FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW REGIONAL UK 9/11 TRUTH WEBSITE LAUNCHED TODAY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brand_x
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: NEW REGIONAL UK 9/11 TRUTH WEBSITE LAUNCHED TODAY! Reply with quote

NEW REGIONAL UK 9/11 TRUTH WEBSITE LAUNCHED TODAY!

Okay... fair enough, Skipton is only a small blip on the map, but after a recent meeting with some of the great people working with 911TruthTotnes (including former MI5 Officers Annie Machon and David Shayler), Joseph Skelton of cremationofcare.com has thrown Skipton's hat in the ring.

Granted, the new website; 911truthskipton.com is nothing special in comparison to any of the other 9/11 websites out there, however it is the intent of the creator to allow those living in the locality to know that there is an activist center in Skipton and to promote its growth, if anyone wants to collaborate in the area.

Although the new website has put a label on the movement, 911 Truth Skipton is not a group (as such) as the website attempts to explain. The group has no leader, membership list or rule book. It is merely a symbolic flag planted in the ground - which those who wish to support can do so.

If you want to check out the site, just go to http://www.911truthskipton.com.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome brand x

Thats an impressive website you have constructed and good luck with getting a 911 truth group going in Skipton. Once your up and running we'll come and visit your group if thats OK! The ale in your neck of woods is particularly inviting.........nectar as friend of mine regularly remarks!

Your website links is missing our 911 group which was established in February 2005:- 911 Truth Cumbria. We meet regularly at Kirby Lonsdale and liase with the 911 Blackpool group.

Our website is www.911cumbria.rinf.com (you are welcome to add it to your links list).

We have another 911 truth meeting next Tuesday evening. PM me on this website if you wish to come along and meet the Dads army crew...... you'd be made most welcome. But dont tell them your name...........Pike!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brand X

A very welcome development and I like the thinking behind the site. Local clusters of activists gathered around a common cause with no formalities, hierarchy and minimal bureaucracy.

So much the better to cut to the chase, build activism and grow a grassroots movement

Welcome
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done troops! Welcome Brand X and the Skipton Truth group.

And Pikey, nice website you guys have got yourself Wink

Both will be added to my links page later on

Peace

brand_x
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: 911 Truth Skipton Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, great websites! I'm adding 911cumbria.rinf.com and glasgow911truth.net to the links today.

If anyone else (particularly in the UK) wants to add their 9/11 website - e-mail me at mail@911truthskipton.com

Regards
Joseph
911 Truth Skipton
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks for the replies, great websites! I'm adding 911cumbria.rinf.com and glasgow911truth.net

Thanx for that Joseph (brand x). We will be adding your website on ours at the next update along with the others. I think you have got all the GB & Irelands website currently in existence covered on your link.

Its time London had a site and that these sites appear as a link on the front page of the national site, presumably the official site when its operational. Incidently when is that scheduled to happen?

Quote:
And Pikey, nice website you guys have got yourself

Thanx Kenny great to see your back on the front line, Thanx go to Mick who created our website and who did all the hard work!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
CrazyBlade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to see there's some fellow truth seekers up here in the North of England, I'm in Lancashire myself and definitely looking to be in touch with like-minded people up here.

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazyblade

The Cumbria/North Lancashire group look forward to seeing you at The Crooklands tomorrow night @ 7-30pm (just off junc 36 off M6, take right turn off first rddabt to wards Kirby Lonsdale, then first left at 2nd rdabt towards Endmoor. Crooklands on your right, about a mile!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: