FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"9-11 Evil" book released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: "9-11 Evil" book released Reply with quote

http://www.wingtv.net/911evil.html

Quote:
John Kaminski Reviews 9-11 Evil

The whole truth of the real story

Thorn’s ‘9/11 Evil’ first major book to implicate Israel in 9/11

Finally, a book about 9/11 that actually talks about the real perpetrators of that bloody swindle!

Victor Thorn's new blockbuster "9-11 Evil" bills itself as "the most dangerous 9-11 book ever written" and is exactly that, because it blows the lid off the media suppression of Jewish involvement in the greatest crime ever perpetrated against the American people.

Thorn, who with his partner Lisa Guliani have propelled their WING-TV Internet newscast into one of the most reputable on the web, is fast becoming the Ralph Nader of the 9/11 movement, after his many a celebrated outings of corporate shills Mike Ruppert and Alex Jones. Thorn writes:

"The attacks on New York City and Washington DC nearly five years ago were only the beginning, and if we don't fully recognize who the real enemy is and stop it dead in its tracks right now, I guarantee that at some point in the near future, we won't have another opportunity such as this to save ourselves."

What does Thorn's book do that all the other voluminous examinations of 9/11 don't do?

It points the finger squarely at the Mossad, at Israel, and Jews in general. The crime of the century has many co-conspirators.

What did happen on 9/11? Thorn writes:

1. The WTC Towers did not collapse due to plane hits or fire. " ... they were crippled by controlled emolitons that were well planned in advance."

2. Flight 77 did not strike the Pentagon.

3. The crash site in Pennsylvania was not caused by Flight 93.

Thorn lists the best 9/11 books that form the core of his research, and sources the most reputable empirical 9/11 researchers, those who don't wander into fanciful high-tech explanations. Prominent among his sources are author Michael Collins Piper and webmaster Michael Rivero, whose whatreallyhappened.com website has provided a news package as reliable and focused as any site on the web.

With the same everyman panache that made his previous 9/11 book, "9/11 on Trial" such an easy and valuable read, Thorn creates composite dialogues that flesh out the utter ludicrousness and savage betrayal that the official story inflicted on free people everywhere.

Why are Israel and the Mossad and Jews in general all behind the 9/11 caper? Thorn answers with a thorough survey of all the existing evidence, beginning with Netanyahu's snide comment on the day of the tragedy. "It's very good," he said, referring to the event's benefit to Israel.

Why were so many Israelis apprehended around the U.S. shortly after the attacks in suspicious circumstances all magically released and flown home to Israel?

And why does the 9/11 skeptics movement, anchored by commercial, pro-Israel shills like Alex Jones and Meria Heller, remain silent on this all-important question?

Thorn's interpretation of how the entire 9/11 skeptics movement has been “diverted in an array of convoluted directions” provides an important checklist of hazards awaiting new researchers.

1. Vague descriptions of the masterminds of permanent war like “New World Order” deflect from identifying the real perps.

2. Popular media personalities insert their agendas into mass movements.

3. Use a religious figure to accurately describe what happened on 9/11, but he fails to mention the most important point, namely, who did it.

4. “Use paid back-room moles to infiltrate every possible 9/11 chatroom, message board, and forum to create as much din, disruption, “noise”, and chaos as possible which constantly litters and pollutes the soup, effectively preventing most people from focusing on Israel’s central role in 9/11.”

5. Minutia, rhetoric, and circular arguments “to lead people down a maze of endless rabbit holes.”

So who did 9/11? Thorn writes:

“ ... 9/11 was an intricately planned act of state-ponsored terrorism concocted by a foreign government (Israel) in unison with an ardently loyal faction of neocon crazies who had burrowed their way into the Pentagon.”

This book is all you need to know but were afraid to ask. It will help you realize that if you don’t ask that question, it will soon be too late.

Like no other 9/11 skeptic I know, Thorn pulls no punches.

“9/11 evil is Israel,” he flatly declares, and concludes his broadside with an extremely long list of Israeli atrocities, concluding with ....

“The Talmud granting permission for Jews to cheat, steal from, kill, and deceive non-Jews.”

Of all the 9/11 analyses I’ve read to date, this book comes the closest to telling the whole truth of the real story, and puts the gory details into their proper historical context. You won’t read this stuff anywhere else in the so-called 9/11 skeptics movement.

John Kaminski is the author of: America's Autopsy Report, The Day America Died, The Perfect Enemy, and Recipe for Extinction. His website can be found at: John Kaminski website

Things are getting very bad when this sort of thing gets published. While I agree that Israel is implicated massively in the 9/11 attack, to make the connection with all Jews is irrational to say the least. Like blaming every Britisn person for the war crimes in Iraq. Crazy! How did it ever get published?!!

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the ADL were told to let this one go?

The establishment are constantly trying to make out that 9/11 truth says 'the Jews did it' look at Borat and Southpark for example. Zionists love anti-semetism.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is terrible
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel's connection definately demands attention and is often over-looked.

Jack wrote:
this is terrible

Well yes and no

Yes, it is terrible that prominent figures within 9/11 truth say

Quote:
Why are Israel and the Mossad and Jews in general all behind the 9/11 caper?

But I would rather people speak their 'truth' and we know their true views, than having to second guess and read between the lines as to whether someone is anti-semitic. Now we know.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the wingtv site, and the books they push - it's a whole cast list of anti-semites - Michael Collins Piper, Matthias Chang etc

Wingnut TV would be a more appropriate title.

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Paul - they are nutty.

but not half as nutty as your friend Nico Haupt.

and like Nico, Wing TV also frequently attack other people in the truth movement, so I suggest you link to them on your blog....
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:

and like Nico, Wing TV also frequently attack other people in the truth movement, so I suggest you link to them on your blog....

Nice to see you visiting the blog - a lot of truthers, concerned at recent developments, have either been visiting it or e mailing us.

Do feel free to stop by again.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
gruts wrote:

Nice to see you visiting the blog - a lot of truthers, concerned at recent developments, have either been visiting it or e mailing us.

How do you know if visitors are truthers or not when virtually no-one leaves comments? Why are the few comments that are posted not indicative of truthers "concerned at recent developments"? Why would 'concerned truthers' contact a TM focused gossip column that links to a no-planer gossip column - given cultwatch is kind of like the news of the world with a TM focus, do you get people eager to sell their stories? "My stuck in a lift with Larry O'Hara hell" kind of thing.
What do people e-mail you about? Why do they think it would be useful to specifically e-mail you guys about their concerns? It's not like you're Offtruth the official regulator or something; what utility is there in contacting you?
I am confused as to what 'service' you provide for 'concerned truthers'.

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

What do people e-mail you about?

That would be telling!

All will be revealed in due course.

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
gruts wrote:

Well if you insist on making a fool of yourself by linking to nico haupt on your silly blog....

....and then have to backpeddle after being educated by the very the people your silly blog is attacking about who exactly you're linking to....

....you can't blame us for stopping by and laughing at the vivid contrast between your delusions of being a parapolitical literatus, and the reality that you're a actually a bit of a plonker who's fallen flat on his face in public.

in fact, your continuing refusal to concede that you've made an ass of yourself (not to mention the apoplectic cyber-tantrums of your sidekick larry) is beginning to remind me of david icke on the terry wogan show.

we're not laughing with you Paul, we're laughing at you.
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
PaulStott wrote:
gruts wrote:

How do you know if visitors are truthers or not when virtually no-one leaves comments? Why are the few comments that are posted not indicative of truthers "concerned at recent developments"? Why would 'concerned truthers' contact a TM focused gossip column that links to a no-planer gossip column - given cultwatch is kind of like the news of the world with a TM focus, do you get people eager to sell their stories? "My stuck in a lift with Larry O'Hara hell" kind of thing.
What do people e-mail you about? Why do they think it would be useful to specifically e-mail you guys about their concerns? It's not like you're Offtruth the official regulator or something; what utility is there in contacting you?

Glad you're rattled. And those who contact us see lots of "utility" in it! As for you, well given your routine level of abuse, invective, myopia & misrepresentation, let's just say you not contacting us is no loss at all...
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
PaulStott wrote:
gruts wrote:

Well if you insist on making a fool of yourself by linking to nico haupt on your silly blog....

....and then have to backpeddle after being educated by the very the people your silly blog is attacking about who exactly you're linking to....

....you can't blame us for stopping by and laughing at the vivid contrast between your delusions of being a parapolitical literatus, and the reality that you're a actually a bit of a plonker who's fallen flat on his face in public.

in fact, your continuing refusal to concede that you've made an ass of yourself (not to mention the apoplectic cyber-tantrums of your sidekick larry) is beginning to remind me of david icke on the terry wogan show.

we're not laughing with you Paul, we're laughing at you.

Promoted to side-kick? What joy...

As for Icke, I think you'll find he's in your cult, actually, along with Nico Haupt: does the latter pay you to mention him so much? You're all welcome to each other.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haupt is a fruitcake who I woudn't wish on my worst enemy.

and if you had any shred of integrity or credibility you wouldn't be touching him with a bargepole.

but as that doesn't seem to bother you, you're welcome to him....
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry O'Hara wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
PaulStott wrote:
gruts wrote:

Glad you're rattled. And those who contact us see lots of "utility" in it! As for you, well given your routine level of abuse, invective, myopia & misrepresentation, let's just say you not contacting us is no loss at all...

I am not "rattled". What on earth have I got to be "rattled" about? You don't half say some bizarre things.
I was expressing confusion as to what utility there would be for a 'concerned truther' in contacting you. I am now even more bemused as you both appear unable to answer this amazingly simple query.

Quote:
! As for you, well given your routine level of abuse, invective, myopia & misrepresentation, let's just say you not contacting us is no loss at all...

But why, would I want contact you in the first place? To what end? Who knows - if you have way cool stuff going on I might want to come and play with your gang.
I am sorry if I have upset you with the tone of some of my posts. I assumed such a hard bitten revolutionary radical as yourself would enjoy the cut and thrust of forum banter.

alfsevic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems as though some jews also believe that the zionists are responsible for 9/11.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amitai/108074227/in/set-72057594067999377  /

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amitai/sets/72057594067999377/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: