FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anthony Lawson and Jim Hoffman on Truth Revolution Radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Anthony Lawson and Jim Hoffman on Truth Revolution Radio Reply with quote

[re-post from truthaction.org]

Quote:
January 5 2008 show

Deconstructing the No Planes TV Fakery disinformation campaign with guests Anthony Lawson and Jim Hoffman.

September Clues debunked - Full spectrum dominance disinfo - No planers with fake accents - and more!

TRR MP3

http://911review.com
http://911disinformation.com
http://ca.youtube.com/alawson911
http://truthaction.org/debunkingseptemberclues.pdf

Link

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a good show.

I especially liked the lunkhead no planers calling in claiming to be top aero engineers and ex air force etc..

After hearing them speak, I don't think I'd have let them so much as change a fuse without double checking it afterwards.

It's them or us.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please move to 9/11 Controveries Crying or Very sad

I've been frettened with being banned for deliberately posting in the wrong section. Moderators Chek is promulgating this thread and is a Valid Poster yet this thread is in the wrong section something not right here?

This isnt the fist time people on this forum has been posting anti-NoPlane theads on the front page, if I dont complain about it nothing much gets done, they just get left on the home page its happened about a 6 times, but if I or other No planers post controversal stuff on general then it usualy gets moved strait away.

Will Gareth be getting a PM warning about this? Smoke
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the moderator's criteria are, but maybe it's because planes were actually used at the WTC, its not controversial except to a minority sub-sect (with no valid evidence).

But anyone promoting no planes is a controversy - because of their daft claims (with no valid evidence).

It's them or us.
ollieb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The host is sounding like Fox News.As for Lawson he is ex BBC.Funny hows he's defending the media.They're both Popular mecanics
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ollieb wrote:
The host is sounding like Fox News.As for Lawson he is ex BBC.Funny hows he's defending the media.They're both Popular mecanics

Even funnier how some people perceive things.

I wonder if no planers will ever get it that exposing their un-evidenced theory with all its spin off corollaries is not the same as supporting the official story.

It's them or us.
ollieb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek.....you really hate this stuff.You love Lawson's "work".So I'm assuming you also think this no plane stuff is designed to discredit the truth movement,dissinfo or whatever.The problem I have with this,is simple.Surley, if it was the case that there were no planes,it would leave demolition as the only explaination for the buildings collapsing.And thats the thing you want people to know,is'nt it?So that accusation makes no sence.Just give me a good explaination for that Chek.You have ago too Lawson.
ollieb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that gareth?

Last edited by ollieb on Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ollieb wrote:
Chek.....you really hate this stuff. You love Lawson's "work". So I'm assuming you also think this no plane stuff is designed to discredit the truth movement,dissinfo or whatever. The problem I have with this,is simple. Surley, if it was the case that there were no planes, it would leave demolition as the only explaination for the buildings collapsing. And thats the thing you want people to know,is'nt it?So that accusation makes no sence.Just give me a good explaination for that Chek. You have ago too Lawson.

This thread may explain my take on this stuff to you better than a straight reply.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=13395

It's them or us.
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reading the posts of no-planers, i have to assume that these people are either joking or desperately cretinous.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that's your response is it, jfk?

Making fun of genghis and his total failure to understand perspective and direction in the 3-D world when translated into a 2-D image.... dear God.

What actual point were you trying to make?
Or can't you say till you find a suitable video to link to.

It's them or us.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack wrote:
reading the posts of no-planers, i have to assume that these people are either joking or desperately cretinous.

I tend to think of them as the wasting disease of the "truth movement". Though I freely admit that I'm not always feeling that charitable.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Jack wrote:

I tend to think of them as the wasting disease of the "truth movement". Though I freely admit that I'm not always feeling that charitable.

I sometimes find myself wondering if there's something about people who have been raised constantly surrounded by TV, the net and films chock full of CGI; a need to interpret events solely via flat screen images and base everything around what they (think they) see on TV. It interests me that the medium itself is so heavily promoted by wannabe music videos and cack-handed attempts at video titillation. The total output of little films on a narrow and repetitive theme by a small number of people in a short space of time is pretty immense. Perhaps I'm talking sh!te, but I think a sociologist would certainly get a paper out of it.

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Please move to 9/11 Controveries Crying or Very sad

I've been frettened with being banned for deliberately posting in the wrong section. Moderators Chek is promulgating this thread and is a Valid Poster yet this thread is in the wrong section something not right here?

This isnt the fist time people on this forum has been posting anti-NoPlane theads on the front page, if I dont complain about it nothing much gets done, they just get left on the home page its happened about a 6 times, but if I or other No planers post controversal stuff on general then it usualy gets moved strait away.

Will Gareth be getting a PM warning about this? Smoke

I've made a mistake with complaining on this thread, sorry Gareth.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have trouble listening to Cosmos at all, but I've decided to suffer through it in order to hear what Jim Hoffman had to say. So far I have no reason (beyond his affirmation of Arabesque) to question Jim's credibility.

One thing that strikes me right off is Cosmos is pushing "In Their Own Words" just before he dives into "no planes and TV fakery". I have serious misgivings about the message of the video he's promoting. IIRC it's promoting the fall-back story. That would make a pretty good shtick. Set up your subtle disinfo juxtaposed with blatant disinfo so that yours appears to be credible info in comparison.

gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alulim wrote:

..One thing that strikes me right off is Cosmos is pushing "In Their Own Words" just before he dives into "no planes and TV fakery". I have serious misgivings about the message of the video he's promoting. IIRC it's promoting the fall-back story. That would make a pretty good shtick. Set up your subtle disinfo juxtaposed with blatant disinfo so that yours appears to be credible info in comparison.

From the Press for Truth website

Quote:
In late 2006, the movie 9/11 Press For Truth became a worldwide underground hit. It exposed the story of the "Jersey Girls" and their allies -- the 9/11 families who had fought for the Commission but ultimately failed in seeing 70% of their questions answered.
IN THEIR OWN WORDS: THE UNTOLD STORIES OF THE 9/11 FAMILIES is the new, official companion DVD to 9/11 Press For Truth. Over 2 hours of unseen families' interviews and rare news clips originally intended for inclusion in the movie ended up on the cutting room floor -- until now.

A unique, balanced look at a diverse group of topics includes:

- Top officials' whereabouts and changing stories on the day of 9/11
- Insider trading before the attacks
- War games coinciding with Sept. 11th
- A confrontation between the families and FBI Director Mueller
- British reports that some of the hijackers named by the FBI are simply wrong
- Government whistleblowers' calls for accountability
- The FBI informant who lived with 2 of the hijackers
- A Defense Department program that identified 4 hijackers in 2000
- The families' push to receive the Pentagon crash tapes
- Bin Laden extradition negotiations after 9/11
- The Project For the New American Century
- And much more...

In Their Own Words on google video

Press For Truth on google video

Apart from your other nonsense i'd like to know what information in either Press For Truth or In Their Own Words is deliberately incorrect or misleading? I ask because i've found both films to be the best introductions for newcomers to these matters and i'm interested in why you would associate either of them with the term 'subtle disinfo'.

Please explain...

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am NOT saying any of the victims' family members are intending to mislead. I will have to review ITOW before I say too much more, but I do recall having the sense that the producer was cobbling together pieces in order to produce a whole which would likely not have represented the opinions of the contributors.

I have recommended Press for Truth, and will continue to do so. I believe it is flawed in so much as it leans too much toward LIHOP with Islamakazi terrorists. OTOH, there is more than enough BS about what happened in Afghanistan that calling attention to it is a worthy cause.

gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alulim wrote:
I am NOT saying any of the victims' family members are intending to mislead.

I didn't say you said any of the victims family members were intending to mislead. Rather i asked you what information in the film was deliberately incorrect, misleading or as you say... 'subtle disinfo'.

If the best you've got is a...

Alulim wrote:
...sense that the producer was cobbling together pieces in order to produce a whole which would likely not have represented the opinions of the contributors

..then i would ask you to reconsider what you label 'subtle disinfo'. I haven't heard of one single complaint about the film from those involved regarding being misrepresented. Unless you know otherwise.....?

Michael Wolsey interviews the Executive producer of In Their Own Words, Kyle Hence (mp3)

Michael Wolsey interviews 9-11 family member Bob McIlvaine (mp3)

9/11 Family Members Patty Casazza And Bob McIlvaine 11/3/2007 Hartford Conference Transcript

9/11 Truth Tuesdays "Special Night" - 1/29/2008 featuring Bob McIlvaine, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg

Last edited by gareth on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small world.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
I sometimes find myself wondering if there's something about people who have been raised constantly surrounded by TV, the net and films chock full of CGI; a need to interpret events solely via flat screen images and base everything around what they (think they) see on TV.

you reminded me of this golden oldie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgOWTM5R2DA
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I wrote around 1980. A couple years after I had stopped watching TV.

Hypnovision

It fills you full of bs
At thirty frames per second
Whilst protraying the illusion
That the hero always wins

A sudden pause for a brief message
Post-hypnotically suggested
And the daemon wins again

Used to pacify your children
And to pass your own free-time
You live in television
And you loose your own free mind

Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Getting it Wrong Reply with quote

Getting it Wrong

ollieb:
First, you have deduced, from my voice, I assume, that I am ex-BBC. Wrong. I am not; I just like to talk proper, like my mum taught me to. So what else are you wrong about?
ollieb wrote:
Chek.....you really hate this stuff.You love Lawson's "work".So I'm assuming you also think this no plane stuff is designed to discredit the truth movement,dissinfo or whatever.The problem I have with this,is simple.Surley, if it was the case that there were no planes,it would leave demolition as the only explaination for the buildings collapsing.And thats the thing you want people to know,is'nt it?So that accusation makes no sence.Just give me a good explaination for that Chek.You have ago too Lawson.

There were planes, but controlled demolitions caused the buildings to collapse, not the planes.

Why do you consider that a scenario which excludes planes is the only scenario which allows for controlled demolitions?

You might like to consider using a spell-check and grammar utility, when you post your answer. Low-tech dictionaries work.

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gareth wrote:

Link

thanks for posting this - I've only just got round to watching it and thought it was every bit as good as "9/11 Press For Truth".
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Download? Reply with quote

Download?
gruts wrote:
thanks for posting this - I've only just got round to watching it and thought it was every bit as good as "9/11 Press For Truth".

Does anyone know if there is a downloadable version of this video that can be saved to disc?

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Download? Reply with quote

Anthony Lawson wrote:
Download?
gruts wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a downloadable version of this video that can be saved to disc?

If any one does download it, please pm me because I'd also love a copy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: