FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apollo Moon Landings Faked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Were The Moon Landings Real or Hollywood?
Real!
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Special Effects!
51%
 51%  [ 24 ]
I Like Sitting On Fences, I Feel Safer...
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
I Neither Know Nor Care!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
What Has This Poll Got To Do With 911?
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 47

alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: missing footage Reply with quote

The missing footage syndrome is still at large. Late last year BBC world chief - Richard somebody - told the world via the Beeb's editor's blog that all - that's - all - of their 911 footage has been lost. So this kind of thing happens a lot, and so we must not assume that this careless loss of film footage is in any way suspicious - I suppose.

cheers Al..
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
But anyway, given that you prefer to do your own research, we can presume you have calculated that the VA belts would deliver a lethal dose to any would-be Apollo astronaut trying to pass through them.

Please present your findings.

I have no way of verifying data supplied about the VA belts, so I am unable to meet your request. From what I have typed thus far, this you know and are now attempting a new condescending direction, which is cool.

So to reiterate, I prefer to rely on my own experiences and any I am unable to personally experience, I don't automatically just accept and treat with reservation.

Perhaps you can detail how you have personally verified the information we have access to about the VA belts and the Apollo Missions?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

I have no way of verifying data supplied about the VA belts, so I am unable to meet your request. From what I have typed thus far, this you know and are now attempting a new condescending direction, which is cool.

So to reiterate, I prefer to rely on my own experiences and any I am unable to personally experience, I don't automatically just accept and treat with reservation.

Perhaps you can detail how you have personally verified the information we have access to about the VA belts and the Apollo Missions?

Feeble.

I'm not asking you to verify "data supplied about the VA belts".
I'm asking you to explain your research that justifies your claim that VA transition would be lethal for a human in a 1960's/70's spacecraft.

This is your belief, and it must be based on something other than sticking a finger in the air and saying "Lordy, it's dangerous in space".

For the second time:

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
TMC are you sugeestinng that a simple non scientific desktop calculator was enough.
Ofcourse not, not even NASA claim that. They claim an on board computer with 32k of capacity. The photo above is from 1968 showing a new computer in 1968.
Notice the magnetic reels upon which the data is stored.
Please check for yourself and find what a top spec computer looked like in 1969.
Talk about human flesh not surviving the radiation, but what about the magnetic reels?

What I find absolutely hilarious in this thread is Karlos' presumed perpective on this, as if discoveing and piecing together some long lost Mesopotamian archive just unearthed from underneath the sands.

Reporter - "So Mr. NASA - how are the flightcrew to calculate the trajectory in enough time to act?"

Mr. NASA - 'It's all taken care of. The crew will be using a computer of 32K capacity. More than enough computing muscle, I'm sure you'll all agree'

Reporter - "Wait a minute - a 32K computer? Why, that would fill a small house. I happen to have an IBM brochure here proving that."

Mr. NASA - "Curses we're rumbled lads, Run - the van's out the back".

It's hilarious really, especially given the global interest in every aspect and detail of the Apollo misiions in particular. And it doesn't take much effort - willingness permitted - to find out more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

looks like it was just a calculator

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
looks like it was just a calculator

Strangely enough, that's exactly what navigation (or 'guidance') is all about.
Calculating how to get to places.
So you might want to use a computer which runs software that
makes performing those calculations (or 'computing' them) quicker and easier.
Although the crews also carried a sextant and their brains as a manual back up.

It's them or us.
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

What I find absolutely hilarious in this thread is Karlos' presumed perpective on this, as if discoveing and piecing together some long lost Mesopotamian archive just unearthed from underneath the sands.

Reporter - "So Mr. NASA - how are the flightcrew to calculate the trajectory in enough time to act?"

Mr. NASA - 'It's all taken care of. The crew will be using a computer of 32K capacity. More than enough computing muscle, I'm sure you'll all agree'

Reporter - "Wait a minute - a 32K computer? Why, that would fill a small house. I happen to have an IBM brochure here proving that."

It's hilarious really, especially given the global interest in every aspect and detail of the Apollo misiions in particular. And it doesn't take much effort - willingness permitted - to find out more.

What I find absolutely hilarious in this thread is cheks' presumed perpective on this, as if discovering and piecing together some long lost Mesopotamian archive just unearthed from underneath the sands.

Reporter - "So Mr. 9/11 Undercover Demolition Agent - how are the crew to blow the cr#p out of WTC?"

Mr. UDA - 'It's all taken care of. The crew will be using Thermite and vast shaped charges. Thermal lance crews will go in in advance and make 1000 cuts a tad beforehand. More than enough melting and explosive muscle, I'm sure you'll all agree'

Reporter - "Wait a minute - Thermite and vast shaped charges? Thermal lances? The lances would kick up a huge stink and noise. Why, the charges would stick out into every office, washroom and corridor. They would need a hundred miles of detcord. I happen to have building diagrams and a CD manual here proving that."

Mr. UDA - "Curses we're rumbled lads, Run - the van's out the back".
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
chek wrote:

What I find absolutely hilarious in this thread is cheks' presumed perpective on this, as if discovering and piecing together some long lost Mesopotamian archive just unearthed from underneath the sands.

Reporter - "So Mr. 9/11 Undercover Demolition Agent - how are the crew to blow the cr#p out of WTC?"

Mr. UDA - 'It's all taken care of. The crew will be using Thermite and vast shaped charges. Thermal lance crews will go in in advance and make 1000 cuts a tad beforehand. More than enough melting and explosive muscle, I'm sure you'll all agree'

Reporter - "Wait a minute - Thermite and vast shaped charges? Thermal lances? The lances would kick up a huge stink and noise. Why, the charges would stick out into every office, washroom and corridor. They would need a hundred miles of detcord. I happen to have building diagrams and a CD manual here proving that."

Mr. UDA - "Curses we're rumbled lads, Run - the van's out the back".

What I find even more hilarious - apart from the attempted thread hi-jacking - is Sam's presumed understanding of building demolition.

Assuming it was even used at all, the fabled WTC "cable upgrades" would have been the ideal cover for running 'detcord' throughout the building. Assuming it was even employed.

Also, it would seem to me that the conventionally required weakening cuts are exactly what the thermite compound would be used for, rather than some additional process.

Then of course there's Jones discovery of thermate compounds which I won't even mention as I know you to be a believer in "Madeira Cake Theory" (or MCT) whereby you just randomly throw selected ingredients down a burning jet-fuelled inferno of a liftshaft and merely retrieve, as could anybody, a nice cake at the bottom.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Feeble.

I'm not asking you to verify "data supplied about the VA belts".
I'm asking you to explain your research that justifies your claim that VA transition would be lethal for a human in a 1960's/70's spacecraft.

This is your belief, and it must be based on something other than sticking a finger in the air and saying "Lordy, it's dangerous in space".

For the second time:

Quote:
your research that justifies your claim that VA transition would be lethal for a human in a 1960's/70's spacecraft????

My claim?

Aren't you confusing me with stelios/karlos? I have been most clear about my stance and have already answered your question = no findings to present. I view the belts much like global warming - are we responsible or is it just part of a natural recurring cycle = I have no way of determining the answer. I have no clue if the belts even exist.

I asked you how you personally verify what you are told about the belts - this you clearly sidestepped.

Incidentally, I am not in any way religious.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

My claim?

Aren't you confusing me with stelios/karlos? I have been most clear about my stance and have already answered your question = no findings to present. I view the belts much like global warming - are we responsible or is it just part of a natural recurring cycle = I have no way of determining the answer. I have no clue if the belts even exist.

You have, indeed, been quite evasive on specifics. However the excellent search facility on this forum throws up this quote:

"The astronaut scenario is about right - there is no way that they could have passed through Van Allen and lived - radiation would have killed them stone dead - if not then, then very soon afterwards. The protection afforded by that bean tin = no chance. "

Sound familiar?

For the third time:

sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Also, it would seem to me that the conventionally required weakening cuts are exactly what the thermite compound would be used for, rather than some additional process.

Would this be the Therm?te that requires a (notoriously unpredictable) detonation system and has no known application for cutting sideways in large quantities, owing to its propensity for burning downwards through the containment vessel rather than - for absolutely no reason - burning horizontally?

Would this be Thermate that contains about 30% barium compounds, of which little or none was detected at WTC?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
chek wrote:

Would this be the Therm?te that requires a (notoriously unpredictable) detonation system and has no known application for cutting sideways in large quantities, owing to its propensity for burning downwards through the containment vessel rather than - for absolutely no reason - burning horizontally?

Notoriously unpredictable?
Notorious to whom? And with what? Matches?
Not to somebody who knows the correct, foolproof guaranteed method for ignition, surely?

However your question highlights a common fallacy - thermite does not 'burn downwards' - it's burn can be directed, as shown on page 3 of:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200701/Answers-to-Frequently -Asked-Questions-Regarding-Thermite-by-Robert-Moore.pdf

In addition, as a powder, it could also conceivably be poured inside columns where the molten iron's propensity for flowing downwards could also conveniently melt through steel beam and column junctions.

What you are probably thinking is that one by-product of the burn - molten iron - flows downwards, heavily. Which is quite likely how it ended up sloshing around in the basement area.

sam wrote:
Would this be Thermate that contains about 30% barium compounds, of which little or none was detected at WTC?

For a less simplistic analysis of the compounds involved, I'll direct you here:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/JLobdillThermiteChemi stryWTC.pdf

Now let that be an end to this digression from Moon Hoax hokum and back to the thread.

It's them or us.
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

---
However your question highlights a common fallacy - thermite does not 'burn downwards' - it's burn can be directed, as shown on page 3 of:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200701/Answers-to-Frequently -Asked-Questions-Regarding-Thermite-by-Robert-Moore.pdf

Yes - I've seen that apparatus before, although I've yet to see a commercial application. It's just a patent.

Note that it's much much larger than the steel plate being cut. About 6x wider. Taking a linear (i.e. horribly underestimated) view of the scale of device required to cut a 4" thick column, we would need a device around 24" wide to do the job. Encased in steel, ganged in multiples, detonation devices in place.

Please bear in mind that the WTC core columns were lined with heavy drywalling and adjacent to public places. Thousands of devices each of a few feet (minimum) in size and hundreds of pounds in weight sticking out all over the place would be a trifle conspicuous. And that's before we start to consider the high-explosives all over the place and how they survived the adjacent thermite attack.

"Curses we're rumbled lads, Run - the van's out the back".
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
Yes - I've seen that apparatus before, although I've yet to see a commercial application. It's just a patent.

It's actually more than 'just a patent'. It amply illustrates a method that nullifies your assertion that horizontal cuts are beyond thermite's capabilities.

sam wrote:
Note that it's much much larger than the steel plate being cut. About 6x wider. Taking a linear (i.e. horribly underestimated) view of the scale of device required to cut a 4" thick column, we would need a device around 24" wide to do the job. Encased in steel, ganged in multiples, detonation devices in place.

Please bear in mind that the WTC core columns were lined with heavy drywalling and adjacent to public places. Thousands of devices each of a few feet (minimum) in size and hundreds of pounds in weight sticking out all over the place would be a trifle conspicuous. And that's before we start to consider the high-explosives all over the place and how they survived the adjacent thermite attack.

All of which is nothing more than merely bald assertion of the most clod-hopping way that you yourself can conceive to accomplish the demolition of the Towers.
Forgive me for being less than impressed.

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam - why are you disrupting this thread?
Dont you chaps want us to expose the moon landings hoax?

Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karlos, my point with that, which you insist on missing, is that you keep on about how the technology couldn't be scaled down. I'm showing you why you are wrong. You keep your blinders on. The circle of life continues.

Oh, and sam? Way to ruin a perfectly good joke. If you want to go on about thermate, take it to a different thread. Rolling Eyes

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TMC ofcourse technology can be made smaller. But in 1969 when all of this supposedly took place this was not the case.
Why not look up pictures of 1969 technology?

This apparantly is the actual camera used.
Does that look scaled down and ergonomic to you?

Remember NASA apparantly spent millions developing a pen that works in space. Whereas the Russians simply used a pencil which cost tuppence. NASA is more about industrial applications and milking the US taxpayer.
1969 though whichever way you potray the technology did not exist to fly man to the moon and drive around and then fly back.
Indeed the technology does not exist today either.
Are we to believe there was a pre civilisation in the 1960s more advanced than our own?

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

My claim?

You have, indeed, been quite evasive on specifics. However the excellent search facility on this forum throws up this quote:

"The astronaut scenario is about right - there is no way that they could have passed through Van Allen and lived - radiation would have killed them stone dead - if not then, then very soon afterwards. The protection afforded by that bean tin = no chance. "

Sound familiar?

For the third time:

Not too sure how many times you want the same thing repeated - I have no findings as I have no way of establishing if the belts even exist, let alone their true harmfulness. You are the one making the claim that it is safe but make no attempt to document how you have verified this other than regurgitating the official line?

Having said all that, my original thought was that having seen a replica of the lander, it did appear much like a bean-tin, but of course I am unable to confirm any data as I cannot visit the belts, nor verify the protection said lander might have afforded.

Did your mother or wife by any chance ingest any morning sickness remedies in the late fifties because she was told it was safe to do so?

sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

.. I have no findings as I have no way of establishing if the belts even exist, let alone their true harmfulness.

Then why did you say :
" there is no way that they could have passed through Van Allen and lived" some months ago? Feel free to retract that claim if you wish. It's yours and it totally contradicts your (claimed) current position on the subject.

telecasterisation wrote:

Did your mother or wife by any chance ingest any morning sickness remedies in the late fifties because she was told it was safe to do so?

Abuse reported, and ignorance noted.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
Remember NASA apparantly spent millions developing a pen that works in space. Whereas the Russians simply used a pencil which cost tuppence. NASA is more about industrial applications and milking the US taxpayer.

It seems you fell for the urban myth story.

"The anecdote isn't a real example of this syndrome, however.
Fisher did ultimately develop a pressurized pen for use by NASA astronauts (now known as the famous "Fisher Space Pen"), but both American and Soviet space missions initially used pencils, NASA did not seek out Fisher and ask them to develop a "space pen," Fisher did not charge NASA for the cost of developing the pen, and the Fisher pen was eventually used by both American and Soviet astronauts."

"Lead pencils were used on all Mercury and Gemini space flights and all Russian space flights prior to 1968. Fisher Space Pens are more dependable than lead pencils and cannot create the hazard of a broken piece of lead floating through the gravity-less atmosphere".

"Fisher spent over one million dollars in trying to perfect the ball point pen before he made his first successful pressurized pens in 1965. Samples were immediately sent to Dr. Robert Gilruth, Manager of the Houston Space Center, where they were thoroughly tested and approved for use in Space in September 1965.
In December 1967 he sold 400 Fisher Space Pens to NASA for $2.95 each".
http://www.snopes.com/business/genius/spacepen.asp

Needless to say the "Space Pen" was a runaway marketing success, still sold to this day.

karlos wrote:
1969 though whichever way you potray the technology did not exist to fly man to the moon and drive around and then fly back.
Are we to believe there was a pre civilisation in the 1960s more advanced than our own?

Despite your impression above, there isn't a single piece of engineering today that would baffle an engineer transplanted here from the 1950's. Not a single engineering method of craft construction, propulsion technology, or communication systems would be beyond their understanding.
The only thing that would be done differently today would be the use of command and control systems and other devices that employ micro electronics - and even then the principles would be readily understood, if not the specifics by our time traveller.
Of course, there's been a lot more dumbing down of the general population in our post-industrial paradise since then.

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chek - you know that the moon landing scam cost $13,000,000,000 hard cash to the USA taxpayer. This was before the dollar became toilet paper and is worth over $200 Billion in todays money.
This money was spent at the same time that they were pouring billions into murdering as many Vietnamese and Laotions as possible.
So either money was indeed as you suggest syphoned off or that money was deliberately diverted.
Look you call it urban legends.
Are you telling me you have not heard of Haliburton or Kelloggs charging the US taxpayer $5000 per gallon of petrol?

The apollo programme is one massive fraud.
We look at it as a joke but in reality it is a serious organised crime and people were killed to keep it secret.

I have worked with Americans before. They have a completely different business model to us. Everything they do involves kickbacks.
Apollo was one massive gravy train with kickbacks at every level.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
Chek - you know that the moon landing scam cost $13,000,000,000 hard cash to the USA taxpayer. This was before the dollar became toilet paper and is worth over $200 Billion in todays money.
This money was spent at the same time that they were pouring billions into murdering as many Vietnamese and Laotions as possible.
So either money was indeed as you suggest syphoned off or that money was deliberately diverted.
Look you call it urban legends.
Are you telling me you have not heard of Haliburton or Kelloggs charging the US taxpayer $5000 per gallon of petrol?

The apollo programme is one massive fraud.
We look at it as a joke but in reality it is a serious organised crime and people were killed to keep it secret.

I have worked with Americans before. They have a completely different business model to us. Everything they do involves kickbacks.
Apollo was one massive gravy train with kickbacks at every level.

I don't disagree with the thrust of your argument that the Corporates have evolved into an efficient machine to suck up all the public money that's available or they can make available through their influence on so-called public officials.

But in the context of the amount that the Mil-Ind Complex has siphoned off from the US public since 1945, the whole of NASA's history is peanuts.

Look at these figures:
"The Colorado Peace Organization refers to 1000 missile silos in the USA of which 500 are still active with the Minuteman-111.
According to this link the current active nuclear warhead figure for the USA is made up of:

1600 in ICBMs
2880 in SLBM in submarines
1660 in strategic bombers (B52, B-2)
1120 in dispersed non-strategic forces on tomahawk cruise missiles and for use with NATO and U.S. aircraft

Obviously the total number of warheads at the peak of the Cold War was much higher".
http://www.coloradopeace.org/2003/Ad...Wmd-Facts.html

At their peak, in the US alone, there were 1054 deep, hi-tech holes in the ground armed with precision engineered missiles carrying warheads that could never be used.
Never mind all the other equally tooled up branches of the military.

Giving the kids at NASA a few dozen rockets to play with in the name of National Prestige was good PR.

The financial scam isn't in the moon landings, it's in the deterrent infrastructure that facilitated them.

It's them or us.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
TMC ofcourse technology can be made smaller. But in 1969 when all of this supposedly took place this was not the case.
Why not look up pictures of 1969 technology?

This apparantly is the actual camera used.
Does that look scaled down and ergonomic to you?

Outside of the complete irrelevance of your pen example (nevermind that, as chek pointed out, you're wrong about it), what's your point here? Posting a zoomed-in picture of the camera means nothing, explains nothing, and proves nothing.

Once again, I will ask; do you have any REAL PROOF that the Apollo missions were technologically impossible? And I don't mean to continue raising the bar as to what it is you're looking for.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

.. I have no findings as I have no way of establishing if the belts even exist, let alone their true harmfulness.

Then why did you say :
" there is no way that they could have passed through Van Allen and lived" some months ago? Feel free to retract that claim if you wish. It's yours and it totally contradicts your (claimed) current position on the subject.

telecasterisation wrote:

You were abused? It was a direct and serious question. Many women were duped by claims about Thalidomide and took it following claims it was safe and then paid the price. The question is designed to illustrate that just because you are told something, does not make it so. The only way to counter ignorance is to be informed, hence we ask questions, which I did - you have wrongly construed this as being some form of attack.

As for the VA belts - I have been most clear yet you seem unable to grasp the basic premise that people can be freethinkers and not tied to rigid beliefs.

If the belts exist and consist of levels of lethal radiation, then I am prepared to accept the possibility that the protection afforded by what they wore and what they were travelling in might easily have been lacking. Having seen a replica of the lander, it does resemble a very thin-skinned vehicle in which to pass through such an area of space.

You on the other hand have totally and completely avoided my questions, not once having attempted the slightest response. Instead you prefer the ostrich approach of head in the sand, hoping my questions will not be asked again. I have seen this tactic used time and time again, as the contributor plays the 'talk to the hand' card.

As is it is Friday morning, I am leaving for London in about 45 minutes so will not be about for some days.

Have a good weekend.

sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:

Before even reading any replies I unresevedly withdraw this. It is a brainfart of atomic proportions that cannot even be explained or excused by excessive alcohol.

Please accept my apologies.

And farewell. The stupidity around here must be infectious.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Sam noted

Tele try to take a less convoluted route to make your point

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And farewell. The stupidity around here must be infectious.

Don't worry about us Sam - we are well innoculated against your germs.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Reply in Critic's Corner <sigh>

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
" there is no way that they could have passed through Van Allen and lived" - telecasterisation, 2007
"I have no way of establishing if the belts even exist, let alone their true harmfulness" - telecasterisation, 2008

how dare tele change his mind!

information leads to conclusions, ferther information can change your conclusion.

it appears to me tele concluded something without thinking it through properly or without taking everything into account.

upon closer examination of the evidence he changed his opinion, as he rightly says, he dos'nt even know if the van allen belts exsist.

neither do i. its just like everything else, its information we are told.

the difference with critics is they believe anything they are told without question if it comes from a so called offical source. so if they say the van allen belts exsist, then they must because they were told so, but have no actual way of knowing themselves.

once you realise that it is'nt just claims on internet forums that need to be confirmed and the media etc are included in that, you realise you actually know nothing about anything other than what you were told by somebody.
yet the media etc are trusted with no questions asked and we allow them to run our lives and tell us what is right and wrong and what to think.

it seems tele changed his mind once he accounted for this.

"actually, i don't even know if the belts even exsist" "i was only told they do" "i was also told how deadly they are" "i know none of this information for myself" "i was simply told"
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Quote:
" there is no way that they could have passed through Van Allen and lived" - telecasterisation, 2007
"I have no way of establishing if the belts even exist, let alone their true harmfulness" - telecasterisation, 2008

how dare tele change his mind!

information leads to conclusions, ferther information can change your conclusion.

it appears to me tele concluded something without thinking it through properly or without taking everything into account.

upon closer examination of the evidence he changed his opinion, as he rightly says, he dos'nt even know if the van allen belts exsist.

neither do i. its just like everything else, its information we are told.

the difference with critics is they believe anything they are told without question if it comes from a so called offical source. so if they say the van allen belts exsist, then they must because they were told so, but have no actual way of knowing themselves.

once you realise that it is'nt just claims on internet forums that need to be confirmed and the media etc are included in that, you realise you actually know nothing about anything other than what you were told by somebody.
yet the media etc are trusted with no questions asked and we allow them to run our lives and tell us what is right and wrong and what to think.

it seems tele changed his mind once he accounted for this.

"actually, i don't even know if the belts even exsist" "i was only told they do" "i was also told how deadly they are" "i know none of this information for myself" "i was simply told"

Reply in CC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 19 of 23

Jump to: