FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Football industry examined at Ron Paul caucus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tareeq
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Football industry examined at Ron Paul caucus Reply with quote

Hello folks. I'm a new member here. I hope I've put this in the right forum. If not, please feel free to redirect this question.

I'm a big supporter of Ron Paul's campaign for United States president. I don't know if Dr. Paul is the answer, but he is the only candidate apart from Mike Gravel who is addressing the issues that matter to me. At a meeting of Paul supporters on Monday in preparation for my state's primary election, I heard about some interesting connections between Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) and the so-called Madrid "bombings" I'd like to ask about.

As UK football fans know, David Beckham was lured away from Real Madrid to play for our Los Angeles Galaxy football team at about the time the neo-con Aznar government of Spain was deposed following the Madrid train bombings. Spain subsequently withdrew from the so-called "coalition of the willing." Now, the two greatest impetuses for Beckham's move were supposedly nagging from his wife, who has always been about fame and money, and a large purse of cash offered by this American football team. Supposedly the man who came up with the money did his best to charm Posh Spice while courting David Beckham, and counts her as a personal friend.

The owner of the Los Angeles Galaxy is none other than the notorious Bush moneyman, right-wing Christian activist, and billionaire oil tycoon Philip Anschutz, who also was behind the London Millennium Dome. The Millennium Dome was rumored in leaks by the Israeli Mossad intelligence to be a bombing target for "Muslim terrorist's" on New Year's Eve 2000. A bombing that never materialized.

Anschutz, in addition to being a right-wing Christian activist for Bush, was an almost controlling shareholder of Mobil Oil at one time, before he went into football, politics, and Bush-Cheney, Inc. Definitely more work needs to be done on this man. All of this, by the way, can be verified in Anschutz's wikipedia biography.

But the timing struck me and my friends at the Paul caucus as more than a coincidence. Why would Posh Spice, and this mysterious oil billionaire who did as much to promote the so-called "Y2K hysteria" as anyone, push Beckham to leave Real Madrid, where he was making comfortable money I'm sure, right at the time of the Madrid bombings?

Was the punishment of Real Madrid and the victimized city of Madrid, pushed by Anschutz and his good friend Posh Spice, retaliation for Spain's deposition of the neo-con Aznar and its withdrawal from the so-called "coalition of the willing"?

It struck me as food for thought.

mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome

I have to start by disagreeing with you. Beckham played for Man U until 01/07/03, when he transferred to Real Madrid, where he played 4 seasons, departing to play his contract for Galaxy started 01/07/07. The bombings were in December 2004, less than half way into Beckham's time there.

Whilst i don't doubt victoria's nagging and desire for glory had an influence (lets face it the sum of their talent is in his feet and footballing mind) it seems to have very little to do with the bombings. i have no doubt that dirty money is involved. i mean murdoch owns sky, and man u may as well be their poster boys. the premier league is the biggest money laundering operation in the uk. i believe it's now 10 teams that are owned by foreign investors including man city's unbelievable ownership by the former Thai prime minister, under investigation for fraud and corruption Liverpool owned by us investor in talks with a consortium in dubai. Man united sponsored by AIG who earn some interesting credits in 'crossing the rubicon'. i could go on, but it's there, the true elephant in the living room, i think every time i watch titus bramble miss a vital clearance and remember newcastle payed ipswich £5 million. this pretty much sums it up:

At the end of the 2003/4 season, readers of the football e-mail newsletter The Fiver voted Bramble as the worst player of the year in the English Premiership. One reader wrote: "Titus's occasional flash of brilliance is heavily outweighed by the total inability to think before attempting what inevitably turns into a hashed clearance, a mistimed tackle, an own goal or a penalty for the opposition."

Between betting syndicates, tv rights and agents fees, with the poor mugs on the terraces paying £23 + per game to go and watch the players going through the motions to achieve a predetermined outcome pretty much sums up the reason i have been to one ipswich game in the last 2 years.

football is very much part of it, but wikipedia will reveal the facts about transfer dates.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome
I dont agree that the Beckham transfer was anything other than a commercial transaction.
I am however very concerned at the takeover of most of our big clubs by overseas undesirables like the Glazers, Gillette, Lerner, Abramovich, Thaksin, etc.
One of the planks of the protocols of zion is to get the public hooked on celebrity and distracted away from things that really matter. Football is a big part of alot of peoples lives and you can bet that those same people are to a large extent apathetic to world problems such as zionism and global enslavement.
I am a lifelong spurs supporter and i do attend once in a while when i can get a ticket. But the hype surrounding football to the extent that Jermaine Defoe's ex girlfriends boob job makes front page news ahead of many thousands of real news items that occured the same day, has become ridiculous.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_e wrote:
Hello and welcome

I have to start by disagreeing with you. Beckham played for Man U until 01/07/03, when he transferred to Real Madrid, where he played 4 seasons, departing to play his contract for Galaxy started 01/07/07. The bombings were in December 2004, less than half way into Beckham's time there.

Or maybe 11th March 2004 even?

Hence 311 or 113

An interval of 911 days after 9/11

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost the bit where this had anything to do with Ron Paul
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Sorry, that was sloppy. I was referencing from Wikipedia and accidentally picked up an 'ETA' bombing in December 2006, then bodged my correction.

Quote:

I don't think it does, just that Tareeq is a RP supporter and heard that rumour at an RP supporters meeting.
Tareeq
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_e wrote:
Quote:

Sorry, that was sloppy. I was referencing from Wikipedia and accidentally picked up an 'ETA' bombing in December 2006, then bodged my correction.

Quote:

I don't think it does, just that Tareeq is a RP supporter and heard that rumour at an RP supporters meeting.

OT but I was considering voting for him, even though I'm uncomfortable with his recent cozying up to the zionists and his support for WTO-like "free trade." Now that Ralph Nader is entering the race, I may vote for Paul in the Republican primary, and for Nader in the general election.

Nader is no friend to the zionists, and not a part of the Davos machine.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nader is entering the race?
I have not heard that but dont forget Nader war the one who handed George Bush the presidency. And the million or so votes he will get will probably win or lose the race for somebody.

Ron Paul is making progress. He is into the final 4 and probably Huckerbee will drop out next. Ron Paul is the only hope for us here in the rest of the world. Ron Paul has to start making alliances and if he shows strongly in the trimmed down debate today this may well push his campaign up to a new level. America is not ready for a Mormon president, Huckerbee is a lightweight. So my bet is it will boil down to a McCain versus Ron Paul showdown at the convention. However, McCain will get the nomination almost certainly.
McCain has promised if elected to BOMB BOMB IRAN so we had better pray that he dosent win.
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: