FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It Has Happened: I'm a 9/11 Truther;

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: It Has Happened: I'm a 9/11 Truther; Reply with quote

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_ralph_lo_080402_it_has_happene d_3a_i_m.htm

Quote:
It Has Happened: I'm a 9/11 Truther; A New Investigation, Broad Amnesty, and Forgiveness

The biggest problem with the 9/11 Truth Movement is where it leads: a place dark and evil beyond imagination. Even if deep down you believed it was an inside job, you would need to deny it.

So when hundreds of American military officers, pilots, engineers, and CIA veterans stepped forward to say they believed the official story to be a monstrous lie, I was shaken to the core. There had to be an explanation for everything. The combination of forces and heat that took down the towers was unique; no engineer could give a definitive answer. The hijackers got lucky, including a good dose of incompetence and shortsightedness on the part of the government, which is nearly criminal, but not complicit. It's always easier for governments to lie than admit how stupid they are. The conspiracies led to the deep dark hole that we are ruled by criminal psychopaths, who, in one theory, had knowledge of impending attacks by bin Laden, and made sure they would succeed.

But are we? Hundreds of military officers of the highest rank with everything to lose (since their paychecks are signed by the US government), and scientific and engineering professionals, their credentials an open target, as well as the legions of Americans who sacrificed jobs or emptied their 401Ks to perform the thousands of hours of research, retrieval of video clips seen once on television then strangely disappeared, and all the other thankless, payless tasks associated with putting together evidence that can no longer be ignored. This tells me our republic is alive and well, and we can only be ruled by a cabal if we let them.......

The policy of the 911 Truth Movement should be to forgive, to heal, and to punish only the highest perpetrators. Only God can Judge. I am against the death penalty in all cases. The men who perpetrated 9/11 are men with sick hearts.

Indictments should be confined to the intellectual authors of such deeds, the civilian leadership, and those who incited others to treason. All others are soldiers, subject to orders of the civilian leadership, the Secretary of Defense and the Commander-in-Chief. Our brothers may have have been following orders they questioned in their hearts, but they are still our brothers, and we forgive them. This nation will heal.

I'm in awe of the brave patriots not letting go of this, and growing by the day. Seeing this makes me feel, for the first time in a long time, that our country has not lost its essential character, and we will make it through this. Some of us may die if there is a last-gasp lashing-out by the cabal, if that is who rules us, but that is inconsequential. What's important is that democracy will survive. The republic, for another generation at least, will be inoculated against the politics of fear, ignorance, and manipulation that made this monstrous deed possible (bin Laden initially denied involvement, but as we know, bin Laden is nothing without Bush, and Bush is nothing without bin Laden.) New investigations, broad amnesty, and forgiveness.

The whole article can be read at the above link.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Now I'm a believer... Reply with quote

Well I'm certainly glad that this guy Ralph Lopez (whoever he is) seems to have seen the light. But now he has seen the light, his whole attitude seems to be "Now I'm a disbeliever of the official "911 conspiracy theory" then all is going to be well.

Erhhmmm matey, it's not going to be that easy old chum.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your selling the guy short there

Quote:
The question becomes: how do people deal with the monstrous implications of this? I think most people, even if they are convinced, could not deal with the enormity of an entire government this evil. But a limited cabal of criminal psychopaths I can wrap my mind around. That can be excised. Other countries have gone through their velvet revolutions, gone through truth commissions, like the silent protests of Mothers of the Disappeared in Argentina, and they have gone on. Pinochets and Fujimoris have been put on trial, or near it, and the countries have gone on. This can be done without civil strife and social upset. Some of the most important people in this kind of truth movement, the nation's military officers, are speaking out.

For every sign of being surrounded by evil, I see three other signs of being surrounded by brave, fearless patriots. The relatively small cabal that the 9/11 Truth Movement leads us to involves, according to Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS, U.S. Air Force (ret), "treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government."

The 9/11 Truth Movement should be about reconciliation and finding out the truth. Full amnesty should be offered to military officers who step forward who are privy to details of the stand-down, the Pentagon operation, or other military-technical details. Immunity should also be granted to members of Congress who believe they received briefings which may make them complicit.

Sensible, well reasoned, solution oriented

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's fine and dandy,but what is the solution "a one world government"will no doubt be proposed run by those same smucks that always do the dirty on the little people!

You all know the drill by now.

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: It Has Happened: I'm a 9/11 Truther; Reply with quote

Brilliant article. Great spirit to it....thanks for that.

blackcat wrote:

The policy of the 911 Truth Movement should be to forgive, to heal, and to punish only the highest perpetrators. Only God can Judge. I am against the death penalty in all cases. The men who perpetrated 9/11 are men with sick hearts.

Yes. Absolutely.

Just one thing though......in consideration Newspeak International's concerns.....take the power of money creation away from the central bankers.....disband the 'Intelligence' services and ban membership of secret self-serving clubs like the Freemasons, Common Purpose etc.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd agree with that kbo,one can only hope for that approach.

Let us not forget, some of the truth is coming out but the steerage of the solution must not be managed by the usual "opposition".

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: