FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Trade Center: Oliver Stone film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: World Trade Center: Oliver Stone film Reply with quote

Watch a trailer of the film here:-

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/film/trailer/world_trade_center .html

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Cage isn't a great actor IMO but may be willing to bear it and watch.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an debate with someone on another forum who had seen 'United 93' at its' premier in Cannes (he claimed) and said they had faithfully reproduced some of those alleged cell/mobile phone conversations, in particular that one where the 'doomed passenger' called his 'mom' giving her his SURNAME! I could swear in the version I saw at my local multiplex this had been deleted and all we got was the curious..."You do believe me don't you mom?" several times over. If I've gotten this right, could anyone forward a theory why they should make this edit?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
If I've gotten this right, could anyone forward a theory why they should make this edit?

Because anyone watching the film would have thought to themselves,"This can't be right. No one talks to their Mom like that".

This film is pure propaganda and very effective if the reviews are anything to go by.

Wasn't there a scene where a 'European' amongst the passengers tries to get the brave heroes to 'negotiate' with the 'terrorists'. Complete invention designed to affirm US prejudice that Europeans are not to be trusted on these matters.

Were the 'Islamic terrorists' wearing red? Good for resonating with the subconscious fears of Americans (communist 'red menace') but Islamic men would always wear green before red. Red has a negative connotation for Islamic males.

The PTB have billions at their disposal. There is new lying rubbish coming out of somewhere every day. Hollywood continues to serve their purposes.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't seen f93. don't think i could bare it

I'm surpised they didn't get steven seagal to come in and karate chop the terrorists whilst all the passengers shouted "yeeah!! americar!!!"
then the plane crashes and steven seagal crawls out of the wreckage and limps all the way to iraq to kill some people by smacking them on the head with a bottle of budweiser whilst singing 'free bird' by lynard skynrd and personally putting an american flag on the head of saddams statue.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a couple of days ago I bumped into someone I know who was in the process of delivering some dvds, and said he had this and that film.I noticed he was holding a United93 dvd, I said that was a work of fiction too!
Clearly shocked at my ignorance, he spurted out it was about the real
hijacking that crashed into the ground on 911.
Knowing this guy takes no nonsense from anyone who disagrees with him,
I just said something like -who said there were terrorists on that plane and where was the wreckage found?
Visibly shocked and agitated now, the familiar look of disdain began to appear
on his face followed by the comment -Oh you're one of those conspiracy
theory nutters,and I suppose those planes didn't crash into the Towers either!
I managed to get in -It was the US government telling us what had happened, before he got out of earshot with his head nodding from side to side Laughing

The whole incident only lasted 5 minutes, the last minute being after my fiction comment.

Didn't want to know and totally dismissive (at the moment Wink )

A familiar tale no doubt eh?

N
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234,
You're dead right. They were described as "wearing red bandanas". The colour red has no significance in the Muslim world. Green yes. It was included to ring meaningless bells in the western world to equate terror with left wing politics, and as Webster Tarpley has pointed out that is rarely the case.
xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

Flight 93 is a pretty shoddy TV type film and is on the same power with the likes of Airport except Airport was more believable and a better quality film all together.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxThe_Dice_manxx wrote:
Greetings

Flight 93 is a pretty shoddy TV type film and is on the same power with the likes of Airport except Airport was more believable and a better quality film all together.

Still it gets the peoples attention as to what happened on that flight,right?
xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

Yes it gets peoples attention but as propaganda for the US governments interpretation of what happened on that flight.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry xx, I ment to imply that it further cements the official version in peoples minds.

As in my earlier post.
jake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't resist going to see "United 93" - simultaneously a very powerful film and a blatant propaganda piece - it could easily have been scripted in the white house.

it does at least mention the wargames that were going on that day and makes it obvious (to me anyway) that they were a major reason for the unavailablility of aircraft to intercept the hijacked planes - the film keeps switching between what's happening inside flight 93 and the various FAA centres and NORAD getting all confused about what was going on - but apart from that it pretty much sticks rigidly to the official conspiracy theory....

"flight 93" is a US tv movie which is very similar overall to "United 93" - the only part that's really worth seeing is near the end when the emergency/secret services arrive at the crash scene and can't find the plane (something which isn't covered at all in "United 93")....
CrazyBlade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen both 'Flight 93' and 'United 93', I actually thought they were decent movies, although I watched them from the standpoint of pure fiction. 'Flight 93' focussed a lot more on the passengers, whereas 'United 93' is more of the tale of the Flight Controllers, etc. I would recommend watching them, but take everything that is said with a pinch of salt.

As for 'World Trade Center', the Oliver Stone movie, I expect it to be a very pro-US heroism movie, practically nothing controversial, focussing solely on the Firefighters and what they did. It'll be interesting to see if nothing more.

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the raging information war, all these movies should be regarded as propaganda - at worst, they are propagating a myth. At best they are refusing to acknowledge basic truths. The premise on which their emotional landscape is based is illusory. The PTB use these things to advance their agenda. Sorry...

(I should qualify this by saying there are no reviews of the Stone movie yet. I have a wild dream that, he will have made 2 movies - one a typial "Heroism" one and one a 9/11 Truth film, in the mould of JFK. Whilst everyone thinks he is going to release the 1st one, he releases the 2nd. That would be cool.)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: