FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why does nobody care?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Why does nobody care? Reply with quote

Does anyone else feel sickened by the majority of peoples responses too 911? Whatever happened too finding out the facts and then trying too make an informed decision. Innocent people have been murdered by elements of their own government and the evidence to support this is overwhelming and yet people refuse to even listen to it or even grasp the implications. It is a shocking example of society today with people out for all they can get and to hell with everyone else. This is how evil triumphs. When are people going to wake up? I am ashamed too be a human being in this day and age.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can just about accept apathy from people because they are comfortable and have their lives to be getting on with. They can also be awakened from their stupor. What I cannot fathom is people who parrot the official conspiracy theory in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. These are truly evil people and I am convinced they are really only a tiny minority. It is apathy and ignorance we have to overcome and we are being hindered at every step by idiots who support the government's lies. They are losing the battle however, and as time goes on they will be shown to be the quislings they truly are.
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: The fight continues! Reply with quote

You speak the truth. I still feel that your everyday citizen still has a responsibility though. People carrying on with their own lives in ignorance to what is going on are a lesser evil but they are still an evil. The effects of 911 are still being felt to this day and it will not go away. I just hope your right blackcat and that the tide is turning. I wont give up thats for sure.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ask the same question as I do, why don't many people seem to care that they are probably being manipulated by our Governments?? I've been recently posting some comments on a blog at www.nannyknowsbest.com, raising questions such as how did the towers fall at 'freefall' speeds, why were no fighter planes sent up to intercept, etc etc, and I'm being branded a 'nutjob' by the other bloggers.

I'm a bit on my own, so if anyone else wishes to add their two pennysworth - but don't say that I altered you from this forum - then please feel free.

Scroll down to the articles entitled "The Mass Debate" and "Terrorist R Us" to see it.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find some people's responses to this disgraceful. Only last week I heard someone from my work say 'conspiracy theories are a waste of breath' Rolling Eyes I had to remind him that a lot of things start out as 'conspiracy theories' and are eventually proven to be true.
I had previously tried to show him that the video released from the Pentagon incident showed no plane. He just sat there and stared at the computer without saying anything. But when 9/11 comes up in discussion at work he's always got something to say about it. He's seen Loose Change, which he said was 'clutching at straws a bit'...that's about as brainwashed as I've ever come across.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy states:-

Quote:
Why does nobody care

I think what you really mean is why do the majority appear not to care for other fellow human beings and the truth of 911?

You obviously care Eckyboy and the bloggers and registered members (with the exception of the infiltrators with hidden agendas) on this website as do thousands of others in the global 911 truth movement. So to state NOBODY cares is inaccurate. Maybe the key question is what triggered us to come out of the sheep pen mentality and become black sheep?

The powers that be know exactly what motivitates the majority of human
beings and that selfishness rules OK.

If they are in a comfort zone then they will remain there.

What do the silent majority think? Are the silent majority aware of the 911 smoking guns?

IMO we are undoubtly on the verge of seeing the fourth Reich come from behind the veil. History is repeating itself, remember the early 1930s
and the equivalent of 911, the Reichstag fire followed by the appearance of the Third Reich. Also remember were the majority of the top brains behind the Nazis escaped to after 1945..........America!

The grassroots majority are controlled by fear and debt and they will always look after no. 1. But what they will do when that comfort zone is removed? then it may be too late.........time will tell!

As a movement and truth virus we must remain resolute, be patient, and continue to 911 truth campaign in a peaceful and respectful manner in compliance with the Declaration of human rights. Remember what goes round comes round as well, in other words we have to find the weakest link and break the chain of the matrix!

Quote:
"The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing"

Albert Einstein

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, Pikey - you hit all the right buttons there.

If each of us campaign for a year and it only wakes 1 person up, then that is one more person who begins to care. If no one wakes up, then at least we didn't stand and do nothing.

Campaigning can involve anything from sending a single e-mail to spending $6 million.... It depends on your own resources and your own desires.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Maureen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that more questions are being raised about the deaths of Diana and David Kelly I believe the people who accuse us of being conspiracy theorists are beiginning to have having their senses of reality and stability rocked just a little.

If too many people wake up at once this will create such a state of fear and panic that we'd end up going backwards and not forward.

I think we are going at the right pace at the moment. The change is happening now.

Everything we are striving for needs to be worked through without fear and anger, perhaps we need to adapt before that can begin to happen.

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: