FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London Police Show The Chinese How Brutality Should Be Done

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: London Police Show The Chinese How Brutality Should Be Done Reply with quote

What a lovely future for our grandchildren

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2008/070408_b_Brutality.htm
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to think that Alex Jones was crazy! I still don't agree with everything he says but in my opinion much of what he says is the horrible truth and he is certainly right about a global 'elite' who want to dominate the world by deception and if that doesn't work, by brutal force!
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he,s always interesting, and over the years he keeps being right a Large % of the time, and he keeps all his data, so its easy to check him out. But he does get excited a lot of the time and prone to exaggeration (in a kind way) now days when he says millions i hear 1000s, mega great i hear good and so on. i think its just desperation in trying to wake people up, we all know just how hard that is. he has a lot of interesting guests on his show, and he takes calls from anyone, he s not selective like some.All in all i like him, i much prefer to listen to him than to watch tv.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the uk who bombed serbs are c*** nazis or usa did
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: London Police Show The Chinese How Brutality Should Be D Reply with quote

slower wrote:

Agreed, joining the service does provide an excellent pension, a benevolent fund, free clothing whilst working, ongoing training, all manner of social events, superb gym and fitness facilities, cheaper goods and products from specific retailers and an unparallelled sense of security.

As soon as they are old enough, point them at an application form.

Good call.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol how long has alex been telling people to buy dry powdered food, and the guy who sells it cant get enough stock to make it fast enough, 10 yr life i believe Hmmmm does anyone sell it in UK, might get some

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/09/wriots 109.xml
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouting, swearing, kneeing, punching, threatening, searching pockets without permission, purposefully issuing massively disproportionate pain & attempting to humiliate an innocent witness to events!! That is the new British bobby….The Chinese would be proud!
jaclec
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was also a "Sacred Torch Guard Team" that were drawn from China’s paramilitary People’s Armed Police, which is normally used for internal security.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jHpaflNEZpBBT4fArcZK_OGCxV8QD8VU4DJ 80

Foreign troops dressed in "NATO" blue tracksuits barking orders and assaulting people in the streets of London.

A glimpse into the future?
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: London Police Show The Chinese How Brutality Should Be D Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
slower wrote:

Agreed, joining the service does provide an excellent pension, a benevolent fund, free clothing whilst working, ongoing training, all manner of social events, superb gym and fitness facilities, cheaper goods and products from specific retailers and an unparallelled sense of security.

Good call.

Yeah great!

I imagine the SS had access to similar facilities/benefits.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: London Police Show The Chinese How Brutality Should Be D Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
slower wrote:

Good call.

Yeah great!

I imagine the SS had access to similar facilities/benefits.

There we go with that same old daft comparison.

Regardless of what hidden agendas may be out there in the ether, the police service comprises people doing a job to pay their bills (no pun intended). The vast majority are not intent on ridding the world of Jews, nor world domination, nor torture.

I have also never understood why we expect all police officers to behave a certain way, there is no way to filter racists or those who get high on the 'power'. Yes, there are bad apples in the barrel, just like there are nasty people working in petrol stations, children's homes, supermarkets, insurance companies, whatever/wherever.

I have said it before - how do you reach a point where every police officer is beyond reproach, beyond question, a perfect example of reasoned, balanced humanity - they are just people wearing a uniform and thus you will witness the complete spectrum of human behaviour across the board by those who do.

Odd that we only go to press with threads intent of highlighting the tiny percentage of 'dodgy coppers', but I guess that goes with the territory here, which I accept. However, let's not forget or ignore the enormous balancing number of instances where fabulous and noteworthy work is done. The sheer and escalating number of individual crimes that is allocated to each officer makes their jobs so much more difficult.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC

Last edited by telecasterisation on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best not forget the Birmingham 6 and many others.
a shoot to kill policy that that resulted in a poor innocent man having his brains pulped in a tube station soon after, as if to prove a point. As well as a string of lies by the police over these incidents .
Best not to forget that nobody seems to get the sack anymore for these sort of crimes. Tiny % is a bit lenient i feel.
i was arrested and on bail all over christmas for decking someone trying to force themselves past my front door and into my house. no charges, complete waste of their and my time plus tax payers money. The war these days seems to be on the public. When a child drowns because some police have had no training in that area, its a sad day indeed, wonder if they would have stood there if it had of been their child. Its natural instinct to jump in and save someone who is drowning, People are being brainwashed into not thinking for them selves any more.
those at the top want obedience and not free thinkers.
i am not shouting
i have friends in the force.
i am not a criminal
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slower

As for your time in the cells, I can only guess at the details without any facts. Having committed an assault (regardless of the circumstances), it is reasonable to conclude you would be arrested until the facts were established. An offence is committed, those involved are taken to the police station to document and sort out the facts. You were even bailed, not left to cool your heels in the cells. This is a matter of perspective, you see it from a very specific viewpoint, whilst the police simply do the job they are paid to do, following the operating procedures they are obligated to follow.

All day, every day, the service ticks away in the background and if there is a desire at the top for 'People to be being brainwashed into not thinking for themselves any more', then isn't the average copper just as much a victim like every other citizen? After all, they are just people like everyone else and in some ways even more susceptible?

Last edited by telecasterisation on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who employs them?
im always being told im a pessimist
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slower wrote:
who employs them?
im always being told im a pessimist

They are employed, managed and directed by the police service in question.

The Jordon Lyon incident is an example of moral outrage, where two people (regardless of their occupation (as support staff)) physically did nothing to attempt to save a child who had vanished under water.

My understanding is the PCSO's arrived on the scene and there was nothing to be seen of the boy as he had slipped under some minutes before - yet his mother said "If I had been walking along a canal and seen a child drowning I would have jumped in." There was no drowning child to be seen though.

Let's not forget, that just because a PCSO resembles a police officer in appearance - they are not police officers. So are we pointing the finger at the police (which they are not), or at them as human beings for not responding, which is another matter entirely?

Whilst I am not condoning the actions of anyone, one must ask why parents allowed his eight-year-old stepsister Bethany to be playing near/in water unsupervised by an adult who Jordon jumped in to help? The alarm was actually raised by anglers before PCSO's subsequently arrived - are we also to berate 'anglers' for not 'diving in' too?

slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends if they were able bodied or not. my main point was the first 3 lines
the drowning was an after thought , whilst remembering the man who died in the floods in the manhole, they had not had training to operate the crops under water, these are things i see as part of the dumbing down process and not being able to think for yourself, when someone is dieing you have to think and act quick, now days its by the book to excess.
cameras never seem to be working when serious crimes occur, but people dropping sweet papers in the street are not accompanied by such luck.
brian haw? screaming in the van and the cells all because his camera was working. the chap at Greenwich? roughed up and images deleted from his camera.
i think i,ll remain a pessimist its less disappointing
i admire your faith, but mines all done in. i feel the real corruption is more at the top, but like the apple barrel,,
Darren Pollard

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When they let him go he should have filmed them from a distance so he could at least expose their faces on the net.

Too bad many people have to personally experience police brutality before they believe it goes on. At least he's woke up to it now eh! Shocked
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slower wrote:
he,s always interesting, and over the years he keeps being right a Large % of the time, and he keeps all his data, so its easy to check him out. But he does get excited a lot of the time and prone to exaggeration (in a kind way) now days when he says millions i hear 1000s, mega great i hear good and so on. i think its just desperation in trying to wake people up, we all know just how hard that is. he has a lot of interesting guests on his show, and he takes calls from anyone, he s not selective like some.All in all i like him, i much prefer to listen to him than to watch tv.

You also have to keep in mind that AJ knows he's dealing with trying to wake up the same people who give a damn what Simon Cowell thinks and watch "professional wrestling".

Some of his persona is definitely just trying to dress up the real news to look and sound like the bull people usually go for here in the States.

-Alex Jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: