FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is the forum administrator please?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John. M

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Who is the forum administrator please? Reply with quote

Who is the forum administrator please?

Thank you,

John. M
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am one of them.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John

A good question and one that goes to the heart of why we need a committee that is accountable (probably through an election) to British campaigners. This site represents our public face to the world and as such the administration of it should be transparent and understandable to all (IMO). Beyond this I see precious little for a 'central committee' to do beyond aiming to 'co-ordinate' the different working groups that have developed from the conference and other working groups that hopefully will spring up spontaneously

This process of agreeing a 'constitution' is being taken forward by Alan Firminger with input from a temporary steering group that was formed on Sunday (but made up of the principle activists that have been involved in this project so far). If you are interested John you are welcome to feed into this discussion which when any of us get some time will kick off in the private section of this forum (PM me for details). I'm happy to share the ideas that have been put forward so far.

At present the site access codes are held by Jim (JR) and SuperAdmin, with the site registration held by SuperAdmin

These 2 loosely answer to an 'editorial committee' comprising of Justin, Ian (14), Tony Gosling and Astro 3. Others also chip in as well. I (and many others) know who Superadmin and Astro3 are but I don't mention them by name, since for reasons known to themselves them prefer anomnimity (sp)

There is a kind of system but I won't pretend it runs perfectly smoothly. In fact it is pretty chaotic at times. We know we need to explain better how forum members can suggest new content, news and articles to the editorial team and again hopefully this will occur soon.

Most of the copy on the Home and about us pages was written by me for what it's worth, but the principles of no endorsement and no spokespeople (we all speak in a personal capacity in support of but not FOR the campaign) has been established amongst us for a long time

I hope this helps

Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: