FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obama is Related to Bush! Illuminati Savior! Clinton Unfit!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Obama is Related to Bush! Illuminati Savior! Clinton Unfit! Reply with quote

OBAMA IS RELATED TO BUSH! ONE OF TWO ILLUMINATI SAVIORS This is all true!!!!!

My Brothers and Sisters!

Sometimes I wish that was true but Obama is a shill. I wanted to support him in the beginning but he was for the war so I rejected him. I still think he is for it. I also found that he is a relative of George Bush and is in the Group of 300, the link below proves it. Go down to Politicians and read. You will notice many names from the administration; they interbreed like rabbits to keep the power with themselves. Every birth defect is passed on and this is where our leaders come from! Also note he is related to Cedric of Saxony, yes he is an English Blood Royal! At the end of Empire of the City you will see why it is important. I believe the Illuminati have padded the future with two Illuminati Saviors, the Heir and a spare! Word of advice, watch out for those foretold saviors, could be just a plan that they are telling you they favor and are carrying out!!

http://dgmweb.net/genealogy/Kin-of-My-Mother.shtml

I am sorry this is true, I still had hope for him. Please pass this on as our country cannot stand another administration from Bushco INC. We must get rid of all these dynasties; they have never really done anything for America anyhow.
The Bush, Clinton and Kennedy dynasties have born very little fruit if you analyze history and have gotten much from America for it.
Be gone all dynasties.
Neither of these candidates will stop the North American Alliance, which alone is enough to reject them. Clintons Husband was there to start it!
I considered Clinton before I found The Clinton Chronicles but rejected her when I saw a most curious thing when Al Gore was testifying before a committee she is on.
They panned to her and I was shocked to see her look so tired then I looked again and noted what I took to be awe and the look of someone who is telling themselves, just what the hell am I doing here. I don't even measure up to this guy at what Gore was saying. If she doesn't think she is worthy then why would I!

See Zeitgeist, The Money Masters and The Empire of the City and you will know the truth. They back each other’s truth up. It is horrible. See them in order then you will get it and the history won't over whelm you all so much!
Next week Tues. I will announce the best reason on Earth to vote for Gore as he escaped from the garbage on Jeff Farias on Nova M network, all the truth all the time. Jeff is on at 3:00PM PST.

http://www.jefffarias.com/

This is Kay Griggs Pts. 1&2is the wife of a former Marine Corps. Commandant!. She is the ultimate insider and whistle blower. This lady will tell you what I mean. She is devastating to the whole power structure in DC. It is all true unfortunately. Both these candidates are in this crowd so I have no hope for either of them.
Al Gore is the only major leader who escaped from this.
Did you all know that he, out of his own pocket, went to New Orleans with a lease jet and attempted to get a group of people out of the city from a hospital and was refused by FEMA. Only politician that did that.
I do believe Al Gore does have compassion for the masses not shown in a long time!
Look at how the Redubs are fleeing, the revolting grotesque information in Kay's Movie is why!
I am just waiting for the Dems egress from the capitol, the old Incumbents Lounge could get very empty this year. When I see any congress person or Senator you see so much fear in their eyes. I believe this is their deepest darkest secret.
Kay is very hard core from her abuse so please take it into consideration.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2093777475542427063

I know this is true because I have been a Peer councilor for many years and have heard these stories before some of my friends went through this * *!.
I was very surprised to find Kay's film and to see just what guts it took her to come clean!
This is not about Gay Love, it is about the ritualized institutionalized sexual abuse of boys and young men and the total subservience of women to the most barbaric abuse and sexual torture possible. They use the same tactics as Ethnic cleansers to break the spirit of a populace. It is a prime tool to rape everything!would say get rid of all the scum in Washington but unfortunately the country has to run until we can do so! We the people can never again let our leaders get away from us. It is the job of every citizen to keep all our leaders on their toes and never give them a rest if they want the job. Without the oversight of the people this will happen again and again and again, the history bears this out!
This is why you don't vote for who is given you but for who will do the best job. We must demand the candidacy of Al Gore or it will slip through our fingers completely and our world will fail! You can mark my words!
Please pass it on to everyone as our world literally depends on it.
Take a look at Al Gore’s speeches at George Washington U. for moveon.org, they will inspire you aside from his Nobel Prize!
I am trying to open the minds of the world to the history of all this so we the people of the world can take what is rightfully ours.
You can read my thoughts here:

http://p071.ezboard.com/Discuss-Zeitgeist/fdrumsofwar86845frm11

You can also Google Tim Winckler for Zeitgeist

Ask yourself, just why are the republicans working so hard to put Obama in? They just outed McCain for a dalliance.
As this is the GEEKS REVOLT I include anyone who is a tech or has a trade. We are the ones who keep the world running and we are some of the best most decent people around and it is time for us to take charge and fix this world. These other dolts have brought nothing but pain and suffering to the world. I is our time!

This is the Geeks Revolt and I am Tim Winckler,
Tim for Zeitgeist,
Pass it on!

Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: