FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex Education or Indoctrination?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
petros
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Sex Education or Indoctrination? Reply with quote

Children today get a barrage of explicit sex education that gives them very little if any help in how to conduct themselves in a healthy and positive way.

The message they get always includes 'Safe Sex' now renamed 'Safer Sex'. (not because it's safer than before but because it would be technically a lie to call it safe). The Goverment have advisors that know that thousands of girls are becoming infertile because of diseases like chlamydia and PID. http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=721

Viruses like HPV and Herpes simplex are spreading inspite or ready access to condoms. Condoms offer little or no protection against infections spread by skin contact.

The whole point of sex education is not to protect children. It is to get believe that 'Every time they have sex they should use a condom'. The FPA receives loads of money from the Government to provide 'advice', condoms, literature, clinics and access to abortions.

If you look at the logo it appears to be male genitals wearing a condom!

This teaching is not SAFE but it will, reduce the population, corrupt children as they fail to connect sex with the far reaching emotional and spiritual consequences that come with it. It seems that the government policies on sex education and abortion are to stop people having big families not health.

Further Reading
The connection between contraception and abortion
http://www.omsoul.com/pdfs/P-CBC.pdf

Safe Sex or Russian Roulette?
http://www.famyouth.org.uk/pdfs/CondomControversy.pdf

WHY THE GOVERNMENT'S TEENAGE PREGNANCY STRATEGY IS DESTINED TO FAIL
http://www.famyouth.org.uk/pdfs/TPS.pdf

Do Condoms protect Children
http://www.belmonthouse.co.uk/A5%20condom%20booklet%20revised.pdf

Quote:
SEX EDUCATION OR INDOCTRINATION?
How ideology has triumphed over facts
by Valerie Riches
2004, xiv + 79pp Price: £5.00

In their efforts to reduce the rate of teenage pregnancy, successive governments have relied on a combination of sex education and contraceptive services. Yet the UK remains in the unenviable position of having the highest teenage pregnancy rates in Western Europe and STI rates among the young are now universally recognised as having reached ‘crisis' proportions. Despite the repeated failure of government-funded schemes to meet their targets, the present government's teenage pregnancy strategy is doggedly persisting with the same flawed approach.

Few parents are aware of the extent to which sex education in schools has become an ideological battlefield on which war is being waged for the hearts and minds of their children:

In Sex Education or Indoctrination? Valerie Riches traces the historical and philosophical roots of the sex education lobby. She shows how sexual activity was first separated from childbearing, and subsequently from marriage. Then, even more insidiously, parents have been systematically eliminated from decisions that vitally affect their children's lives.

This book carries a message that every parent needs to hear, about the way in which sex education is being used as a manipulative tool to replace the influence of parents with the authority of the state.
petros

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condom Conspiracy

Link
uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The drive to get more unwanted pregnancies is part of the depopulation agenda. Seems strange but when you think about it, it's not really.

More unwanted pregnancies legitimises more abortion, birth control and killing off disabled babies.

Apparently it has also been written about by NWO technocrats that sex education for the very young aimed at destroying the family. The rationale being that by getting younger children to engage in sex it makes it very difficult to bond with anyone in later life.

I don't think it's any coincidence that underage sex increases as more sex education is introduced. You get the same thing where teaching kids about self harm increases the incidence of it.

Pretty obvious when you think about it. When they get depressed they just think, 'Oh I'm depressed, this is what I'm supposed to do.'

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't think it's any coincidence that underage sex increases as more sex education is introduced. You get the same thing where teaching kids about self harm increases the incidence of it.

This is an interesting statement. Could you possibly point me in the direction of the relevant research demonstrating these causal links?

uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm sorry I can't. I should have prefaced more accurately with 'I have heard' or apparently'

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: