FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 amateur pt 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: 911 amateur pt 3 Reply with quote

911 amateur pt 3

Link

Last edited by jfk on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yawn....

is there anything new in this or is it just more of the same old nonsense recycled yet again?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
yawn....

is there anything new in this or is it just more of the same old nonsense recycled yet again?

There's never anything new in it - it's always the same stuff that has been in circulation for the past 2331 days.

But repackaged in a crisp candy coat by Nerd Industries Inc. for the gullible in an attempt to reinforce their precarious grip on reality.

I'm going to suggest to the mod team that link-spamming be banned unless the poster has indicated in no less than 50 words why their spam is worthy of consideration.

There remains of course the danger that an infinite number of typewriters powered by an infinite number of monkeys will eventually produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare, but that's a risk I'm prepared to take.

Otherwise, no intro - just delete the b*stard.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea. I suppose the most pertinent questions about this vid are....

(1) is the background music any good?

and

(2) is there a techno jailbait remix in the offing?

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=13272
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts, would you like a techno mix?
whatever helps to get the message across eh?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol - do you have any comments about the video you posted?
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um im kinda curious

ive only just noticed that in both films the left wing somthing strange happens to it

and the third there is somthing wrong with the wings

is there any reason for this

also the film of the plane with the reflection
i once read somewhere that holograms are produced by using lazers and mirriors i have no idea if this is true or any idea how you go about doing a hologram

but can anyone tell me what was the refection on was it a building or somthing else

and what are them lines across the twin towers ive often wondered what they are
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zimboy69 wrote:
um im kinda curious

ive only just noticed that in both films the left wing somthing strange happens to it

and the third there is somthing wrong with the wings

is there any reason for this

also the film of the plane with the reflection
i once read somewhere that holograms are produced by using lazers and mirriors i have no idea if this is true or any idea how you go about doing a hologram

but can anyone tell me what was the refection on was it a building or somthing else

and what are them lines across the twin towers ive often wondered what they are

Could you perhaps be more specific - maybe with time references to the items you mean?

It's them or us.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
gruts, would you like a techno mix?
whatever helps to get the message across eh?

So far the message I'm getting is that no planer theorists are controlled link spamming zombies (probably achieved by exposure to videos liberally larded with post-hypnotic suggestions) with little to no understanding of what they're promoting.

Maybe that's not the intended message though, huh?

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek, the most glaring anoma - lie, in my view, is the the wonky, un symetrical plane graphic at 8 35, as well as the missing wing. i do not see how i could ever think that is a real plane.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
chek, the most glaring anoma - lie, in my view, is the the wonky, un symetrical plane graphic at 8 35, as well as the missing wing. i do not see how i could ever think that is a real plane.

Ok that's good so far.

You've identified certain problem areas.

Now if I may ask:
what possible explanations for the observed phenomena occur to you?

As many or as few as you're comfortable with....

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only possible explaination for the observed phenomena is that .....wait for it ....it is not a real plane
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
the only possible explaination for the observed phenomena is that .....wait for it ....it is not a real plane

Come now jfk, even your conditioning can't be that total.

Free your mind and have another go.

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Free your mind

from logic and reason?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
Quote:
Free your mind

from logic and reason?

One step at a time.

You've got a way to go before you get to the dizzy heights of logic and reason just yet.

Now, back to these alternative possibilities of what might account for what is observed in the video...

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno chek, what makes a plane change its physical state, mid air?
maybe it's one of those new fangled re-inforced, remote control transformer planes?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
i dunno chek, what makes a plane change its physical state, mid air?
maybe it's one of those new fangled re-inforced, remote control transformer planes?

Ok, so you're assuming the plane changes its state in mid-air.

Let me ask you this - would you also therefore assume that a stage magician makes things actually disappear from existence based on what you see?

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABC FAKE 9-11 FOOTAGE BLASTED! SEPTEMBER 11 CONSPIRACY HOAX

Link

Why won't Alex Jones tell his disciples the truth? Is he a false prophet? Is it some kind of government NWO mind control research to see how much fear-mongering people will pay to listen to?

Go check the locations for yourself. The plane crash videos are crude fakes made on computers. There's a small army of annoying shills trying to defend the video, but they never visit the locations to show you how these fake amateur shots were manufactured. Why is that? They don't want to show you that the towers were just bluescreened into other footage in a typical Hollywood montage?

Thank you Dave Evans for the original video, and simonshack for 911 Amateur 3, and the rest of the no-planers for actually doing some heavy lifting on exposing the true 9-11 perpetrators!

Think you can do a better job? I'm sure you can too! Show us how the Fairbanks video was cut-and-pasted together with your own animation packages and your own video rendering skills! Paste the towers and the plane crash and the upside-down reflection into your own software. [HINT: Mirrors reverse LEFT AND RIGHT not UP AND DOWN, go look in one!] Then go to NYC with a camera and see how lousy their fakery really was.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
ABC FAKE 9-11 FOOTAGE BLASTED! SEPTEMBER 11 CONSPIRACY HOAX
Why won't Alex Jones tell his disciples the truth? Is he a false prophet? Is it some kind of government NWO mind control research to see how much fear-mongering people will pay to listen to?

None of the above. He's a radio show host people can either choose to listen to or not. No more, no less.

jfk wrote:
Go check the locations for yourself. The plane crash videos are crude fakes made on computers.

That's Nicointelpro's "theory", which has never stood up to serious examination or been demonstrated for going on two years now. And yet you disciples still bang on about it with no evidence and cries of 'shill' to anyone with more sense than you.

jfk wrote:
There's a small army of annoying shills trying to defend the video, but they never visit the locations to show you how these fake amateur shots were manufactured. Why is that? They don't want to show you that the towers were just bluescreened into other footage in a typical Hollywood montage?

Stating something repeatedly does not make it so.

jfk wrote:
Thank you Dave Evans for the original video, and simonshack for 911 Amateur 3, and the rest of the no-planers for actually doing some heavy lifting on exposing the true 9-11 perpetrators!

If your aim is to marginalise 911 Truth even further, then indeed they are doing a great job.
jfk wrote:
Think you can do a better job? I'm sure you can too! Show us how the Fairbanks video was cut-and-pasted together with your own animation packages and your own video rendering skills! Paste the towers and the plane crash and the upside-down reflection into your own software.

And such an exercise would prove what exactly?
jfk wrote:
[HINT: Mirrors reverse LEFT AND RIGHT not UP AND DOWN, go look in one!

Of course they don't, jfk if you say so.
Wait a minute - oh look! Actually they do!

Probably a waste of time explaining about the dependency of mirror images on the viewing axes.
jfk wrote:
Then go to NYC with a camera and see how lousy their fakery really was.

Not a practical proposition for most of us - but luckily we don't need to do that to see just how weak, false and ignorant the meeja fakery cultist's statements really are.
The one and only good thing about Killclown's forum is that at least he attracted most of the time wasting headbangers away to it.

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek posting a picture of a tree reflection on a lake is pointless.
the second vid i posted shows that in evan fairbanks 'footage' the towers should be to the right of the camera, not straight ahead!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
chek posting a picture of a tree reflection on a lake is pointless.
the second vid i posted shows that in evan fairbanks 'footage' the towers should be to the right of the camera, not straight ahead!

You said:

jfk wrote:
HINT: Mirrors reverse LEFT AND RIGHT not UP AND DOWN, go look in one!

which the picture of the tree reflecting upside down in the lake absolutely refutes.

So please don't presume to pontificate on what 'should' be in the EF images if your perception and everyday observation of the world around you is that easily manipulated by those with a limited grasp of reality.

Like someone who in this case wanders round with a cheapo lensed camera attempting to 'recreate' a field of view. Very similar in style to those half-wits Fred and Peggy Carter visiting Battery Park and being incapable of finding the famous Rector Street view. Does it never occur to any of you crack researchers to ask those fools what makes them think they're the least bit competent?

But then you do also shill for Shack, who's another classic case for propagating his own ignorance in the same mould. And you lap up his drivel and post it around with equally ill-informed abandon.

It's them or us.
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm a bit late into the argument but having watched the videos, I'm afraid it has not made a "no planer" case for me. I've seen another amateur footage of aircraft debris falling into the street - that was pretty convincing that aircraft did hit the towers to me. Plus I know many people in NY... one actually seeing the 2nd aircraft hit. That sort of finishes the no-plane argument to me.

Without a doubt some of video of the day has been "tampered with" - not great journalism but still, doesn't make the no-planer case, either.

What the video above does say... if the video is genuine then the photographer almost certainly had pre-knowledge of the 2nd aircraft coming in - more than just seeing it from the corner of his eye. This is based on:
a) Being in the location with a suitable camera - I guess these thing are possible.
b) Setting up, not just a random shot but getting a great shot, with the all important "human reaction shot" in view. He must have been squatting on the ground. This is making me think: uh-oh! (Did he plan for the reflection too? Photographers (with time) do plan for that! Who was that guy anyway!? )
c) What is that equipment!? Short wave radio!? Useful, since the cell phone network had gone dead just after the first crash. If that is a short wave radio then the question is what were they doing in the street with such equipment.

The 3 aspects together make me feel queasy: having established so much else about the day to be planned. I'm thinking that the video footage, if not fake, then must at least have been planned...
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having just concluded above that the video was only possible with pre-knowledge... I just found the following link about the first crash video:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/JULES-NAUDET-S-FIRST-PLANE-by-Drew-Te rry-080529-597.html

Yet more impossibilities & coincidences on the day of 9/11.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: