FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DNA taken amid claims of universal database 'by stealth'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: DNA taken amid claims of universal database 'by stealth' Reply with quote

Quote:
Never saw this article on the forum, so it might not have been posted.

The Daily Mail isn't my cup of tea, today they are having a poll asking the question "Should pupils swear an oath of allegiance to the Queen?" I think we know what the Daily Mail's answer to that question would be.

Matthew Hickley (the "journalist") that wrote this piece has also penned:

"July 7 report: Missed clues over the fanatical four", "Outcry as Muslim extremist is allowed to tour Britain to 'promote violence'", as well as jingoistic false patriotic garbage such as "My stomach was torn open... so I tucked my shirt in and kept shooting: Amazing stories of the selfless heroes of Afghanistan." So reader beware, however I have no doubt that the DNA database is real and will by "hook or by crook" be created. ("Hook or by crook" - for the sheep /sheeple!)

I wonder if Matthew Hickley understands the truth behind the following quote, or the concept of false flag terrorism, I'm sure he does.

"In some ways she was far more acute than Winston, and far less susceptible to Party propaganda. Once when he happened to mention the war with Eurasia, she startled him by saying casually that in her opinion the war was not happening. The rocket bombs which fell on London, were probable launched by the Government of Oceania itself, "just to keep the people frightened." - Orwell, 1984, pg 127.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=528857&in_page_id=1770

1.5m children will have DNA taken next year amid claims of universal database 'by stealth'
By MATTHEW HICKLEY Last updated at 20:42pm on 9th March 2008

The number of children placed on the DNA database after being arrested is far higher than official figures suggest, it emerged yesterday.

Around 1.5million ten to 18-year-olds will have had their genetic profiles stored by this time next year, bolstering claims that the Government is moving towards a DNA database of all adults "by stealth".

Since 2004 police have had the power to take DNA samples from anyone over the age of ten who is arrested, regardless of whether they are later charged, convicted, or found to be innocent.

The Government has played down the issue of juvenile DNA sampling but confirmed last year that the profiles of 358,000 children were on the register.

But analysis by the campaign groups Action on Rights for Children and Genewatch has found that the figure conceals a far larger DNA-gathering operation, since the profiles of juveniles who have since turned 18 are no longer counted in the official total.

The analysis found that between 1995, when the national DNA database was set up, and April 2007 a total of 1.1million children had their DNA taken - including 521,000 aged 10 to 16.

With 170,000 youths a year being added to the database, campaigners claim the real figure will soar to at least 1.5million within the next year.

Terri Dowty, director of Arch, said: "The Home Office has shown repeated reluctance to release figures for children on the DNA database, presumably realising how shocked the public would be.

"No other country in Europe criminalises children at such a young age."

The Home Office said last night that it had no plans to set up a DNA database of all adults.

It insisted the huge number of samples taken from youngsters was justified because under-18s account for a quarter of all suspects arrested by police and many drift into criminal careers as adults.
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let it be known that on this day, Friday 14th March 2008, the government of the United Kingdom did issue the following statement in response to a popular petition by the people of this land.

A popular petition that had a grand total of 813 signatories.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/No2Microchipping/

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page15004.asp

Quote:

The Government is not aware of any organisation or individual that is planning to micro chip humans, and so although in principle the Government would be against this practice, it seems disproportionate to legislate to ban it.

However, you may be reassured that any attempt to micro-chip someone against their will would certainly be covered by the law on assault, and as such is already illegal.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see the PM outline the law in this area. Of course they will be able to circumvent it in all applications, planned and possibly present.

Parents need them for paedo protection, Children for access to the lunch cue and library and to prevent truancy. Every child wishes for these things, so its not against their will.

Prisoners and those under pesky house arrest arrangements, will of course prefer a chip to a bulky tag that gets in the way of designer socks or watches.

Alzheimers and demented old people don't have any will and thus for their own potential wandering protection we can chip them anyway.

Security and airline workers have a job to get paid for and a mortgage to settle.

Whilst trendy clubbers, technophiles, body distorters for their own reasons of individual statements and the rest of the public will probably beg for them.

Afterall we are all at risk of sudden and anytime death within the chaos of climate change.

My wardrobe shook when that earthquake or weapons test hit recently and I would have hated to be inconvenienced, buried beneath a pile of clothes, lost completely to rescue services, without my personal RFID emitting pawned code.

Therefore no-ones will has been crossed in the roll out of these technologies. Move along folks, there is nothing to see. Even for those of you with a single eye open amidst the land of the blind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: