know NDEW is not her choice of weapons. I still have a hunch some kind of microwave weapon was used, and that it was probably nuclear powered.

The Zebuhr incident has a likelihood of being connected to 911 > 50% IMO. It happened during a time of stress in the movement.

More later

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just see and hear the same stuff repeated over and over as though the last lots of conversations and people pointing out the errors in conclusions and assumptions never happened at all.

the same errors are then reapeated and somehow that should be enough to convince people.

Quote:

i was'nt aware they were agents, although im not sure if you meant it that way but how am i suppose to know. and you would kill your own agents if they rumbled a scam and did'nt want to play a part and decided speak out, i aint saying that is the case im just putting to rest the false claim of not killing your own agents when im pretty sure it has been done before.

they are usually the ones who work for and then speak out against the organisation after learning something they did'nt know they were playing a part in. they are usually called whistleblowers, and if they blow the whistle it uncovers the scam, so you can see the benefits of taking out one of your own for the sake of a successful operation if you only cared about achevieing its goal.

regardless using somebodys death as a reason to believe evidence is stupid and sick. and it certainly would'nt need to be done if there was solid evidence proving your case.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
i just see and hear the same stuff repeated over and over as though the last lots of conversations and people pointing out the errors in conclusions and assumptions never happened at all.

the same errors are then reapeated and somehow that should be enough to convince people.

Quote:

i was'nt aware they were agents, although im not sure if you meant it that way but how am i suppose to know. and you would kill your own agents if they rumbled a scam and did'nt want to play a part and decided speak out, i aint saying that is the case im just putting to rest the false claim of not killing your own agents when im pretty sure it has been done before.

they are usually the ones who work for and then speak out against the organisation after learning something they did'nt know they were playing a part in. they are usually called whistleblowers, and if they blow the whistle it uncovers the scam, so you can see the benefits of taking out one of your own for the sake of a successful operation if you only cared about achevieing its goal.

regardless using somebodys death as a reason to believe evidence is stupid and sick. and it certainly would'nt need to be done if there was solid evidence proving your case.

Yes it is possible he was killed by someone connected to Woods. And that Woods is the psyop. We must weigh the evidence.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
@ John

Was Woods not first out of the blocks with the freefall calculations? I thought she was?

Contrary to Woods propoganda, there were people watching the towers fall at the time it happened saying to themselves "That looks like free fall speed! Thats never right!" Even IF she was the first to publish them, if we mean academically, that just means shes got a nose for opportuinities for self-agrandishment. I mean what are we saying here? "I did some maths that anyone could have done with basic physics knowledge, therefore anything else I say must be credible?"

But if you want to produce evidence to make your case that "Wood was first", do go ahead

Quote:
There is no rubble in the basement either. The contrast between the WTC7 rubble and WTC1 & 2 is off the scale! 1/4 mile high building - pretty much gone up in smoke

Where do you get that from? The basements were compacted with debris

Quote:
I know NDEW is not her choice of weapons. I still have a hunch some kind of microwave weapon was used, and that it was probably nuclear powered.

Which leaves Woods contribution as doing some fairly standard maths and presenting a website with some pictures on it, as far as the relvance of her theories goes to to what yopu consider possible

Quote:
The Zebuhr incident has a likelihood of being connected to 911 > 50% IMO. It happened during a time of stress in the movement.

More later

Sure. Till then

Last edited by John White on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Quote:

Yes it is possible he was killed by someone connected to Woods. And that Woods is the psyop. We must weigh the evidence.

there is no evidence.

what we must do is read posts properly. it saves getting confused.

Quote:
i aint saying that is the case im just putting to rest the false claim of not killing your own agents

thats what i said.

theres no evidence saying woods did it or some others group scared of dew evidence getting out.

therefore there is no reason to use the guys death as some sort of reason as to why dew evidence is correct.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
there is no evidence.

I must agree there is no evidence: it is quite simply a conspiracy theory

If his death was some kind of warning: where is the warning?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
rodin wrote:
@ John

Contrary to Woods propoganda, there were people watching the towers fall at the time it happened saying to themselves "That looks like free fall speed! Thats never right!" Even IF she was the first to publish them, if we mean academically, that just means shes got a nose for opportuinities for self-agrandishment. I mean what are we saying here? "I did some maths that anyone could have done with basic physics knowledge, therefore anything else I say must be credible?"

But if you want to produce evidence to make your case that "Wood was first", do go ahead

Quote:

Where do you get that from? The basements were compacted with debris

Well Wood's paper was the first time I heard of freefall speed. I had heard of 'that looks like controlled demolition'. I would like to know if she has plagrised someone else, because that would discredit her, same reason Einstein is discredited in my eyes.

Rubble - mebbe you are right I am thinking about the uncollapsed parts of the basement as shown on Woods site. Whatever, IMO there is no way enough debris to go round.

On Zebuhr I will demur... I know no more than you about it. It just smells.

I really do think Wood is closer to the truth here than Utah Saint Jones. I fell for the bumbling idiot picture painted of Wood. But as they say nothing is as it seems. Plus I can't find that video about cold fusion where Pons and Flieschman got abused in court. Know the one I mean? I think it has been memory holed

My avatar is a black laser sign BTW (MASER)

You know like Rockefeller's proteges use for making crop circles?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont see the question of the towers collapse as a "Wood vs Jones" paradigm: thats totally false IMO, neither of them have a monopoly, they have parts of the puzzle at best

And whilst I respect your view that Wood's been misrepresented, do you also accept that Jones's theory has been deliberately misrepresented by Wood? (and other "no planes" type theory (I:E: unknown technology did it!) supporters?)

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I really dont see the question of the towers collapse as a "Wood vs Jones" paradigm: thats totally false IMO, neither of them have a monopoly, they have parts of the puzzle at best

And whilst I respect your view that Wood's been misrepresented, do you also accept that Jones's theory has been deliberately misrepresented by Wood? (and other "no planes" type theory (I:E: unknown technology did it!) supporters?)

I am my own man. I don't follow anyone. Jones has lied and deceived - this I know. I cannot see how anyone could get away with no planes @ WTC. Tankers remote controlled in airline livery most likely. Funnily enough, I was looking for a youtube of Dr Bunhead with the tennis racquet and potato cannon to illustrate the 'disappearing plane' phenomenon. Do you know Bunhead holds the Guiness Book record for the fastest chips in the world?

You must surely see there is a debris deficit @ WTC?

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about this, I dont see any chunks of concrete?

search2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.98 KB
 Viewed:  676 Time(s)

search2.jpg

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this.

HTR-combine.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  108.52 KB
 Viewed:  636 Time(s)

HTR-combine.jpg

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

what do you base this assertion on?

I think it's meaningless to look at photos which show a tiny fraction of the rubble and talk about the height of the "rubble pile" without taking into account that the buildings may have been a quarter of a mile high but the vast majority of their volume consisted of thin air - as well as considering the depths of the basement levels and the radius of the debris field.

there are many photos showing that there was a lot of rubble scattered over a very wide area.

you claim that there isn't enough of it but have yet to substantiate this claim in any meaningful way.

neither does woods really - but based on her own subjective interpretation of the photographic evidence, she speculates about the "lack of rubble", and uses that speculation as a basis for her wildly speculative "dustification" theory, from which she then speculates further that the twin towers must have been brought down by some sort of energy beam fired from orbit.

it's not exactly a cast iron case....
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
there were people watching the towers fall at the time it happened
No, the towers never fell down, they disintegrated before they reached the ground. Wink
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
rodin wrote:

what do you base this assertion on?

I think it's meaningless to look at photos which show a tiny fraction of the rubble and talk about the height of the "rubble pile" without taking into account that the buildings may have been a quarter of a mile high but the vast majority of their volume consisted of thin air - as well as considering the depths of the basement levels and the radius of the debris field.

there are many photos showing that there was a lot of rubble scattered over a very wide area.

you claim that there isn't enough of it but have yet to substantiate this claim in any meaningful way.

neither does woods really - but based on her own subjective interpretation of the photographic evidence, she speculates about the "lack of rubble", and uses that speculation as a basis for her wildly speculative "dustification" theory, from which she then speculates further that the twin towers must have been brought down by some sort of energy beam fired from orbit.

it's not exactly a cast iron case....

I can see that WTC in the first pic has collapsed to street level or a few feet above at most. Even if all of the rubble you showed in the air shot was from one building it would be 10 times higher piled.

This from eyeballing. But if you like, I will do maths. First, how high above ground level is this rubble (on average)

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I really dont see the question of the towers collapse as a "Wood vs Jones" paradigm

Spot on, I wonder why so many people seem to promote it as such.

I have never seen a remotely reasonable explanation for the huge temperatures deep in the basements of the 3 buildings by NIST, Popular Mechanics or anywhere else in the OCT promoting world. Whatever it was that caused it, it screams inside job and so why do we waste time worrying about which technology was used?

When I see certain well known internet people promoting the fact that the high basement temperatures were a psy-op to cover the fact that the towers were destroyed with a beam weapon - then I wonder at their motives and (perhaps unfairly) I wonder at the motives of the person that they worship as their scientific guru.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
John White wrote:
I really dont see the question of the towers collapse as a "Wood vs Jones" paradigm

Spot on, I wonder why so many people seem to promote it as such.

I have never seen a remotely reasonable explanation for the huge temperatures deep in the basements of the 3 buildings by NIST, Popular Mechanics or anywhere else in the OCT promoting world. Whatever it was that caused it, it screams inside job and so why do we waste time worrying about which technology was used?

When I see certain well known internet people promoting the fact that the high basement temperatures were a psy-op to cover the fact that the towers were destroyed with a beam weapon - then I wonder at their motives and (perhaps unfairly) I wonder at the motives of the person that they worship as their scientific guru.

This is my thread and it is not a Jones v Wood contest. Neither is it a requirement for those not interested in the more esoteric matters surrounding the demolition to concern themselves with this thread. We (mostly) all agree it was CD.

This is the controveries section after all...

FACT: Jones is THE OTC front-runner in the science/engineering dept. He was a Johnnny come lately to the debate and not the originator of thermite demolition theory (which I do not rule out BTW). He makes a very good case for themite being used. He also completely ridicules any notion of micronukes or DEW being used, or even feasible. Based on old declassified science and technology. FACT he is a Mormon and ALL Mormons are Freemasons. Did you know that? Fact he worked at U of Utah on fusion and cold fusion. Fact he worked at Lawrence Livermore on fusion. IMO a curious convert to the truth movement.

Judy Wood comes over very badly in this interview

http://www.911blogger.com/node/8110

However, she still may have originated the free-fall collapse measurement proof of CD. I say may, because all I know is I heard it from her first. If anyone knows of pre-emption let me know. Freefall is better evidence even than claims of thermite residue. Why? Because you or I can easily verify it ourselves.

She is a useless presenter, and the only way she has survived is because some of her photographic evidence is rather compelling. And she gets the credit for freefall.

The murder of Mike Debuhr. Hufschmidt seems unsure as to whodunnit, but at least he sees there is likely a connection to 911. He of course reckons everyone is a Zionist Agent...

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/MoreOnMichaelZebuhr.html

Perhaps John is right and much more of the debris lies below the surface than one might intuitively think. Not a lot lies on the surface far as I can see. The debris looks more like what you would expect in volume after a bonfire, not a collapse.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think at this point it's worth adding some numbers to get a
better idea of what height of wreckage is 'expected' to put
Wood's 'where did it go' question into at least some sort of perspective,
even if they're only quick back-of-a-fag-packet style calculations.

"(If) each tower was made of 100,000 tons of steel and had a
total weight of 500,000 tons..."

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam2.html

"Some 185,101 tons of structural steel have been
hauled away from Ground Zero. Most of the steel
has been recycled as per the city's decision to swiftly
send the wreckage to salvage yards in New Jersey."

N.Y. Daily News, 4/16/02
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/groundzero/cleanup.html

As far as the total amount of debris is concerned,
it's beyond me to calculate here how much dust flowed
away from the destruction so I'll just concentrate on the
amount of steel for now.
Most of the identifiable debris seems to be steel.

Taking 200,000 tons as a total figure for both Towers,
"carbon steel has a density of (1000 kg/m3) = 7.85
or
490 lb/ft^3 (The Manual of Steel Construction)"

http://efunda.com/materials/alloys/alloy_home/steels_properties.cfm

200,000 tons x 2240lbs = 448,000,000lbs /490 = 914,286ft^3 = 97.05ft cube

So gathering it all up, we'd have a solid steel cube almost 100ft per side.

The debris map, which I believe originated with FEMA but I got from
Jim Hoffman's site shows that the majority of the wreckage landed
within a radius of 2.5 times the building - with most
(the red striped areas) ejected out from the faces.

Only using the major red striped areas, this gives a debris
footprint of approx 6 times the area of a Tower, which at:
208ft x 208ft = 43,264sq ft x 6 = 259,584sq ft x 2 = 519,168sq ft
Dividing that square footage figure into our steel cube (914,286 ft^3)
gives us a depth of 1.76 ft. of solid steel entirely on the surface.

Foundation (the bath tub)
An 800- x 400-foot foundation box, 65 feet deep and with
3-foot-thick retaining walls, was under more than half the
World Trade Center complex, including the Twin Towers
and the adjacent hotel.
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/index.html

Given that:
1. large if unspecified quantities of debris filled areas of the
sub-basements that themselves have a total volume of
20,800,000ft^3 (800ft x 400ft x 65ft);
2. the wreckage is not uniformly spread;
3. there are overlapping debris fields from each Tower;
4. the debris isn't entirely composed of steel;

what we see in the photos below and gruts' photo above
doesn't look that deficient or missing much material to me.

Perhaps someone can point out if there's a flaw somewhere
in the above calcs before my estimation of
Judy 'where'd it all go?' Wood and her selectively
chosen 'edge of the destruction' photos plummets any further.

Ground Zero wasn't called 'the pile' for no reason.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info chek - perhaps you should forward it to judy wood? you never know, she might learn something....

I believe her email is lisajudy [at] nctv.com
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
thanks for the info chek - perhaps you should forward it to judy wood? you never know, she might learn something....

I believe her email is lisajudy [at] nctv.com

She's an ex-professor academic and I'm a lowly tech doing this part time.
It took me 10 minutes to find the values, do the math and double check it.
She's been wondering where it all went for two years now - do you really think she and her team of supporters haven't thought to do such basics?

So I'll pass on that - though maybe Andrew Johnson might on one of his flying visits.

It's them or us.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: another perspective Reply with quote

compare:

with:

leaving many people puzzled as to where the concrete debris actually went.

cheers Al..
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: another perspective Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
compare:

leaving many people puzzled as to where the concrete debris actually went.

cheers Al..

Moving the goalposts, eh Al?
Never mind, I'm sure not many will notice.

Perhaps you'll link to where Dr. Wood expresses her concern about the "missing concrete",
vast quantities of which coated Manhattan to a depth of several inches, with what looks to be
the rest visible among the steel in the debris.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im pretty sure this is the exact same arguement that has been discussed and errors in the claims pointed out before.

why do people just repeat the same claims with no new evidence being brought forward to challenge what was previously concluded?

i could understand if some new information had come to light, but its just the exact same claims with the exact same conclusions, but then why would the conclusions change when the so called 'evidence' has'nt?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek. Think your steel volume calculation might not be correct given that the main steel core columns were actually box section from the photos ive seen. So the volume of steel would need to take into account the void in the box section
Another consideration is the bulking factor of loose materials. Loose materials take up a greater volume before they are compacted

I did start a simplified calculation of volume which I cant find but it would be something like

Total surface area of external tower facades x avge notional thickness

A single floor area (inc concrete, ceiling floor screeds and carpets/tiles x nr floors x avge thickness

Internal steel core columns 47nr x total building height x avge notional cross section area of box column

Allowance for internal walls per floor x nr floors

Allowance for fixtures and fittings % of each storey volume.

Allowance for air handling ducting in ceiling space

(excluded everything in all basements levels as only talking about debris pile.

The simpler method is that of experience knowing what rubble ,buildings do leave when they collapse or controlled demolitioned
IMO the debris pile is only a small piece of evidence compared to the free fall speed , manner and explosive nature of "collapse" . The huge dust volumes are important though even if it was concrete floors or plasterboard walls.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek

Thanks 4 yr eforts. Maths I thinkis correct, but debris field is not 'solid Steel' I doubt it is 5% steel. Heres why.

The beams do not stack as on a supermarket shelf. They are radomly arranged as per a bonfire. Compare the density of a bonfire with a solid block of wood. 5:1? 10:1? That area I think from my days of bonfire building.

Lets say 5:1. But then, the beams themselves are not solid extruded rods. they are hollow boxes, and H-Beams. H-beams occupy about 4x the space of a solid bnlock same weight. So - the debris field visible should be about 20 times the volume you calculated.

Here is your likely culprit for taking out some of that mass especially people, concrete etc. Prolly a number of these or similar devices, maybe with thermite cutters.

Pay attention to the effect of WATER on the radiation residue

http://www.vialls.com/nuke/bali_micro_nuke.htm

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback Fish and Rodin.

As I said, these figures aren't set in stone so much as thrown out to establish some sense of scale.

One thing that I think has been misunderstood is that I didn't calculate volume of debris per se, so much as give us a starting figure based on the generally agreed weight of steel.

I appreciate that the random wreckage pattern is far from being easily identifiable as the 21" thick steel ingot that would account for all the steel that should have been there. However, contrary to the impression that Judy Wood is trying to create, there were massive piles of debris in the main fields, though not at the edges as she seems careful to suggest, such as with the covered walkway and other selectively chosen photos.

And there's a lot more compression under the weight of a million tons of rubble as compared to say a domestic bonfire. Also bear in mind I discounted the basements which had to be dug out, and most of the side areas of the plaza.

It may surprise you Rodin to know that for a long time I was a secret - and not so secret -nuke fan myself, using the same sites. I'm sure I discussed it in some of my earlier posts here. But I made a decision after the Wood schism and the subsequent Scholars' break up that every conventional avenue should be exhausted twice over before being seduced into the far easier realms of speculation concerning 'unknown' technologies.

Since making that decision I'm more convinced now than at the time that the events at the WTC can be understood and accounted for without resorting to 'magic' solutions, where every hard question can be side stepped by being 'unknown'. And being mindful of the sheer amount of disinformation emanating from the Wood faction has only confirmed my suspicion that they don't make bargepoles long enough. Plus her fans make me despair for the world as it might be were Wood-type logic to prevail.

I came across some debris shipping records on another forum a while ago. At the time I wasn't concerned about 'missing material', but maybe I should see if I can find them again and see what they tell us in the context of this thread.

It's them or us.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went through a period of not taking too seriously Sherman Skolnick and Joe Vialls, but the more I read and see happening the more what they said does not seem so outlandish - more insightful and ahead of the curve.

Joe Vialls was also almost certainly the whistleblower in this story

Quote:
Shortly before Maxwell's death, a self-proclaimed former Mossad officer named Ari Ben-Menashe had approached a number of news organizations in Britain and the United States with the allegation that Maxwell and the Daily Mirror's foreign editor, Nick Davies, were both long time agents for the Israeli intelligence service, Mossad. Ben-Menashe also claimed that in 1986 Maxwell had tipped off the Israeli Embassy in London that Mordechai Vanunu had given information about Israel's nuclear capability to the Sunday Times, then to the Daily Mirror, (Vanunu was subsequently lured from London, where the Sunday Times had him in hiding, to Rome, whence he was kidnapped and returned to Israel, convicted of treason, and imprisoned for 18 years.)

No news organization would publish Ben-Menashe's story at first, because of Maxwell's famed litigiousness, but eventually New Yorker journalist Seymour Hersh repeated some of the allegations during a press conference in London held to publicize The Samson Option, Hersh's book about Israel's nuclear weapons. A British Member of Parliament asked a question about Hersh's claims in the House of Commons (with the protection of Parliamentary Privilege which allows MP's to ask questions in Parliament without risk of being sued for defamation), which in turn meant that British newspapers were able to report what had been said without fear of being sued for libel. Nevertheless, writs were swiftly issued by Mirror Group Solicitors on instruction from Maxwell, who called the claims "ludicrous, a total invention". Maxwell then sacked Nick Davies, and just days later, was found dead.[5]

The close proximity of his death to these allegations, for which Ben-Menashe had offered no evidence, served to heighten interest in Maxwell's relationship with Israel, and the Daily Mirror has since published claims, again without evidence, that he was assassinated by Mossad after he attempted to blackmail them.[6]

Maxwell was given a funeral in Israel better befitting a head of state than a publisher,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

We are asked to doubt Vialls by Skunk. His site is anti Zionist, but targets also other Jews, listing stories about criminal acts etc. Building a negative general character for Jewish people. I am reminded about Theodore Herzl's edict 'anti-semitism will be our friend'. A stereotype is pushed to make us hate 'Jews' and to drive ordinary assimilated Jews back to Israel. Hence Hitler being financed by Zionist bankers. Skunk is good - like Vialls often ahead of the curve. Some speculation yes, but a lot of real factual stuff and dot joining. But also - emotional programming. Intentional or unintentional? I don't now. Let's say I am suspicious, but not judgemental.

Any way here is Skunk on Vialls

http://judicial-inc.biz/Viialls_Ben_Menashe.htm

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Vialls makes a strong case for Bali Micronuke. It would be interesting to check his technology details with industry insiders. Point is - if used @ Bali then they are common ordnance, and obvious choice for massive structures. SADM means small atomic DEMOLITION munition. I mean, it says what it does on the tin!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: