FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1000 people required.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: 1000 people required. Reply with quote

We need 1000 people , and we need a date.

To do what ?

To go to the cenotaph with two signs, One which reads, "in a time of universal deceit telling the truth becomes an act of revolution", and a second reading 9/11 - inside job - 7/7 ditto.

Let them arrest us all.

One after the other.

Im up for it, cos Im sick of it.

Anyone else ?

Mark Leah.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely. I'd love to see Newsnight try and dodge that...just another 998 needed
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ministers claimed a ban on demonstrations outside Parliament was needed to allow MPs and peers free access in and out of the building.

http://www.bloggerheads.com/archives/2005/06/the_terrorists.asp

Any other reasons?

Other than:

''spoiling the visual aspect, or otherwise spoiling the enjoyment by members of the public, of any part of the designated area''

I found something recently that I am now unable to find, about a group aiming to find 6000 to ring the exclusion zone.

"Human Pledge to raise 6,000 to ring exclsuion zone has raised 800 so far"

It has something to do with the Sunday picnicers or 21 Russell Square, the reclaimed social centre.

Could be a good first port of call.

How about being gagged? Could we not meet around Russell Square tube and walk? Each of us gagged (piece of cloth), dumping our placards as we reach the exclusion zone in a heap, while we keep walking.

I'll go to Russell Square tomorrow, I'm not sure if they're still there (proposed eviction around 23rd June).
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea. Take a red carpet with you. You can lay it down to prove that ministers have unrestricted access to the building.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the red carpet. Maybe we can kneel before Parliament, heads bowed, like the humble servants they need us to be. Tell me if I need to stop, otherwise it could turn into a rather grand production.

Illegal or legal, that is the question? How does this work? I'm not sure that we really need to martyr ourselves. I think those that have, have done that work already. However, if needs must. For sure, dumping placards in Trafalgar Square would not be part of the deal. What about artistic self expression, an installation/monument of sorts.

It's kind of street theatre, do we need a license for that?

I vote for illegal.
When in Rome do as the Romans do. Whatever the f**k they want!

Who needs to be bogged down with all that consultation, taking peoples feelings into consideration and all that paper work....
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
I'm not sure that we really need to martyr ourselves. I think those that have, have done that work already.

Yeah! Milan Rai and Maya Evans have done that and received the honour of being heroes of the anti-war movement for it with their line of: *The Blair government is appalling and we must have an enquiry into 7/7, but not an enquiry which looks at who orchestrated the attacks*!!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we may seek to get arrested as a means publicising 9/11 truth.
Alternatively we could apply for a license

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serious_Organised_Crime_and_Police_Act_20 05

Either way it's a good idea and count me in
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another idea, a graveyard of placards, knocked into the ground, complete with wreaths.

I'm waiting for someone from Russell Square to call back.
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The war in Iraq is illegal, this entire democracy is illegal. The idea that carrying a sign is illegal is laughable.

I think we should all wear T-shirts with this poor unfortunate soul on them:

from here: http://www.rense.com/general70/deathmde.htm

Ment : The mind
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These photographs should be part of whatever we do.

How can we be wrong by doing this.
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An idea: I don't know how good it is.

One night next week and the following week we get some placards together, "in a time of universal deceit telling the truth becomes an act of revolution", try and get the photos of the babies enlarged and make placards from those, some 9-11 statements and questions, I have come up with several this morning, I want to carry a quote "I have no fear of this machine". If we could manage to carry two each we wouldn't need that many people. We make our own shirts with www.nineeleven.co.uk written on the back and front and try and keep this thread up (as a sticky?). Trying to drum up some interest on the street and give us sometime to work out how we can do this and contact the right people.

If anybody wants to help, we should try and get out asap after work and take a sombre walk across town, maybe take a couple of trains, just aim to be seen.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Those poor babies Reply with quote

The terrible truth is that pictures of the "Depleted Uranium Babies" like the one Catfish has posted above were displayed throughout the British Press recently - when Brian Haw (long time protester in Parliament Square) had some of them removed by the police -the sad truth is most people either were "too busy to notice" or just don't give a * anyway.

I saw one such picture in my naff but free, little paper "Metro" given out on the bus and train- I am sure at the time they were displayed in other papers as well. The first time I saw those photographs at a "Stop The War" conference at Bradford University several years ago, I was so horrified I was nearly sick - when I read that the effects of depleted uranium stay around on land and in water for billions of years I understood again how we have created all the * that goes on in the world - either by making it happen or allowing it to happen without caring or bothering to "notice" - thus we live in a virus - these weapons have no doubt been used "billions of years ago" as they are being used now, and the consequences of this insane way of existing are being experienced now and will continue to be experienced ....and the uncaring millions when they finally personally experience some of these "consequences" will continue to bleat "Why does "God" allow this kind of thing to happen!"

(Anyone "Hear" what I am saying here, I wonder????!!!!!).

Continue to post these pictures Catfish! - if sometime you want to post them in phone boxes, etc, let me know and hopefully I won't be too cowardly not to offer to help you!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Forgot to post this Reply with quote

Sorry, forgot to post this:

Brian Haw re the pictures of the babies:

Quote:
“A person claiming to be a CID sergeant, D.S. Robin Gaskill from Charing Cross police station asked me to remove this sign, claiming he had a complaint from a member of the public and a child, saying they found it offensive. I was very upset, outraged. I told him "Yes it's offensive. Who is the offender? Which is the crime: doing this awful thing to babies, or displaying and crying out against it? Mr. Blair is responsible for this crime. Go arrest him."

http://www.parliament-square.org.uk/PR170506.htm

I'd love to say "Count me in with the 1000" but I am too much of a coward for this - I might loose my naff job which ensures I earn just little enough to keep me in debt - and ensures I keep in regular day to day contact with the uncaring masses - what a life!! I will contact Karl Dallas though who had a similar idea to this (ironically in support of Brian Haw) which he distributed to the Bradford STW members. He is a "sort of" member of "Re-investigate 9/11" whom I "sort of" know and have had a millions seemingly "meaningful coincidences" around! Let's see if anything comes of them!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there not even one of you willing to come out one night next week? I think four or five people could do a good job.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be in London kookomula? If its anywhere near as far south as that I wouldn't be able to make if I'm afraid Sad
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Depleted Uranium Babies Reply with quote

Spring 2003 Issue: Our Planet, Our Selves

The War Against Ourselves
by Doug Rokke

Quote:
An interview with Major Doug Rokke by Sunny Miller

Doug Rokke has a PhD in health physics and was originally trained as a forensic scientist. When the Gulf War started, he was assigned to prepare soldiers to respond to nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare, and sent to the Gulf. What he experienced has made him a passionate voice for peace, travelling the country to speak out. The following interview was conducted by the director of the Traprock Peace Center, Sunny Miller, supplemented with questions from YES! editors

Photo by Charlie Jenks

QUESTION: Any viewer who saw the war on television had the impression this was an easy war, fought from a distance and soldiers coming back relatively unharmed. Is this an accurate picture?
ROKKE: At the completion of the Gulf War, when we came back to the United States in the fall of 1991, we had a total casualty count of 760: 294 dead, a little over 400 wounded or ill. But the casualty rate now for Gulf War veterans is approximately 30 percent. Of those stationed in the theater, including after the conflict, 221,000 have been awarded disability, according to a Veterans Affairs (VA) report issued September 10, 2002.

Many of the US casualties died as a direct result of uranium munitions friendly fire. US forces killed and wounded US forces.

We recommended care for anybody downwind of any uranium dust, anybody working in and around uranium contamination, and anyone within a vehicle, structure, or building that’s struck with uranium munitions. That’s thousands upon thousands of individuals, but not only US troops. You should provide medical care not only for the enemy soldiers but for the Iraqi women and children affected, and clean up all of the contamination in Iraq.

And it’s not just children in Iraq. It’s children born to soldiers after they came back home. The military admitted that they were finding uranium excreted in the semen of the soldiers. If you’ve got uranium in the semen, the genetics are messed up. So when the children were conceived—the alpha particles cause such tremendous cell damage and genetics damage that everything goes bad. Studies have found that male soldiers who served in the Gulf War were almost twice as likely to have a child with a birth defect and female soldiers almost three times as likely.

I have thought that this is such an HORRENDOUS carry on for so long and have known about this man for quite a while - he was brave enough to admit when he was in the wrong when he found himslef "in the dark wood" and started making for the light!

I think he has already been to Leeds and given a talk (wish I'd been there) and I think he has some connection with Helen John whom I know - again I can only try to make some sense of all these "connections" I am going to phone Helen over the weekend and make some moves towards contacting Doug Rokke and seeing if we could get him over to the U.K again - surely someone like him would not scoff at the idea that "Bin Laden didn't knock doen the towers..." Even if he just comes and talks about the effects of depleted uranium bombs again in the U.K this must be a good thing.

TruthKey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.loosechange911.com/

Post this topic there too.

should ever be forgot.
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kookomula"]

One night next week and the following week we get some placards together, "in a time of universal deceit telling the truth becomes an act of revolution", try and get the photos of the babies enlarged and make placards from those, some 9-11 statements and questions, I have come up with several this morning, I want to carry a quote "I have no fear of this machine". If we could manage to carry two each we wouldn't need that many people. We make our own shirts with www.nineeleven.co.uk written on the back and front and try and keep this thread up (as a sticky?). Trying to drum up some interest on the street and give us sometime to work out how we can do this and contact the right people.

If anybody wants to help, we should try and get out asap after work and take a sombre walk across town, maybe take a couple of trains, just aim to be seen.[/quote]

Is there anybody out there willing to do this?
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In a time of universal deceit...........

Telling the truth becomes an act of revolution"

"People should not be afraid of their Governments......

Governments should be afraid of their People"

"Play the game.........

Don't let them win"

"(D)evolution"

"Be more than a witness"

"9-11

What are the US Govt. not telling us

........www.nineeleven.co.uk"

PLACARD SLOGANS

I'LL MAKE THEM PLEASE HELP CARRY THEM (2 PLACARDS EACH)
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we honestly believe that we are going to get arrested (four or five of us) walking across town with placards? I very much doubt it. If we did get stopped by the Police and they provided legal reasons why this was not allowed to happen I would gladly put the placards in a dustbin and say to the Police alright, we'll stop. We shouldn't let the fear of getting arrested stop us from doing this because the lightlyhood of that happening is small. No matter how small a contribution it appears we cannot predict the impact of it as in anything we do. We have to be out there.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we should really get arrested yet as there is unfortunately not enough interest in the movement yet. The likes of Milan Rai had the backing of STW and generated media interest. I don't think we'd get any sort of coverage. I think the best bet is T-Shirts at the moment. Our time to get arrested will come soon. Check out Scar's t-shirts
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, if you are too scared or embarassed to carry a placard then you better check your motivations for being here. I know we all do what we can, when we can but .........

This is my phone no. 07789 052 004. I'm going to go the meeting tonight, carrying the placards, if anybody wants to meet me around six to take a little walk before hand, pm me or call and we'll arrange to meet.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to the meeting and am based near New Scotland Yard so will come along. Got 2 tshirts too!
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy you are my hero

Sort out times in a bit.

Only two more people needed....
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's meet 6.15pm underneath Nelsons Column, Trafalger Square, we can head up Charing Cross Road maybe through Soho.

Anybody who wants to join us but is going to be late, call me on 07789 052 004

Donna
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you there.

Donna
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody have any good A5 leaflets we can take. I've got a few left at home but won't be going there unfortunately
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm picking some flyers up on the way.
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really enjoyed meeting Spynee and Andyb. Difficult to judge how successful our wander was but we didn't get any hassle from anyone. As we were coming out of Trafalgar Square a guy said 9-11 the Americans, it'll come out in fifty years...we said before that. A couple of minutes later he came back with a big bottle of water and said to keep you all going. Walking through Covent Garden a guy shouted 'you tell them girl'. Small gestures but makes all the difference.

Cardboard a bit flimsy in the wind only downside, a few design modifications in order.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: should be doing something on july 7 Reply with quote

i feel we should be doing something visual on july 7, in london.
i don't see anything on the calendar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: