FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

High Radiation Levels Near Pentagon After 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, talkin of missiles, that ties in withe amazing footage I found on Limewire. A very large missile flys right by the 2nd tower, directly after the 2nd plane hit. I even freeze framed it, anybody want copies , Ill email them and more frozen shots....give us a shout![img][/img]
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no frozen shots!!! we've had enough problems with dubious still photographs Rolling Eyes

limewire is a lot of keech anyway. it's most likely fake and yet more disinformation put out by the PTB Evil or Very Mad

Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit harsh on the new guy!, constuctive critism and your version and findings are most welcome but dont ditch my * mate, the footage taken was from a live broadcast. We all need to stand strong and united if were gonna get anywhere. Dont lose the plot and put wee devil smileys Evil or Very Mad . cos theres gonna be even more "newbies", so dont scare em away... talk to them, like me there gonna be anxious and need some reassuring answers. Bottom line, when it involves one of your own..."If you cant say somethin nice, dont say nuthin a'all" Thumper!
I greatly appreciate all constructive feedback and relise there are all our members, including you and I, vary in knowledge and understanding. It is important for me to have likeminded people around me to stand united to comfort,console,advise and inform each other in a matter fitting to a professional organization

A resonse to 1st post...Make your own mind up...Wadda u think?
Duke

vlcsnap-312874.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.02 KB
 Viewed:  67 Time(s)

vlcsnap-312874.png

Last edited by Duke on Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The image isn't there Duke. You can host it on www.imageshack.us
I'd definitely like to see that if you want to e-mail it.
www.catfishdogegg@yahoo.com

Ment : The mind
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hows that now Catfish?
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted another thread here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1889&highlight=

The second picture shows the trail of the projectile but if you watch Loose Change 2, this is one hour three minutes into the film and you can clearly see something which isn't an aeroplane.

Watch this on the DVD or if someone can find the original film that loose change used it'd be good to see it without the passport.

Ment : The mind
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was that splattering not a distinctive pattern and residue of the type of explosive that was obviously used...I think it was a substance in C4 as used by cdi?
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was that splattering not a distinctive pattern and residue of the type of explosive that was obviously used...I think it was a substance in C4 as used by cdi?

vlcsnap-594186.png
 Description:
even in this pic, u can see the splatter of the C4 residue and behind it a thin black line where a missile? passed as per previous pic
 Filesize:  150.85 KB
 Viewed:  53 Time(s)

vlcsnap-594186.png

insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Problem with Pentagon radiation Reply with quote

Radiation from depleted uranium at the Pentagon would constitute compelling evidence of a missle rather than a plane. But there is a problem. Why would Donald Rumsfeld authorise the use of DU on a building he works in? Wouldn't he be risking radiation poisoning?

insidejob
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Duke,

I was trying to say the same thing on this thread.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2272

Duke said,

""A bit harsh on the new guy!, constuctive critism and your version and findings are most welcome but dont ditch my * mate, the footage taken was from a live broadcast. We all need to stand strong and united if were gonna get anywhere. Dont lose the plot and put wee devil smileys . cos theres gonna be even more "newbies", so dont scare em away... talk to them, like me there gonna be anxious and need some reassuring answers. Bottom line, when it involves one of your own..."If you cant say somethin nice, dont say nuthin a'all" Thumper!
I greatly appreciate all constructive feedback and relise there are all our members, including you and I, vary in knowledge and understanding. It is important for me to have likeminded people around me to stand united to comfort,console,advise and inform each other in a matter fitting to a professional organization "

A resonse to 1st post...Make your own mind up...Wadda u think?
Duke "

I agree Duke I think I have come up with some good lateral thinking
ideas myself and to be honest have had some positive feedback.
Keep going. You might want to check my other topics.

CNN Video archive page.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2398

I think sometimes it goes off message here, so it`s refreshing to go back to basics and search for evidence on 9/11.

Geoff.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with Pentagon radiation Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
Radiation from depleted uranium at the Pentagon would constitute compelling evidence of a missle rather than a plane. But there is a problem. Why would Donald Rumsfeld authorise the use of DU on a building he works in? Wouldn't he be risking radiation poisoning?

insidejob

Surely the line taken by the governments in both the US and UK is that depleted uranium tipped missiles are harmless in terms of spreading radiation. Perhaps Rumsfeld really believes that line.

Alternatively the government inside orchestrators of the attack may not have considered that missiles imply DU radiation.

Noel
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Rumsfeld radiated Reply with quote

Rumsfeld don't think that DU missiles kill people? Isn't killing Iraqis with DU their strategy? And I can't believe the planners overlooked getting radiated. Their OK with radiating their own soldiers and perhaps 40,000 Twin Tower rescue workers but not themselves.

Although, high radiation at the Pentagon is an anomoly a missile could explain.

insidejob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: