FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

brainwashed people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: brainwashed people Reply with quote

bit of an off-topic rant here. but really feel the need

I met up some with very old school friends the other day. People i hadn't seen in about 7 years. Was having a chat with them all, catching up. Was talking to one guy who i was kinda mates with at school.. bit of a boring arrogant type, but didn't really hate him or anything...

Anyway. He tells me he is doing a PHD in physics.. so stupidly (and i'd had many pints) I mention 9/11... thinking he might have seen loose change or something...

me:'so what do you think about the collapse of the wtc?'
him: 'what?'
me:'you know, 9/11. Have you seen loose change or any 9/11 documentaries? I think there were explosives in the buildings.'
him: 'no. why would they do that?'
me: 'well. to knock the buildings down to maximize the emotional impact of the attack'
him: 'but planes hit the buildings. you saw them right?'
me: 'oh yes. planes hit the buildings. yes.'
him: 'and....'
me: 'what?'
him: 'planes hit the buildings. big jets.'
me: 'yep. thats right'
him: 'so why would they plant explosives in the building?'
me: 'err. well. I don't think the jet fuel from the planes could cause a collapse so very close to the speed of freefall'
him: 'right. er.. ok. but you saw the planes hit the building right? if there were explosvies you would see dust shooting out the sides as it went down?'
me: 'yes. you're right you would. you can see the squids on videos of the collapse'
him: 'right'
me: (kinda backing out a bit as I realise he is very very ignorant and don't want to cause a scene) 'well you know I just think it's interesting. I think you should look into it.'
him: 'errrr. NO ???!'

I was gobsmacked. I'd forgotten how small minded people can be. It's been a while since I talked to anyone so brainwashed. He wouldn't even consider what I was saying as anything less than lunacy.. just because he saw planes hit the towers and the tv said that was the cause.

wow

Last edited by TimmyG on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just point him to nineeleven.co.uk - squib, ejectile material and plenty of dust:

MMC
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a similar experience, only a little more positive. I showed a chemist this picture:

He agreed that it was molten metal...and he was quite shocked.

His first comment was..."Where the hell did it come from?"...

He didn't feel that the metal was from anything found within the building.

He's never looked at the events of 9/11, but he was really shocked when he saw this photo...

Dr Doom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met up with an old school friend about two years ago and had a good argument about 9/11.

Hit him with all the main points, the owner admits he pulled wtc7 on tape, the seismic evidence that indicates explosives, etc, etc....

I eventually pinned him to the point where he said, well to believe what you are saying I would have to believe that George W. Bush is evil, and I can't believe that.

Had another discussion the other night, was talking to a bloke who had actually seen a 9/11 dvd, loose change I assume.
He said he didn't buy the theory, and was saying that as he worked in the construction industry he had some knowledge of how buildings worked.

I put it to him that the owner of WTC7 had admitted on tape that he gave the order to the "pull" the building, and asked him what he understood the term "pull" to mean (in the context of construction).

His response: "oh that's an american term, haha" (dismissive).

You can see the terror in peoples' eyes when you try and tell them this stuff. Which isn't all that surprising really.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Doom wrote:

You can see the terror in peoples' eyes when you try and tell them this stuff.

This is the real downer to the truth bearer. It feels like you're frightening people and they really don't thank you for it. I keep going into police stations and giving them the "any information on the London bombings" that they ask for on the posters outside. They never chuck me out but always look very afraid. Police are horrifically brainwashed, when I told one police woman that she could find out all of what I'd told her on the internet, she looked shocked and said, "yes but the internet's a very dangerous place." ???? I'm resolved to being much less scary. The beer-swilling herd are not easily swayed from their spoilt little boys, kicking around hexagons of leather, sewn together and filled with air!

Ment : The mind
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfish wrote:
The beer-swilling herd are not easily swayed from their spoilt little boys, kicking around hexagons of leather, sewn together and filled with air!

Mwahahahaha!!!. The 22 man spherical chase obsessions Smile

While i have had many such encounters i thought i'd just say how many positive encounters ive been having this week to add some balance here.
On Sunday night i went to the beach for a little break about 1am. As i approached the beach a girl shouted over so i went and found them in the dark and sat down on their blanket. Had a chat about all sorts and eventually this led onto the 'subject' as it were. None of them had heard what i had to say before, but (as i have been finding all week) they were open to it although sceptical as you would expect. After about an hour of calmly chatting away they invited me back to show them a video or something. Stayed round there till 6am chatting and they all took my email, deception 20's and a dvd between them and vowed to wake up their friends etc. They said "its like a virus isnt it, a truth virus". they all thanked me for enlightening them and i left very happy to have met such lovely people.
Part of the other successes this week has been due to the new t-shirts ive made and the deception 20's. People see the logo on these shirts and laugh/smile and this is a signal. A deception 20 and a pointer to the website or a few details without any ranting have been so effective. Wearing a t-shirt with something provocative on is a constant advert for truth. Lots of people DO want to know the truth and so many sense they are being lied to etc. The ones who react badly to it can knock your optimism but dont lose hope fellas. The seed you planted in their brain may eventually take root Wink

scar

ps: Am currently considering how to get these to people here at cost.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost every day I get this and today it's really getting to me.
This morning I spoke to a guy who knows my views, and all he could say
was a polite "Don't let it worry you"

This afternoon another guy I spoke to about the terrorism thing,
had already stated he knew some people in the States,and that they all thought there was a war going on over here!!!!!! and that after the war they would like to come over,but wouldn't fly while the war was going on!!

I pointed out why they might think that, and he agreed that it was all on the news over in the States.
Then I pushed for why would the media/government be telling their people those things? and guess what nothing zilch when I suggested it might have something to do with keeping the people in fear,what with the terror alerts and all, the conversation suddenly changed into humour and smiles and that look you get (as stated above) see you later.

These are the same folks that know I mentioned the removal of civil liberties, and why other things are happening some two or three months ago.The fact some of these very events are happening, and on the news now, should have raised an eyebrow at the very least, but what do I get!
Oh I don't watch the news it's too depressing,or Big Brother is great at the moment,or that's in America how would we know about that??????

Another thing,due to the lack of truth in the news anyway, the way I've been trying to get at least some awareness to people is to give out web addresses.
Every single one of them either says they are too busy at the moment or they just haven't got around to looking!!!!

Someone else who I told the whole story to over a couple of hours,said you can fake anything nowdays,and that just because you believed it didn't make it true,and that all this CT stuff was my hobbie Laughing

Me is getting seriously naffed off now,but sorry for the long ranting nature of this post.

So yeah you could say it's kinda frustrating Sad
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
......and that just because you believed it didn't make it true,and that all this CT stuff was my hobbie

My sympathies, friend.

This kind of comment is hard to take.

Keep spreading the word though. It is not a waste of time....we are starting to have a big impact. The kind of complacent individual you describe will come over to our side when they realise that they are the ones with the minority view.

This day will come.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey kevin.

just saw joe just a couple of hours ago dont ya know!
still trying to persuade random hand to write a 9/11 truth song! no luck so far Sad (atleast they all accept the evidence is compelling)

anyway. yeah this guy really kinda took me back. being self employed i'm used to the people i meet either being musicians or also self employed... and so are usually pretty open minded. Most people i meet who haven't approached the subject before are skeptical but don't respond with insultive behaviour

having someone i know be so agressive towards my opinion having done no research on the subject whatsoever, really shocked me and made me pretty angry.

just made me realise how some people live on another planet. their perceptions are now so alien to me.. and they will desperately defend the boundries of their small mindedness, even against the evil of rational democratic discussion!

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the acknowledgement kbo,as you can see this is really getting to me emotionally.
I've even thought of buying a laptop putting some material on it and showing it to them,but even then, after they see it will probably not give a nonsense until it directly affects them.

N

(another Brian I'm afraid Wink )
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Someone else who I told the whole story to over a couple of hours,said you can fake anything nowdays

haha.. mad innit?
i had a similar response from someone on a forum. I quoted the charlie sheen CNN poll (88% for government coverup) and they said 'well. you can make numbers mean anything'!!

don't let it get to you newspeak. there are some people who will never open their mind to this until the tv says its true unfortunately. just like there are racists who will never accept people of other races. defensive small mindedness. it really is a sign of weakness.

. i just hope our movement will soon be in such high numbers people won't be able to laugh at us. its looking like it might happen quite soon

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an old problem isnt it?

My attempt to solve it

Is to be the change one wishes to see for others

Generate open mindedness by being open minded

Generate respect by being respectful

Generate compassion by being compassionate

Generate humanity: by being human

Of course, no-one said it was easy Smile

xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

I have spread the word to my friends and people I know about the facts on 911, some agree that the US gov were involved some just ignore you.But most just dont give a toss even tho I've tried to explain to them the consequences of this having happened.Even the ones who believed it was a conspiracy call me a nutcase and to let it go theres nothing you can do anyway.This thing from the day it happened effected me deeply I knew something wasnt right and said that day it was the american government did it.But what completely changed my way of thinking was watching Alex Jones he has opened my eyes to things I never thought about before such as government sponsored terrorism and intelligence groups stirring up racial hate.You see I'm from Northern Ireland and have been victim of the brainwashing for many many years and I feel free now and can see clearly whats going on.What is still a mystery is whats going to happen next.

Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak:
Interested to know what the details are on the war that is supposed to be going on over here that you mentioned your US friends were talking about. Any web links for this?
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jayhawk,

They are not my friends (unfortunately), they are the friends of a person I spoke to,so I don't have any links!

I don't think he would have either, although it could just be a case of inaccurate geography as in "over there" being this side of the pond and down a bit!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: