FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Messiah' David Shayler's YouTube Channel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rubber_ritchie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: 'Messiah' David Shayler's YouTube Channel Reply with quote

Link

Can someone tell me why as soon as a speaker mentions Jesus I no longer care for anything they are saying?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave makes a lot of sense but when he goes on about the Protocols and how he is "The last incarnate of the Jesus soul" he loses credibility.
I would only add the distribution of land ownership to his 'money' challenge as that is at least as fundamental. If you have a reasonable plot of land you can disconect from Babylon, or get out of the money system completely.

Quote:
"Watch out! Don't let anyone fool you! For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Messiah!' and they will lead many astray." - Matthew 24: 4

When the real Jesus returns we'll all know it and I'll wager he'll be wearing men's clothes.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The elite criminals must love the likes of Shayler. He comes to the truth movement from an intelligence background with some credibility and notoriety, an asset for the cause, and promptly goes all weird and does a Dike on us. The public will see this and think that this is what truthers are about, delusion and psychosis.

I wish Shayler a speedy recovery from his mental difficulties, seeing anyone like that is not good, unless he is actually disinfo as some suggest, which I doubt.

As for discounting any mention of Jesus, billions of people believe in this nonsense, so we have to at least consider what they are saying. Personally I think Islam has it right; he was a mortal prophet, not supernatural son of god, and he was married to Magdalene. He probably even wrote down his thoughts, lying dusty in a Vatican crypt somewhere. It's a man's world because the religionists have suppressed his involvement with a woman, including of course sex and probably a child.

Given that we know the world is almost diametrically the opposite of what we have been conditioned to believe, then it's probably the case that Jesus was married, and had a child with descendants living right now. A Jewish man living at that time and being single would have been very odd, not a good base from which to tell people where they are going wrong in their lives. Being a politician he would have wanted to project a family man image, and probably also would need the support of a partner. The demonic Catholic Church works hard to suppress this, whereas the Jews would prefer we all forget about a Jesus figure altogether, as he was a revolutionary who rightly considered Judaism to be a corruption of an older true faith, run for the benefit of the money changers, or international bankers as we know them now, Rothschild etc.

The easiest way to get truth across to the masses is to disguise it as fiction. I might write a book about mass murder on live TV involving skyscrapers, shutdowns, exotic technology explosives and a criminal nation using it's IT and assassination know how to throw the world into chaos for it's own advancement.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do wonder sometimes in my more imaginative moments whether the global elite want to create their own super-slick false messiah in years to come and are using Dave as some kind of test bed.
Noting carefully the direness of all his mistakes and programming their messiah to avoid them.
Smoke

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I'm being sympathetic when I say that I know this is what psychological stress mixed in with large amounts of marijuana, Psilocybin, etc. does to a man.

Dave, get some help mate, please.
rubber_ritchie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Shaylar is like David Icke without the humour.
simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Quote:
Dave makes a lot of sense

His recent statements make perfect sense if he is a double agent. I'm NOT saying so, just that it fits.

Quote:
but when he goes on about the Protocols .... he loses credibility.

When considered with the above, and the fact that the Protocols seem to scare the hell out of those who tell us what to think, that could be the purpose.

Quote:
but when he goes on about ... how he is "The last incarnate of the Jesus soul" he loses credibility.

Don't know enough about theology to comment on that directly, but I think I know enough about most people's attitude to Christianity these days (as compared to say, 1896) to say that any reference to Jesus will be immediately scoffed at, and Shayler surely knows that.

On The Protocols:

When we come into our kingdom it will be undesirable for us that there should exist any other religion than ours of the One God with whom our destiny is bound up by our position as the Chosen People and through whom our same destiny is united with the destinies of the world. We must therefore sweep away all other forms of belief.
...CHRISTIAN YOUTH DESTROYED...WE SHALL FORBID CHRIST...
... FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE HAS BEEN DECLARED EVERYWHERE, SO THAT NOW
ONLY YEARS DIVIDE US FROM THE MOMENT OF THE COMPLETE WRECKING OF THAT
CHRISTIAN RELIGION...etc

Quite prescient, those Tsarist secret police. Gotta' give them that.

Not very good propagandists though. A basic rule of mass propaganda is to keep it simple, say it often. They messed up when they made The Protocols so detailed, comprehensive, and complex, and failed to keep repeating the message.

Quote:
I would only add the distribution of land ownership to his 'money' challenge as that is at least as fundamental.

I agree that land is fundamental, but surely the money (banking) scam is more fundamental, or rather, overarching. If you have all the money, and can always pull more from thin air, you can buy or control land, and just about everything else.

Quote:
If you have a reasonable plot of land you can disconect from Babylon, or get out of the money system completely.

Not at all, unless you're content to live in a tent, and even then they'll get you, as evidenced by the various teepee communities that have been trashed by police and council bailiffs. As soon as you build anything, they will demand council tax, and if you don't pay, they steal your land or send you to jail or both. It is practically impossible to get out of the slavery that is debt based money.

The aristocracy of the GOYIM as a political force, is dead - We need not take it
into account; but as landed proprietors they can still be harmful to us from the fact
that they are self-sufficing in the resources upon which they live. It is essential
therefore for us at whatever cost to deprive them of their land. This object will be best
attained by increasing the burdens upon landed property - in loading lands with debts.
These measures will check land- holding and keep it in a state of humble and
unconditional submission.

What goes for the aristocracy goes for the rest of us.

At the same time we must intensively patronize trade and industry, but, first and
foremost, speculation, the part played by which is to provide a counterpoise to
industry: the absence of speculative industry will multiply capital in private hands and
will serve to restore agriculture by freeing the land from indebtedness to the land
banks. What we want is that industry should drain off from the land both labor and
capital and by means of speculation transfer into our hands all the money of the world,
and thereby throw all the GOYIM into the ranks of the proletariat. Then the GOYIM will
bow down before us, if for no other reason but to get the right to exist.

Of course, as the Protocols are nothing but a "notorious anti-semitic forgery", we should pay no heed to all this, and dismiss it as coincidence.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This from HPANWO

http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2008/02/david-shayler-messiah.html

He has an interesting take on the protocols

http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2008/02/protocols-of-zion.html
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shayler TV channel on You Tube will no doubt have some laughs and a bit of insight in weeks and months to come.

But the background image is so kitch - yuk!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
Oh my aching sides!

Of course, this is what I love about this micro-group - all four of them.

Their compassion and humanity.

Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine went through this about 15 years ago.

It's a path that lies just of the beaten track, with powerful altered states on one side and ancient mysteries on the other.

O how we read the signs.

It happened to my uncle too.

What I still want to know is how come no one ever thinks they're Buddha? Why is it always Jesus?

I wonder if when Monty Python released their infamous film there was some guy somewhere called Brian going...."It's me, all along it was me!!!"
Hagbard Celine
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
This from HPANWO

http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2008/02/david-shayler-messiah.html

He has an interesting take on the protocols

http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2008/02/protocols-of-zion.html

Glad you think so, Ian. Thanks. Cool

Sorry I've not logged on here for a while; I've got so many forums to deal with along with other things! Embarassed

It struck me that the style of the mainstream media shows that there are two possibilities: either the Protocols, Silent Weapons and similar documents are genuine, or that the mainstream media controllers have read the fakes and decided that they want to model their work on them as if they are genuine! Laughing Just look at the massive hype over Peter Andre and Jordan splitting up; then look at the real problems of the world. The only way the public could become so obessed with something so meaningless and irrelevent would be if such a document had become policy! Rolling Eyes

"Because he refused to compete in games of domination he was indomitable"
from The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, that would indeed make perfect sense re: the protocols of zion.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave's latest YouTube blast

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqO2wVJ2Qr0

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: The Journey continues Reply with quote

One day Shayler is going to really wake up and experience his 'Oh sh*t' moment. This will be the moment that the 'psychosis' leaves his skunk-fuddled brain and he begins to realise the magnitude of his self-deception.

What we witness in these YouTube rants is a classic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).

See the following links for reference:

Basics of NPD

Narcissists, NPD and the serial bully

By the end of 2010 David's will begin to emerge from his 1000 day journey into self-delusion. The narcissism will begin to fade and it is then that he will hopefully be able to embrace an appropriate degree of humility.

Meanwhile, I wish him a safe passage through Chapel Perilous

Ian R Crane
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Journey continues Reply with quote

ianrcrane wrote:
One day Shayler is going to really wake up and experience his 'Oh sh*t' moment. This will be the moment that the 'psychosis' leaves his skunk-fuddled brain and he begins to realise the magnitude of his self-deception.

Of course, the anti-christ would say that wouldn't he..?
Moon-in-Taurus

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, they do say that all the best people have at least one nervous breakdown.
Preferably two.
Nice to see Mr Shayler is still keeping a firm grip on several pertinent aspects of reality.

I'm quite concerned to see that Alistair Campbell fellow getting on the mind wagon and telling chaps to open up and tell someone their troubles.

The last time I paid him much attention he was behind bars, on the telly, reliving the demons and darkness that assailed him. 'Twasn't a celestial vision that troubled him when the reins fell from fingers.

Shame they let him out, what?
Tea, anyone?
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear oh dear.

What a diversion tactic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: