FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fakery: Evidence of Layering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Fakery: Evidence of Layering Reply with quote

9/11 TV Fakery: Evidence of Layering

Link
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you show the actual media footage where this happened?

or does it only happen in the video you linked?
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is the conclusion that there was no smoke too as well as no planes, or that there were no buildings in NY at all?

As the presenters say, they're looking at tape.

The North tower collapsed at 10:28 in 10-15 seconds, the clock says 10:32.

There is time to "edit" live pictures as newsrooms tend to do in order to save time and show stages of development.

The pictures are clearly merged from recorded footage to increase the sense of awe at what one is seeing. In effect that buildings have collapsed and now huge billowing smoke has engulfed New York.

I assume the film isn't suggesting that the cut from - quite a lot of smoke to - lots of it covering the buildings proves "fakery" because there was a) a lot of smoke that covered the buildings b) time to rewind tape of live events and replay them in stages of development.

The evidence of "fakery" put forward therefore is that the buildings "move".

Given that there has clearly been a tape edit from wtc1 collapsing to lots of smoke and then lots more smoke (not fakery but a tape edit) enhances the effects of refracted light through smoke?
Piper
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
can you show the actual media footage where this happened?

or does it only happen in the video you linked?

Hi marky, here's the direct link to the FOX5 streaming footage on Internet Archive:

http://www.archive.org/details/fox5200109110954-1036

The segment shown in the video can be found towards the end of the above link (at 10:31 onscreen time). As Lee mentions, it is not live but a replay of the recent events.
Piper
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee wrote:
The evidence of "fakery" put forward therefore is that the buildings "move".

Given that there has clearly been a tape edit from wtc1 collapsing to lots of smoke and then lots more smoke (not fakery but a tape edit) enhances the effects of refracted light through smoke?

Hi Lee, and thanks for your comments on the video. This is the first one I make and I realize I may not have stated very clearly what I intended to demonstrate. I will probably make a more comprehensive re-edit sometime.

The FOX5 shot in the video is tape, as is repeated a few times in the broadcast, and there is a jump or cut to a later time where most background buildings are obscured by smoke. This is possibly a jump to a "live" shot, which is seen in the FOX5 broadcast a minute earlier at exactly 10:30 screen time.

The point is to show the foreground/background shift that occurs between "tape" and "live" or later on in the sequence. The close-ups are inserted to show that as the foreground buildings begin to fade and shift, the background buildings (still clearly visible for the most part) do not shift at all.

I would venture to say that the purpose of the cut was to omit the destruction of the spire, as there does exist a more complete version of the FOX5 footage which is known as the Devin Clark collapse footage. This latter version, as can plainly be seen, includes a second, sped-up collapse (no layering there!) partially obscuring the destruction of the spire, which is also greatly sped up.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not sure if this is what lee means, but it is 100% a replay of the second tower collapse cutting back to live footage where the buildings were already engulfed by huge dust clouds from both collapses. no fakery or editing needed. it shows the collapse upto a point then cuts back to live.

thanks for the link piper.

edit: actually there is a fade in and fade out of the replay of the collapse to live TV, but that is the only tampering i can see and it is nothing strange.
Piper
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been taking a very good look at the scene, and I will make and upload a video within a day or so "explaining" the sequence, and retract the fakery aspect of the sequence. While I personally remain convinced of video fakery on 9/11, this is not an example of such. The only thing that is "deceptive" about the FOX replay is the omission of the spire's destruction by cutting to a live shot.

I am not the first person to have come across this footage and to have questioned it, and so I hope to put this particular piece to rest by giving a good explanation of this illusionary layering effect by explaining why the background buildings do not seem to move, while the foreground ones do.

*edit: here is the link to the video explaining the shifting effect. Keep an eye out for the "bending" Woolworth Tower! Very Happy

Cheers,
Piper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: