FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

missiles from woolworths??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: missiles from woolworths?? Reply with quote

The Antagonist has posted a link to this site today - woolies missile new to me. Anyone know of this?
http://www.terrorize.dk/911/wtc2hit1/
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Oddie might know. Looks like birds to me.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY fireman say it were a missile.

Quote:
Two thousand painful pages of emergency calls and radio transmissions made after the first of two hijacked jets exploded into the twin towers reveal that the Port Authority told some people to stay put.

Most of the conversations are disjointed. Frightened people routinely interrupt each other. Some calls break off. Others are drowned out by screams.

There are repeated references to wailing sirens, and there is great confusion.

At one point in the radio dispatches, there is a report of a "possible missile launching from the Woolworth Building," a landmark a few blocks away.

Another person called out: "They're shooting at the Trade Center from the Woolworth Building."

Throughout, terror is pervasive.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/local/story/113055p-102094c.html
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Source of 911 tapes and transcript - http://www.flcv.com/firemen.html
On the tapes there are numerous references to explosions. Much more interesting is the EMS Logbook where callers are describing the plane which seem to partly support and partly refute conspiracy theories going on about the second plane. Investigation is ongoing. See below for the cites.

CD2: 29:38 "...plosion" ?
CD2: 39:44 "explosion"

CD3: 29:55 "just at the time of ... second explosion..."
CD3: 34:01 "everything is exploding around us"?
CD3: 34:20 "explosion"

CD4: 15:12 "another explosion!"
To be continued...

The EMS Logbook seems to be much more interesting...

8:53:35 'building is shakin ... he thinks a bomb went off'
8:55:10 'bomb'
8:59:24: 'bomb at world trade center'
9:12:31 'there was no doubt that this was suicide
9:15:05 '2nd plane was gray and hit 2nd bldg'
9:16:18 'bleeding face, lobby marriot financial center... fagn related to explosion'?
9:16:34 'he saw a military plane crash into wtc'
9:18:13 'got word that there is a missel [sic] launch at woolworth bldg'
9:19:35 'it was a missel [sic] the hat [sic] the bldg'

9:19:49 'he saw american airline plane flying very low'
9:24:41 'the sourthern tower --- it was the united air plane'
9:29:05 'saw second plane crash into wprld [sic] trade cntr bldg --- plane was united aireline [sic] 737'
9:32:49 'he saw the second plane crash into the world trade cntr bldg --- plane as united airline 737'
9:33:43: 'saw 1st plane hit 1st bldg ---- american airline'
9:35:14 'she heard the plane go over..very low and very fast ... she does not think she heard the crash'?
9:37:35: 'poss another plane enrte --- at ths tome --- aircraft is military airplane'
9:40:59: 'F15 .. military plane ... flying in to NY ... above 18000ft'
9:42:47: 'he saw the second plane hit the tower ---- it was a large plane --- poss a cargo plane --- with a big belly
9:45:25 'remindes him of a B17 bomber --- with a cargo belly -- wings came across the top not out to the side'
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: missiles from woolworths?? Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
The Antagonist has posted a link to this site today - woolies missile new to me. Anyone know of this?
http://www.terrorize.dk/911/wtc2hit1/

I t is people making idiotic sites like this who will ensure we are all laughed out of court.
Mal Jones
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The buildings only stood for an hour or so. Taking all the reports into account there couldn’t have been five straight minutes when there wasn’t an explosion of some sort!

First we have the big explosion in the basement before the first plane hit (janitor guy in Loose Change).
Then comes the plane itself, closely followed by another explosion taped by guy in the other tower (Loose Change).
Next is the well-documented huge blast in the lobby.
Sundry pops and bangs reported by fire fighters during the course of the evacuation.
Then the three big explosions in the minutes before the collapse.
Then comes the bright flashes implying explosives from the helicopter immediately before the collapse (Eyewitness).
Now the thermite charges cutting through the steel support members.
And, last but not least, the demolition charges that brought each building down.

This without the various reported sightings of devices in the buildings, devices in vans and a suspicious bulge on the second plane. I’m surprised they lasted an hour.

Maybe there were several different groups independently and entirely coincidentally attacking the WTC that day. Now that would be a conspiracy theory!

I’m being facetious, of course, but Orestes is spot on – unfounded speculation about missile strikes are completely counter to the cause. There are enough genuine grounds for suspicion without this kind of tosh.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Check every possible angle Reply with quote

I have always believed in keeping too the simple facts when it comes to the 911 attacks however I feel that we should look at every possible angle and theory no matter how absurd if we are too have any hope of discovering what really happened that day. I do not know if there was a missile fired from the woolworth building and I am pretty sure no one on this forum knows either. We should not dismiss things out of hand without at least looking into it. I believe based on the evidence that 911 was an inside job but I have not closed my mind too any other explanations or theories until they can be disproved outright. As for being laughed out of court we should be so lucky too get it too court in the first place!
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: agree with Eckyboy Reply with quote

I've had a good look at the site http://www.terrorize.dk/, and while I agree, in terms of evidence it's best to stick to the obvious, like wt7 etc, I certainly wouldn't criticise the makers of this site. If you have a good look around the site there is a wealth of video footage, quite a few I'd never seen before covering the explosions in the towers. As Eckyboy pointed out, no-one here knows exactly what happened that day. It may even transpire the final piece of evidence that brings the illusion crashing down turns out to be related to an event as yet unknown.
The videos of the missile attacks show objects that display motion and speed characteristic of laser guided missiles, backed up by eyewitness reports of missile strikes from the Woolworths building, in a proper investigation into an event that would be enough to include it in the investigation.
My point here is that some of the replies on this post sound like the very people who ridicule the use of explosives bringing the buildings down, thats not fair on the people who have obviously worked hard to bring some things to light, and put together a good site.
I wont personally be including the missile strikes in my conversations with people because it is weak as evidence goes, especially compared with the controlled demolition of all three buildings, the argument I always use to crack the nut. I will point it out though to people I know who are aware of the general nature of the events of 9 11, knowing they will have the good sense to treat it as I have.
This was supposed to be an early night but having spent nearly 2 hours on that site, which was well worth it, I felt I had to say something in their defense.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google missiles+ at+ the+woolworth+ building
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: