FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are UFOs really from outer space?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I could just write a book and say all sorts. Are you gonna believe me just like that? i'd be rich. Maybe i should do it

mmmm maybe it did'nt accure to you to check out other evidence of u.f.o's? or that a lot of these people are more inteligent than you and can conclude or work out exactly what they saw.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you may know, i am in occasional contact with Nick Pope who as formally with the MOD and head of the british governments UFO project.

Speaking about humanitys first offical contact with ET's i first pointed out to him:

"When we officially make contact with them (I personally belive that this has already been done unofficially a long time ago but has been kept secret) the people assigned to make that contact will not only be representing the planet Earth but the whole of humanity as well.

I feel that it is vital that the right impression of mankind is projected to them."

He responded to me as follows:

"It's very difficult to make accurate predictions about 'first contact' because there are so many variables, but clearly we hope it will be a peaceful encounter. Key government priorities would include acquisition of knowledge and technology.

Best wishes,
Nick Pope"

I do genuinely feel that covert contact has been made with ET's certainly by the US goverment and it has been kept secret from the people.

I really would love to get more involved in this, the more i find out, the more intrested i become to learn the complete truth about this subject.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
a 4 and a half hour talk i thought was worth linking.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-729985813912005672

it's worth a watch and imo shows the real subject and reasons things are happening basically boils down to this subject which everyone else avoids like the plague.

he gives the case for both e.t/alien craft and a hoax of e.t/alien craft to ferther nwo agenda's which was bought about due to population problems(which i feel people need to be more aware about, even if they don't think theres a problem, those in power do and the population can only double so many times before the future of the planet is in jeopardy) and the survival of mankind, there may well be others reason to since ie: enslaving the people etc, but i think his message needs considering at least.

he concludes u.f.o's certainly exsist, although he dos'nt commit to either e.t or e.t hoax but i feel he sides with the alien hoax more.

after listening to it and hearing his case i have to say i agree most of what he said could well be true.

but something he did'nt mention but i feel is just as possible is the possibility that both e.t's and a hoax to create a alien enemy could both be true at the same time, just aslong as we are unaware of the real e.t's.

i really think they should just come clean so we can all work to solving the problems and make the chance of survival greater, i fail to see how the population can do anything when the problems are hidden from them.

anyone who says population is'nt a problem really needs to do more research and really think about what the issues link back to(ie: suppression of cancer treatments etc) and consider it 50-100 years from now and not at this very moment.

we car'nt have the technology that means better lives/longer lives and more cures etc, they need to kill of as many people as possible in a way that seems natural because people just don't get it and don't want to give up any of their creature comforts or regulate birth rates.

so secretly they have to try to use another solution because we don't listen! and because they don't warn us and because they don't come clean at the same time. which is why its all happening. i can see the problem we face as a people, but its impossible to get people to be aware because when ever you mention this someone turns up in a rage refusing to acknowledge the true reasons for things and the no.1 true problem which everything else is fabricated to solve. including a alien hoax, regardless of if aliens are real or not.

A bit of a marathon but that was pretty good.

And I'm inclined to agree with his analysis,predictive programming by all those sci-fi/alien/abduction movies and TV series increasingly over the last 30 years.

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: USAF experimental Lenticular Reentry Vehicle Reply with quote

Could do with a bit of photographic evidence to spice this thread up a bit - haven't seen any here for a while.

USAF experimental Lenticular Reentry Vehicle (LRV)?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: USAF experimental Lenticular Reentry Vehicle Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Could do with a bit of photographic evidence to spice this thread up a bit - haven't seen any here for a while.

USAF experimental Lenticular Reentry Vehicle (LRV)?

that looks nothing like what i saw. it does prove the u.s have the technology to make a saucer shaped craft.

but there are still a few problems that need clearing up.

1. any idea how fast this craft goes? (the thing i saw covered an whole visible skyline in around 3 seconds, i estimated thousands of miles an hour rather than hundrends)

2. does the design and speed of this craft prove all sightings to be manmade something?

3. is the design and idea of man? rather than it being a case of copying something that has been seen before? i heard somewhere hitler was fasinated by u.f.o's(i don't remember which documentary stated this), and documented reports stem back centurys, yet the nazi's are the earliest example of anyone trying to make saucer craft or anything that could be considered alien in origin, so what caused the eariler sightings?.

im asking seriously to see if you have information that could shed some light on these questions, i am not dismissing all sighting could be man-made, but at the same time have trouble accounting for all sighting from past to present as being man made, i know you think the subject is silly, but please don't take the mick if you respond.

currently i believe both could be true, and it is certain that if craft was visiting earth over time, it would only be a matter of time before man got hold of one. so a bit more proof is needed rather than just showing odd examples of U.S technology that man would get hold of eventually if craft were visiting from elsewhere.

the same thing happens in war on this planet more so in the past than now, a plane/weapon/catapult(depending on which era) will go down or be left behind enemy lines due to complications or other reasons. that nation then gets to sift the debris and reverse engineer any technology they can salvage which they have not got themselves.

im also aware about a lot of talk of alien hoax's to ferther agenda's. whilst i think it could well be possible or something that could be carried out, i cannot assume that means craft are all manmade. all it would prove is somebody got an idea on how to fool society. although sticking U.S.A stickers on the craft has debunked that theory somewhat, unless we think aliens come from the U.S.A?.

ive also heard it said that aliens are a cover for man-made craft. but it is quite possible the opposite is true or at least the same can be applied the other way.

so im somewhat in the middle with nothing solid enough to prove alien craft, but at the same time nothing solid enough that proves all sightings and experiences are all manmade or of man.

all i can say for certain, is craft like in the example you give, account for some sightings. i doubt they account for all, especially the ones in the distant past. and maybe some present ones, it certainly looks nothing like what i saw.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: The messenger of the aliens Reply with quote

You could be right - the aliens been with us for millions of years and manipulating religions?
Mind you I don't necessarily trust this guy.

marky 54 wrote:

that looks nothing like what i saw. it does prove the u.s have the technology to make a saucer shaped craft.

Link

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You could be right - the aliens been with us for millions of years and manipulating religions?
Mind you I don't necessarily trust this guy.

i could be wrong as well. aliens could of been with us millions of years, then again they may not even be here. thats the point in this thread and discussion, to shed light on what the sightings are and what evidence there is, and what that evidence proves. im asking if the fact the u.s has technology proves no alien involvement or presence.

Quote:
and manipulating religions?

well thats your idea, i never mentioned or suggested such things. i fail to see what u.f.o sightings has to do with religon at all. either sightings are manmade, or they are something else we are not aware of or fail to understand. i don't see where religon comes in, when discussing what the sightings are.

why if aliens were visiting earth would they have to be manipulating religons? man does a pretty good job of that himself and playing one religon of against the other, so if any manipulation is going of, then i am certain it is by a few people with an agenda.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2008/02/04/scim ars104.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

Acid House smiley face found on Mars!

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2008/02/04/scim ars104.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

Acid House smiley face found on Mars!

for people who are suppose to be 'awake' and 'aware' it amazes me how people are still unable to discuss a subject without using the mainstream media tatic of ridicule.

that mainstream media peice is obviously an attempt to ridicule a subject they want people to dismiss and inturn ridicule aswell, so people do not discuss the subject and remain obilvious to any truth in any researchers findings.

im not sure if you have noticed yet, they do the exact same thing with the subject of 9/11. so your point is what?

that because there is(if not faked) a acid face on mars then all u.f.o sightings or other faces found on mars are rubbish and theres nothing in them?

well i must admit that is certainly how i would of thought about it years ago when in my sheeple state.

however i am not in that state. one face is seperate to an other, just because one has no significance dos'nt mean the same is true of the other/others. notice how on the first picture the proportions are off. the same is'nt true on the other faces.

they could be nothing aswell obviously, but this acid face proves nothing what so ever in determining that.

however by using ridicule in with it, they sure are hoping YOU determine it with aid of your told reality via mainstream unscientific ridicule.

why not just disprove the other faces? rather than mock them?

hold on a minute, let me guess. the acid face is real right? but the other faces are faked or light trickary. i wish the mainstream media would make up their mind about what these faces are or what causes them. because they seem to dismiss the faces exsistence altogether, then use a face all out of proportion to ridicule the others. thus acknowledging the other faces exsistence as being real markings in the marsian surface.

if there are in proportion faces on mars, i really don't see the problem in investigating them. and certainly don't understand why the subject is ridiculed or mocked.

listen to this, then disprove them. the acid face just dos'nt do it.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=2901932981144033755&q=face+o n+mars+duration%3Along&total=27&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plind ex=2

on an other note, are you telling me that if i can find a acid face on earth, that it will prove there are no artifical structures on earth left over from past civilisations?
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found somebody on youtube who posts lots of videos on the subject of UFO's.

Just in case anybody is intrested his youtube name is:

aceBryan7ox

I find his videos quite intresting.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
I found somebody on youtube who posts lots of videos on the subject of UFO's.

Just in case anybody is intrested his youtube name is:

aceBryan7ox

I find his videos quite intresting.

the first video on his page is identical to what i saw. i could'nt zoom in to get more detail as i did'nt have a camera, but when he zooms out it looks just like a star, that is what i saw during the day, and the movement at the end of the video is also how it moved before it zoomed of into the distance.

it is identical to my sighting, what ever it is.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aceBryan7ox
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Latest astonishing footage from high earth orbit...

http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/2007/winter/above-your-heads-%11-black-o ps,-star-wars-or-et?/

Having looked at this whole John Lenard Walson subject and his 'machines in orbit' claim, I quote how he professes to locate them;

"Regarding the inquiries as to how I am able to find so many different objects to videotape. I guess the best word to use is 'intuition'...frankly, sometimes I cannot believe it myself. I often wonder, when standing out in the cold night, hour after hour, how do I 'know' where - and when - to point to certain locations in the sky? I wish I had a simple explanation. I set up all my equipment and just point my telescope to the location I feel is 'right'...and there is nearly always something to see. How I am able to do this is honestly as much of a mystery to me as are the objects themselves."

I view this as being the equivalent of pointing a microscope at something with the surface area of Loch Ness and finding a specific amoeba of which there are only half a dozen there.

If you need specific equipment to view and record these 'orbiting' objects, how did he know they were there to purchase the stuff in the first place?

The more I think about this, the more likely it appears to be a hoax.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

Tele - you don't look far enough in your search for validation. Either this or you have made your mind up already and thus you filter out the data-points backing up the authenticity of his work.

If this is "fake" I will eat half your Guitar and make it a flying "V" from the 1980s glam rock scene.

If you check about a bit you'll find emails from a Cambs Uni academic saying 'well done' to John for getting the images so clear and that academic *does* exist.. I checked.

Also - WHY would the MOD send numerous helicopters to buzz his house for some pics he faked for teenage kicks??

I like the way that admitting you "use intuition" immediately means your case is trashed by the uber-rationalist-materialists... like TeleCaster.

Don't get people's logic.

--
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Tele - you don't look far enough in your search for validation. Either this or you have made your mind up already and thus you filter out the data-points backing up the authenticity of his work.

If this is "fake" I will eat half your Guitar and make it a flying "V" from the 1980s glam rock scene.

If you check about a bit you'll find emails from a Cambs Uni academic saying 'well done' to John for getting the images so clear and that academic *does* exist.. I checked.

Also - WHY would the MOD send numerous helicopters to buzz his house for some pics he faked for teenage kicks??

I like the way that admitting you "use intuition" immediately means your case is trashed by the uber-rationalist-materialists... like TeleCaster.

Don't get people's logic.

I am not using 'intuition' as proof of anything - but to;

'....... just point my telescope to the location I feel is 'right'...and there is nearly always something to see.'

Means that my intuition is just as valid as his - and it tells me that this is highly questionable. He 'feels' that is a good place to point his equipment and voila!

The world was fooled for years by the surgeon's monster photo - so just because some academic is convinced then everyone should be? Have these 'machines in orbit' images been taken up by any major newspapers?

You mention logic but accept the MOD sent helicopters to buzz his house? What proof of this is there other than a few photos and video which is totally out of context? What possible benefit can there be for flying lowish over someone's house? Stop taking pictures or we'll fly lower? The American military tell the MOD to fly around someone's chimney pot? You can't seriously believe that nonsense?? It is the height, or rather lack of height, of daftness - doing something so un-covertly where all your neighbours and any passing police car can hardly avoid witnessing it.

As for my guitar - I currently own just under 40, although no 'V's' - the only Gibsons I possess are two SG's, a studio Firebird, a studio LP and a really beautiful Explorer which is currently having a humbucker upgrade.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The use of "you" in my post wasn't really meant to be a personal you you - but a general you as "we". Us generally.

It's such BS to say that in addition to setting up a decent, technical video-camcording session - you then lose all cred for "using intuition".

It's this warped idea that 'proper' science and intuition should never meet that has got us all into the f*cked state we're currently in.

I'll wager you one of your guitars for my EMU Morpheus module that those images are NOT faked.

What do you think? Put your guitar where your mouth is... [painful!] Shocked Razz
==

Les Paul copies are the only guitar to bother collecting. I used to love my Les Paul copy. Les himself said it was better than one of his hand made originals.

Anyway - thankfully now in the 21st century you can produce the sound of a whole orchestra on acid using something half the size of a guitar. I sold my guitar and bought a Novation ♪ Bass Station ♪. Cool as f*ck those things.

--
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
The use of "you" in my post wasn't really meant to be a personal you you - but a general you as "we". Us generally.

It's such BS to say that in addition to setting up a decent, technical video-camcording session - you then lose all cred for "using intuition".

It's this warped idea that 'proper' science and intuition should never meet that has got us all into the f*cked state we're currently in.

I'll wager you one of your guitars for my EMU Morpheus module that those images are NOT faked.

What do you think? Put your guitar where your mouth is... [painful!] Shocked Razz
==

Les Paul copies are the only guitar to bother collecting. I used to love my Les Paul copy. Les himself said it was better than one of his hand made originals.

Anyway - thankfully now in the 21st century you can produce the sound of a whole orchestra on acid using something half the size of a guitar. I sold my guitar and bought a Novation ♪ Bass Station ♪. Cool as f*ck those things.

I always get a trifle lost with this 'When I said spade, I was really talking about hoes' stuff. I must therefore be excused when you start a sentence by actually using my (nick)name followed by 'you', that I conclude you meant me personally. That's just me being pernickety though.

Yes, I do believe that having spent all that money purchasing the 'right' equipment, that he 'just' points it at sky, just anywhere, and we have the Goa'uld Mothership in the frame - is pants. Once maybe, but time and time again? If I was him, I'd concentrate on the lottery, not orbiting doobries. To say such a conceptual notion as intuition can guide you to do anything is the equivalent as Deanna Troi poo-pooing false hope - neither exist and neither can exert influence on anything.

I have no desire for your Morpheus - and must comment on your LP copy statement. There are oodles of cheap LP copies on the market - most are quite poorly made though in my opinion. I had an Epiphone for a while but part-exchanged it for a Tony Iommi signature SG - you can't play Sabbath without an SG. I much prefer telecasters though and have 18 (some other than Fender).

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey - I used to meet Toni Iomi and his missus regularly in Northfield, south Brum.

You knew in advance he was coming due to the HUGE waft of patchoooli oil.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.... patchouli - Shocked Shocked Shocked

...definately sexually imprinted with that smell and gothic looking birds. Scent is neurally one of the most evocative systems for imprinting and memory.

Going off topic. I'll shut it.
Confused

--
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
You knew in advance he was coming due to the HUGE waft of patchoooli oil.

I see, it was that type of meeting.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UFO's - A Bizarre Subject
When it comes to the subject of UFO's why do we treat it as if it is a "religious" subject?

Do you believe in UFO’s?
Are we alone?
Who are they?
Why are they here?
Where are they from?

How do we respond to questions like these? Have you ever met someone first-hand that had an experience with a UFO or a sighting? I have. I met the family in 1995. For this reason I can say that it only takes one white crow to prove that all crows aren’t black. Even if every single account I have seen on TV or read about turned out to be a hoax, I know one personally that was not. They spent at least two hours in their encounter.

Empiricism

Every documentary, story, movie, encounter concerning UFO’s has a basic common denominator – they are based on EMPIRICISM - The five senses.

In a world of mathematics, we find that in three angles of a triangle, the angles total 180 degrees. Every single triangle in the world totals 180 degrees. Since the beginning of time, every triangle that ever existed in the world totaled 180 degrees. It has never been less or more – always the same.

However, I do a presentation before a live audience, and draw a triangle consisting of three straight lines, having three angles, and they total 230 degrees. Individuals can even bring their own protractor and measure them. I have begun a new cult now with a following of over 100 million (just kidding). So now I defy what we are accustomed to seeing in our world. If no one understood it, I would probably be branded as a heretic.

What is my point? We live in a world where everything we observe, we define with our five senses: See, Hear, Taste, Touch and Smell. In hours and hours of stories, documentaries, movies about UFO’s I always find the same thing: The sightings, the eyewitness accounts, the information - is always based on our five senses.

When we see a magician perform some illusion, he demonstrates something before our eyes that defies explanation. But that is because he seems to override or suspend our laws of physics. Even today, many of these illusionists simply perform a "trick", but are branded as heresy and witchcraft simply because the illusion is not explained. We often shy away from them because their "tricks" don’t "compute" with our natural reasoning. Regardless of what people’s philosophy of life is, we all live by Empiricism.

My father was an atheist all his life. His whole world was based on his five senses. But on his deathbed, he laid there, unable to talk. Just as he was about to expire, he held his hands in front of him with a look of horror on his face – as if something extraordinary was happening, that he was witnessing parts of his body passing into a spirit realm – and for the first time he realized there was a world beyond the five senses.
However, the strange thing about this is that when you talk about another "dimension" or "realm" outside this world of "empiricism", you are accused of getting "religious". It is simply a world beyond our own, but this "spiritual" realm is synonymous with "religious" for some reason – and many don’t want to talk about it because there are so many religious beliefs that are often contradictory.

At one time, people were burned at the stake for finding facts that go against the "norm". When Copernicus discovered that the Sun was in the center of our Solar System, it rocked the world. If I was to live in the 16th century, and drew a triangle that totaled 230 degrees, I would be accused of challenging Church dogma and would be ostracized, exorcized and vaporized.

When something comes along that travels 15,000 mph, makes right angle turns that supersede our laws of inertia, momentum and gravity, and have a propulsion system we don’t understand, we immediately:
1-Go into denial and refuse to believe that it exists, and live in a plastic bubble.
2-Pigeonhole it because it doesn’t "fit" our logic, and burn the one who witnessed it at some stake for "religious heresy".
Or:
3-Challenge it, study it, analyze it and draw some VERY interesting conclusions.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/3-8-2006-90724.asp
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what do people propose we do?

1. ignore it and ridicule it?

2. section people under the mental health act?

3. study it, discuss it, and investigate it?

i would say number one is the most commonly praticed, amongst the vast majority of people in certain fields, science/media etc etc. what about the public?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Canadian UFO Poll: 3 million Canadians have seen UFOs
Ufology Research of Manitoba, 15 October 1997
A national survey by an independent research consortium has found that 9.6% of all Canadians believe they have seen UFOs. "This translates into nearly 3 million people who say they are UFO witenesses," notes Chris Rutkowski, project coordinator. R

Condon Report: Public Attitudes Toward UFO Phenomena
Aldora Lee, The Condon Report, Sec 3, Ch 7
Reported in this chapter are the findings of four opinion surveys conducted during the spring of 1968. The major surveys were of 2050 adults and 451 teen-agers, representing a cross-section of the U. S. population. The other two surveys concerned college students and UFO sighters. In this report, opinions regarding the proportion of sighters in the United States, opinions regarding the reporting of UFOs, and attitudes toward UFOs and related phenomena are considered.

NIDS Extraterrestrial Intelligence Online Survey Results
NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Science)

Poll Reveals UFO Belief
Sci Fi Wire (Sci Fi Channel), 17-October-02
A new national poll found that 72 percent of Americans believe the government is not telling the public everything it knows about UFO activity, and 68 percent think the government knows more about extraterrestrial life than it is letting on, the SCI FI Channel reported. R

Poll: U.S. hiding knowledge of aliens
CNN, June 15, 1997
Nearly 50 years since an alleged UFO was sighted at Roswell, New Mexico, a CNN/Time poll shows that 80 percent of Americans think the government is hiding knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrial life forms. R

Poll: U.S. hiding knowledge of aliens (CNN, 1997)
CNN, June 15, 1997
Nearly 50 years since an alleged UFO was sighted at Roswell, New Mexico, a new CNN/Time poll released Sunday shows that 80 percent of Americans think the government is hiding knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrial life forms. R

Public Opinion Surveys and Unidentified Flying Objects: 50+ years of Sampling Public Opinions (PDF)
John F. Schuessler, International Director, MUFON (Mutual UFO Network)
Public opinion surveys fill an important need in business, politics, and advertising. For more than 50 years surveys of public opinions about Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) have been conducted to satisfy a variety of customers. While the numbers have fluctuated from time to time, the general results of these surveys showed the public to be very aware of UFO sightings, interested in what may be causing them, and concerned that the government was not doing enough to resolve the mystery. The purpose of this paper is to summarize a large number of surveys of public opinions about UFOs, starting in 1947 and continuing to the present.

Roper Poll Survey 1999 - Press Release
A nationwide survey by the Roper Organization has uncovered the following: when asked what they thought UFOs were, 25% thought they were alien spaceships, 12% thought they were secret government programs, 9% said hallucinations, 19% said UFOs are normal events that are misinterpreted by witnesses, and 7% said travelers from other dimensions. R

Roper Poll Survey 1999 - Survey Data and Methodology
NIDS

Roper Poll Survey on "The Day After Contact"
NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Science)
How would humans react if E.T. landed? That is the question explored by the 1999 Roper Poll Survey, on behalf of the National Institute of Discovery Science.

Roper Poll Survey on UFOs and Extraterrestrials 1999 (PDF)
The 1999 Roper Poll on human reaction to contact with extraterrestrial civilizations.

Sci Fi Channel / Roper Poll 2002: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life
Sci Fi Channel
The 2002 Roper Poll, commissioned by the Sci Fi Channel, on UFOs and Extraterrestrial Life, found that 72 percent of Americans believe the government is not telling the public everything it knows about UFO activity, and 68 percent think the government knows more about extraterrestrial life than it is letting on, the SCI FI Channel reported. This page has the results and summary of the survey.

Sci Fi Channel / Roper UFOs Poll 2002: Majority Already Believe in the Extraterrestrial
Sci Fi Channel / Roper Poll 2002
More than half (56 percent) of the American public think that UFOs are something real and not just in people's imagination. Nearly as many (48 percent) believe that UFOs have visited earth in some form.

Sci Fi Channel / Roper UFOs Poll 2002: Many Wonder What Government Really Knows About Other Intelligent Life
More than two-thirds of Americans say that the government is not telling the public everything it knows about UFO activity (72 percent) or extraterrestrial life (68 percent).

Sci Fi Channel / Roper UFOs Poll 2002: Most Americans Psychologically Prepared for Proof of Extraterrestrial Life
Sci Fi Channel / Roper 2002 Poll
Three in Four (74 percent) Claim They Are At Least Somewhat Psychologically Prepared For an Official Government Announcement Regarding the Discovery of Intelligent Extraterrestrial Life.

Sci Fi Channel / Roper UFOs Poll 2002: UFO Experiences Are Not Foreign to Americans
One in seven Americans say they or someone they know has had an experience involving a UFO.

Sci Fi Channel / Roper UFOs Poll 2002: Highlights
Sci Fi Channel
Overview and highlights from the recent poll, "UFOs and Extraterrestrial Life". R

Summaries of Some Recent Opinion Polls on UFOs
Alberta UFO Study Group
In studying the UFO phenomenon I am always stuck by the results of the most recent surveys. Recall the argument that there would be wide spread panic if the government announced that there was an extraterrestrial presence visiting earth. Well every polling result in the last 10 years simply doesn’t support that argument. R

The Attitudes of Canadians Toward the Existence of Extra-Terrestrial Life and UFOs
Geoff Dittman
Survey of several major opinion polls taken of Canadian's beliefs on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the years, a consistently large portion of the Canadian population has expressed a belief in UFOs and aliens. I did manage to locate four professional polls and an informal survey conducted by ufologists. The first poll goes back to 1974, the last to 1997.

UFOs: Seeking the Truth Through Savvy Marketing
Leonard David, Space.com, Oct. 25, 2002
Call it a conspiracy (or savvy marketing), but a new poll released this week says a majority of Americans think the truth about unidentified flying objects (UFOs) is out there, yet the government is concealing it from them. R

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/publicopinionpolls.htm

i have always maintained i have no idea if these sightings are manmade or other. but it seems to me those who believe they are nothing or not alien craft are in the minority Laughing . ok this is just canada and the u.s., but i'd bet its a simular story all over the world.

just putting things in prespective.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have emailed Nick Pope just recently and asked him for the latest update on anything UFO related.

His response was:

Louise,

There have been several interesting new UFO sightings recently (just type "UFO" into Google News and sort by date) and there's more mainstream media coverage in the pipeline, much of which will kick-in when MoD starts the process of releasing its archive of UFO files, probably in the spring.

Best wishes,
Nick Pope

In my email to him, i said that the time for certain people that keep this matter away from the general pubic and keep lying about it and covering it up, is coming to an end and the time for honesty and openness about UFO's should begin.

Nick Pope fully supports openness about this subject as he has told me in a previous email.

I would just like to add that in all the emails that has criss crossed between us, he has ALWAYS taken my emails very seriously, and we haven't just talked about UFO's, we have discussed a few different subjects.

I think what he and the others did at the meeting held on 12th November 2007 in Washington DC was brilliant to say the least.

Nick's a good man.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Best wishes,
Nick Pope

Although bless him he can't resist turning up to every TV appearance he gets booked for... even Jeremy Kyle when he did

"My mum was abducted by a space alien from the DSS"

--
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Some recent UFO footage courtesy of John Lenard Walson. Reply with quote

There is much debate around the globe regarding the JLW space footage. Many people believe it's fake as also many people do not. Why have the media not touched this? Because whatever those objects are they are real. I don't claim to know what they are but I have seen them myself so I know there's something up there.Here are some of the latest videos which include close images of the moon as well as showing the telescope observing stars which have objects seemingly cloaked in front of them . The last video, which I did not make, relates to the earlier posts regarding the ancient ufo paintings.

Even More Strange Moon Business part deux - Disclosure

Link

Moon In High Res - see http://abovespaceandtime.blip.tv

Link

Object filmed in day near the moon - colour filter/analysis

Link

Gridkeeper films John Lenard Walson filming the moon feb2008

Link

UFO ZOOM - better quality film at http://blip.tv/file/694900

Link

Cam Test - Gridkeeper filming back of telescope March 2008

Link

Space Craft Object UFO Jan 21 2008 nice resolution

Link

Space Object UFO Jan 2008 - WTF On Earth is Capable of This?

Link

New Space UFO Objects January 2008 / look at end

Link

The Eastern "Star"

Link

Real Transformers / Large Space UFO Changing Shape

Link

Ancient UFO Paintings

Link
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Cooper finally sussed out it was a hoax. Another 'enemy' to distract us with
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Bill Cooper finally sussed out it was a hoax. Another 'enemy' to distract us with

i think it could be a bit of both. but i have no way of knowing for sure.
im just reminding people it is'nt always a case of "it can only be one way or the other" people constantly get caught up focusing on one or the other rather than considering what the evidence is showing us.

to believe its all a hoax alien attack plan, dos'nt explain ancient sightings, drawings, scultures, paintings etc. and dos'nt explain any recorded sightings prior to any flying technology being possible. people from the past are showing or explaining the same things people see today.

i come to the conclusion it could be both as it's the only way to explain everything. from ancient civilisations upto the brainwashing of alien attacks on TV in the present day etc.

maybe there is something up there observing, which gave some down here an idea. especially if they got the their hands on the same technology from whatever is observing, which they would supress from the public to make a hoax alien attack seem more credible. that way we think its others attacking and have no idea or even a clue the real culprits are actually our own kind.

as far as im concerned a alien hoax scenerio dos'nt explain everything, unless the psy-op started thousands of years ago, in which case they must of had foresight of the technology they would have in the future inorder to carry out the plan, which is very unlikely.

i am not saying a alien hoax scenerio is not possible or that there is no evidence pointing to it, just that it dos'nt explain everything. therefore there is still a ?, unless you select which parts suit your view and ignore the rest of the information and evidence. in which case would be cherry picking what you want to listen to and what you don't want to listen to. which dos'nt give you a truthful answer, you'd just have people with a belief looking for bits of evidence that fits their belief.

then both viewpoints just keep going around in circles both proving each other wrong with their own halves of the evidence.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

Bill Cooper never met:

Travis Walton
Gordon Cooper
Capt Robert Salas
Edgar Fouche
Roger Leir
Jesse Marcel Jnr and Snr
Col Philip J Corso
Dan Willis
John Maynard
John Callaghan
Wilbert B Smith
Jonathan Weygandt
Larry Warren
Colonel Charles Halt

on and on and on

neither did he see www.starchildproject.com. If you accept that, in 6 years+ there has been so much disinfo injected into 9/11 investigations, how much do you think has been injected in 60+ years?

Anyway rodin - distract us from what, exactly? Also, I've had 3 sightings myself - how about you?

And Louise - Nick Pope? ask him if he still thinks 9/11 was done by 19 Hijackers - he did a year ago:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/Annie%20Machon-Nick%20Pope-T im%20Sparke-Ian%20Henshall-9-11-James%20Whale%20-%20Talksport%20-%2005 %20Apr%202007.mp3

Also ask Nick about the Black Budget and see how much he is forthcoming. Ask him about directed energy weapons, either unrelated to 9/11 or related to 9/11. If you want a reaction, mention my name in relation to this.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Some recent UFO footage courtesy of John Lenard Walson. Reply with quote

Gridkeeper wrote:

There is much debate around the globe regarding the JLW space footage. Many people believe it's fake as also many people do not. Why have the media not touched this? Because whatever those objects are they are real. I don't claim to know what they are but I have seen them myself so I know there's something up there.Here are some of the latest videos which include close images of the moon as well as showing the telescope observing stars which have objects seemingly cloaked in front of them . The last video, which I did not make, relates to the earlier posts regarding the ancient ufo paintings.

Of course these are real. As I said before the visits by helicopters say enough on their own. This is why they are scared... now we have normal people who can observe just what we *do* have in high earth orbit and the edges of space itself.

It's good that these images are now out - for years many of us have been saying that all the evidence suggests a secret space program... the shuttle is just a pregnant rollerskate for taking low-priority payloads into orbit and keeping the schools happy with the odd "educational linkup".

Now it looks also like the Vatican has it's own venture going - this of course provides us with reasons for the

Vatican meets CIA - meets Mafia

angle... and all the Calvi money laundering that goes with it.

Here's the video:

Link

Part 1

Link

Part 2

Gridkeeper - why does J.Casbolt use another name for JLW? I know he has changed his name BEFORE releasing the footage - is that it?

--
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes S is just an old name he used a few years ago.

Look what's on the moon:

Nasa Orbs and What is this on the Moon?

Link

Space Machine Compilation film Jan - April 2008

Link

Moon surface filmed during the daytime on April 10th 2008

Link
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkings opinion on the question 'are we alone'.

WASHINGTON - Famed astrophysicist Stephen Hawking has been thinking a lot about the cosmic question, "Are we alone?" The answer is probably not, he says.

If there is life elsewhere in the universe, Hawking asks why haven't we stumbled onto some alien broadcasts in space, maybe something like "alien quiz shows?"

Hawking's comments were part of a lecture at George Washington University on Monday in honor of NASA's 50th anniversary. He theorized that there are possible answers to whether there is extraterrestrial life.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24245803

he makes a few intresting points. however im not entirely sure i agree with everything he says.

for example:
Quote:
If there is life elsewhere in the universe, Hawking asks why haven't we stumbled onto some alien broadcasts in space, maybe something like "alien quiz shows?"

why would we expect signals of quiz shows etc.? to expect signals simular to the human way of life is making large assumptions.

inteligent life surely would'nt broadcast themselves to other potential life let alone live or act like humans. they might get human like creatures turning up on the doorstep wanting to rape their planet and 'beings' of anything of value by stealth and manipulation.

but hawkings opinion is important and he proberbly has a point assuming they would tell us if they intercepted signals of alien chat shows etc.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlos is going to hate me for this!
Why do I feel a sense of relief that aliens are EVEN dumber than humans?!

Aliens MUST exist, says Stephen Hawking... but they will be even dumber than us
The universe may well be teeming with life but the chances of alien intelligence developing are extremely low, astrophysicist Stephen Hawking believes.
The British cosmologist said the universe was so vast that man was almost certainly not alone.
But there has to be a reason why we have not detected traces of alien civilisations in other star systems, he added.
Speaking through a speech synthesiser at a university in Washington DC in a lecture to mark the 50th anniversary of space agency Nasa, Professor Hawking said yesterday there were several possible views on whether extraterrestrial life exists.............
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_ article_id=561252

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: