FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sun30Mar - HENLEY - Henley Standard website review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Sun30Mar - HENLEY - Henley Standard website review Reply with quote

Henley Standard published a short article. I will scan it tomorrow. I never thought they would do it.

Very Happy

Last edited by scubadiver on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the film combination, price fixing, bid rigging and customer allocation cartel haven't mothballed the Regal or turned it into a gym or a Bingo Hall yet!

What!

I must get on to them Wink

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night, the screening went really well. I think there must have been at least 60 people in the audience and the cinema holds 80.

Unfortunately I didn't have a camcorder to record the Q&A but, rest assured, Tim was as lucid as ever. Because there was another film after, Tim was answering questions in the bar area with some of the attendees (who were mostly in their 50s) and I left him to it.

I will scan the Henley Standard article. There were a couple of errors but that is a moot point with me but they did include WTC7 and included my website to tell people where to find the official trailer.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the report and well done self contained underwater breathing apparatus diver Laughing

Your comment

Quote:
(who were mostly in their 50s)

is interesting. Which age group appears to be most receptive and open minded enough to contemplate 911 truth?

At the LCFC showing at Lancaster the majority of the fiftyish in the audience I would estimate were certainly in the 40-60 age group. There were however a number of people in the 20-30 age range. The male/female mix was fairly balanced.

Ian Crane commented to me at his recent New Horizons St Annes presentation that the 40-60 age group seems to be the predominant age group. A reflection of a middle age crisis according to the ptb
Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Thanx for the report and well done self contained underwater breathing apparatus diver Laughing

I could never remember what it stood for! Shocked

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Scubadiver, for organising this!!!
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here is today's review in the Henley Standard:

See: http://www.henleystandard.co.uk/entertainment/cinema.php

Quote:
Regal Review — Film highlights 9/11 conspiracy theory

You have to develop a pretty thick skin to counter the US Government’s official line on 9/11.

From alleged smear campaigns and discrediting to more sinister warnings and threats, the self-professed leader of the free world doesn’t seem to take too kindly to those who disagree.

So you have to admire the team behind Loose Change: Final Cut, a controversial documentary exploring September 11th which caused an internet phenomenon, becoming the most downloaded film of all time.

Such was its popularity, the film made the move to big screen and on Sunday, Henley’s Regal Cinema became the first in the region to show it. Executive producer Tim Sparke was on hand afterwards to answer audience questions.

The film highlights — indeed, actively suggests — ways in which 9/11 may have been part of a US conspiracy to launch a campaign of control by terror.

Producers talk to fireman and World Trade Center (WTC) evacuees who are convinced they heard an explosion in the lobbies moments before the building fell, and point to the seemingly illogical collapse of WTC 7 as further evidence of misplay. Experts claim all three buildings are perfect examples of controlled demolition.

Another bone of contention is that, despite Flight 93 ‘disintergrating’ on impact to such a degree salvagers could find little or no wreckage, one of the hijackers passports remained perfectly intact. Bizarre, undoubtedly, and more than a little convenient.

The Regal must be praised for showing such a controversial film, and allowing people to question one of the producers. Audience reaction showed some didn’t buy the story at all, while others were convinced of a conspiracy.

For me, the film simply enforced what I have thought for a long time, and cited many reliable and authentic sources to back its point. Hyberbolic in parts, admittedly, but real food for thought. A new investigation, something the film actively campaigns for, seems surely to be the only feasible route.

D.H.

Brilliant Smile

It's only a matter of time now before the open secret is out in the mainstream press.

Regards,

Ian.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought William's talk was a success but I never thought the Henley Standard would publish a review and I was astounded by the reviewer's sympathetic language, especially the last paragraph.

Dancing Banana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: