FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most obvious evidence regarding 7/7?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAStewart
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Most obvious evidence regarding 7/7? Reply with quote

What is the most obvious/revealing evidence regarding 7/7 that it was an 'inside job'
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: 7/7 hoax Reply with quote

The photograph of the four bombers entering Luton Station on 7/7 is a fake:

http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/evidence-luton-cctv-image-is-fake. html

Also, try the Khan confession video. In it, he says that he's a soldier and he will spill his blood for Muslims because Muslims don't have "security" due to Western aggression. Then he says Zarqawi (now dead) is a hero of his. So, if he's going to kill himself and others to protest Western attacks on Muslims, how come he has a hero someone who hates Shias and wants to cause civil war among Muslims?

insidejob
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can try this lot if you wish and see what you make of it:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/7-7PortfolioOfEvidence.zip

(2.8 megs)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not personally convinced that this photo has been faked. To put person #3 between #2 and the rail would have been too much bother. Why?

It is obvious even without the contrast that you can easily distinguish the corner of the wall (going down to person #2's backpack) and the bent elbow of person #3.

Person #3's face has an obvious slight shading of grey between his cheek and the top rail. That wouldn't be there if it was continuous.

Regarding the lower rail, without very high definition you can't tell whether it is straight or not due to lighting. I personally think it is an illusion.

I strongly suspect this photo was taken on a practice run when the patsies would have been more conspicuous and the date and time would have been changed.

The most revealing evidence for me of a cover-up are:

1) one of the patsies' exchange of the change of the RETURN ticket! If they were going to kill themselves, why bother arguing?

2) the "power-surge" cover story (thats the big one for me)

3) the terrorist exercise drill going on that morning.

my 2 pence
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The connections between the Leeds lads and MI5/6 and Aswat that undermines the 'clean-skin' theory and puts British intelligence in the frame

The evidence that the explosives were not homemade TATP

The 7.40 train question
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blair's refusal to have an independent judicial public enquiry with a proper remit? His wriggling performance when asked about this at his monthly press briefing post 7/7??

Were there patsy suicide bombers unknowingly carrying exploding backpacks who thought they were part of the exercise as suggested on the '911physics' site or were the bombs under the carriages as theorised in that Cambridge evening paper story? Can anyone help?
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Photoshop 4 Reply with quote

The image of the four at Luton may or may not be 'fake'. Two things are sure. One: At no point can any person be recognised - not only for who they are, but also for who they are not. Two: This image has been contaminated at pixel level. The issuers of this image are relying on most people not having access to image processing software, and on most people being highly prejudiced in favour of their guilt.
Here is the image issued by the met.

and here are the four faces slightly enlarged.

Note the rectangular pink nose of no.1 and the general distortion of the other faces. This is so bad as to suggest many things, but most certainly that this mess could not be used as evidence of anybody being anywhere.
So whether it is 'faked' or not is actually moot.

The fact remains that this has been presented as incontrovertible evidence of a whole 'train' of events so to speak, which culminated in four named, but as yet ID'd by no-one, men blowing up the tube that day.

I for one remain unconvinced.

Cheers, Allan.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alwun,

I have to say looking at the photo again, it does look contrived. For me its not the details, its the photo in context

Last edited by scubadiver on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Alwun

It wasn't until I saw ths post that the penny dropped and I realised why I could never answer the question 'if they bothered to fake a cctv image why do it so badly'?

"Tis obviously a distraction from the point you make about these men being unidentifiable as anyone let alone the 4 accused.

Cheers

ps we've nicked this for the website!

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Fake photo Reply with quote

If the photo is not faked what is it? Is it a photo of four different people entring the station on 7/7? If it's a photo of the four on another day, where did the 7/7/05 date stamp come from? And, by the way, that would make it a fake.

Why make a mess of the fake is a question. But they made a mess of the cover story and the actual events. We had the shooting in Canary Wharf. We had Hussain deciding not to take the tube train north. The explosives was first high grade military and then became household detergent (or whatever). Days later, we have a 'Al-Qaida' bombs and weapons found in Brum hotel rooms that had been rented by two white guys. But then the whole Zapruder-JFK film has been faked and someone thought they would get away with it, and did for a long time. Clearly, big holes appear in the best laid plans and cover stories.

But it's noteworthy that you cannot make out the faces of three of them.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi InsideJob,

none of the faces are recognisable. The one in the front (no.1) has a key distinguishing feature (of any face) obscured, or obliterated, rather, by a pink rectangle. This colour does not appear anywhere else in the image. Nor is any part of the image quite so dark as his visible eyesocket. and so on.....

I must confess to being at a loss as to why such a condescendingly insulting
cack-handed prop should be offered to the world at large in support of the official conspiracy theory. However to debate that here is once again straying into the area of distraction. Sufficient it would be for enough people to notice the facts of this image. No special skills required. Just eyes and half, lets say, of a brain.

cheers Al.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this story confirmed something was rotten

Report: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast

(IsraelNN.com) Army Radio quoting unconfirmed reliable sources reported a short time ago that Scotland Yard had intelligence warnings of the attacks a short time before they occurred.

The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address an economic summit.

http://israelnn.com/news.php3?id=85346

I thought the 'army radio' source was a bit scant but the BBC regularly quote this same source when reporting Israeli affairs.
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my view, there has never been a satisfactory answer to the numerous delays etc. experienced on various tube line well BEFORE the reported blast times of circa 8.50am.

I posted some info on this subject here:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=361
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Steven – Survivor Testimony
I was in London from the 4th to the 11th of July at the New Designers graduate product design exhibition in Islington, I had just finished my degree and this was an opportunity to show our work to industry. Wednesday was awards day, no one at our university won anything, so the next morning we decided we needed a break. On Thursday, five of us decided to get up early to go to Tate Modern, before the design exhibition at 11am so we got the circle line tube from Barbican (near the student halls we were staying at) up to King’s Cross at 8.22. We then went to get the Piccadilly line southbound, we got to the platform and waited about 4 people from the edge. It was about 8.40. There was an announcement of a fire drill on the southern part of the Northern Line, I checked my map, it didn’t affect our route. The platform was packed, so much so that there were constant announcements for people to back away from the edge as the train might hit them.

Report of the 7 July Review Committee
Volume 3: Views and information from individuals
p. 228

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: