FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My 2p on the latest Obesity Scam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: My 2p on the latest Obesity Scam Reply with quote

Livid you bet ya!
Just learnt that due to EU rulings the humble snack wagon is to be outlawed!
Now I know that at least the EU bit is a load of BS as I’m fresh back from Berlin and the old Curry Wurst stalls are thriving!
Under closer inspection and the considering the latest round of attacks on obesity maybe I have twigged what his latest Psy Op is really about? And it isn’t the ole pounds around the waist! Yes that’s right the old monkeys are lying through their teeth again. I’d wager money as being the target, money you say and I’ll reply yes Tax Money the money that cannot readily be calculated. No receipts no proof of purchase. No money to the Government coffers.
So what pisses me off in this all? Yep you bet ya this is yet another attack on my freedom, freedom to consume what I want when I want (if a burger van is my choice) in fact even if I was dead against burgers I’d prefer to have the choice!
Lastly back to why I choose the words Psy Op, heavy handed I hear you say, and in reply I’ll leave you with a very real message issued forth from my radio ‘The NHS will no longer be able to carry out care for those suffering diseases or complications due to obesity’ Nothing like pour on the fear factor is it?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And from there its only a small step to outlaw all other small independent fast food outlets. All this conveniently means that the dominance of the large supermarkets will be further increased (which does seem to be an unspoken government policy). More small businesses will disappear, and all of us will be less independent and enjoy less freedom of choice.

Is this all a ploy to yet further brainwash the populace with the dumbed down culture and corporate blandness that is all pervading these days?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giant, preferably transatlantic multinational corporations are the most efficient form of business, get on the NWO programme buddy.
Everything which is human scale and has the personal touch will be exterminated.

Seriously though, have you noticed how yanks and increasingly Brits too ask you to "have a nice day" as you leave the supermarket? Because their pathetic surveys tell them punters miss the personal touch - this bogus fakery may one day be all there is left of the personal touch man!!

It's our job to stop that happening.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Seriously though, have you noticed how yanks and increasingly Brits too ask you to "have a nice day" as you leave the supermarket? Because their pathetic surveys tell them punters miss the personal touch - this bogus fakery may one day be all there is left of the personal touch man!!

For my sins, I do work for a well known company, with sites in most towns in the UK (and Europe), Our 'Guest Assistants' are given a script to learn as part of their induction, and a requirement is that they do wish 'guests' to 'have a nice day' as they leave (amongst other lines on the script). AND they're tested on this by mystery shoppers, to ensure corporate conformity throughout the country, its all so bl**dy dispiriting Sad

Almost as dispiriting in fact as a visit to the local Asda or Tesco, its difficult to think of places that are more soulless. Surely this is the ultimate aim of these EU directives, although its strange that we in the UK have an opt-out clause on the few directives that are actually any good!
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a nice day is a surrepticious curse, much in line with the May you live in interesting times one. Which of course we're in right now
Why cant I find that article linking the 'obesity epidemic' to the introduction of the microwave oven?
Best to do without the latter. It either induces you to wilt and die, or else become incredibly fat

Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got a link DD ?
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenmoon wrote:
Have you got a link DD ?

Nope its on my hard disk the story came by way of word of mouth Surprised I just filled in the blanks Wink
The radio report was confirmed by another friend so I wasn't heaaring things either Surprised In 1930s it was the Jews fault today its Muslims and the ever dangerous fat people Mad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: