FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC back in America for a new 9/11 documentary?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: BBC back in America for a new 9/11 documentary? Reply with quote

I was listening to an interview with Steven Jones and Richard Gage (www.ae911truth.org) which you can listen to here:

http://64.27.15.184/parchive/mp3/kpfk_080204_150222indymed.mp3

Read about it here:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/13713#comment

It's a very good interview, so please do listen to it.

During the interview Prof. Jones and Richard Gage both mention that the BBC have been in town recently and spent hours with them filming etc. for a new documentary they are making.

Does anyone have any information on this, I suppose we will be the last to know, after all we're British and pay the license fee so have no right to know. I know the BBC like travelling to America and living large, so to speak, (at the licence payers expense) travelling around and staying in posh hotels spending your money etc.

All very interesting, obviously the last hit piece (Conspiracy Files) fell flat on its face, Reductio ad absurdum, exposing the BBC for the moronic, lying, propagandistic scum that they actually are. Maybe now the high-brow "Horizon" "Equinox" or similar will be doing a new middle-class pseudo-intelligentsia hit-piece with contributions from Dr Seffen MA (Cambs).

Yes, Seffen, (Cambridge University Twin Towers Theory Debunked http://rinf.com/alt-news/911-truth/cambridge-university-twin-towers-th eory-debunked/2353/) the engineer who doesn't understand Newton’s laws of motion at a level sufficient to pass a GCSE.

I for one can't wait, I shall be gently dusting the leaves of my Aspidistra in eager anticipation.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes

It will focus on the collapse of WTC7 and be produced by Mike Rudin

When I learnt of this (between Xmas and NY) I contacted Mike on behalf of the campaign committee and asked for a meeting to discuss this programme further. Mike has agreed to a meeting upon his return. I will keep you posted. Given the nature of the first 9/11 conspiracy files programme, the campaign would require some assurances before agreeing to take any participation further. If anyone wants me to raise any particular issue or piece of evidence with Mike, please email me. Obviously I'm aware of all the most obvious aspects.

Thanks
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if this meeting ever happens could I humbly request that you ask them to ensure that if they are going to interview Seffen, then they should interview Gordon Ross or Mr J A Blacker, who are some highly qualified British nay sayers also (Blacker is mentioned in this article: Cambridge University Twin Towers Theory Debunked http://rinf.com/alt-news/911-truth/cambridge-university-twin-towers-th eory-debunked/2353/#comment-8940 )

I also know a middle aged, middle class, middle of the road, Aspidistra owner who just happens to be a Mathematician & Accountant in Cornwall who has written a number of letters to Seffen and Cambridge University about his concerns on this issue who has been ignored consistently. This is the height of arrogance in my humble opinion. Quite frankly they are too pompous!!!! Obviously owning an Aspidistra isn't enough you need to have gone to public school and hold a Cambridge MA too.

The reason I go on about it, is simply because the BBC trumpeted, nay issued the clarion call when Seffen's "paper" was published. There was no balance to the article and it was plastered all over the web, "in your face". It was then similarly jubilantly trumpeted as some kind of coup "all over the internets" (as George Bush would say).

After watching the asinine Conspiracy Files, I don't need much imagination to foresee the content of the new BBC documentary. They will interview Prof. Jones and Richard Gage, and juxtapose these "American" conspiracy Scientists with the solid, unshakable, rigour of Cambridge. No doubt they'll interview Seffen posing with a large collection of scholarly books in the background, sitting in the hallowed buildings of Cambridge. Quite frankly the thought is nauseating.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Yes

It will focus on the collapse of WTC7 and be produced by Mike Rudin

When I learnt of this (between Xmas and NY) I contacted Mike on behalf of the campaign committee and asked for a meeting to discuss this 'programme further. Mike has agreed to a meeting upon his return. I will keep you posted. Given the nature of the first 9/11 conspiracy files programme, the campaign would require some assurances before agreeing to take any participation further. If anyone wants me to raise any particular issue or piece of evidence with Mike, please email me. Obviously I'm aware of all the most obvious aspects.

Thanks

This 'documentary' will almost certainly attempt to disprove 9/11 truthers allegations re WTC7.

This is not an issue that any documentary maker should approach 'impartially'.

The evidence for controlled demolition is more than rock solid. Seffen's paper is laughable boll*x. Any documentary on WTC7 will only be honest if it sets about ridiculing and savagely destroying the comical official narrative that fires caused this collapse.

If the programme is not going to show:

1) the collapse of WTC7 from all 4 camera positions, particularly the 'bright' one, many times
and
2) The Jane Standley interview, pointing out WTC7 in the background......then we can be perfectly sure of the intention of the programme-makers.

My guess is they will present this collapse as an issue that raises fair disagreement....that both sides have some valid points and real questions to raise about each other's arguments....but that, on balance, we should fall in with Seffen's science simply because the charges of the other side are so wild (and 'confused' ....e.g. no planes and every other mad bit of disinfo will be alluded to)

This will be about shoring up the BBC's reputation as an impartial political organisation that serves truth.

Do we not know these people.....yet??

How stupid are we??

If this turns out to be anything other than a vomit-inducing pile of lying filth I will be, frankly, amazed.
suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I speculate the pro official version types will be filmed from a respectful distance by a professional cameraman who knows how not to shake a camera. The anti official version types will be filmed up close and personal, with a shaky lens, making them appear amateurish and odd. Before being interviewed they'll be shown walking around their home, doing something a bit off putting which, while not having anything to do with their capacity to comment on staged terror attacks by criminal governments, will show them as being a bit eccentric. Interspersed will be talk of aliens, directed energy weapons, maybe a seance or two with the dead of 911.

The BBC is as has been pointed out a pure NWO propaganda agent. Their latest hit piece with Ross Kemp spending time in Afghanistan with the brave lads is an example of this. Radio One news is full of hit pieces these days about terror, Islam, the need for security and so on ad nauseum.

If any truthers get involved with the filming of this they need their head examining, as the BBC documentary will no doubt subtly suggest they do anyway for questioning the official version of 911.

BBC - I s##t on 'em.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be Tristan Quinn's colleagues from White City who are making a Conspiracy Files documentary about Building 7.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: