FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cordial Invite for 911 activists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Cordial Invite for 911 activists Reply with quote

http://www.caabuk.plus.com/demo2006.htm

http://cndyorks.gn.apc.org/
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menwith Hill Independence Day - This event seems to get smaller every year. Just as well, because the pen within which the demo is coralled gets smaller every year. Still,at least it is primarily policed by the North Yorks cops who are a lot pleasanter than the city cops who were drafted in when the demonstrations were much bigger
I took my little A4 laminate 9/11 and 7/7 displays. I gave away a whole lot of various 9/11 and 7/7 dvds, even got some money back by way of voluntary donations. Everyone took a twenty deception note.
Everyone was more or less in agreement - and there were a number of stw and cnd organising type folk
Chris from Sheffield Indymedia,who is a member here, was there advertising their 5 Sundays of 911 films. Apparently the first event went off well. My tan is improved.A good day
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: 9/11 display Reply with quote

Somewhere way down Chris's list of great photos is one of a small fragment of my 9/11 display here in the additions
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice 9/11 display dh.

Those lovely 'bobbies' did look a little hot in their stylish yellow coats!
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their dress is very fetishistic
A fair few bobbies examined my display
I couldn't interest either male or female in my counterfeits
Roger the horse has signed in to julyseventh apparently
Well you can understand that from this series
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: nice laminates Reply with quote

are these online?
Leiff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click the blue 'here' in dh's post.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: "Bobbies" Reply with quote

Quote:
Their dress is very fetishistic
A fair few bobbies examined my display
I couldn't interest either male or female in my counterfeits
Roger the horse has signed in to julyseventh apparently
Well you can understand that from this series

As I believe I have already said privately dh, very well done here! Are you solely responsible for getting those "Inside Job" pictures included there?!

If only Anni & Lindis (I love and admire them both anyway!) would get involved in our movement - can you imagine Lindis climbing Buckingham Pallace gates with a banner saying "9/11 Was An Inside Job!" and Anni just because she is so stong and brave and has had far, far more then her fair share of "suffering" in this life - she so deserves all the good things of life, not falling out of the back of her van in her wheel chair, getting really ill as she did recently and with the buggers "taking her house when she dies" because they can't put her in prison every two minutes like with Lindis. When I joined the Quakers Peace protest in Otley and started attending their meeting for a while, Anni would talk about this woman called Lindis who seemed to get arrested every single week - I didn't understand what was going on for quite a while...

But then I can be rather a twit - when I read the first two lines of your quote above I thought "Oh, what's a "bobbie?" (thinking it was someone with some kind of funny "fettish" that I didn't want to really know about!!!!!

Maybe I was right - but the M.O.D police up there with their machine guns are seriously scary, arn't they? As you say, from my very limited experience of going there at least, the ordinary "Bobbies" arn't that bad (despite their "fetish" cult!!!!).

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I presumed Leiff meant hot in that way and not just warm, but perhaps thats just the way my mind works - a two track mind - conspiracy and sex - in fact putting the two together like that makes me feel all warm and cuddly Very Happy
Chris from Sheffield indymedia, who says the whole of the Sheffield collective is fully into 911 Truth took all the photos and after all they are putting on 5 weekends of films
there, and he is a forum member, so I would have expected him to have included something in
Lindis, by the way, does love the Deception notes, and given the focus of her and Annie's attentions,after all we do have to consider the vast number of frequency arrays working out of Menwith - (this is our own world centre frequency control system, the very heart of Starwars, HAARP and Echelon, pure mind and population control and frequency density lowering capabilities on British soil which ties in with upline posts such as http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=11788#11788 . The Satanist heart of the whole project) I can quite accept that they will not embrace the 9/11 movement until the time is right, which ought to be in about two seconds, but I'll give them a little longer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: