FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simon Shack aka Social Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Simon Shack aka Social Service Reply with quote

on the "september clueless" thread I asked Anthony Lawson if he knew how to get in touch with simon shack aka social service and thought his reply deserved a thread of its own....

Anthony Lawson wrote:
A Twisted Web
Quote:
do you know if "simon shack" hangs out anywhere where it would be possible to debate this stuff with him? he seems to be rather elusive....

Hello gruts,

See what you can get out of the quote, below. It's the e-mail I mention in the video, I was actually doing that part when he e-mailed me. In the e-mail he is referring to the "Debunking September Clues" article, written by Nick Irving, which you've mentioned a link to, above. I wrote the foreword to Nick's article, because we'd been discussing the series, during our exchanges when collaborating on "The Towers of Dust" video.

simon shack wrote:
from simonshack@libero.it <simonshack@libero.it>
13 Oct
to lawson911 <lawson911@gmail.com>
date 13 Oct 2007 07:59
subject Re:September Clues
mailed-by libero.it

Anthony Lawson? Is that your real name?

Let me tell you how grateful I am for the chokers I had tonight reading your 'debunking' of September Clues.

Thank you, man - thank you.

I do not have much time for you, but just to give you an idea of the belly laughs I've had tonight, here's the winner :

(Page 22 of your sad piece of horseshit) :

"The “ball out” is a piece of debris falling from one of the Towers. "

More likely, your eyeballs are falling out of the debris of your head and brain.

Just WHO are you dude? Am I supposed to think I'm writing to my own killer ? Are you CIA ? I don't give a damn, kid, just come and get me - I've lived enough, had a good life and am so eager to leave this rotten planet in resplendent martyrdom.

You know where I am, don't you? Come and get me, you cretin.

Warped regards

social

Anthony Lawson wrote:
As I mention, in the video, he got it wrong, that I'd written the entire article.

I can’t see why you would want to have a debate with a proven liar; in fact I’m pretty certain that he isn’t playing with a full set of strings.

I’m also pretty certain that he got my e-mail address from Ace Baker, who is always questioning me on whether I am who I say I am. (For what it’s worth, I am.)

There is an interesting irony as to why I got to make the video I put up on Google this morning. Originally, I thought that “September Clues” would just die the kind of death it deserved, but I was contacted by Ace Baker—who seems to be hand in glove with Professor Morgan Reynolds, in the no-planer’s lobby—because he wanted me to do the voice over for a planned “full length” video; payment was also mentioned.

I told him that I did not mess with 9/11 matters, and that I would want full script approval, and that I would not say anything I did not believe, or introduce anyone whose opinion I did not share. He assured me that all would be well covered, regarding a good ‘balance.’ But, as we got into further discussion, the abuse started creeping in when I did not see eye-to-eye with his opinion, or that of his group.

Professor James Fetzer (of Scholars for 9/11Truth) who’d interviewed me on his radio show about my earlier video: “WTC7 – This is an Orange”, also got involved in the e-mail exchanges, and so did Reynolds, who became very unpleasant and actually wrote the following in an e-mail addressed to me and others who did not agree with him:
Quote:
I leave it to your less-than-vivid imaginations to picture what some real steel will do such a Boeing pos (acronym for doggie poo, capice?).

Very scholarly, don’t you think? The guy’s CV reads, in part:
Quote:
Morgan O. Reynolds, Ph.D., currently is Professor emeritus, economics, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas. He is a former Chief Economist at the U.S. Department of Labor 2001-2002, and he also served as the Director of the Criminal Justice Center and Senior Fellow at the National Center for Policy Analysis, headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

So it isn’t hard to see why America is in the state it’s in, or that it is dragging the rest of the world down with it.

In any event, Ace Baker kept on at me about “Who are you?”, which irritated me as much as Reynolds’s remark had, so I decided to make my own video about the attacks on the World Trade Center. Then I got that e-mail from “Simon Shack” asking me the same question, about my identity, so I started wondering: Could Simon Shack and Ace Baker possibly be one and the...?
Quote:
O what a twisted web we weave
When first we practice to deceive

Baker has used a number of identities, and was, I understand, banned from Pilots for 9/11 Truth.

The webfairly also got a warm reception on James Fetzer's radio show, which makes me wonder about the whole link-up, because I know that Baker and he are pretty thick: You write Fetzer an e-mail, but the reply comes from Ace Baker.

There you go. See what you can make of that lot.

Simon has piously claimed that:

Quote:
"I, the lone author of September Clues, have not doctored any part of the broadcasts shown on TV. Please refrain from writing the most absurd thing you could ever write. Yes, that I would "doctor" those horrid TV videos is indeed out of the realm of possibility. I've done this research out of a sincere wish to diffuse my findings - with a good deal of personal sacrifice."

we've shown conclusively that he's a liar and a fraud, but I'd genuinely like to ask "simon" to justify some of the blatant examples of deliberate deception and fakery in "september clues" as discussed in these threads.....

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11695
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11664

as well as this article....

http://twilightpines.com/images/debunkingseptemberclues.pdf

and Anthony's video....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=823734902101057550

it would also be great to get hold of his "pixel study" that's apparently available for peer review before he fulfills his desire to "leave this rotten planet in resplendent martyrdom".... Rolling Eyes

can anybody point mr shack in our direction?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumped - to demonstrate the kind of uncritical fawning adulation that social service is prepared to come out of his closet for....

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1975&hl=

....and because I asked ace baker to respond to lawson's comments but he has failed to do so.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
bumped - to demonstrate the kind of uncritical fawning adulation that social service is prepared to come out of his closet for....

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1975&hl=

....and because I asked ace baker to respond to lawson's comments but he has failed to do so.

Interesting that none of the points raised here have penetrated one iota into the belief systems of those who have seen them here, but have no use for evidence.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumped again - after reading through some threads that passed me by a few weeks ago, it seems that shacky is keeping an eye on the discussions about his work on this forum (according to an email he sent to Mark Gobell)....

simon shack wrote:
I've been reading the debates on TV fakery over at nineeleven.co.uk

I wonder why he's so reluctant to respond to any of the detailed debunkings he's been subjected to?

and has anyone actually seen his "micro-precision match" pixel study yet?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
I wonder why he's so reluctant to respond to any of the detailed debunkings he's been subjected to?

Er... maybe because TV fakery is a crock that doesn't stand up to any scrutiny by anyone with discriminatory powers slightly superior to that of a mollusc?

After all - September Clueless is now a brand.

By the time you've got the DVD/Directors Cut/Final Edition/Ultimate Edition and box set together with the t-shirts/mousemats/backpacks and dinner service there's probably about 20 grand to be screwed out of Killtown's hopeless crew of paranoids alone.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By the time you've got the DVD/Directors Cut/Final Edition/Ultimate Edition and box set together with the t-shirts/mousemats/backpacks and dinner service there's probably about 20 grand to be screwed out of Killtown's hopeless crew of paranoids alone.

nothing a pair of 3D double lensed prespective viewers would'nt solve.
that is if they exsist. i think ive discovered a gap in the market!
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosed out

Link
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it still looks different. regardless surely anaylising every shot would expose the truth?

surely if it is a nose out(which i doubt) it will be a perfect match on every single video shot.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
surely if it is a nose out(which i doubt) it will be a perfect match on every single video shot.

if it was a plane, yes, but if it's a graphic it may not be perfect every time, and judging by the other anomalies, i.e the 'detached wing' frame, or the 'flat nose' frame, that could well be the case.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
it still looks different. regardless surely anaylising every shot would expose the truth?

You got to hand it to Shack, he keeps trying to improve his ability to con the unwary. Thats the only problem with taking his bs apart, its training him to be a better bullshitter (and the other NPT fruad pushers). 'Course its the same old lies peddled again with his prior disgrace shoved down the memory hole

Me, I'm breathing deep and doing my best to let it go becuase I dont feel we have the time to waste on this rubbish anymore (if we ever did)

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup - we're supposed to forget about the fact that we've proved over and over again that shack is a liar and a fraud who is trying to deceive the gullible (and succeeding in some cases) - and just blindly accept each new video (how does he find the time?) as the gospel truth.

how much longer is simon going to go on flogging the "nose out" dead horse?

same old falsehoods, same old straw men, same old tactics by simon's faithful sheep (spamming multiple threads with links to the same thing) and - as usual - no sign of simon himself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: