FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Greece

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Hello from Greece Reply with quote

Hi,
Sam here - Brit expat, been living in the Greek Peloponnese for a while.
I'm an unreconstructed 9/11 sceptic and generally sceptical of most things mystical and unscientific. For example, we get 'persistentent contrails' (chemtrails?) down here regularly on cold,clear still days, yet there are about 20,000 people and 2,000,000 goats in the wake of the trails. Damn foolish way to do population control by chemical means if you ask me. Much better to bribe some dudes to shove it in the olive oil presses that are the source of most of the local oil. Or just tell them it's a useful additive.
But, heyho Smile Look forward to some debating round here.
Cheers
Sam
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam and welcome.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Splitter' Ooh sorry I came over all Monty Python for a minute Very Happy
Welcome aboard! Shhh. I maybe thinking of the same thing Surprised

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody peasant

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sam and welcome. Interesting point about the olive oil.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Lawrence Phillips
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Sam.. Welcome..
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam is there a truth movement in Greece?

Thinking a European structure somewhere in the near future might be a good idea see and wondered if you knew of any activists groups in Greece?

It was Webster Tarpley's observation that we are lacking one. Got to start somwhere hey.

scott.
ious
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Greetings from Greece Reply with quote

Hello fellow truth seekers. I am Greek and live in Athens. I am also trying to find a truth movement in Greece but haven't come across any so far. Sam might help me to start one Smile

I salute your forum and your genuine efforts.

Cheers
ious
misohungry
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Greece 9/11 Truth Movement Reply with quote

I just found and joined this message board after doing some google searches for "greece 9/11 truth." seems like there is interest but not organization. let's start this up ourselves then. I am going to be in Athens most of april, though I live in crete most of the year.

Now I am in paris and this weekend we just had a really great evening. About 8 people, we ate a nice healthy meal, and then watched Loose Change 2. Now most of these people had never heard anything about 9/11 truth. I consider myself pretty well informed so it was good that I was there to help with the discussion after. Anyway we talked until 3 in the morning and while everyone was shocked, maybe also feeling uneasy or even paralyzed, they were all so thankful. I have seen this reaction so many times and I know that if you take rational, reasonable people and you just sit down and show them something like Loose Change, well it has a catalyzing effect.

I am american but have been living past 3 years in greece and hoping to live much longer in this great country. I would be happy and honored to be involved with getting this movement going in greece. Also i am a professional chef, so could donate my cooking for some of these proposed evenings.

We just need somebody to host and some people to invite themselves and some friends. I have already spoken with my best friend in athens and probably we will plan at least one time at his flat.

Also I wonder if anyone knows if we can get Loose Change or any other documentary in greek. It's so much more powerful i think to get this information in your native tongue. If not then subtitles next best option.

Well if anyone in Athens (or crete) is interested please contact me and we can see how to proceed. Best to reach me direct at chris@misohungry.org

If you want to know what else I am up to then please visit my site, www.misohungry.org

Peace to all and may the truth come out!
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from Greece Reply with quote

sam wrote:
Hi,
Sam here - Brit expat, been living in the Greek Peloponnese for a while.
I'm an unreconstructed 9/11 sceptic and generally sceptical of most things mystical and unscientific. For example, we get 'persistentent contrails' (chemtrails?) down here regularly on cold,clear still days, yet there are about 20,000 people and 2,000,000 goats in the wake of the trails. Damn foolish way to do population control by chemical means if you ask me. Much better to bribe some dudes to shove it in the olive oil presses that are the source of most of the local oil. Or just tell them it's a useful additive.
But, heyho Smile Look forward to some debating round here.
Cheers
Sam

Strange but I only see you in Critic's Corner where you appear to be massively unsceptical .....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: