FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wed09Jan - EXETER - Loose Change; Final Cut

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Wed09Jan - EXETER - Loose Change; Final Cut Reply with quote

The Exeter Picture House
51 Bartholomew St West
Exeter, EX4 3AJ

01392 430909

9.00pm - Wednesday 9th January 2008

Loose Change: Final Cut (12A)

Director: Dylan Avery
Origin: United States
Year: 2007
Duration: 140mins

The Exeter Picturehouse is delighted to be hosting a special one off screening on 9 Jnauary of the most downloaded film in history, a controversial documentary that sets out to disprove the official account of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Using witness testimonies, expert analysis, news footage and corroborating evidence, LOOSE CHANGE: FINAL CUT has been called the most explosive and significant political film of the decade.

Starring George W Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld; contributors from Fox News, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, BBC; and firefighters, first responders and 9/11 victims, the film attempts to expose the inconsistencies and falsehoods put forward by the Bush administration in the hours, days and weeks after 9/11.

Were 19 Islamic terrorists the sole perpetrators of 9/11, the crime of the century? Or has the world been deceived? Watch this film and make up your own mind, when the Exeter Picturehouse hosts a special one off screening at 9.00 on Wednesday 9 January.

LOOSE CHANGE: FINAL CUT is the official cinematic release of the internet blockbusters LOOSE CHANGE 1 and LOOSE CHANGE 2, which have been viewed by millions worldwide. The cinematic version incorporates new footage and new material and will be introduced by Devon resident Ian Crane, past Chairman of the UK 9/11 Truth Campaign.

Don't this rare opportunity to see this hugely significant film on the big screen.
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I attended the screening of Loose Change at the Picture House in Exeter tonight and I must say I was most impressed with the film.

There were over 100 people in the auditorium, many of whom looked visibly shocked afterwards. Ian Crane gave an excellent short talk before the screening and he asked how many people didn't know there was a 9/11 Truth Movement, and most of the audience raised there hands, which is good as it meant it wasn't the same old people watching it.

I admit I was a bit apprehensive about sitting through yet another 9/11 film that was 2hours 20mins long and I didn't realise that this was a completely new film to Loose Change 2, which I'd already seen about 3 or 4 times, so to be honest I thought I might be bored sh*tless. I'm pleased to say it's a completely new film that is even better, easy to watch, i.e., not boring, very well made and I would urge everyone who hasn't seen it to watch it, even if you've seen every other 9/11 film 10 times over.

I would also urge everyone to lobby their local cinemas to show it. Over 100 people in Exeter with little publicity shows that there is also a commercial reason for cinemas to show Loose Change. I certainly shall be lobbying the local independent cinema in Totnes (Dartington) to screen it.

Chris.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the report Chris and well done Ian Crane Salute

Its great that the film educates the public about 911 truth but will it stop people just walking away who now doubt the official conspiracy theory and saying theres nothing I can do it about and going back into their comfort/discomfort zone.

Hopefully Ian Crane enlightened them on the existence and achievements of the UK 911 truth movement and how to effectively support the global 911 truth campaign.

A trailer of the UK 911 movement showing before the film would help, especially in those locations were no supporters/activists can be present to do some public speaking.

Quote:
I would also urge everyone to lobby their local cinemas to show it. Over 100 people in Exeter with little publicity shows that there is also a commercial reason for cinemas to show Loose Change. I certainly shall be lobbying the local independent cinema in Totnes (Dartington) to screen it

I am quite prepared to lobby my local cinemas once I know its worthwile however my understanding is that Picturehouse, at present, have exclusive rights to showing LCFC in the UK..

Maybe Tim or someone could clarify this and whether or not its worth lobbying your local cinema.

Loose change Final cut presents us with another opportunity to keep the campaign alive, lets not waste it and maximise that opportunity.

See also these links:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=105402#105402

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12944

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=105456#105456&sid=b5 73ac632f89c25eac1062d9df5c4211

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Thanx for the report Chris and well done Ian Crane Salute

Hopefully Ian Crane enlightened them on the existence and achievements of the UK 911 truth movement and how to effectively support the global 911 truth campaign.

He sure did!

Quote:
I would also urge everyone to lobby their local cinemas to show it. Over 100 people in Exeter with little publicity shows that there is also a commercial reason for cinemas to show Loose Change. I certainly shall be lobbying the local independent cinema in Totnes (Dartington) to screen it

I am quite prepared to lobby my local cinemas once I know its worthwile however my understanding is that Picturehouse, at present, have exclusive rights to showing LCFC in the UK..

Maybe Tim or someone could clarify this and whether or not its worth lobbying your local cinema.

Loose change Final cut presents us with another opportunity to keep the campaign alive, lets not waste it and maximise that opportunity.

See also these links:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=105402#105402

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12944

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=105456#105456&sid=b5 73ac632f89c25eac1062d9df5c4211

I didn't realise that and I hope someone can clarify that. Would be a shame if small independent cinemas like the one in Dartington were prevented from showing it, as this is exactly the kind of film they show.

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: loose Change at Dartington Reply with quote

Chris wrote:

Quote:
Would be a shame if small independent cinemas like the one in Dartington were prevented from showing it, as this is exactly the kind of film they show.

Hi Chris,

I spoke with Tim Sparke earlier this evening and he confirmed that he is very happy to discuss arrangements for screenings with Independent Cinemas.

Any independent cinema interested in screening Loose Change: Final Cut should contact Tim directly (see link below):

www.mercurymedia.org/team.htm

In addition, the Duty Manager at Exeter Picturehouse told me that, based upon the 100+ attendance last night, he would be very happy to host a further screening.

I'm on the case.

Ian
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great news and doesn't really surprise me, I only met Tim once, but he came over as a top bloke and hats off to him for pulling this film off. History will judge him well.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I spoke with Tim Sparke earlier this evening and he confirmed that he is very happy to discuss arrangements for screenings with Independent Cinemas.

Any independent cinema interested in screening Loose Change: Final Cut should contact Tim directly (see link below):

www.mercurymedia.org/team.htm

Thanx for the clarification Ian.

If nobody has already done it in the North Lancashire area I'll compose a letter to send to my local cinemas and provide them with the contact details.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Mick Meaney

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

Thanx for the clarification Ian.

If nobody has already done it in the North Lancashire area I'll compose a letter to send to my local cinemas and provide them with the contact details.

It was done a few months when it was released. But what response have you had from this?

Think I'll have to organise a local screening on our own, but this time the group has gotta help me out with funding it.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: