FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Understanding 911 - Does The Holocaust Matter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
your acceptance of the "slightly fewer" number would land you in serious trouble in some places and perhaps here if this Lisbon Treaty is ratified.

How?
I don't see anyone getting hot under the collar with Raul Hilberg for 5.1 million or Gerald Reitlinger for 4-4.5 million...do you?
Please explain the relevance of the Lisbon treaty.

Quote:
No one here I believe is arguing that the literal extermination of Jews and others did not take place during the war

So in what sense do you believe they were? Just out of interest.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used, or misused, the word extermination referring to the policy to eliminate those Jews and others considered a threat to the Nazi regime.

That this did not include ALL Jews there is evidence aplenty for.

For example -

A Jewish haven in Nazi Berlin.

Washington Times, The,

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5244/is_200402/ai_n19592615
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
I used, or misused, the word extermination referring to the policy to eliminate those Jews and others considered a threat to the Nazi regime.

That this did not include ALL Jews there is evidence aplenty for.

For example -

A Jewish haven in Nazi Berlin.

Washington Times, The,

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5244/is_200402/ai_n19592615

Well, considering the Nazis considered the Jews in general to be a 'threat' - including women and children - to the Aryan race, I think I'd agree they eliminated a population they considered a general threat. Otherwise, the evidence Jews generally posed a threat to the Nazis is approximately zero.
I mean, which Jews who were genuinely "a threat" are you referring to? How were the Hungarian Jews a threat? They lived in Hungary until they got the Hungarians to start shipping 'em to Auschwitz.

I see your "evidence aplenty" consists of a book written by a
Jewish lawyer with NSA and CIA involvement.

Quote:
Daniel B. Silver

Author/Illustrator Bio:
Dan Silver has a law degree and a PhD in cultural anthropology from Harvard, and has been General Counsel of the National Security Agency and from 1979 - 1981 General Counsel of the CIA. He is an active member in Washington DC's largest conservative Jewish congregation and lives in Chevy Chase, MD.

http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/catalog/authordetail.cfm?authorID= 8614

Do you really trust such a man????? Surely this is exactly the sort of character you'd expect to be bolstering 'the holohoax'?!

As it happens,

Quote:
Included in this final number were patients and members of the medical, nursing and support staff who had taken up residence in the hospital at various times, either because they had been bombed out or evicted as Jews from their former homes or because they were slave laborers assigned to work at the hospital. Also on hand were the remnants of groups of Jews who had been transferred to the hospital when the Nazis closed other Jewish institutions in Germany, such as orphanages and old age homes. Most of these unfortunates had been deported before the war ended, but some remained in April 1945. Among them were a handful of abandoned children who were suspected of being fully Jewish but whose "racial" status had not been definitely determined. The Nazis had used the hospital as a kind of ghetto to which they consigned Jews who had nowhere else to live or whose status was ambiguous. These included Jews of foreign nationality and Jews who were being held there as potential bargaining chips in negotiating exchanges for German nationals captured in Palestine. The authorities also used the hospital to house Jews who had been brought to Berlin from other cities in Germany as part of a Nazis effort to separate them from their Aryan spouses. This was intended as a first step in overcoming the political and legal barriers to the deportation of Jewish men who lived in mixed marriages and whoses Ayran spuses refused to divorce them despite Gestapo pressure to do so.

refuge in hell p.8

It also had a police ward for prisoners.
Its existence was precarious - and apparently the fear of deportation was, for all concerned, constant - and it's not exactly clear what the definitive reason for it being allowed to exist is (though Silver has his own ideas); it's interesting precisely because it's an anomaly. If you disagree that it is an anomaly, please furnish me with "evidence aplenty" for a plethora of Jewish institutions perpetuating in Germany throughout WWII.
Nevertheless, you must remember that not all Jews were treated exactly the same. For example, both 'privileged' and 'unprivileged' German/Jewish married couples ('privileged' couples were those with children not raised in the Jewish faith or childless couples where the female was Jewish - they got to avoid being pushed into 'Jewish houses' when the Nazis started to concentrate German Jews.IIRC they avoided wearing the star) tended to avoid deportation though their situation was precarious - e.g. in the event of divorce or if they did anything to get attract Gestapo attention or whatever and, as noted in the quote above, there were drives within the hierarchy to erode this state of affairs (apparently, the Aryan halves of couples were often fiercely resistant to pressure to bin their other 'alf. Ahhhh.. The power of love. A force from above. Etc) It kinda reflects the rather bizarre nature of German racial law that also took into account religion, a facet of other classifications laid down in the Nuremburg Laws.
Nazi Germany was a vast, complex bureaucracy that in some ways is eternally inscrutable and frequently irrational but will certainly not be understood by just flagging up that a book has been written and trying to set up a straw man dichotomy that extermination of the Jews was all or nothing,

Quote:
I used, or misused, the word extermination

Maybe you used "extermination" as in "uprooting"... Wink

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The holocaust would rightly be deemed a unique crime but if it is a lie then the false charges need to be exposed.

So who are you suggesting devised and orchestrated 'the lie'?

Quote:
So in answer, any evidence that exposes the lie, as with Sept 11, helps us.

the lie? How - specifically - does it tie in with 911?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
So in answer, any evidence that exposes the lie, as with Sept 11, helps us.

So did you 'us' guys all meet at a rally or whatever, and decide simultaneously to start associating-by-means-of-spamming UK911 with your nazi apologist/really it wasn't so bad/faults on both sides style act?

Just interested in the background development of your providentially timed and mutually supportive "coincidental" sockpuppet-like act.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering what Brian thinks of the use of gas vans and what he makes of the content of this letter...

Quote:
Conc: Technical adjustments to special vans at present in service and to those that are in production.

Since December 1941, ninety-seven thousand have been processed, using three vans, without any defects showing up in the vehicles. The explosion that we know took place at Kulmhof is to be considered an isolated case. The cause can be attributed to improper operation. In order to avoid such incidents, special instructions have been addressed to the services concerned. Safety has been increased considerably as a result of these instructions.

Previous experience has shown that the following adjustments would be useful:

(1) In order to facilitate the rapid distribution of CO, as well as to avoid a buildup of pressure, two slots, ten centimeters, will be bored at the top of the rear wall. The excess pressure would be controlled by an easily adjustable metal valve on the outside of the vents.

(2) The normal capacity of the vans is nine to ten square meter, The capacity of the larger Saurer vans is not so great. The problem is not one of overloading but of off-road maneuverability on all terrains, which is severely diminished in this van. It would appear that a reduction in the cargo area is necessary. This can be achieved by shortening the compartment by about one meter. The problem cannot be solved by merely reducing the number of subjects treated, as has been done so far. For in this case a longer running time is required, as the empty space also needs to be filled with CO. On the contrary, were the cargo area smaller, but fully occupied, the operation would take considerably less time, because there would be no empty space.

The manufacturer pointed out during discussions that a reduction in the volume of the cargo compartment would result in an inconvenient displacement of the cargo towards the front. There would then be the risk of overloading the axle. In fact, there is a natural compensation in the distribution of the weight. When [ the van is ] in operation, the load, in its effort to reach the rear doors. places itself for the most part on the rear. For this reason the front axle is not overloaded.

(3) The pipe that connects the exhaust to the van tends to rust, because it is eaten away from the inside by liquids that flow into it. To avoid this the nozzle should be so arranged as to point downward. The liquids will thus be prevented from flowing into [ the pipe ].

Quote:
(6) Greater protection is needed for the lighting system. The grill should cover the lamps high enough up to make it impossible to break the bulbs. It seems that these lamps are hardly ever turned on, so the users have suggested that they could be done away with. Experience shows, however, that when the back door is closed and it gets dark inside, the load pushes hard against the door. The reason for this is that when it becomes dark inside the load rushes toward what little light remains. This hampers the locking of the door. It has also been noticed that the noise provoked by the locking of the door is linked to the fear aroused by the darkness. It is therefore expedient to keep the lights on before the operation and during the first few minutes of its duration. Lighting is also useful for night work and for cleaning of the interior of the van.

http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/documents/rauff1.html

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
If it is accepted as "could not" have been more than 1.6 million it puts paid to the 6 million dogma.

No one here I believe is arguing that the literal extermination of Jews and others did not take place during the war, certainly not me. Such crimes have been committed by numerous regimes throughout history. Dresden alone leaves the British government with the charge of committing a horrendous war crime. The slaughter in Iraq another.

Whether the true figure is about 1.6 million or nearer 6 million, so f***ing what. 1.6 million is still genocide still a holocaust. The nazis are still barbaric, fascist murdering scum.

That other nations are also guilty of similar crimes on a similar scale merely proves what I have said before. Humanity is in an age long struggle against fascists and psychopaths. But holocaust denial with all its sordid, long-established, deep and dirty little connections to neo-nazi scum merely muddies the waters and will not help people wake up to the modern day threat of fascism.

If you want to wake people up to the true nature of WWII I recommend focussing on the fascists on the allied side and the role of US/UK based bankers and industry played in building up Hitler's power and forget pointless, highly dubious debate on the number of deaths from gassing.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek, its called the bigger picture - see front page.

I believe my posts to this board in the round should appease your paranoia. Or should I suspect your motives?

Dogsmilk, I take it this -

"The pipe that connects the exhaust to the van tends to rust."

- means this is the story of the thoroughly discredited deisel gas vans?

The Lüftl Report:

An Austrian Engineer's Report

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p391_Luftl.html

The Gas Vans: A Critical Assessment of the Evidence

--A closer examination of the Note of June 5 and a comparison with the RSHA letter of June 23, 1942 shows that the Note is a sort of plagiarism of the letter of June 23. Both items are subdivided into 7 points pertaining to the RSHA's requested changes. The Note interprets these requests in a way that would point to exhaust-gas murders of human beings.

We submit that the 'Note' of June 5 is a fabrication. Its authors wrote it after the letter of June 23 was written, and predated it. The various points were rewritten, and supplemented with additional remarks in such a way that murderous intentions are made apparent. One proof for this fabrication is the fact that the 'Note' of June 5, in point 2, refers to a consultation between the RSHA and Gaubschat which the letter of June 23 shows not to have taken place until June 16, fully 11 days after (!) the alleged writing of the 'Note' of June 5!-

http://www.codoh.com/found/fndwagon.html
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal, you appear to be unable or unwilling to grasp what is being discussed.

Was there a pre planned systematic industrial scale gassing of Jews or is it a monumental lie?

THAT is the holocaust as EVERYONE BAR YOU understands it.

NOT - a "debate on the number of deaths from gassing."

So why not take part in THAT discussion or at least refrain from posting that which "merely muddies the waters"

And please stop using the shill tactic of "holocaust denial" "neo nazi" etc - that is the tactic which - "will not help people wake up to the modern day threat of fascism."

Or should I accuse you of having that intent?

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yeah this cropped up on RODOH ages ago -

Quote:
one 'original' is in the Koblenz Federal Archives.[50] In this the registration number, the remark "Einzigste Ausfertigung" and the word "eine" on the last page are underlined. The last page additionally bears vertical marks an the left edge with a signature of "Ju" besides it as well as signatures of "R 10/6", "i.A. Just" and "Lu 4/6". Furthermore, on top of page one a handwritten note reading "b - I2 - I4" is added above the date, perhaps written by an Anglo-Saxon writer, since Germans always write '1' instead of 'I' for the digit one.

so it's the archival original. If there were multiple copies in the file, why did she not say so? (Not uncommon for drafts of more widely disseminated documents, you can find sometimes six versions of the same document ina file. But this one is different).

Quote:Another 'original' was used by the editors of the book NS-Massenttungen durch Giftgas for their facsimile reprint.[51] In this also the date is underlined as well as the first sentence of the letter text itself, the last sentence of page 4/first of page 5 and the Rank and Name of Rauff on the last page. Surprisingly, the vertical marks at the edge of the last page are missing, and the signature of Rauff as well ("R 10/6"), to whose attention, according to the letter itself, this document had to be brought.

The source of this facsimile is BA R58/871 according to Kogon & Rueckerl.

Quote:A third 'original' was reprinted in facsimile by Rckerl.[52] Regarding the underlining it is the same as the one from the Bundesarchiv, but here, too, the vertical marks and the signature of Rauff on the last page are missing. Additionally, a different handwritten note on top of page one, written by a different person on a different location, can be found, reading "b - 2 - I4".

Different Rueckerl book, NS-Prozesse, also using BA R58/871. The handwritten note at the top is NOT different, the quality of the scan is different.

Quote:This author's correspondence with the Federal Archives also failed to shed light on the matter, as the archives insist that theirs is the only original in existence. The official in charge at the archives was much amazed when this author pointed out the differences to him.

Yes, well, that's what happens when reproductions are made. Scans don't always pick up all the lines or handwriting.

There is only one original, but many facsimiles

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/3334/t/Rauff-letter.html

Sound to me like they're trying to make a big fuss because the letter is inconvenient.
And I mean, some of the sh!te they come out with. All this "well you wouldn't write a letter like that..." - by which logic much of the internal documentation I've seen during my years with the NHS is a fraud as much of the grammar, way of writing and phrasing is frankly implausible.
And I'm sorry, the signature thing is unconvincing. The two 'genuine' samples show clear differences. If someone looked at a selection of correspondence I've signed, they could use exactly the same method of 'analysis' to 'prove' some of them were forged.
Quote:
The text does not indicate what the "97,000" that were "processed" might be.

Well if you you writing a letter about gas vans, it would be pretty f*cking obvious wouldn't it?
Quote:
he results of these consultations were recorded in a letter sent by the RSHA to Gaubschat on June 23, 1942. Specifically, the following work was commissioned:

So in other words the contractor just doing the work not an internal discussion of what we want and why. So are we surprised at the difference?
Quote:
Regarding the number of 50 to 80 people it ought to be borne in mind that, for a maximum payload of 4.5 tons, no more than 60 people could have been loaded at a time.

So an estimate of 50-80 is actually pretty damn round the mark of maximum capacity if we take you at your word andassume identical vans in each instance.
Quote:
The correspondence does not allow for any inference of what the RSHA intended to use these 'special vehicles' for. On the other hand, it is possible to say with complete certainty what these vehicles could not be used for, namely for any kind of transports of human beings.

Oh yes it does and there is simply nothing in your waffle that actually precludes human beings. For some bizarre reason she interprets 'clearance' as additional space as opposed to the total prescribed height (which makes a lot more sense) and so on.
Quote:
We submit that the 'Note' of June 5 is a fabrication. Its authors wrote it after the letter of June 23 was written, and predated it.

Whereas, in actuality, there is absolutely no evidence this is the case other than wishful thinking.

also

Quote:
Now let's see what other evidence we have, to establish the types of engines used in gas vans. Roberto supplies us with the following information: Zalman Levinbuck testified about the petrol engine ("The people are poisoned during the drive by gases and exhaust fumes that are created by the combustion of gasoline in the motor.", Kogon/Langbein/Rückerl et al., Nationalsozialistische Massentötungen durch Giftgas, p. 91); Friedrich Jeckeln "mentioned too high gasoline consumption" as one of the problems with gas vans (Christian Gerlach, Kalkulierte Morde, p. 767); Chelmno gas van driver Walter Burmeister testified about "Renault trucks with Otto engines" (i.e. petrol motors; Kogon et al.); SS-Oberscharfuehrer Walter Piller who served in Chelmno mentioned "gases that had been created by the gasoline motor" (Kogon et al., p. 138).

And it seems that most witnesses simply don't mention the engine type. But the preponderance of evidence is clearly on the side of petrol engines.

Finally, we know that some gas vans were Saurers. Denier Ingrid Weckert states:

What the writer claims with regard to the problems encountered during 'gassing' must be read in conjunction with Friedrich Berg's chapter in this volume. For as long as there is no proof that the RSHA's Saurer vehicles were not equipped with Diesel engines, as was normally the case, the gassing tales cannot be given any credence.

Well, it's easy, then. Since we do know from extensive documentation and eyewitness statements that there were gas vans, and if we assume that Berg is correct, then Saurer gas vans were Saurers with petrol engines.

Also, Nick pointed out that old, 1920s models had petrol motors, so maybe old RSHA vehicles were converted. Otherwise, it is also possible that only Saurer chassis were ordered, and petrol engines were installed afterwards.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/06/why-diesel-issue-is -irrelevant.html

See also

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/2463/t/Testimonies-about-Engines-used -for-Homicidal-Gassing.html

However, even if diesel engines were used, this perhaps does not make them suddenly totally safe - see e.g.

Quote:
In a closed chamber, of course diesel fumes will kill. There was actually a study on this, and its results are reported in "The Toxicity of Fumes from a diesel Engine Under Four Different Running Conditions", by Pattle et al., British Journal of Industrial Medicine, 1957, Vol 14, p. 47-55. These researchers ran a few experiments in which various animals were exposed to diesel fumes, and studied the results.
In the experiments, the exhaust of a small diesel engine (568 cc, 6 BHP) was connected to a chamber 10 cubic meters (340 cubic feet) in volume, and the animals were put inside it. In all cases, the animals died. Death was swifter when the intake of air to the engine was restricted, as this causes a large increase in the amount of carbon monoxide (CO) that is emitted. (See, for instance, Diesel Engine Reference Book, by Lilly, 1985, p. 18/8, where it is stated that at a high air/fuel ratio the concentration of CO is only a few parts per million but for lower ratios (25:1) the concentration of CO can rise up to 3,000 ppm. It is very easy to restrict the air intake - the British researchers did so by partially covering the air intake opening with a piece of metal.)

http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leuchter-faq-19.html

Nizkor may well be wrong in assuming diesel as opposed to petrol engines were used, but...
Let me put it this way -
If you know enough deniers to cram into the back of a diesel van (and I assume modern vans are a bit 'cleaner') - I mean properly packed in - and sit there for, say, twenty minutes with the exhaust piped in while I rev the engine then I will be totally convinced diesel fumes cannot asphyxiate people and would pay for the van hire and tubing myself. In fact, I'm amazed if it hasn't been done. Zundel, Rudolf, Weber etc - all the back of a van - I think this needs to be done in the interests of science.
Surely actual experimental data is needed here?

Ingrid Weckert is, of course, most famous for her attempt to whitewash kristallnacht being used as a source by David Irving. She is blatantly pro-Hitler.
That's a Nazi writing for Nazis - that's two Nazi points there, Brian, a good score for today.
And here's me thinking you'd slightly backed off from openly endorsing Nazis.

Quote:
Was there a pre planned systematic industrial scale gassing of Jews or is it a monumental lie?

THAT is the holocaust as EVERYONE BAR YOU understands it.

No it isn't.
For a start, as I've already told you and if you had the vaguest grasp of the subject you'd be aware that saying it was "pre-planned" is highly contentious from any perspective. Furthermore the Holocaust was about more than just gassing people, and certainly not just about Jews.

Quote:
Then a man of great rank came, an officer. They were selecting among us. Whoever was told to stand on the left was killed. An SS officer told us, "You come here, there is no way back from here. You are not going anywhere from here."

Quote:
Three weeks later, that doctor, Mengele, came to the camp and examined us. It was all over for the ones he sent to the left. There was a crematorium and they burned them.

- This is not from a Jew, it is from Gyula Balogh, a Gypsy.

Can you demonstrate there was a pre-planned systematic attempt to hoax the Holocaust?

And by the way - where is this "evidence aplenty" you were going on about yesterday/

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I'm going away tomorrow and it might be difficult to access the net, I thought I'd leave Brian something else to seek Nazi counsel on in the meantime.
From the Stroop Report.

Quote:

April 25, 1943:

In total, 1690 Jews were captured alive. According to stories from the Jews, there have definitely also been parachutists dropped here and bandits who have been supplied weapons from an unknown location. 274 Jews were shot, and as on other days, uncounted Jews were buried alive in the blown-up bunkers and, as near as can be determined, burned. With today's bounty of Jews, a very large portion of the bandits and lowest elements of the Ghetto has, in my opinion, been captured. Immediate liquidation was not carried out due to the onset of darkness. I will attempt to obtain a train for T II for tomorrow, otherwise the liquidations will be carried out tomorrow.

Quote:

May 24, 1943:

Of the overall total of 56,065 captured Jews, about 7,000 have been destroyed in the course of the large-scale action in the former Jewish living quarter. 6,929 Jews were destroyed by transport to T. II, so that overall, 13,929 Jews were destroyed. It is estimated that, in addition to the number of 56,065, 5 - 6,000 Jews were destroyed by explosions and fire.

http://www.holocaust-history.org/stroop-on-treblinka/#note-07

AFAIK everyone on Earth agrees T.II was Treblinka
The particularly striking bit is in the second quote; how exactly were Jews vernichtet simply by being sent to a "transit camp"?

(pre-empting the inevitable - http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2007/09/stroop-report-is-fo rgery-part-1.html)

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is ironic you lot are having this debate in the week Leon Greenman, a great Londoner, died aged 97:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7284763.stm

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
It is ironic you lot are having this debate in the week Leon Greenman, a great Londoner, died aged 97:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7284763.stm

Really, Paul, you should know better. Mr Greenman spoke about the Holocaust and was a staunch anti-fascist. He was thus clearly shilling for the Jewish holohoax.

From Paul's link:
Quote:
Mr Greenman never remarried and spent his final years in Ilford, east London.

BBC Jerusalem correspondent Tim Franks, who interviewed Mr Greenman in 1995 to mark the 50th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, said he literally lived behind bars there - with bars on the windows and his letterbox sealed - as he had been targeted by neo-Nazis.

From campaign for open debate on making Nazis look good:
Quote:
One liar less on earth.
Was he a relative of Tony THE LIAR Blair?

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4866

Scum.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:

I believe my posts to this board in the round should appease your paranoia. Or should I suspect your motives?

So you say - but really it's not "the bigger picture" at all is it?

What you're actually promoting is the very narrow, slanted picture from your invariably used sources that have radioactively toxic associations, namely IHR and CODOH.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: a concise guide to holocaust denial Reply with quote

Having followed this thread from the beginning, I must confess that I found the following "How To Be A Revisionist Scholar" guide very enlightening. The guide is posted here:
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/german/einsatzgruppen/esg/revisionism. html

It's uncanny how the holocaust deniers who have contributed to the thread seem to be following these instructions to the letter....

'fess up guys - are you all reading from the same script? Smile

How To Be A Revisionist Scholar

Author: Michael Philips [topcat@igc.apc.org] First-Published: January 3, 1996 (alt.revisionism)

Hey lurkers! After browsing through alt.revisionism posts for awhile, you may already have figured out how to become a Holocaust revisionist. It's easy. For those of you considering such a move, be assured that it requires no preparation or scholarly research. Simply follow the guidelines below, as the revisionists on this newsgroup have done, and you'll quickly be on the road to deluding yourself that someone out there takes you seriously, and that you are valiantly fighting the evil forces of some undefined, implausible conspiracy.

1. Creamed Mush with Fog Sauce -- Never provide evidence for your assertions. In fact, respond to demands for evidence the way Dracula responds to crucifixes. Do anything you can to avoid it. Throw insults. Change the subject. Obfuscate. Laugh derisively. Claim you already gave the evidence or that someone else did. But never provide any evidence yourself (unless you provide an incomplete or incomprehensible citation along with it).

2. Heads-I-Win-Tails-You-Lose -- Demand that all evidence for the Holocaust be proved genuine (dodging any discussion of what that proof would consist of), and also demand that all your unsubstantiated assertions be proved false. That way, you never bear any burden of proof. (originally posted by Mike Stein)

3. Hello, I'm a Cremation Expert -- Claim that the 52 Auschwitz furnaces could not have had the capacity to burn 4,756 corpses per day because modern commercial crematoriums don't have such a capacity. When its pointed out to you that there's no comparison between ordinary commercial crematoriums and those built in the camps, for a variety of reasons -- e.g. coffins were not used, one can cremate more than one corpse in a single retort, etc. -- ignore this and repeat the claim.

4. And I'm a Chemist too! -- Express a series of doubts and claims about the properties of Zyklon-B, the gas used to kill people in Auschwitz gas chambers. For example, claim that Zyklon-B is not an ideal agent for mass gassing, and therefore the Nazis shouldn't have used it and thus they *didn't* use it. Even better, claim that they *couldn't* have used it because the gas lingering in the chamber after the murders would have killed anyone trying to enter the chambers to remove the corpses. When someone explains to you (countless times) that some of the gas chambers had powerful ventilation systems to remove the gas and in other cases people entering wore gas masks, argue that despite the ventilation there would still somehow be enough residual gas in the chambers to kill people. Keep waving a DuPont brochure around in an attempt to ward off those who know more about chemistry than you do. Also claim that ventilating the gas would cause problems to individuals downwind. When someone explains to you that the gas is lighter than air, just quietly go away for awhile or change the subject or complain about a mean word they may have used.

5. Sticks and Stones -- If you're being wiped out with evidence and reasoning you cannot refute, you can always take refuge in complaining about the language being used by your adversaries. For example, if they say, "I've already explained that it takes less gas to kill people than lice, and therefore there are fewer cyanide residues remaining on the gas chamber walls than on the delousing chamber walls, you moron," you can respond by complaining about their use of the word "moron." You can actually evade quite a bit of serious discussion by spending a lot of time condescendingly lecturing the newsgroup about their use of trashy language. But this approach doesn't work very well in building credibility. You may view yourself as an arbiter of social discourse but you'll actually come off like a den-mother scurrying around excoriating the little Cub Scouts to behave themselves.

6. Oh Sorry, I Ate the Last One -- Claim that Jews and other prisoners were not intentionally starved, that they were victims of food shortages just like everybody else. When it is pointed out that neither the camp guards nor people living in the vicinity of the camps starved to death, just claim that this does not prove there was an intentional starvation policy, and that if there is no piece of paper with a written order to starve people, then no starvation occurred.

7. The "What's It Mean?" Spiral of Infinity -- Try to keep your opponents off balance by constantly shifting or questioning the definitions of words. For example, if your opponent states that historians generally agree that 1 million Jews were killed in gas chambers at Auschwitz during the Holocaust, you can ask, what do you mean by "historian" or what do you mean by "Jew" or what do you mean by "agree?" Alternatively, when confronted with the evidence that Himmler called for the "ausrotten" of the Jews, argue that ausrotten doesn't really mean extermination. When proof of that definition is provided by German dictionaries and German speakers on the newsgroup, just ignore it.

8. Now You See It, Now You Don't -- Argue that the gas chambers never existed because they are not still standing. Of course, by this logic, the Mayflower, Carthage, Jimmy Hoffa, and large portions of the Great Wall never existed. When this is pointed out to you, ignore it.

9. Kafka Was Here -- Argue that the gas chambers never existed because there are no photos or drawings of them. When you are presented with photos and drawings, state that they could not possibly be actual photos/drawings of gas chambers because the gas chambers never existed because there are no photos/drawings of them because they never existed because . . .

10. Fun With Math -- Charge the anti-revisionists with playing numbers games while engaging in them yourself. For example, argue that the "holohoaxers" have changed the estimated number of Jews killed at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1 million. When it's pointed out to you that the 4 million figure was supplied by the Soviets and refers to the total number of victims, not just Jews, and has always been considered ridiculously inflated by non-Soviet historians who have never varied from the 1 million figure for Jews, just repeat that the holohaoxers have changed the number of Jews killed at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1 million and that the Holocaust is therefore a hoax. The point of this tactic, of course, is to try to make ALL the death figures questionable. If 4 million is unreliable, then 1 million is likewise unreliable, and you just keep revising the numbers downward until you reach zero, and then - poof! - no Holocaust!

11. The Great Leap -- This tactic goes like this: If one piece of testimony about the Holocaust seems unreliable, then ALL testimony about the Holocaust is unreliable. If one Holocaust witness may have recanted something on the stand, then all other Holocaust witnesses are liars. If some camp prisoners did not starve to death, then NONE of them starved to death. etc. But be careful. This is a double-edged sword -- someone may use the well-documented lies of other revisionists to conclude that YOU are a liar as well.

12. But I'm Not Anti-Semitic -- Try to find examples of misdeeds by an individual Jewish person, then imply that this makes all Jews look bad. When you are asked why you think one Jew represents all Jews but that one Christian doesn't represent all Christians, ignore the question.

13. Grab Bag of Idiocy -- Here are a few quick claims you can easily make, although be forewarned that they will immediately make you look like an imbecile: a) Claim that "the Jews" declared war on Hitler (whatever that means), and that anything he did to them was an act of self-defense; b) With absolutely zero supporting evidence, claim that the corpses in the Auschwitz furnaces would have exploded, damaging the furnaces and thereby bringing the corpse cremation figures into question; c) Argue that because the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC has a small model of a gas chamber and not a full-scale model, this somehow proves that gas chambers did not exist during WWII; d) Argue that the existence of a brothel in Auschwitz means there could not have been gas chambers there.

14. If you don't want to look like a total buffoon, there's always the pseudo-academic, above-the-fray approach. With a huge dose of arrogance and superiority, explain that you are neither a revisionist nor any other "label", merely someone with a healthy skepticism about everything, including Holocaust history (ALL of it), and that you are conducting your own research to determine for yourself whether certain Holocaust incidents actually took place. Pretend to be totally impartial (despite the avalanche of Holocaust evidence you would encounter the minute you actually began any legitimate research), but in your posts only question the Holocaust historians' statements, not revisionists' statements.

15. Alternatively claim that: a) the Jews in the camps died as a result of allied bombing; b) the Jews weren't killed in the camps but were sent to Russia; and c) the Jews never even went to the camps because the railroad capacity was insufficient. When someone points out that these are mutually exclusive, and that it would be a neat trick for allied bombs in 1944 to result in the deaths of Jews in 1942, ignore it.

16. As for the motive behind the Holocaust "hoax", claim that the Holocaust was invented near the end of WWII by people who foresaw the establishment of the state of Israel, and also foresaw that Israel would face years of conflict with its neighbors, and also foresaw the consequent need for U.S. military and financial aid to Israel, and also foresaw possible public opposition to such aid, and so they invented a huge hoax with thousands of phony witnesses and documents so that those who might oppose the aid to Israel would feel sorry for Jews and wouldn't oppose the aid. When someone points out to you that this is sheer idiocy and that acts of genocide do not automatically turn on the aid spigot to the victims, ignore them.

17. Although all of your arguments will be consistently blown to smithereens, just wait a few days or weeks and then re-post them.

18. Remember that the revisionist community is peopled mainly by racists, white-supremacists, Israel-bashers, and Nazis. This means that everyone except these kinds of people will dismiss you. But don't let that stop you. Don't let your Fellini-esque, internally inconsistent, un-researched, hypocritical distortions and lies prevent you from continuing to post. After all, you're fighting for the truth (as you'd like it to be).
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: a concise guide to holocaust denial Reply with quote

Gruts - where do you find this stuff! Not sure whether to be impressed or appauled. Certainly stretches the old brain cells.

I say again, go to contempraneous accounts. Particularly since it has been proven by Finklestein and others that some of the later evidence has been fabricated.

The stuff I've dug out leads me to believe that some camps did and some camps did not have the notorious gas chambers. The extermination of the Jewish race and Rabbinical tradition was a key aim in the Nazi programme. I think the SS applied themselves to their ghoulish work with added spite when it became clear the war would soon be lost.

If people want quotes & references I'll go dig.

I am reminded of that quotation from some senior Nazi figure... who was it?
"If they had realised what we were doing earlier they could have stopped us in our plans but they were too stupid."

gruts wrote:
Having followed this thread from the beginning, I must confess that I found the following "How To Be A Revisionist Scholar" guide very enlightening. The guide is posted here:
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/german/einsatzgruppen/esg/revisionism. html

It's uncanny how the holocaust deniers who have contributed to the thread seem to be following these instructions to the letter....

'fess up guys - are you all reading from the same script? Smile

How To Be A Revisionist Scholar

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
brian wrote:

So you say - but really it's not "the bigger picture" at all is it?

What you're actually promoting is the very narrow, slanted picture from your invariably used sources that have radioactively toxic associations, namely IHR and CODOH.

chek, I re-submit an earlier post and ask - can this man - the father of revisionism - be classed as a Nazi sympathiser?

Is it conceivable that others may be as well intentionded as he?

If he is the "founder of scholarly Holocaust revisionism" should anyone questioning the historical reality be subject to your baseless and insulting claims?

Previous post -

What is made of this man -

Paul Rassinier

Paul Rassinier is the generally acknowledged founder of scholarly Holocaust revisionism. Born in France on March 18, 1906, and trained as an educator, he taught history and geography at the secondary school in Faubourg de Montbeliard.

During the Second World War, he co-founded the "Libé-Nord" underground Resistance organization, which helped smuggle Jews from German-occupied France into Switzerland. As a result, he was arrested by the Gestapo in October 1943 and deported to Germany, where he was held prisoner until the end of the war in Buchenwald and Dora concentration camps.

After returning home, the French government recognized his courage and suffering with the highest decoration awarded for Resistance activities. He was also elected to the French National Assembly as a deputy of the Socialist party (SFIO).

Rassinier was profoundly distressed by the many lies and myths about the concentration camps that were being circulated. He wrote:

"Then one day I realized that a false picture of the German camps had been created and that the problem of the concentration camps was a universal one, not just one that could be disposed of by placing it on the doorstep of the National Socialists. The deportees — many of whom were Communists — had been largely responsible for leading international political thinking to such an erroneous conclusion. I suddenly felt that by remaining silent I was an accomplice to a dangerous influence."

In a series of books, Rassinier related his camp experiences, and sought to set the record straight about the camps and Germany's wartime Jewish policy. A collection of four of his most important writings — La Passage de la ligne, Le Mensonge d'Ulysse, Ulysse trahi par les siens, and Le Drame des Juifs européens — has been published in an English translation under the title The Holocaust Story and The Lies of Ulysses.

Rassinier became increasingly skeptical of the reports of systematic killings of Jews in gas chambers:

"With regard to gas chambers, the almost endless procession of false witnesses and of falsified documents to which I have invited the reader's attention during this long study, proves, nevertheless, only one thing: never at any moment did the responsible authorities of the Third Reich intend to order — or, in fact, order — the extermination of the Jews in this or any other manner. Did such exterminations take place without orders? This question has haunted me for 15 years."

The number of Jews who perished in Europe during the war years, he concluded, could not have been more than about 1.6 million.

Among the many who were impressed by Rassinier was the great American historian Harry Elmer Barnes. In a 1962 essay, "Revisionism and Brainwashing," Barnes remarked on "the discouragement and smearing of outsiders like the distinguished French historian Paul Rassinier, who sought to expose the exaggerations of the atrocity stories."

Until his death on July 29, 1967, Rassinier was active in the anti-war movement, for example as a contributor to the pacifist monthly, La Voie de la Paix.

http://www.revisionists.com/revisionists/rassinier.html
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek, The Bigger Picture -

Would you agree or disagree that those that have the power to criminalise the act of disagreeing with a specific aspect of history can be likened to those that have the power to keep the facts of 911 enquiry from entering the mainstream in any serious way?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=45378&sectionid=351020603

How many have that sort of power? Who are they?

It seems to me that it is clearly that sort of power we are supposedly up against.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
chek, I re-submit an earlier post and ask - can this man (Paul Rassinier) - the father of revisionism - be classed as a Nazi sympathiser?

Two things here: A Nazi sympathiser? Unlikely, given he was a communist.
Though given he was a communist his admiration of Lenin-Stalinism is another facade of the same 'strong man' authoritarianism that the word 'fascist' or 'nazi' has become synonymous with in modern times.

But to answer your loaded question, just because Rassinier is anti-nazi does not mean he can't be simutaneously anti-semitic as evidenced by his Jews-run-everything-since-Roman-times writings.

As a final thought, the proffered implication that as a former inmate Rassinier could possibly have known everything that happened in Buchenwald is unlikely to be true, given its structure of satellite camps. Neither was it an industrial scale extermination camp such as those in the East.

brian wrote:
Is it conceivable that others may be as well intentionded as he?

Spare us from the "good intentions" of those who see fit to blame entire ethnic groups for anything.

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
Would you agree or disagree that those that have the power to criminalise the act of disagreeing with a specific aspect of history can be likened to those that have the power to keep the facts of 911 enquiry from entering the mainstream in any serious way?

It seems to me that it is clearly that sort of power we are supposedly up against.

I don't believe Nazi apologists would have much time for 911 Truth either, though being supreme opportunists, they may attempt to harness whatever political momentum it accrues. Revisionists here in Europe, White Supremacists in the US. They don't miss a trick.

Your studied avoidance of acknowledging the obvius and organised beneficiares of holocaust revisionism make your seemingly intended point of principle a spectacularly specious one.

It's them or us.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: a concise guide to holocaust denial Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
The stuff I've dug out leads me to believe that some camps did and some camps did not have the notorious gas chambers. The extermination of the Jewish race and Rabbinical tradition was a key aim in the Nazi programme. I think the SS applied themselves to their ghoulish work with added spite when it became clear the war would soon be lost.

If people want quotes & references I'll go dig.

I would like the references. Nothing I have seen proves a single gas chamber but I am open to persuasion.

From another thread/forum I previously posted...

Just to say - I am not defending Hitler at all here. My best guess is he was set up by Zionists to drive Jews to Israel and to fight Stalin. Stalin IMO was set up by the same group....

As far as numbers go - 15.4 million in 1920, 15 million in 1930 (both sourced NYT) now Wikipedia seems unsure whether 13 million or (as their table shows) 15.8 million

Quote:
There are an estimated 13 million Jews worldwide.[9]

Quote:
Total 15,871,000 6,453,628,000 0.25%

Not so different from 1920 and 1930.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew

World Almanac, 1996, pg. 646: World Jewish Population- 14,117,000

All figures are within 2.4 million. Only when we look @ revised post WW2 figures do we get a huge dip - allegedly to 11 million form 17 million.

The numbers queried (found this on a Google seatch) - note reference to 6 million from WW1

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/+Doc-Jews-Holoc aust-TheSixMillion&OtherNumbers/JewishPopulationStats&TheNonexistent6M illion.htm

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
brian wrote:

I don't believe Nazi apologists would have much time for 911 Truth either, though being supreme opportunists, they may attempt to harness whatever political momentum it accrues. Revisionists here in Europe, White Supremacists in the US. They don't miss a trick.

Your studied avoidance of acknowledging the obvius and organised beneficiares of holocaust revisionism make your seemingly intended point of principle a spectacularly specious one.

chek, your contortions in denial are quite amusing, exactly mimicking the defenders of the 911 OCT.

A man that helps the Jews escape Nazi persecution is anti semitic.??????

Those that have the power to supress historical inquiry and any open 911 investigation are not addressed but somehow put alongside "Nazi aplogists"

Pathetic.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:

Rassinier may have been in the Resistance. The Resistance may have helped jewish escapees. Neither has anything to do with his anti-semitism.
Though if you have any evidence otherwise, feel free - though preferably without links to CODOH, IHR or Stormfront.

brian wrote:
chek, your contortions in denial are quite amusing, exactly mimicking the defenders of the 911 OCT.

On that note, had any further thoughts on what the real driving force behind HD is yet?
It must be galling that all anybody else can see is that big elephant in the room that somehow manages to tip-toe round just outside your field of vision.

brian wrote:
Those that have the power to supress historical inquiry and any open 911 investigation are not addressed but somehow put alongside "Nazi aplogists"
Pathetic.

As is most paranoid fantasy when examined out in the open.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, and Rodin helps out by posting something on census figures that's from...National Vanguard! - the IHR's Mark Weber's old friends.

Quote:
Printed from National Vanguard (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2503)

Here's the stimulating contents from their current issue (well, July/August 07 is strangely listed as 'new' on the National Alliance homepage)

Quote:
Anti-Semitism-An Age Old Question -- A Partial List of Jewish Expulsions from White Nations
Facts and Values
Our Aryan Values
Jim Ring’s The Bell: The Good Immigrant
Wagner and the Jews
Race in the Media -- The Duke Lacrosse “Rape” Case
U.S. News:
Non-White Jail Rates: No Surprises in New Statistics
92% White Wisconsin Town Tabbed “Best Place to Live”
Cost of Iraq War Spirals Once Again
Liberians Dread Being Sent Back to Their Homeland
San Francisco Fails in Efforts to Racially Mix Schools
International News:
Russian Youth Encouraged to Breed
Africa Offline: How Negroes are Unable to Adopt First World Technology
How Leftists Suppressed Truth about Australian Aborigines
Quarter of all Jews Dodge the Draft in Israel
All-White British Schools Told: Mix or be Labeled “Failures”

Ahhhh - nothing like good ol' white aryan journalism!

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:

actually, it's your contortions in denial that continue to amuse....

although it's true that there is a close correlation between holocaust denial and antisemitism, it doesn't follow that every single person who has ever denied the holocaust must have been a sieg-heiling, hitler-loving, nazi-whitewashing antisemite.

and just because rassinier probably wasn't any of these things doesn't somehow mean that he was right when he denied the holocaust.

I wonder how he'd feel about the fact that his writings are promoted these days by the likes of IHR, CODOH, Stormfront, Vanguard News Network and other sieg-heiling, hitler-loving, nazi-whitewashing antisemites of the same ilk?

and I wonder what rassinier would have thought of "The Hitler We Loved And Why" by Ernst Zundel and Eric Thomson?

Quote:
We loved him because he honored our heroes. A Race without heroes is a dead or dying Race. Our White heroes are brave, forthright, strong and kind. The "heroes" of our racial enemy are cowardly, devious, weak and cruel. A Race is known by its heroes, because heroes are examples to cherish and to emulate. Thus do we differ from our racial enemy, the Jew.

We loved him because his spiritual presence prevented our sufferings and sorrows from overwhelming us.

He was adored like no other mortal, before or since.

Today, his spirit soars beyond the shores of the White Man's home in Europe. Wherever we are, he is with us.

HEIL HITLER!

more of this eloquent prose can be found here:

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/hitlove.htm

it would be funny, if it wasn't so sad....
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
brian wrote:

actually, it's your contortions in denial that continue to amuse....

although it's true that there is a close correlation between holocaust denial and antisemitism, it doesn't follow that every single person who has ever denied the holocaust must have been a sieg-heiling, hitler-loving, nazi-whitewashing antisemite.

and just because rassinier probably wasn't any of these things doesn't somehow mean that he was right when he denied the holocaust.

I wonder how he'd feel about the fact that his writings are promoted these days by the likes of IHR, CODOH, Stormfront, Vanguard News Network and other sieg-heiling, hitler-loving, nazi-whitewashing antisemites of the same ilk?

and I wonder what rassinier would have thought of "The Hitler We Loved And Why" by Ernst Zundel and Eric Thomson?

Quote:
We loved him because he honored our heroes. A Race without heroes is a dead or dying Race. Our White heroes are brave, forthright, strong and kind. The "heroes" of our racial enemy are cowardly, devious, weak and cruel. A Race is known by its heroes, because heroes are examples to cherish and to emulate. Thus do we differ from our racial enemy, the Jew.

We loved him because his spiritual presence prevented our sufferings and sorrows from overwhelming us.

He was adored like no other mortal, before or since.

Today, his spirit soars beyond the shores of the White Man's home in Europe. Wherever we are, he is with us.

HEIL HITLER!

more of this eloquent prose can be found here:

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/hitlove.htm

it would be funny, if it wasn't so sad....

Ah yes - am I right in thinking this particular literary gem was originally published by that well known publishing house "White Power Publications"?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
LOL, and Rodin helps out by posting something on census figures that's from...National Vanguard! - the IHR's Mark Weber's old friends.

Quote:
Printed from National Vanguard (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2503)

Here's the stimulating contents from their current issue (well, July/August 07 is strangely listed as 'new' on the National Alliance homepage)

Quote:
Anti-Semitism-An Age Old Question -- A Partial List of Jewish Expulsions from White Nations
Facts and Values
Our Aryan Values
Wagner and the Jews
U.S. News:
International News:

You assume too much. I am not one of your 'white Aryan journalists' nor do I support racists, though I respect their right to their views. The crux of the info I posted came from NYT and Wikipedia. Deal with that instead of hurling racist comments at me

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
Facts and Values
Our Aryan Values
Wagner and the Jews
U.S. News:
International News:

You assume too much. I am not one of your 'white Aryan journalists' nor do I support racists, though I respect their right to their views. The crux of the info I posted came from NYT and Wikipedia. Deal with that instead of hurling racist comments at me

I would have thought it would have been abundantly clear I was referring to the 'journalism' of national vanguard not you - I wasn't aware you were a journalist at all. Quite how what I said was "racist" I really do not understand. Furthermore, one would have thought you might have checked wikipedia on this matter while you were browsing it before turning to the fascist press.

Quote:
Jewish population
One common Holocaust denial argument is the comparison of the population of Jews before and after the Holocaust. They claim that the 1940 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,319,359, while the 1949 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,713,638. In their view this makes it impossible that 6 million Jews died, even given an extremely high birth rate. They therefore claim that either the figures are wrong, or the Holocaust, meaning the deliberate extermination of millions of Jews, cannot have happened.[2][3]
However, the evidence presented by Holocaust deniers does not stand up to closer scrutiny. The World Almanac volumes from 1945 to 1948 makes clear they use figures from 1938, "the last available data". The 1949 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 11,266,600. Moreover, it revises its estimate of the world Jewish population in 1939 upwards, to 16,643,120. Thus, according to the 1949 World Almanac the difference between the pre and post war populations is over 5.4 million. Other sources confirm similar numbers--and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac--for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.
Holocaust deniers often ignore the documents produced by the Nazis themselves, who used figures of between 9 and 11 million for the Jewish population of Europe, as evidenced in the notes of the Wannsee Conference. In fact, the Nazis methodically recorded the ongoing reduction of the Jewish population, as in the Korherr Report, which gave the status of the Final Solution through December, 1942:
The total number of Jews in the world in 1937 is generally estimated at around 17 million, thereof more than 10 million in Europe... From 1937 to the beginning of 1943 the number of Jews, partially due to the excess mortality of the Jews in Central and Western Europe, partially due to the evacuations especially in the more strongly populated Eastern Territories which are here counted as off-going, should have diminished by an estimated 4 million. It must not be overlooked in this respect that of the deaths of Soviet Russian Jews in the occupied Eastern territories only a part was recorded, whereas deaths in the rest of European Russia and at the front are not included at all.... On the whole European Jewry should since 1933, i.e. in the first decade of National Socialist German power, have lost almost half of its population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#Death_toll

You may also have chosen to flag up that death tolls are not exclusively derived from looking at census figures as such data as records of transports to camps (and subsequent vanishing of transportees), einsatzgruppen reports and the like are also considered.

Btw

Quote:
Just to say - I am not defending Hitler at all here. My best guess is he was set up by Zionists to drive Jews to Israel and to fight Stalin. Stalin IMO was set up by the same group....

Please explain how you reach this rather far-fetched conclusion.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

It's an intriguing question.

Quote:
There is, in fact, something tragic in the fate of Paul Rassinier; not so much a discontinuity in his career (of which there are many: Mussolini, Doriot) but a rift within his very being. What happened at the time of his death (July 28, 1967) symbolizes rather well his destiny. In Paris, the eulogy at his funeral was pronounced by Maurice Bardèche; in Bermont, near Belfort, where he was buried, a representative of the pacifist group La Voie de la Paix was the speaker.[70] A grade-school teacher, then a history and geography professor in a Collège d'Enseignement général, Rassinier was a Communist, then a Socialist, initially of the Marceau Pivert tendency, then of the Paul Faure tendency. A number of the militants of that tendency eventually made the transition to a pro-Vichy and anti-Semitic stance after 1940 (the emblematic Jew being Léon Blum). This was not the case for Rassinier. In favor of the Munich pact, he was nonetheless a member of the Resistance, arrested by the Gestapo in October 1943, and deported to Buchenwald, then to Dora. His experience as a deportee was less that of a political militant than of a petty convict. It was that experience which accounts for the value of Passage de la ligne [Crossing the Line] (1948), the first part of Le Mensonge d'Ulysse [Ulysses's Lie] (1950), and of his critique of the concentration camp bureaucracy and literature. Le Mensonge d'Ulysse also denounces French and colonial arbitrariness. It was prefaced in 1950 by an anarchist of the extreme right, Albert Paraz, an anti-Semite and a friend of Céline's. The foreword to the second edition of Le Mensonge d'Ulysse (1954) features a striking tribute to Maurice Bardèche (p. 235n6), who had begun his political campaign in 1948 with Nuremberg ou la Terre promise [Nuremberg or the Promised Land]. It is worth while reading that "admirable book" (Rassinier, Véritable procès Eichmann, p.43). At the time Maurice Bardèche had not yet discovered that Hitler's genocide did not exist: "There was a will to exterminate the Jews, for which there is copious evidence" (p. 187). But that extermination does not concern us: "What transpired at Auschwitz, Maidanek, and other places concerns the Slavs; as for us, our business is the West" (p. 115). Thus the real question for him is: "How many Frenchmen were at Auschwitz and Treblinka?" (p. 162). "There was no deportation of the French, but a deportation of the Jews; and if certain Frenchmen were deported along with them, it was because they had accepted or seemed to accept the defense of the Jewish cause." The book closes with a pithy formula: "Our choice is between having the SS on our side or in our homes." As of 1955, Rassinier was published by extreme right-wing firms, Les Sept Couleurs and La Librairie Française, which was run by the professional anti-Semite H. Coston. Today La Vieille Taupe declares: "Those who reproach Paul Rassinier for allowing himself to be published by an extreme-right firm are those who would have preferred that he not be published at all."[71]

Are those publications, and his writings for Rivarol, the result of a heroic "compromise," such as that, which some have advanced, of Lenin, who made his way back to Russia by way of an imperial Germany at war? Not quite. There are to be found in Rassinier's publications the wherewithal to assemble an anthology of the most stupid and shopworn cliches of anti-Semitism. In that endeavor, moreover, he was aided by quotations from an extremist Zionist of insane bent, Kadmi Cohen. Jewish power as the center of commerce and the world bank is to be dated to ancient times. Saul, David, and Solomon did in their day what Israel does today: the "counter-state" situated "along the most important commercial arteries of the modern world"; Saul, David, and Solomon, then, "attempted to install the Jewish people at the intersection of the two great commercial arteries of their time." The result was that at the end of ten centuries, "all the gold" of the Roman world was placed "periodically on galley-boats heading for Judea." Rassinier does not specify, however, whether those shipments were organized by the bank under the sign of rubrum scutum, "red shield" in English (in German, Rothschild ). "If, on two occasions, Rome sent Titus (70 A.D.), then Hadrian (135 A.D.) to destroy the kingdom of Judea and to disperse its inhabitants throughout the Empire, among other reasons, there was the following one: the retrieval of what it considered to be its gold. Until Titus, it had been extremely well-disposed toward the Jews, the Berenice affair proves as much" (Drame, pp. 128-129). Is a historian of antiquity obliged to specify that all this, in its entirety, is grotesque? As for the idyll between Titus and Berenice, it occurred, in its essential phase, after the taking of Jerusalem. But all that concerns antiquity: Jewish greed remains a threat in the modern world as well. Should the international Zionist movement get its "hands on Wall Street," "the principal Israeli way station in the Diaspora would become not only the commercial roof of the Atlantic world, but (thanks to the oil factor) the command-post of all its industry as well." Thus, however imperfectly, would the Biblical prophecy be realized: "The women of Israel would continue, to be sure, to give birth in pain, but their men would win their bread and that of their children through the sweat of other people's brows" (Drame, p. 129). Mere "verbal excesses," as S. Thion would say. Need we specify that, according to Rassinier, Léon Blum's positions in 1938, which the author, who was a socialist at the time, deems pro-war, "were inspired by the frequently repeated stands of world Jewry."[72] Rassinier, in fact, is literally obsessed by the theme of the international Jewish conspiracy. The Centre de Documentation Juive Contemporaine (CDJC), the quite peaceful location of a library and archives in which Faurisson could work until 1978, becomes the Centre mondial, or World Center, de documentation juive and an "enterprise for the falsification and fabrication of historical documents" (Drame, p. 8 and passim), and that error compounded by slander crossed the Atlantic and is to be found in Butz (The Hoax, p. 248). The alliance of Jews and communists is a permanent datum of world politics. In 1950, Moscow, Tel Aviv, and Warsaw entered into coalition against a renascent Europe and the result was publications such as Poliakov's Bréviaire de la haine [Breviary of Hatred] (1951).[73] "Since then," according to Rassinier, "it has not stopped" (Drame, p. 9).
\

http://www.anti-rev.org/textes/VidalNaquet92a/part-6.html

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok - so maybe rassinier is not quite as saintly and impartial as brian seems to think.

alles klaar.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: