FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ron Paul is fake" asserts LFJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh!
everyones just gonna say .... he just calls everyone a fake!!

Sorry Ron Paul is a fake!!
FFS he says some skinny Jaundiced guy in a cave carried out 9 11
B-leave-me! if RP was legit they would have destroyed him by now......
Look.. they steal all his votes in New Hampshire in broad-daylight and he say's "well I think at this time its better not to ask for a recount"!!

... its called "controlled opposition" wake up and smell the coffee

LFJ is no antisemite or 9 11 truth critic He's anti Zionist Anti A Jones - its not his fault this heavily censored little forum has too many people calling themselves stupid titles & manufacturing self importance - any more than 2 people running this little audio less forum is absurd...
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon about ten more posts before you are kicked into the sewer LFJ.
"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

Could you elaborate please?
Are you throwing your toys out of the pram because I'm calling RP.
Ron Paul not only underpins the official story but plays the 9 11 truth movement like a trombone?.. WTFIT the name of this forum is nineeleven.co.uk..
is there something I'm missing here??.. I have read in the notes about backing the US government's official account of 9 11 yet I'm getting threatened because someone like's Ron Paul who backs the government story?
is that what's going down here?

LFJ is no antisemite or 9 11 truth critic He's anti Zionist Anti A Jones - its not his fault this heavily censored little forum has too many people calling themselves stupid titles & manufacturing self importance - any more than 2 people running this little audio less forum is absurd...
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the 'OMG Ron Paul believes the official account of 9/11' thing has been done already hasn't it?

I think we should be looking to supress this kind of stuff on this site!!!

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFJ wrote:
blackcat wrote:

Could you elaborate please?
Are you throwing your toys out of the pram because I'm calling RP.

??? Someone is having a tantrum??

Quote:
Ron Paul not only underpins the official story ... is there something I'm missing here??..

Yup.

Quote:
I'm getting threatened because someone like's Ron Paul who backs the government story?

Someone threatening you?? Just predicting based on your few contributions so far.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not following this?
R U saying its a smear
or its just a tactical move
suppress? wtff?

Its obvious Ron Paul is picked to lose without any fuss...
A kind of "Thinking man's John Kerry"
(If your unable to think that is)
What has this got to do with the sewer?

LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

Someone threatening you?? Just predicting based on your few contributions so far.[/quote]

So were's the Sewer come into all this?
or is it just in your head?
Well hey! lets just see.. think I'll have a butcher's at your post's... Black cat!!
Then I might make a few "Assertions" of my own..."Black Cat"?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you stick to discussing the issues and lay off the personalities LFJ.

And read this thoroughly before your next post please.

LFJ wrote:

LFJ wrote:

Someone threatening you?? Just predicting based on your few contributions so far.

So were's the Sewer come into all this?
or is it just in your head?
Well hey! lets just see.. think I'll have a butcher's at your post's... Black cat!!
Then I might make a few "Assertions" of my own..."Black Cat"?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFJ wrote:
Uh oh!

Look.. they steal all his votes in New Hampshire in broad-daylight and he say's "well I think at this time its better not to ask for a recount"!!

You can call Ron Paul a fake as much as you like: in Truth Controversies.

Which I why I will be splitting this thread into there once I've said the following:

Whether he is legit or whether he isnt is only as important as we allow it to be, especially as you are so convinced he wont be winning anything. And check the title of this forum: it is not just 9/11 mate, its 9/11 AND The Quest for Truth: and "real" or "fake" Ron Paul is articulating a lot of truth as part of his campaign, so if he is "controlled opposition" its a high risk strategy of attempted containment which is more than capable of biting "them" on the arse: but of course, theres no actual proof of that, and only someone politically niave would fail to understand why Ron Paul let others challenge the count in New Hampshire with so much further still to go

LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
LFJ wrote:
Uh oh!

You can call Ron Paul a fake as much as you like: in Truth Controversies.

Which I why I will be splitting this thread into there once I've said the following:

Whether he is legit or whether he isnt is only as important as we allow it to be, especially as you are so convinced he wont be winning anything. And check the title of this forum: it is not just 9/11 mate, its 9/11 AND The Quest for Truth: and "real" or "fake" Ron Paul is articulating a lot of truth as part of his campaign, so if he is "controlled opposition" its a high risk strategy of attempted containment which is more than capable of biting "them" on the arse: but of course, theres no actual proof of that, and only someone politically niave would fail to understand why Ron Paul let others challenge the count in New Hampshire with so much further still to go

Thanks for the advice John.. I never intended to offend anyone here but now having had a proper look around this forum I can see registering was a mistake.
You will also no doubt be somewhat relieved I shall not be making anymore post's on this forum.

Good luck

Laurence Fishburne Junior

Wink

LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

Yo Arschloch! Wo bist du?

LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Is Ron Paul All That He Seems? Reply with quote

Is Ron Paul All That He Seems?

News Brief – November 30, 2007

Introductory Update – February 9, 2008

Late last night, Ron Paul conceded his place in the presidential race and did so quoting Trotsky, of all people. If nothing else this only emphasises suspicions outlined in the article below.

A similar ruse has been tried on British voters, when the British National Party, led by a known intelligence asset, campaigned on issues of “patriotism” and “anti-immigration”. As it turned out the BNP did absolutely nothing on those issues but used them to rally support and then lead disaffected voters up a blind alley.

Where it then promptly left them. Thereby neutering any feelings of discontent among voters before they could coalesce into a genuine, popular political movement.

This is how the voting public is now manipulated in the West.

Seems like Ron Paul has just pulled a similar trick on American voters.

Is Ron Paul All That He Seems?

Although completely ignored by the mainstream media, the El Diablo hand sign has become a trademark for success in U.S. politics.

From Dan Quayle and Bill Clinton to George W. Bush, right down to Bush's wife and daughters, just about every major player in American politics has been caught flaunting the El Diablo salute.

Now one of few U.S. politicians with any apparent semblance integrity has been spotted displaying the same hand signal.

The videos linked below are pretty inconclusive and prove nothing either way. But the photo clearly shows Paul displaying the now infamous hand signal.

[PICTURE: Is Ron Paul flaunting the Satanic Salute?]

We leave it for readers to decide if Paul is consciously signalling his true allegiance or whether this is just a simple coincidence.

It may be entirely innocent, unlike the Bush family who have been photographed repeatedly and quite brazenly flauntinging the El Diablo salute, as was the case at George W. Bush's last inauguration.

Ron Paul on the other hand may have simply been waving harmlessly, unaware of the real significance of the exact gesture.

The arguement that the gesture is simply a signal of support for the University of Texas Longhorns is simply a crock. Former Italian leader Belusconi has also been pictured making the gesture, along with other prominent international figures, and we are pretty sure that they are not all Texas Lonhorn supporters.

Admittedly the photo, pulled from an Internet video, is not of the highest quality, so perhaps we should not read too much into it. Nonetheless, the El Diablo hand sign or satanic salute has become a feature of American politics and it’s as well to be aware of it as and when it appears.

So for the time being this web site will reserve judgement on Ron Paul but would suggest readers bear this in mind. For the Illuminati have a history of fielding political candidates who appear to oppose the New World Order but whose real function is to lead opposition to the Illuminati in entirely the wrong direction, thereby neutralising it.

Only time will tell whether Ron Paul is one such.

And to those readers who were offended by this report: we reserve judgement on Ron Paul and the photo but America is in such dire straights politically because its politicians are no longer held to account for their actions. This is precisely why the likes of Bush and Cheney are currently in the White House and things wont change until ordinary Americans hold their leaders to account.

Below, links to videos sent in by a reader:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5HWR8NdIoM&watch_response

This video shows Ron Paul flashing it as he comes up to the podium and there is a close up of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpnajrx7FGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXkVJtz0bNI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjpjUZBcsss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0xhPGA7EXQ
Last updated 09/02/2008

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This video shows Ron Paul flashing it as he comes up to the podium and there is a close up of it.

i watched him, and he never made any such hand signal. i think certain people are being paranoid, or purposily trying to make others doubt ron paul, because he is a threat to the PTB.

when he approached the stand he had open hands. once at the stand he made a signal that is simular to the devil sign with one big difference.

his thumb was pointed out and not clasped into his palm. when the signal is made with the thumb out, it is sign language for 'i love you'. the devil sign has the thumb holding down the two middle fingers, which ron paul did not do, he did give the sign of 'i love you' in sign language.

http://www.makingfriends.com/iloveyou_pin.htm

so you typed a rather long post for nothing.
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Quote:

i watched him, and he never made any such hand signal. i think certain people are being paranoid, or purposily trying to make others doubt ron paul, because he is a threat to the PTB.

when he approached the stand he had open hands. once at the stand he made a signal that is simular to the devil sign with one big difference.

his thumb was pointed out and not clasped into his palm. when the signal is made with the thumb out, it is sign language for 'i love you'. the devil sign has the thumb holding down the two middle fingers, which ron paul did not do, he did give the sign of 'i love you' in sign language.

http://www.makingfriends.com/iloveyou_pin.htm

so you typed a rather long post for nothing.

Glad you watched it Marky cause I never got a chance too
and now you've told me don't think I'll bother... just cut and pasted it of an alt news site.. probably disinfo!! ... no Certainly didnt type it but good to see your on the ball (I'm taking your word for it)

uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'controlled opposition' claim is quite obvioulsy based on the flappiest of logic for the following reason:-

Controlled opposition is promoted by the PTB and not supressed like Ron Paul.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
LFJ
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:

Controlled opposition is promoted by the PTB and not supressed like Ron Paul.

The pantomine with Fox news was just a rerun of Michael Moore's Miramax psyops ... text book MSM BS

If you can't see through that you must go to jail.. do not collect 200 pounds!! Crying or Very sad

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
I'm sure the 'OMG Ron Paul believes the official account of 9/11' thing has been done already hasn't it?

I think we should be looking to supress this kind of stuff on this site!!!

Yes, supression! It has a real ring to it SUPRESSION!

Wow, can we vote for you to supress everyone?? Twisted Evil

I like it, you should really supress everything, not just something you declare worthy of supression. Declare everything supressable. Do pre-emptive supression. Great minds here and I like the raw machoness of that SUPRESSION! Twisted Evil By All Means Possible I assume?
Evil or Very Mad

You are a gentleman of wealth and taste!
A.L.EX-N.E.TA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFJ - wow, they let idiots like you on here!? And i thought I had found a board where smart people could come to chat about things without Imdb bitches clogging up the boards!

I've brought about 4 things from him and collected about 12 free dvds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: