FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scottish Truth Members?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Scottish Truth Members? Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any meetings or events in Scotland?
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen or heard of any any although I'm sure there was one in Falkirk once (unfortunately I never knew about it).
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post if you know of a meeting in Scotland, I think there is quite a few of us!
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be interesting to find out how many there are of us as we could try and get something sorted out.
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dudes, thought I was the only one!!! Nah kidding, there's a couple of us lurking around somewhere. I've not been so active online as much as i used to so I missed this post.

What parts of Scotland you from? I set up www.glasgow911truth.net a few months back as there's quite a few of us in Glasgow that are seeking the truth. We never have any structured meetings or anything like that. I just pass out DVDs and they will pass them round their circle of friends and so on. However, I am currently trying to organise a techno/911 night with a couple of friends. We just need to find a suitable venue where maybe we could show a couple of DVDs and set up a stall.

I'll post in plenty of time when we organise it Wink

Peace

kennym911@hotmail.co.uk

gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me Kenny! I'd defo go to something like that Smile
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Scottish Truth Reply with quote

I'm in Edinburgh myself. anyone else?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Scottish supporters Reply with quote

Scottish supporters.

Yes we have quite a number in Scotland: Perth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Cumbernauld, Dundee, Aberdeen and the Highlands.

David Shayler and Annie Machon did a 9/11 speaking tour there last autumn which generated quite a lot of interest in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Dundee and St Andrews. We also had a considerable presence there during the G8 summit last summer.

E-mail or PM me stating which part of Scotland you're in and I can send you local contact details. I don't want to post people's private contact details on the website.

Hope all you lonely Scottish 9/11 truth folk can link up and encourage each other.

Lang may yer lums reek.

Noel
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey dudes, thought I was the only one!!! Nah kidding, there's a couple of us lurking around somewhere. I've not been so active online as much as i used to so I missed this post.

What parts of Scotland you from? I set up www.glasgow911truth.net a few months back as there's quite a few of us in Glasgow that are seeking the truth. We never have any structured meetings or anything like that. I just pass out DVDs and they will pass them round their circle of friends and so on. However, I am currently trying to organise a techno/911 night with a couple of friends. We just need to find a suitable venue where maybe we could show a couple of DVDs and set up a stall.

Excellent post Kenny and your websites bitchin!, It would be great to meet this summer and do the dvd stall plus more campaining .The more the better.
I went to register,to find out more, and it led me back to hear. We are growing and getting so much stonger... Watch out Bush we're a comin!

P.s Am I the only one in Paisley !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.'

Albert Einstien
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry good people, have only just seen or remembered this thread.Subject: 911 News AND FORTHCOMING EVENTS
Maybe it would help if I copy the Scottish 911 group newsletter I sent out the other day: please private message me if you would like to be included in future e-mails by me or whoever takes on the role of Scottish co-ordinator, cheers, Keith .

Dear friends,
Since my last letter there have been several developments at the national and international levels.

Internationally we have seen the 911 conference in Chicago adopt a statement which in my view correctly buries the lihop model for understanding 911 (Let it happen on Purpose), and identifies 911 truth as vital for stopping the future falseflag operations which would enable Cheney and co to unleash war on Syria and Iran. This is the reason why, despite the fresh horrors which Israel/USA/UK are unleashing in Lebanon, Gaza, etc we must keep talking about 9/11 and being able to back up our references with leaflets and dvds.
(I find that gradually the antiwar movement is getting used to the idea of 9/11 was a Lie, and that they can see that false flag could well be the way that war on iran might be procured. We don't need to present ourselves a a separate sect, just keep popping up friendly in the middle of the anti-war movement!)

For a few days CNN lost control of the 911 blackout as its Entertainments division allowed Charlie Sheen to speak out and hosted ensuing debate. We have also seen work emerging on the extraordinary financial scams woven into the 911 saga. Google Project Constellation, for example. Brian, who posts quite a bit on the main www.nineeleven.co.uk/ discussion forum will know much more than I do on this.

Related to 911 surely is the Madrid bombing which occurred 911 days afgter 911: Colin Buchanan and I are excited to have stumbled across the work of Luis del Pino of El Mundo and summarised in Libertad Digital website, (and here http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/007961.php ); Colin's linguistic talents have also helped when he translated an article from Voltaire.net about the remarkable shift in viewing the Buenos Airies bombings of the Israeli embassy in 1992 and the Jewish community centre in 1994 - which look increasingly as if they were also false flag events. Here is a URL
http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/index.php?showtopic=474

Nationally there will be events in London at the time of the 5th anniversary:
a) a presentation by David Ray Griffin on Sat evening 9th Sept ;
b) on Sunday there will be a conference of the UK 911 truth movement and campaign (which has been set up separately now, and will soon have its own 'respectable' site) - followed by social/music evening;
c) a demonstration outside the US embassy at prime news time noon/12.30 the next day, Sept 11th, the 5th anniversary.

Since David Ray Griffin has an international reputation as a Christian theologian and expert in Interfaith discussion I have drafted a letter inviting church and other faith leaders to come along - you may like to have a look (attached) for further information;
Printable versions of the posters for the David Griffin event can be downloaded from the internet at
www.tonybliar.com/911truth/

One thing the Sunday conference will discuss will be whether to start a political party - something I believe is a big mistake but others of you may disagree.

What with this coming mobilisation in London, and previously being very busy with July 7th anniversary and also researching a bit into the death of Diana (whose inquest will be delayed - like that of the J7 victims - until after a new secrecy-friendly Inquest Act??) with a view to preparing somethng which can link the mostly male 911 tribe to the mostly female Diana tribe .....
I am afraid I have failed to co-ordinate much at all here in Scotland, although I know that individuals are working away fine in their/our little corner.

I have taken the liberty of including your names as visible recipients, so that you can each contact all the others in our network if you wish or need to. (rightclick/Properties/details for frther details). Or you can Reply All this letter.

Welcome by the way to two livewires in Peebles and Moray respectively, Bosco and Daphne, who have both been promoting 911 truth etc for some time.

Actually Kenny McGuire is not just trying to get things moving in Glasgow (get in touch if you would like to help this autumn) but is also contributing to the UK movement through his provision and copying of dvds - his latest version of 9/11 Eyewitness - Hoboken has the clearest footage yet of explosions all the way down the triple towers. You can e-mail him directly for his latest information sheet as regards which dvds he is offering, prices, etc. (Unfortunately he was blocked from using e-bay for distribution, on supposed copyright grounds).

Another West coast livewire is Mariea Hughes who invited me to come on a Republican parade in Glasgow, at which I gave out a lot of 7-7 leaflets (Irish aren't the only ones to be maybe framed by the Brits), and who has found a lot of interest subsequently in her circles.

FORTHCOMING EVENTS IN SCOTLAND:
There will be a national (Scottish) demo against the war on Palestine and Lebanon, also iraq, Afghanistan, etc on 12th August, meeting 1.30 to 2.00 in the Meadows (Middle Meadow walk). I suggest that this provides us with a golden opportunity to meet up for a picnic starting at 12.15 for 12.30 (say) to get to know each other and begin an informal discussion of who/where/ we can more formally convene a meeting to discuss the future of the Scottish 911 movement. (email contribtions welcome too of course). I will be there with a small placard - and a mobile 07815 653389 if you need to phone to find me/us e.g. if it is wet.

One thing we could also discuss is doing something in relating to the Edinburgh festival. Barbara has just told me about an event on Aug 18th at 12.pm (I guess that means noon) at the Theatre Workshop in Stockbridge entitled 911 conspiracy theories - which one or two of us should certainly attend! (I will be having a mini-operation that day on a sebaceous cyst). I suggest Barbara is the contact person for this.

It would be good to then sally forth and leaflet widely - but leaflets cost money .. I will be asking Greenprint (Asian) if there is any chance of getting free minileaflets from offcuts as the Bristol 911 people get from a friendly printer. We could pay towards the extra ink, but often some of the paper is is cut off anyway and thrown away, hence the possibility of ading our artwork to edge of a commercial job before it is pringed and then guillotined to size. Even quite small or irregularly shaped leaflets can make an impact. Maybe if any of you know a friendly prnter you could approach them? Even if we just have a few hours notice we could rustle up some text/artwork to take advantage of space on a forthcoing plate/printrun.

Further ahead there will be a film installation event at Out of the Blue in Leith where Karen Adler of A Better World Incorporated (When the World Said No to War) will be showing lots of films and images/loops etc - and is open to 9/11 input. her e-mail is karenadler@iprimus.com.au

Anyway, I would just like to give formal notice that I will be demitting this role of co-ordinator to concentrate on other (related) areas of work, so volunteer(s) welcome to step into the gap!
Best wishes, Keith

May all beings be happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: